PDA

View Full Version : Photoshoots & Gatherings [2008]

thefinal
05-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Make my life easier :D What do I mean by that? I highly apologize for the poopy sign-age there was about photoshoots last year and now that I know what I'm able to work with, I will utilize any space I can ^_^;;

The Deadline has passed for having your Unofficial Gathering/Photoshoot listed at the con. You can still go on the AnimeFest Forums (http://www.animefest.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=339&start=0&S=46a3bfc3063301cd22263978d36c0102) and see if you can request an Official Gathering, however, seeing the fact I will be updating the signs for this particular forum and thread as well as other things, I could not extend the deadline. If you have already submitted info for a photoshoot and have not gotten back to me, you must do so no later than Wednesday, August 20th, otherwise the information will stay as-is. You can still provide information on new shoots, just please keep in mind they may not be listed at the con since I'm starting the signs this week.

UPDATE

Everyone that has chosen their location spot to be on the lobby level by the pillars outside the main events room needs to keep in mind that Official AnimeFest Gatherings & Meet-Ups are occurring at that location. Reason I mention this is because when I was talking to the Directors today and going over some of what you have posted on cosplay.com, it does not correspond with the AnimeFest forums. I just want to make you aware for those that did not sign up for a time slot with the AnimeFest forums and want that particular location, you might want to consider doing so. Just be warned that if you do not change your location and it's one of the "unofficial" gatherings or photoshoots, staff can require you to move to a new location.

Thanks! Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion!

FOR ALL PHOTOSHOOT TIMES AND LOCATIONS PLEASE READ!

I have put together a small site so you can look at the listing of the Gatherings that AnimeFest will have. Please reference to this website (http://sites.google.com/site/afkendra/Home/unofficial-photoshoots) to see what Photoshoots/Gatherings will be hosted. You can sort by a particular column ascending or descending for those that are looking for a particular shoot.

For those that have already posted their shoot, you can sort in accordance with your cosplay.com name to make sure all the information is correct.

Neeymuffin
05-23-2008, 09:50 PM
Nintendo Photoshoot, sometime saturday, perhaps? I'm not quite sure what time that would be, but I was thinking maybe Noon-ish, one o'clock?

I'll wait until I get some feedback on other scheduled events and photoshoots until I finalize a time. But definitely sometime saturday.

angelzxdemonz
05-24-2008, 12:50 PM
Clamp Photoshoot! <33 still thinking of time and place :]

Cat-Chans
05-24-2008, 06:19 PM
Bleach Main Shoot
Shinigami March

and Pokemon Ginjika

potatoplanet
05-27-2008, 04:00 PM
i know there's gonna be a sailor moon cosplay. im not organizing it, but ill be a part of it :D

thefinal
06-02-2008, 03:54 PM
Updated for now.

benihime
06-02-2008, 04:51 PM
please add prince of tennis to tentative

thefinal
06-02-2008, 10:38 PM
please add prince of tennis to tentative

'tis done m'lady :)

Kaylin77
06-02-2008, 10:54 PM
A Fullmetal Alchemist one on Saturday, not sure about time or place. Have to check with my ride, then I'll see :D

thefinal
06-03-2008, 05:46 PM
A Fullmetal Alchemist one on Saturday, not sure about time or place. Have to check with my ride, then I'll see :D

Added

Phantom Pirate
06-03-2008, 07:53 PM
Generic video game shoot on Friday? Not sure what time or place, though.

thefinal
06-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Generic video game shoot on Friday? Not sure what time or place, though.

No prob for not having a time or place. I don't expect to receive more of that until August probably. But it's put in :)

Inuyasha_Kun
06-04-2008, 10:49 PM
Please add Inuyasha photoshoot to Friday please!! dont know what time or where yet

thefinal
06-04-2008, 11:57 PM
Please add Inuyasha photoshoot to Friday please!! dont know what time or where yet

No prob, like I've somewhat said - I really don't expect anyone to have more finalized dates until August or so. Haha.

