PDA

View Full Version : Avatar: The Last Airbender, anyone??

Kira--Mio
05-17-2008, 05:53 PM
Alright, so I was wondering, anyone gonna be doing Avatar: the Last Air Bender cosplay on SATURDAY...I'd soooo like to meet up...

I am thinking of cosplaying Toph: Fire Nation outfit. Sooo...just wondering, 'cause if I get a good amount of people then I can honestly for sure say that I will be doing this cosplay ('cause There are sooo many I want to do...and can only do so many xP)

So yeah...I'll keep an updated list here xP

~KM

GOING:
Kirakira (me): Toph

Zexion_Nobody
05-19-2008, 08:44 AM
Oh! Yay! Will you be there on Saturday? Because I wanted to do an Avatar/Organization XIII photoshoot, and perhaps a skit too. Do you know any other Avatar cosplayers coming?

(I'm going to be Zexion. Maybe we can meet there.^-^)

Kira--Mio
05-19-2008, 12:16 PM
I don't know any others, I'm sorry...but yes, I will be there Saturday...not sure the time though (some time mid morning to late afternoon xP)

Zexion_Nobody
05-19-2008, 01:04 PM
I'll be there either mid-morning or early afternoon, and I'll be leaving around 9:00. Aside from the other cosplayers I'll be gathering in a group there, would you like to meet me as well?

Kira--Mio
05-19-2008, 05:49 PM
uh...sure...I don't mind xP

I may be with another friend though...he's cosplaying Tamahome friend Fushugi Yuugi...so yeah xP

xTwisTx
05-19-2008, 08:06 PM
Uhmm yep. I'll be reprising normal Suki, along with two new Suki costumes.. Cause I'm the Suki of my group. I'm not sure which I'll be wearing on which day, but I will probably have a Hama with me, and most likely a Mai. And a FN Toph. =]

Zexion_Nobody
05-20-2008, 07:35 AM
Yay.
I'll be there with other people as well, including my brother who will be cosplaying Grabnar the Wanderer (from X Play), and 2 other friends of mine who will be cosplaying as Saix and Lexaeus... (At least hopefully)

Zexion_Nobody
05-20-2008, 07:36 AM
Oh, TwisT, would you be interested in bringing the other Avatar cosplayers with you to an Avatar/Organization XIII photoshoot?
We may do a skit as well.

Zexion_Nobody
05-20-2008, 07:39 AM
Yay for randomness.
(Sorry about sounding so wierd in the posts, but I'm desperately trying to get this photoshoot and skit in order... It's harder than I thought. T.T)

Kira--Mio
05-21-2008, 09:39 AM
Uhmm yep. I'll be reprising normal Suki, along with two new Suki costumes.. Cause I'm the Suki of my group. I'm not sure which I'll be wearing on which day, but I will probably have a Hama with me, and most likely a Mai. And a FN Toph. =]

So TWO FN tophs?? YAY!!! Rivalry xP

Uh yeah... I will edit this list later...I am sorta at school xPP

Zexion_Nobody
05-21-2008, 10:05 AM
(Psst. Im at school too.)

I'm not sure how many Avatar cosplayers are going to be there though... T.T

xTwisTx
05-22-2008, 07:55 AM
Oh, TwisT, would you be interested in bringing the other Avatar cosplayers with you to an Avatar/Organization XIII photoshoot?
We may do a skit as well.
Haha yea, I'd say it's a possibility. I don't really know what it's about though. =P And we probably wouldn't do the skit, just 'cause I did the Masquerade last year, and it's sooo long to sit around. I was very ehh on it. XD But we're always up for photoshoots. =D

Kira--Mio
05-22-2008, 08:45 AM
Yeah, I can't do a skit...I'm sorry, but I would be happy to do a photoshoot xPP

Zexion_Nobody
05-22-2008, 07:25 PM
Yay! That made things a LOT easier... =)

Zexion_Nobody
05-22-2008, 07:26 PM
I like pie. O.o

Kira--Mio
05-22-2008, 08:21 PM
yay, so do I??

Zexion_Nobody
05-23-2008, 09:44 AM
?? Randomness? Yay.

MagentaFox
06-04-2008, 11:53 AM
I kinda wanna as Mai if i can get the (now broken up) Ozai's Angels together.

Kira--Mio
06-04-2008, 11:55 AM
cool, YAY ^^

More people...!!

Zexion_Nobody
06-05-2008, 08:41 AM
Yay! If all 3 or at least some of the Ozai's Angels are present, please be in the Organization photoshoot! ^^ -whimpers like a puppy- Pleeaaaasssseee?

