PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII Gathering

CrimsonOtaku
05-13-2008, 04:22 PM
On Amidoji's suggestion, I'm expanding the 'Turk gathering' into a FFVII gathering.

Now looking for characters from FFVII, Before Crisis, Advent Children, and Dirge of Cerberus.

Gathering info:
Day: Friday
Time: 3pm
Place: Outside the coffee shop/Starbucks

Interested parties:
Rufus - Me
Reno - Alu-chan
Advent Rufus - Amidoji
Elena - Amidoji's friend
Reno - toyo-chan (NDK forums)
Tsung (possible) - toyo-chan's friend (NDK forums)
Advent Tifa - Katie (NDK forums)
Cid Highwind (game) - Sipesh
Crisis Core Aerith - minako55nz (NDK forums)
Turk Vincent (possible) - Katie's friend (NDK forums)
Advent Aerith - oOKawaiiJessyOo (NDK forums)
Cissnei - Tenkage-chan

CrimsonOtaku
08-03-2008, 07:30 PM
If those listed in this thread could PM me or reply to this thread and let me know their status, that would be great!^^

Inoli
08-03-2008, 07:47 PM
sadly I wont have my Angeal ready again until ohayocon otherwise I'd be there XD have fun guys!

Sipesh
08-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Hm... I'll be the original game version of Cid Highwind when I'm there, and I'm going with my friend who will be Kadaj. What time Friday are you thinking?

CrimsonOtaku
08-05-2008, 03:24 PM
Hm... I'll be the original game version of Cid Highwind when I'm there, and I'm going with my friend who will be Kadaj. What time Friday are you thinking?
I was thinking either morning or early afternoon. Alu-chan requested the morning, and I haven't heard a time preference from anyone else. Request line is open!^^

Sipesh
08-05-2008, 07:20 PM
Hm... afternoon might work better for us but, we might be flexible! Oh, my friend's name here is Edyasha *laughs*.

CrimsonOtaku
08-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Hm... afternoon might work better for us but, we might be flexible! Oh, my friend's name here is Edyasha *laughs*.
Updated. As soon as I get feedback from enough people, we'll get a time picked out.

CrimsonOtaku
08-08-2008, 11:15 PM
First post updated.

CrimsonOtaku
08-09-2008, 11:37 PM
Day, time and place confirmed.^^

oOKawaiiJessyOo
08-12-2008, 12:14 AM
Well, as long as I'm back in the springs by September, I'll definitely be attending NDK, and bringing Advent Children Aerith with me... so count me in. :]

CrimsonOtaku
08-12-2008, 01:17 PM
Well, as long as I'm back in the springs by September, I'll definitely be attending NDK, and bringing Advent Children Aerith with me... so count me in. :]
You're added.^^

Tenkage-chan
09-01-2008, 08:39 AM
You can put me down as Cissnei! So long as my wig shows up on time, that is!

CrimsonOtaku
09-02-2008, 12:29 AM
You can put me down as Cissnei! So long as my wig shows up on time, that is!
Added. Hope your wig arrives in time!^^

Sipesh
09-02-2008, 08:55 PM
Well, Edyasha will now not be attending the con. I'll still try to make it Friday, but... I might just be going to the con stag now on Saturday. Call me bummed...

CrimsonOtaku
09-03-2008, 12:42 AM
Well, Edyasha will now not be attending the con. I'll still try to make it Friday, but... I might just be going to the con stag now on Saturday. Call me bummed...
*hugs* That sucks that your friend can't make it. Hope you can make it Friday though, I want to see your (game) Cid Highwind up close. Working on that version myself.

Tenkage-chan
09-03-2008, 06:03 PM
Okay, so I checked everything out, and I'm pretty much set for Cissnei, save the wig. If I don't get a shipping notice by Friday, I'll try to order another one from a place that ships faster.

Sipesh
09-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Aw heck. You know what? I'll come Friday to get my badge an' what not, an' even though I won't stay long, I should be there for this!

Tenkage-chan
09-07-2008, 08:27 AM
Sweet! My wig for Cissnei has showed up! I'm totally set to come!

Hey, y'know what? If enough of us Turks are there on Thursday, we should get dressed up and hit the bar, for some "after work" shots!

CrimsonOtaku
09-07-2008, 08:27 PM
Sweet! My wig for Cissnei has showed up! I'm totally set to come!

Hey, y'know what? If enough of us Turks are there on Thursday, we should get dressed up and hit the bar, for some "after work" shots!
That's great news!

I'm looking to be in by about 6pm on Thursday, so we'll see. Sounds like a fun idea though.^^