Just be sure to check the updates in August because I will have to set a cut off date so that I have time to get everything made for the boards ^_~

RanChan03
06-05-2008, 01:47 PM
Add the Naruto and possibly naruto vs bleach photoshoot :)

thefinal
06-05-2008, 07:47 PM
updated.

BlackSamuri
06-06-2008, 01:25 AM
Alright, as I have posted in other places, I shall be doing a 4kids censor costume, and if anyone wants me to stop by and cause a few good picture ops of characters beating me, just tell me when and where to be!

thefinal
06-06-2008, 07:19 AM
Alright, as I have posted in other places, I shall be doing a 4kids censor costume, and if anyone wants me to stop by and cause a few good picture ops of characters beating me, just tell me when and where to be!

I'm a little confused by your statement. Is this a photoshoot or gathering?

josshouse
06-06-2008, 12:59 PM
go ahead and add Ace Attorney to the tentative list :3

thefinal
06-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Hey guys! I was just informed about this but you might want to check out this forum on AnimeFest.com (http://www.animefest.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=339&start=0&S=46a3bfc3063301cd22263978d36c0102)! Might be helpful for a lot of us planning our photoshoots/gatherings.

Mew~Ichigo
06-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Saturday Tokyo Mew Mew pretty please :<

thefinal
06-09-2008, 03:25 PM
updated again :)

seto_kaiba_36
06-09-2008, 04:16 PM
i know there are a few people wanting to doa yugioh photot shoot so maybe you can ahdd that in there and hopefully we can get some times soon lol

i want to be part of a final fnatasy photot shoot but i dont know if how much there will be

thefinal
06-09-2008, 09:08 PM
seto_kaiba: I believe there is a posting about the Final Fantasy shoot on the actual AnimeFest Forum Websites. I'm not sure if it corresponds with the information on cosplay.com but you might want to check it out and see. But I'll add the yu-gi-oh photoshoot :)

seto_kaiba_36
06-09-2008, 10:55 PM
seto_kaiba: I believe there is a posting about the Final Fantasy shoot on the actual AnimeFest Forum Websites. I'm not sure if it corresponds with the information on cosplay.com but you might want to check it out and see. But I'll add the yu-gi-oh photoshoot :)

thanks

Neeymuffin
06-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Nintendo Photoshoot at 1:00 PM on saturday! I'm thinking that the location's going to be the balcony outside of the rotunda area, but it's subject to change depending on the size of the gathering.

Honey Usagi-chi
06-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Zelda shoot, aimed for saturday, time still tentative :) Location is fountain area of the lobby (where the smash shoot was last year)

seto_kaiba_36
06-10-2008, 10:34 PM
Nintendo Photoshoot at 1:00 PM on saturday! I'm thinking that the location's going to be the balcony outside of the rotunda area, but it's subject to change depending on the size of the gathering.

Zelda shoot, aimed for saturday, time still tentative :) Location is fountain area of the lobby (where the smash shoot was last year)

this makes everything fun for me the final fantasy shoot is at 1 to 3 on saturday oh well so much for egttign my link out ina photot shoot

thefinal
06-11-2008, 08:34 PM
~updated~

Cat-Chans
06-11-2008, 09:24 PM
Ok, heres my list so far

Friday: Arrancar in Street Clothes location and time TBD

Saturday: 11am Bleach Main shoot, meet in the photoshoot area

Sunday: 11am Shinigami March (for all bleach cosplayers) meet in the hotel lobby

Sunday: 3pm Pokemon Ginjika in the photoshoot area

thefinal
06-11-2008, 10:31 PM
Ok, heres my list so far

Friday: Arrancar in Street Clothes location and time TBD

Saturday: 11am Bleach Main shoot, meet in the photoshoot area

Sunday: 11am Shinigami March (for all bleach cosplayers) meet in the hotel lobby

Sunday: 3pm Pokemon Ginjika in the photoshoot area

Wow, you're busy busy :P You are the host for these events correct?

Pollux
06-12-2008, 01:17 AM
Soul Eater Shoot info:

Day: Saturday
Time: 3pm

Thanks! <3

Pomatos
06-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Loveless shoot!