MagentaFox
06-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Yay! If all 3 or at least some of the Ozai's Angels are present, please be in the Organization photoshoot! ^^ -whimpers like a puppy- Pleeaaaasssseee?

Why do you want Avatar people in a KH shoot?

Storm Akima
06-06-2008, 10:51 PM
*waves* We're so hoping to go to CT con! We're definately going to Otakon the weekend after... so I'm not 100% sure if we'll be able to attend both ^^; If I go, I'll probably cosplay as FireNation Katara. We have Suki, Katara, Toph, Sokka, Yue, Zuko, June, Jin, Iroh, Blue Spirit and a giant Appa mascot (that our Toph made). We also have cosplays from the Invasion and the FireNation... we're definately bringing both to Otakon... but for CT... probably just FireNation. We'll see.
Yay for Avatar 8D

Kira--Mio
06-07-2008, 08:46 AM
that's a lot of people 0.0

yeah, I am going as Fire Nation Toph...so I hope to see you there 0.0

xTwisTx
06-07-2008, 12:39 PM
*waves* We're so hoping to go to CT con! We're definately going to Otakon the weekend after... so I'm not 100% sure if we'll be able to attend both ^^; If I go, I'll probably cosplay as FireNation Katara. We have Suki, Katara, Toph, Sokka, Yue, Zuko, June, Jin, Iroh, Blue Spirit and a giant Appa mascot (that our Toph made). We also have cosplays from the Invasion and the FireNation... we're definately bringing both to Otakon... but for CT... probably just FireNation. We'll see.
Yay for Avatar 8D
You MUST come! I really hope ya can! =] We'll be driving up Friday, driving back, then coming back Saturday and staying over through Sunday. Still not sure what sis is gonna be yet. She's currently messing with her hair to see what she can do.

Storm Akima
06-07-2008, 07:42 PM
XD
I know! We'd have so much fun! There is actually a greater chance now that I may be able to attend... my brother and a few of his friends, on the other hand, may not be so lucky. Weekends are hard to take off. LOL, my job really wants employees to take extra vacas. O.O; So I can't pass that up. :rockon:

Also, your FN Suki rocks! I saw it on facebook!! I'll (hopefully) soon upload pics of my FN Katara. Let the fun begin! :geek:

xTwisTx
06-08-2008, 08:54 PM
Hahaha I wish I could offer you room.. maybe for Saturday night. I'm not really sure how full our room is though. XD But yea, it'd be awesome. That's okay, we can have Avatar Girls Weekend.

Yea, I have some work to do still on it, but I like it. :D Still deciding on what the sis is gonna be, she keeps changing her mind. =/

Jahursai
06-09-2008, 05:53 PM
I'll be someone from Avatar for 2.5 days.
I'm going to be Azula in her first outfit, and her second one thats seen in boiling rock. And one day for half the day Im going to be Boiling Rock Suki.

I always have a Mai and Ty Lee, so we will have Ozai's Angels. . .ex angels. But I think I only have them one day.
And We have a Zuko and Sokka.

xTwisTx
06-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Okay, we're also going to have a young Hama with us for a day. We bought the cloth today. XD

Zexion_Nobody
06-10-2008, 08:40 AM
Why do you want Avatar people in a KH shoot?

It's a crossover sort of thing, since I've been aimlessly working on both a flash RPG and a fanfiction combining the two. But seriously, Aang and Axel was the 1st fight I had in it. Can you ask for anything better? XD

MagentaFox
06-13-2008, 12:24 AM
I'm trying to talk my friends into the Beach costumes. My Zuko boyfriend has his nipples pierced, which I think is hilarious. Zuko with pierced nipples! XD

We're missing a Beach Azula though. Any takers?

Kira--Mio
06-13-2008, 08:12 AM
Maybe (I am thinking of giving up on Toph because there are sooo many toph cosplayers xPP) ...what would be required of the costume??

(I am not in if it's TOO skimpy because I am REALLY self yeah...I don't like skimpy stuff...if it isn't then I wouldn't mind switching from Toph to Beach Azula xPP)

I am only going to be there one day...

if it's Saturday...then I will be doing two cosplays that day, if its friday then I will be doing one...

Zexion_Nobody
06-13-2008, 08:56 AM
Zuko with pierced nipples? X3

Kira--Mio
06-13-2008, 12:06 PM
haha...yeah, that's pretty epicly crazy ^^