PDA

View Full Version : ROFLOL!!!! I had the BEST idea for Anime!Fest

Mew~Ichigo
05-07-2008, 08:02 PM
I had one of the BEST ideas for Anime!FEST, okay so the plan is we need to get most of the members to get in a HUGE circle to play "Little Sally Walker"! I have no idea when the day should be or what time....So I need your help to figure that out. Also tell me some songs you want to play in the background, after I see suggestions I will chose. If you want tell me what character you are and from what anime and we will set up a chart to get people from one anime on one side and get cosplayers from the same anime standing by each other. And then we will get all mixed up and have a great time!

In other news: I am still looking for a Kisshu cosplayer, PM if you are interested

thefinal
05-12-2008, 09:12 PM
You probably just want to REALLY plan out your location. As long as we're not using the space on lobby level where the pillars are (where the main show room is located), that would probably be your best bet.

Rachael-chan
05-13-2008, 04:49 PM
Oh my God, my eyes! They burn! x_x

Hikaruhime
05-17-2008, 12:08 PM
There was a big Little Sally Walker gathering last year. It was Sunday night, I believe, during/after the concert. I think it went on for a few hours. O_O;

Mew~Ichigo
05-18-2008, 09:58 PM
Oh my God, my eyes! They burn! x_x

Was that supposed to be rude? I'm sorry just the way you put it sounds a little rude to me.

Mew~Ichigo
05-18-2008, 09:59 PM
You probably just want to REALLY plan out your location. As long as we're not using the space on lobby level where the pillars are (where the main show room is located), that would probably be your best bet.

'Kay Thanks!

potatoplanet
05-27-2008, 07:43 PM
aw man i totally enjoyed that last year! lol i got the yaoi fairy to be my rival (:D). we were totally pwning each other with our flips and back hand-stands. twas fun. i would totally do it again this year!!! and ill have to make sure im NOT wearing a skirt this time lol.

Krethes
06-01-2008, 06:26 PM
As odd as it sounds, it does sound like it'd be fun. I rather enjoy the game and hey, if it gets planned out decently, why not?
I'm not sure what cosplays I'll be bringing with me to 'Fest yet, but definitely Toboe from Wolf's Rain, and Youji from Loveless. My third is pending.

Mew~Ichigo
06-07-2008, 10:39 PM
As odd as it sounds, it does sound like it'd be fun. I rather enjoy the game and hey, if it gets planned out decently, why not?
I'm not sure what cosplays I'll be bringing with me to 'Fest yet, but definitely Toboe from Wolf's Rain, and Youji from Loveless. My third is pending.

Awesome! I will make a place for all 3 cosplays so you can decide!

Mew~Ichigo
06-07-2008, 10:41 PM
aw man i totally enjoyed that last year! lol i got the yaoi fairy to be my rival (:D). we were totally pwning each other with our flips and back hand-stands. twas fun. i would totally do it again this year!!! and ill have to make sure im NOT wearing a skirt this time lol.

Awesome cant wait to see you! Who are you cosplaying as I need to know to put you in the chart! :D

shiri_tori
06-08-2008, 11:26 PM
Was that supposed to be rude? I'm sorry just the way you put it sounds a little rude to me.

I'm sure she just meant your choice in font is rather...big and blue. Mind toning it down, just a little?

Mew~Ichigo
06-09-2008, 01:32 AM
I'm sure she just meant your choice in font is rather...big and blue. Mind toning it down, just a little?

lol sorry! ^^;

potatoplanet
06-15-2008, 01:13 PM
im going to go as Sailor Venus and probably someone else lol... i still haven't decided who im going as on one of the days. im going back and forth between Katara and Kallen or someone from this game Pia Carrot. but yeah. what day would you like it to be on? I could start telling my group about it (we have SO many people coming this year) :)

Mew~Ichigo
06-16-2008, 08:32 PM
im going to go as Sailor Venus and probably someone else lol... i still haven't decided who im going as on one of the days. im going back and forth between Katara and Kallen or someone from this game Pia Carrot. but yeah. what day would you like it to be on? I could start telling my group about it (we have SO many people coming this year) :)

Most likely Saturday that way it doesn't mess up the cosplay Sunday night.

benihime
06-16-2008, 08:56 PM
there's cosplay contest both saturday and sunday night

Mew~Ichigo
06-23-2008, 09:51 PM
there's cosplay contest both saturday and sunday night

I know but I mean like the HUGE acting/skit cosplay

tahiti
06-23-2008, 10:33 PM
This just SCREAMS "Annoying!" at me.
If you do it, do it in a place where you will not get in the way of anyone. Most likely, you're going to be doing it outside, in that courtyard.

rabidfanboy
06-24-2008, 10:29 PM
Boy am I glad I'm going to D*C. XD