PDA

View Full Version : GetBackers 08

Utai Mitsumo
05-17-2008, 10:54 AM
I have no idea if I ever posted a thread like this in here XD;

But yeah, I'm looking for other GetBackers even though it's rather close to the con XD; My partner and I will be Ban and Ginji on and off during the weekend (on top of all the others), so it'd be nice to see others...be it other retrievers, transporters, protectors...and even creepy Akabane (even though he's a transporter) >>;;

miichan
05-17-2008, 12:34 PM
I can't wait to see you guys. :D Ginji is sooo cute. XD

Utai Mitsumo
05-17-2008, 12:48 PM
I can't wait to see you guys. :D Ginji is sooo cute. XD

Just wait >D I'm naturally in character for Ginji >D *loveable dork*

WritingOtaku
05-18-2008, 06:44 AM
There are a few people going as Get-Backers, but I myself am not very much into the show, so forgive me for lost names. I believe there will also be a Ban and Ginji, along with someone with bright orange-red hair, if that's even from Get-Backers at all.

Anyway, I'll refer one of them to your post, that should clarify matters more than I can.

Utai Mitsumo
05-18-2008, 12:43 PM
There are a few people going as Get-Backers, but I myself am not very much into the show, so forgive me for lost names. I believe there will also be a Ban and Ginji, along with someone with bright orange-red hair, if that's even from Get-Backers at all.

Anyway, I'll refer one of them to your post, that should clarify matters more than I can.

Bright hair o.O I don't personally remember someone with bright orange hair in GetBackers....but I could always be wrong XD;

At least you tried <3

Aderyn
05-21-2008, 10:34 AM
Bright hair o.O I don't personally remember someone with bright orange hair in GetBackers....but I could always be wrong XD;

At least you tried <3

I don't believe there is anyone in GetBackers wit bright hair. I never really looked >.< Well....ANYWAYS!!!!! The Ban and Ginji that Writing Otaku is talking about are our (meaning mine and Writing Otaku's) friends. They will be in their cosplay on Sunday. As for me....I will be everybody's favorite Transporter!!! Akabane! ^w^ We will also have a Kazuki and a possible Jubei. So....if you guys want to have a GetBackers shoot, we can do it on Sunday, since the only other shoot that day is for Death Note. What do you think?

Phantom Dark
05-21-2008, 11:08 AM
I don't believe there is anyone in GetBackers wit bright hair. I never really looked >.< Well....ANYWAYS!!!!! The Ban and Ginji that Writing Otaku is talking about are our (meaning mine and Writing Otaku's) friends. They will be in their cosplay on Sunday. As for me....I will be everybody's favorite Transporter!!! Akabane! ^w^ We will also have a Kazuki and a possible Jubei. So....if you guys want to have a GetBackers shoot, we can do it on Sunday, since the only other shoot that day is for Death Note. What do you think?

I'm cosplaying Ban with Utai Mitsumo going as Ginji. A photoshoot would be a great idea. Sunday is good for us. How would 1:00 be for the photoshoot? Meet in Lobby and go where ever from there.

Utai Mitsumo
05-21-2008, 01:41 PM

G-great...an A-Akabane....*shiver*

But Sunday is great! I agree with my Ban-chan *points up*, 1 pm is fine with me ^^ Today's the last day to notify for group shoots, so how about meeting in the lobby?

Aderyn
05-22-2008, 06:15 AM
Works for me. I can do 1PM. That give me plenty of time to change out of my Death Note cosplay and then find my friends. I'll ask then today if they want to do the photoshoot. So, go ahead and schedule GetBackers for 1PM, Sunday, Lobby.

Utai Mitsumo
05-22-2008, 08:57 AM
It's settled then! YAY~! I actually wasn't expecting to get a GetBacker group so this is AWESOME >D

Aderyn
05-22-2008, 10:01 AM
So, I just asked all of my friends, so, there will be Genji, Ban (maybe...depends if it interferes with any panels she wants to go to) Akabane (me! ^w^ ), Kazuki, and Jubei. Are there any other people who are doing a GetBackers cosplay or is it just us?

Utai Mitsumo
05-22-2008, 10:47 AM
As far as I know, it's just us...doesn't bother me though ^^ It's the biggest group I've had XD

Aderyn
05-27-2008, 09:45 AM
OMG!! The shoot was amazing! You guys were epic! It was so fun!! ^w^ I had fun as Akabane and I'm planning to do a new and approved Akabane for '09 with a Bloody Sword and maybe a Bloody Cross. But the Sword is a must. ^^

Utai Mitsumo
05-27-2008, 12:46 PM
OMG!! The shoot was amazing! You guys were epic! It was so fun!! ^w^ I had fun as Akabane and I'm planning to do a new and approved Akabane for '09 with a Bloody Sword and maybe a Bloody Cross. But the Sword is a must. ^^

Yes, the shoot was epic X3 Now we just need to get the pics XD; I want them >D