Friday at 5:00pm on the second floor by the pillar things. :3

Cat-Chans
06-12-2008, 01:48 PM
Wow, you're busy busy :P You are the host for these events correct?

yes I am
and yes I am

XD

Danzikumaru
06-12-2008, 04:14 PM
I would like to formally propose a Shonen Jump gathering, likely on Sunday.

thefinal
06-12-2008, 09:17 PM
I hope I got everything updated. Let me know if I'm missing information - also - when posting the shoots - let's try to establish the hosts of the shoots in case anyone has a question about them okay? :)

Neeymuffin
06-12-2008, 11:03 PM
I'm the host of the Nintendo Photoshoot. I've got a thread started here (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=126603) if anyone has questions.

thefinal
06-12-2008, 11:18 PM
Awesome, I'll get you updated :) Thx, appreciate your help!

shiri_tori
06-12-2008, 11:27 PM
Please add Megaten Photoshoot to the list--Sunday at 10 am, in front of the fountains in the lobby

Inuyasha_Kun
06-13-2008, 04:59 PM
wait, scratch the Inuyasha photo shoot from Friday and put it on Saturday for 2pm please!

Neeymuffin
06-15-2008, 06:17 PM
Under tentative, could you put Nintendo Party? I'm not sure if it's happening or not, but the more and more my brother and I discuss it, the more and more likely it seems like it's going to happen.

If it does happen, it'll be saturday night, post-cosplay. As to a specific time, I'm not sure. I'll get back with better details once I get some more feedback. :3

thefinal
06-17-2008, 09:09 PM
everything should be updated! please let me know if I missed anything!

Inuyasha_Kun
06-17-2008, 09:15 PM
The Inuyasha photoshoot at 2pm I have a time now! YAY

thefinal
06-17-2008, 09:29 PM
The Inuyasha photoshoot at 2pm I have a time now! YAY

Do you have a location yet or just pending?

Inuyasha_Kun
06-17-2008, 09:36 PM
TheFinal: Location is pending....probably by the fountain like it was last year...

thefinal
06-17-2008, 09:49 PM
No problem, I'll just wait for your update! Thanks muchly!

Pomatos
06-18-2008, 11:03 AM
Um...sorry do to this but could I change the time of the Loveless shoot to noon satruday? ^_^;; sorry and thanks~

thefinal
06-23-2008, 06:09 PM
Um...sorry do to this but could I change the time of the Loveless shoot to noon satruday? ^_^;; sorry and thanks~

Done deal :)

Malindachan
06-24-2008, 10:29 PM
Yay, I've got the Yugioh shoots figured out! :3

Ok, it looks like the YU-GI-OH!/YGOGX/YGO5Ds cosplayers want to have the YU-GI-OH! Shoot at 2:00pm on Sunday

and I'm also organizing an additional YU-GI-OH! GX only shoot at 6:00pm on Friday

Phoenix_Kasai
06-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Hey, I'm getting together a Devil May Cry photoshoot. I know it will be on Saturday but just in case could you list it as tentative for right now. Thanks!

BTW I absolutely love your c.c. avatar!!!

seto_kaiba_36
06-26-2008, 01:07 AM
oh and if people like me are wondering about the final fantasy photo shoot acoridng to the forum on the animefest officle fourm its on saturday form 1-3 pm upstairs in the meetup area just outside the main event room! that may change but thats so fair what it seys ^_^

thefinal
06-26-2008, 08:46 PM
Hey, I'm getting together a Devil May Cry photoshoot. I know it will be on Saturday but just in case could you list it as tentative for right now. Thanks!

BTW I absolutely love your c.c. avatar!!!

I went ahead and put this for Saturday and if it changes, it's no problem for me to move it around. Just be sure to post when you have all the updates.

