05-14-2008, 06:10 PM
oh yeah ama is in my hometown this year woot

VA BCH

okay any way there is a reason for this post
i was wondering if there were going to be any tokyo mew mew
or chobits cosplayers going

i will be doing the battle suits of mint and lettuce from TMM
and kotoko from chobits

i have friend that is goign to be as sumomo and we are trying to get ppls to do the wakey uppy dance with us on sat morning cause i have graduatuion to go to for another friend at 7 am

feel free to post what u are going as
i also will be looking for ppls to take pictures of
hope to see lots there
=^.^=

NecromanticChii
05-14-2008, 07:52 PM
I might go as Mint, or Chii/Freya. But all of that depends on if my parents ship my wigs back to me, and my ears for Chii and Freya. XD (I retired all of them in 2005, so I bet I need to iron them..lol)

darkmist300
05-14-2008, 08:02 PM
I could pull Hideki from Chobits out of retirement

Lunarlion
05-15-2008, 03:54 PM
YES! Sumomo here! Telling you all that the wakey wakey dance should NOT be done alone! Why? Cause its no fun!!!! I have done it at some other cons in the past. AWA, Nekocon, ECT ECT. You wanna get people involved...and if we can get a group, everyone will wanna join in!

~Larxene~
05-15-2008, 04:12 PM
im going as kadaj from final fantasy advent children.i would have gone as freya but i couldnt afford the costume.lol

almightysam
05-15-2008, 08:54 PM
new update for me i might not be able to do mint not sure tho :(

Lunarlion
05-15-2008, 11:34 PM
I know this probably has nothing to do with this...buuuuut

my first wakey wakey dance!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NGA-MoP9eFA

actually I did one before but no one danced with me. But I was asked during a cosplay contest so...here's the result. People enjoyed it so I continued to do it...I am now Sumomo at everycon!

fatalinjection
05-16-2008, 01:24 PM
I'll be going~ As of right now, I'll be doing:

School uniform Matsumoto from Bleach (with a school uni Hitsugaya~)
Shinigami Matsumoto from Bleach (again with a Hitsugaya~)
Bianchi from Reborn (with a Reborn & Yamamoto, and possibly a TYL Ryohei)
And maaaybe Luppi from Bleach (with an Ulquiorra) >:3 Matsumotos, watch out~~~ :heart:

I don't know what days I'm doing what yet, though~

Bagu
05-16-2008, 05:29 PM
I think I'm going to be in an Anbu group on Friday in which I'll be blood-splattered Anbu Jiraiya all day, and then on Saturday the same group want to go to the beach for a photoshoot of theirs so I'll tag along as Uruhara (bleach)

almightysam
05-18-2008, 06:35 PM
new new update i can and will be doing mew mew mint yay i found aperson to do my wig with in my budget yay

darkmist300
05-19-2008, 07:39 AM
Due to a work trip that weekend I know will not be able to go...stupid job

almightysam
05-19-2008, 06:39 PM
oh noes for dark ... that really sucks :( i have to be at a graduation at 9 on saturday besides that everything is going great

Lunarlion
05-19-2008, 11:55 PM
I will be asking for the AMA days off at my "Summer Job"

Though I feel for ya Darkmist...work got in the way of Katsucon...boy was I pissed. Luckily they are tons around this area...think of the other states which only have one!!! Think of the states which have only sucky ones as well! Those states have it faaaar worse.

I will be cosplaying as Sumomo (I already said it...I'm a looser!) and the Liger Zero...as long as I find out how the hell to do the mask...

Vampey
05-22-2008, 09:34 AM
I'm going to AMA :3 By then, I should have my Maid of Honor Sailor Saturn all perfected, I might cosplay Lucy from Elfin Lied and if my Tifa cosplay comes in I'll be Advent Children Tifa :3

Omichi
05-27-2008, 04:26 PM
for AMA i'm going as Haku, Near and Rukia!, not sure what days for what and i'm am and still hope that nothing will change the cosplays i'm doing! ^-^

Vampey
05-28-2008, 10:51 AM
Tifa won't be ready, and my Maid of Honor Saturn... I think I'm gonna retire her already.

So now all my hope is left on Lucy x-x

I won't even be able to pull together Kitten in time.

Nekko
05-28-2008, 04:39 PM
NOOOOOO

but we still have our favorite Misa right?

almightysam
06-17-2008, 12:18 PM
Whooo Ama Was Aweosme
Thats All I Have To Say Lol