PDA

View Full Version : Loveless cosplay '08?

superpancake
05-19-2008, 12:07 PM
I am probobly going to afest with a small loveless group. We will have a Ritsuka, Soubi, Youji, and Natsuo (me~!)
Any other Loveless cosplayers? :33
(Sorry if there is already a Loveless thread for 2008.. I didn't see one when I searched. <__<;)

Rachael-chan
05-19-2008, 04:48 PM
I might go as someone from Loveless. :\ Haha. It'll give me a chance to de-ghettofy my Ritsuka cosplay. X]

Krethes
05-19-2008, 07:53 PM
So far, I'll be going as Youji from Loveless and I'll have a Natsuo. If such things change, then they change, but I'm pretty sure that's on our list. lawl

superpancake
05-19-2008, 08:17 PM
I think we should have a Loveless gathering... 8D anybody interested?

I might go as someone from Loveless. :\ Haha. It'll give me a chance to de-ghettofy my Ritsuka cosplay. X]

AWESOME. Ritsukaaaa~ :3

So far, I'll be going as Youji from Loveless and I'll have a Natsuo. If such things change, then they change, but I'm pretty sure that's on our list. lawl

YAAY! Another Youji! ^__^

Rachael-chan
05-21-2008, 07:43 PM
It's just going to consist of 32498503498 Ritsukas, 5, Soubis, a pair of Zero boys, and if you're lucky, the Zero girls. :\ I already tried that for A-Kon.

superpancake
05-22-2008, 07:31 AM
...ok that many Ritsukas sounds scary .__.;

Rachael-chan
05-22-2008, 05:33 PM
I'd like to see some Loveless cosplay that isn't closet cosplay. People put on a pair of ears and they're like "Oh hey gais. I'm Ritsuka now." <_<;;;

Pomatos
05-23-2008, 12:34 PM
YAAY~ more Loveless cosplayers. i'm going as...Ritsuka. sorry to add to the number of people who cosplay him xD; BUT, if it helps at all, i'm doing a costume not too many people do...or know about XD its the one from the back cover of book 6. ^_^

and and to superpancake (shes our Natsuo) it looks like we'll have a Seimei, too! and if i can get Stuart to think Kouya is a guy then i coudl get him and Aggie to be the girl Zeros, though if that fails, which is more then likely, i willl try to make them be Ai and Midori. SO YEAH! WE MIGHT HAVE A LOT XD

superpancake
05-23-2008, 02:49 PM
I'd like to see some Loveless cosplay that isn't closet cosplay. People put on a pair of ears and they're like "Oh hey gais. I'm Ritsuka now." <_<;;;
Gosh, I know what you mean. @_@; that also happens alot with Naruto and the head bands.

YAAY~ more Loveless cosplayers. i'm going as...Ritsuka. sorry to add to the number of people who cosplay him xD; BUT, if it helps at all, i'm doing a costume not too many people do...or know about XD its the one from the back cover of book 6. ^_^
and and to superpancake (shes our Natsuo) it looks like we'll have a Seimei, too! and if i can get Stuart to think Kouya is a guy then i coudl get him and Aggie to be the girl Zeros, though if that fails, which is more then likely, i willl try to make them be Ai and Midori. SO YEAH! WE MIGHT HAVE A LOT XD

jksdhflkaYAY! AND SOPHIE IS STILL BEING MY YOUJI, YES?
NATSUO IS LIKE ... HALFWAY DONE. :3 AND I'M OURDERING MY WIG SOON AND SENDING IT TO YOU TO STYLE, COZ YOU WANTED TOO, YES? 8D

Rachael-chan
05-23-2008, 07:14 PM
I love that outfit. I was going to make it, but I don't think I have enough time to wear it. D:

Pomatos
05-24-2008, 11:54 AM
Gosh, I know what you mean. @_@; that also happens alot with Naruto and the head bands.

jksdhflkaYAY! AND SOPHIE IS STILL BEING MY YOUJI, YES?
NATSUO IS LIKE ... HALFWAY DONE. :3 AND I'M OURDERING MY WIG SOON AND SENDING IT TO YOU TO STYLE, COZ YOU WANTED TOO, YES? 8D