EDIT: And thanks - haha. I need to actually change my avatar. I've been using this one for well over a year now ><;; Need a change. Soon...soon...

oh and if people like me are wondering about the final fantasy photo shoot acoridng to the forum on the animefest officle fourm its on saturday form 1-3 pm upstairs in the meetup area just outside the main event room! that may change but thats so fair what it seys ^_^

Maybe I'm crazy but did you post on this site about the FF Shoot? I can go ahead and update it if you wish, however, the AF site is a little neat, I believe they're going to list the shoots in the program book or at least that's the idea so far. I'm just going to get die-cuts this time and actually make the photoshoot list bigger for those that do not want to set aside the space that we're setting aside at AF. If you want me to post it here, let me know :)

seto_kaiba_36
06-27-2008, 07:21 PM
I went ahead and put this for Saturday and if it changes, it's no problem for me to move it around. Just be sure to post when you have all the updates.

EDIT: And thanks - haha. I need to actually change my avatar. I've been using this one for well over a year now ><;; Need a change. Soon...soon...

Maybe I'm crazy but did you post on this site about the FF Shoot? I can go ahead and update it if you wish, however, the AF site is a little neat, I believe they're going to list the shoots in the program book or at least that's the idea so far. I'm just going to get die-cuts this time and actually make the photoshoot list bigger for those that do not want to set aside the space that we're setting aside at AF. If you want me to post it here, let me know :)

ok well tis up to you injustr lsited this for people whoa re to lazy to go to the anime fest forum sorry if it made issues ^_^

thefinal
06-27-2008, 11:35 PM
Oh no no no, no issue at all! I'll go ahead and post it up for now - was just a little confused on whether or not you had mentioned it before because I thought a FF shoot was previously mentioned and when I went to the first page I didn't see it as marked. The only way I'll update the AF Forum post through here is by request, seeing that the Photoshoot information for AF is going to be listed in the program book and what not.

So I'll put it down for you! Have a great weekend :3

chocovash
06-28-2008, 04:12 AM
Trigun and Cowboy Bebop photoshoots (two different ones). Trigun will be on the last day around 10 and Cowboy Bebop will be on third day afternoon. I will post times and locations soon.

Hikaruhime
06-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Please make these times. Thank you!

Naruto on Saturday, 5:00pm
Naruto on Sunday, 4:00pm

Both are located at the main photoshoot area and are hosted by RanChan03 and MexicAnime.

angelzxdemonz
06-28-2008, 10:33 PM
maybe a CLAMP photoshoot saturday at 2 near the fountain thing in the lobby?

thefinal
06-28-2008, 11:57 PM
UPDATE

Everyone that has chosen their location spot to be on the lobby level by the pillars outside the main events room needs to keep in mind that Official AnimeFest Gatherings & Meet-Ups are occurring at that location. Reason I mention this is because when I was talking to the Directors today and going over some of what you have posted on cosplay.com, it does not correspond with the AnimeFest forums. I just want to make you aware for those that did not sign up for a time slot with the AnimeFest forums and want that particular location, you might want to consider doing so. Just be warned that if you do not change your location and it's one of the "unofficial" gatherings or photoshoots, staff can require you to move to a new location. To request a slot for the pillar area follow this link (http://www.animefest.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=339&start=0&S=46a3bfc3063301cd22263978d36c0102).

Thanks! Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion!

*This has been updated on the first page as well*

Also, all photoshoots have been updated. If you have not indicated hosts (thank you hikaruhime), I will PRESUME you are the host. So please make note of this as well :)

MexicAnime
06-29-2008, 12:03 AM
I'm still co-hosting the Naruto Shoots. Just waiting on RanChan if he still wants to do it as well.

thefinal
06-29-2008, 12:11 AM
It's ok, I'm still co-hosting the Naruto Shoots. Just waiting on RanChan if he still wants to do it as well.

No prob hun. Make sure you go post on the AF Forums to keep your spot negotiated, unless that has already been done.

I am now going to try to keep up to date on the forums there as much as I can.

Ha, and I almost msg-ed you because I was scared you were going to do something stupid and schedule over the game. But I'm glad you had a head-desk moment :P

<3

seto_kaiba_36
06-29-2008, 12:18 AM
i am nto the hsot iw as just relaying info i dont mind being a host though i am just not sure hwo to do it yet ... enevr hosted befor i guss i ened to elrn sicne i am cosplaying a hsot club charater ......

