PDA

View Full Version : SKIT HELP NEEDED-pokemon or death note-

multii
05-18-2008, 03:22 PM
OKAY I NEED HELP!
I have a Death Note skit written (Raito goes to candy mountian) but i am not cosplaying misa until sunday!
So, I need to write a Pokemon one!
I need an Ash, and 2 random fan ppls. I am being Pikachu!
In the skit i want the fangirls to start spazing when they see Ash and Pikachu, and Ash thinks they are his fans, while in truth, they are Pikachu's FANS!!!! Who can help?

Shara-chan
05-18-2008, 07:34 PM
I'm cosplaying L on Sunday if that would help with your Death Note any, but what would it be about? I've only heard of the Candy Mountain video, never watched it.

multii
05-19-2008, 07:16 PM
I'm cosplaying L on Sunday if that would help with your Death Note any, but what would it be about? I've only heard of the Candy Mountain video, never watched it.

lol watch charlie goes to candy mountian u wil totally understand then! XD

F.K.A.Freya
05-21-2008, 02:38 AM
(Ash walks in)
Ash: Another day, Another battle won. Right Pikachu?
Pikachu:Pika!
(Fangirls walk in and whisper to themselves about...fangirl blather)
Ash: Well it isn't easy being Ash Ketchum. It's amazing that I'm not swarmed with loyal fans. RIght Pikachu?
Pikachu: Pika pi!
(The girls suddenly notice Pikachu...oh boy They walk over quickly and start talking to...?)
Fangirl 1: I remember you! I saw you battle at the Indigo Plateau!
Fangirl 2: Oh! Yeah! During the Pokemon League battles! You were really cool!
Fangirl1:And so cute!
(Ash looks like he's full of pride and stands as if to be admired)
Ash: Well, I did place in the top 16-
Fangirls together interrupt him: Can we have your autograph-
Ash: Of cour-
Fangirls: -Pikachu?
(Ash is dumbfounded and Pikachu takes on the prideful looking pose Ash was striking not long ago and says a few Pika pika's while he signs...something...maybe a pokeball...The fangirls walk away but only after giving pikachu a kiss on each cheek. Then they squeal as they leave.)
(Ash hits his knees and looks up to the heavens)
Ash:Why can't that ever be me?
Pikachu: Pika...(Pikachu shrugs and shakes his head. Ash lowers his head dramatically and Pikachu pats his shoulder)
END

How's that...?

multii
05-21-2008, 01:05 PM
Kawaii