MexicAnime
06-29-2008, 12:20 AM
No prob hun. Make sure you go post on the AF Forums to keep your spot negotiated, unless that has already been done.

I'm trying to, but the forums is being a F-Tard, and won't let me log-in. I'll try again tomorrow.

Ha, and I almost msg-ed you because I was scared you were going to do something stupid and schedule over the game. But I'm glad you had a head-desk moment :P

<3

Come on, you should know me better than that by now, and that's that every hour on the hour, i have a head desk moment. XD Those should be the final times, unless we get some kind of huge scheduling conflict.

thefinal
06-29-2008, 12:22 AM
i am nto the hsot iw as just relaying info i dont mind being a host though i am just not sure hwo to do it yet ... enevr hosted befor i guss i ened to elrn sicne i am cosplaying a hsot club charater ......

Since the one you're partaking in is an official gathering, I really may not need the host. I will check the AF Forums and link them to the actual photoshoot, but the only reason I like to give the hosts name is because not everyone searches for the thread about the shoot and sometimes cosplayers have additional questions.

Thanks for letting me know! I'll work on it :)

thefinal
06-29-2008, 12:26 AM
I'm trying to, but the forums is being a F-Tard, and won't let me log-in. I'll try again tomorrow.

Come on, you should know me better than that by now, and that's that every hour on the hour, i have a head desk moment. XD Those should be the final times, unless we get some kind of huge scheduling conflict.

Yeah, we had issues occasionally today logging in while at the meeting.

Haha, I do know you better than that and I almost poked you but figured you would notice sooner or later that or I would beat you sometime later...hahahaha...you know me :P

Malindachan
06-29-2008, 03:58 AM
Location edits:
I contacted the official Animefest forums, and the Yugioh GX photoshoot and the Yugioh/GX/5Ds photoshoot will both be in the designated photoshoot areas :3

Neeymuffin
06-29-2008, 02:02 PM
Time for the Nintendo Party decided! 9:00 PM saturday, meeting in the lobby. :3 As to where the actual party will take place, that'll depend on how many people show up.

seto_kaiba_36
06-29-2008, 07:17 PM
well if the final fantasy photo shoot needs a host i will try my best to do that job i just never hosted befor ...

thefinal
06-30-2008, 01:26 PM
For the official gatherings I'm not too terribly concerned about hosts unless they're mentioned. So for now, if there is no host listed for the official photoshoots, that's fine. For unofficial photoshoots though, I would still like to temporary list hosts.

So no worries.

However, if you have another event you're wanting to host that's fine. The only thing about the host is they're usually the ones that initiate the event, give everyone the details, etc.

Melodious Nocturne
07-12-2008, 11:27 AM
i will be hosting a Kingdom Hearts photoshoot. Saturday 3pm, lobby level at the fountain! X3

keriko
07-12-2008, 10:31 PM
Please add D.Gray-man photoshoot for Friday at 7pm, main events area with the pillars. I believe this area has been designated by Afest as the official meet up area.

I will be hosting.
Thanks!

Artema
07-13-2008, 12:05 PM
I'll be hosting the Hellsing photoshoot. Meet at the fountain in front of hotel check-in @ 9pm on Friday. We're playing it by ear this year. :)

Phoenix_Kasai
07-16-2008, 01:16 PM
ADD/EDIT I am hosting the Devil May Cry photoshoot on Saturday at 1:00 on the 2nd floor outside the main events area. PM me and I will give contact information b/c we will be moving as soon as everyone who is scheduled shows up.

Tamlin
07-16-2008, 07:10 PM
Ace Attorney has be set up for 3pm on Sunday by the fountain in the main lobby. I don't think there is any one person hosting.
Thread here (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=144106)
Thanks!

thefinal
07-16-2008, 07:51 PM
I'm going to start working on updating these all right now. So if I've missed something, please let me know so that I can fix it.

thefinal
07-21-2008, 01:15 PM
UPDATE: Deadline for Unofficial photoshoots will be Saturday, August 16th, 2008. Anything that is posted after August 16th, 2008, may not be posted at the con but can still be posted on the thread and I will do my best to keep it updated. However, if you are looking to have your unofficial photoshoot promoted or mentioned at the con, I will need everything in by the 16th, no later. I will have this updated on the front page in the next day or two as well. Thanks!

Inuyasha_Kun
07-23-2008, 06:46 AM
Put pending Fruits Basket Gathering on there

potatoplanet
07-23-2008, 10:38 AM
update on the sailor moon photoshoot: it will be at 1 pm. we're not sure where it'll be yet, but im suggesting that maybe it could be outside or where everyone else seems to be wanting. any other suggestions would be nice :D

keriko
07-23-2008, 05:28 PM
please add:

Soul Eater
Saturday
10am
led by me
Official AnimeFest meet up and thusly it will be held in the official area

thefinal
07-23-2008, 09:16 PM
Put pending Fruits Basket Gathering on there
I will go ahead and add it, but do you have a day out of curiosity or is that still pending as well?

thefinal
07-23-2008, 09:18 PM
update on the sailor moon photoshoot: it will be at 1 pm. we're not sure where it'll be yet, but im suggesting that maybe it could be outside or where everyone else seems to be wanting. any other suggestions would be nice :D

which day?

thefinal
07-23-2008, 09:20 PM
please add:

Soul Eater
Saturday
10am
led by me
Official AnimeFest meet up and thusly it will be held in the official area

Do I need to erase the previous one for 3pm, or is that one still okay?

potatoplanet
07-23-2008, 10:56 PM
which day?

we're not really sure yet, but, as of now, put us down for sunday

Phoenix_Kasai
08-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Could you please change the DMC saturday shoot to 1:30 instead of 1. TY!

benihime
08-05-2008, 12:03 AM
please take the prince of tennis photoshoot off, i won't be there anymore and no one was going to cosplay with me anyway

Cat-Chans
08-05-2008, 11:22 AM
Please remove the casual arrancar for Friday.
Thank you <3

Duh-chan
08-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Please add in a Katekyo Hitman Reborn Photoshoot on Saturday, at 4PM at the routunda area, hosted by me.

thefinal
08-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Updated!

thefinal
08-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Small change, if you do not update your photoshoot/gathering by the 16th, it will not be posted at the con as an unofficial gathering/photoshoot. This is just due to I will be making the signs and in order to get everything completed, I need any last requests online by the 16th. If you post after the 16th I will still update the thread prior to a few days before the con but it will not be listed at the con. Thanks!

Inuyasha_Kun
08-16-2008, 05:06 PM
Could you change the Inuyasha photoshoot to 1:00pm Saturday?

And the Fruits Basket shoot 5:00pm Sunday?

I dont know where at... x.x I dont remember the layout of the hotel to well..

I hope I am not to late!

PockyPants
08-16-2008, 07:10 PM
Alrighty! Now there will be two different SM gatherings.
They are both at 1pm and both in front of the main events room. One is on Sat and one on Sun.
I'm hosting the one on Saturday. :)

cloudburst
08-17-2008, 12:41 AM
Oh, this should probably be added. ^^; forgot to post earlier.

D.Gray-man B.Y.O.Crack Photoshoot, 2 AM Saturday. Hosted by me, at the area by the pillars.

thefinal
08-18-2008, 11:01 PM
Oh, this should probably be added. ^^; forgot to post earlier.

D.Gray-man B.Y.O.Crack Photoshoot, 2 AM Saturday. Hosted by me, at the area by the pillars.

Dare I ask if it can have a different name? I don't think my directors would like if I put BYOCrack...

I'd be happy to still put this in for you, but I really need an alternate name.

cloudburst
08-20-2008, 02:14 PM
XD That was last con's name for it. I can't really think of anything else... hmm...

D.Gray-man 'Bring Your Own Innocence' shoot. Yaaay DGM pun.

Frosty~RLF
08-21-2008, 07:56 PM
Does anyone know if there's going to be an Ouran photoshoot? I've looked all over the forums, but the closest thing I can find is the PJ party...

thefinal
08-21-2008, 08:21 PM
Does anyone know if there's going to be an Ouran photoshoot? I've looked all over the forums, but the closest thing I can find is the PJ party...

No one has submitted one here but you might want to check the AF forums.

Inuyasha_Kun
08-22-2008, 06:51 AM
The Final: The person on the AnimeFest board hasn't given me an answer yet... So.. the unofficial meeting place can be near the fountain.. if I remember correctly theres a couple of chairs right there that we can meet up at first...

Pomatos
08-24-2008, 07:59 PM
I spotted an error in the shoot list. i'm not hosting the Sailor moon shoot at 1pm on the 31 ^_^; however, i am hotsing a Trigun shoot at noon sunday that i don't see on there. its fine if it can't be added to the list. but i just wanted you to know i'm not hosting the Sailor moon shoot XD

thefinal
08-25-2008, 08:53 AM
I spotted an error in the shoot list. i'm not hosting the Sailor moon shoot at 1pm on the 31 ^_^; however, i am hotsing a Trigun shoot at noon sunday that i don't see on there. its fine if it can't be added to the list. but i just wanted you to know i'm not hosting the Sailor moon shoot XD

That's fine, I'll change it on the spreadsheet but it's not going to be on the list that I'm going to have posted at the con itself. Sorry, I thought someone had said you were hosting it, but maybe she gave the wrong username or I was too tired and wasn't paying attention. :P

I'll try to get your Trigun added to the unofficial photoshoots list as best as I can at the con. Still working on everything. However, can you provide me a location ASAP?

Pomatos
08-25-2008, 11:17 AM
I'll try to get your Trigun added to the unofficial photoshoots list as best as I can at the con. Still working on everything. However, can you provide me a location ASAP?

oh sorry! forgot that XD for the Trigun shoot we're meeting on the second floor by the main events room. ^_^

eri x core
08-25-2008, 03:07 PM
That sailor moon shoot is hosted by Potatoplanet.
XD

baku_neko
08-26-2008, 08:39 AM
Ace Attorney needs to be changed to 2 PM on Sunday. Thanks.

Cat-Chans
08-27-2008, 12:33 AM
Sorry for the last minute change,
Pokemon Ginjika is moving to 7pm Friday
We will meet in the hotel lobby

(LOVE they had to start rehearsals at 3 on sunday)

RanChan03
08-27-2008, 01:34 PM
i hope this one isn't too late, but could you add an avatar photoshoot on saturday at 1PM

I'll be running it, and meetup is in the main lobby

Just_Justin
08-27-2008, 04:10 PM
Too late to have a Capcom shoot?

Inuyasha_Kun
08-27-2008, 05:29 PM
Ranchan: Awwww 1:00pm is when I sceduled the Inuyasha photoshoot...

http://sites.google.com/site/afkendra/Home/unofficial-photoshoots

RanChan03
08-27-2008, 05:31 PM
Dang didn't see that, nix the time, going to relook at the times now

New time

3:00 PM on sat

how's that sound

Inuyasha_Kun
08-27-2008, 05:37 PM
Ranchan: LOL thats because they put everything in a website silly to make it easier. Even the stuff for the Dating Games are there.

RanChan03
08-27-2008, 05:51 PM
i am looking at the printout of the photoshoots now. it looks like 3:00 PM on sat is a good time because the KH photoshoot is going on at the time, i'll be done with the inuyasha photoshoot b4 then, and it'll be enough time b4 my naruto photoshoot.

And yea.

3:00 PM On sat for avatar :)

thefinal
08-28-2008, 02:22 AM
Spreadsheet isn't quite changed, sorry :( But I have made sure changes are made on my paper that I'm working on for the remaining signage.

Thanks everyone! Hope you all have a great time!

Cat-Chans
08-28-2008, 01:06 PM
Thank you for keeping track of all of them!