Sophie says she wants to be your Youji but i have NO clue if she can get it done XDD AND YESH, I WANNA DO NAT-CHANS HAIR~~ =3

oh...and so everyone knows i had to alter my Ritsuka costume a little, i'm keeping his hair black cuz i think its cuter and i had to wear bandages under the shirt cuz my parents and some friends said i coudln't wear it otherwise XD;;

superpancake
05-25-2008, 11:40 AM
Sophie says she wants to be your Youji but i have NO clue if she can get it done XDD AND YESH, I WANNA DO NAT-CHANS HAIR~~ =3

T________T ... WELL IT'S IN THREE MONTHS AND ITS EASY. THE HARD PART IS THE PUFFY SLEEVES.
Okie and it's the wig that was for Alucard right?

Pomatos
05-25-2008, 01:42 PM
T________T ... WELL IT'S IN THREE MONTHS AND ITS EASY. THE HARD PART IS THE PUFFY SLEEVES.
Okie and it's the wig that was for Alucard right? yeah. its all fluffy and almost JUST like Natsuo's hair

xmstreefromhell
06-03-2008, 04:10 PM
LOVELESS AHOY.

I'll be there as Soubi, and THIS TIME, I'll have it done so I don't have to be the lame last minute black v-neck Soubi who was too lazy to have a real costume >_____>;;;

See you guys there~

FyreGothChylde
06-03-2008, 06:32 PM
I might be Soubi as well..as long as the other cosplays I'm planning don't take too long to make ^.^;

Krethes
06-04-2008, 07:14 PM
I'm going to try and convince my darling friends that cosplayed with me at A-Kon to do their Soubi and Ritsuka again. It's just getting them to come to 'Fest is the problem, really. Psh, I'll rope them in, yo. -looks for lasso-

Pomatos
06-06-2008, 10:25 PM

oh...and so everyone knows i had to alter my Ritsuka costume a little, i'm keeping his hair black cuz i think its cuter and i had to wear bandages under the shirt cuz my parents and some friends said i coudln't wear it otherwise XD;;

well....knowing Sophie...i'd say to look for a backup Youji if you can find one XD;; cuz i mean, i reeeeeally want the Zero team but i'm not making her costume for her. and i'm not gonna bug her about making it cuz then we'll both go crazy. if she doesn't get it done, she has a shirt that kinda looks like one of Youji's....so yeah XD;;

Pomatos
06-11-2008, 06:05 PM
*is sorry for dubble posting*
Ok ok, i think we should have a Loveless shoot XD we have enough cosplayers! it might be a small shoot, but i always think those are more fun. what about Friday at 5:00 PM on the second floor by the pillar thingys? this is just like a random time i picked off the top of my head XD but if this time or place isn't good for anyone, just let us know and we'll find a time and place that works for everyone. ^_^

Rachael-chan
06-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Awww. I'm wearing Saya that night. But I will stop by and take pics this time. :]

Pomatos
06-12-2008, 12:38 PM
Awww. I'm wearing Saya that night. But I will stop by and take pics this time. :]

EE, Saya~ i wanna see your cosplay! XD i shall see you at the shoot then. ^_^

superpancake
06-12-2008, 11:34 PM
ooooooooo SAYA! I also want to take pictures! yesyes please stop by if we have a shoot or something! 83

Krethes
06-13-2008, 02:21 PM
I don't think that time would work very well for my little group. Lol. The only person that's graduated is our Natsuo, and she has college. I know that my classes won't let out until 4 pm Friday, and then there's the actually getting to Dallas, fighting rush-hour Friday traffic.

Getting to A-Kon took until 7pm last time, and that was no fun. So maybe sometime Saturday or later Friday?

Pomatos
06-13-2008, 10:46 PM
I don't think that time would work very well for my little group. Lol. The only person that's graduated is our Natsuo, and she has college. I know that my classes won't let out until 4 pm Friday, and then there's the actually getting to Dallas, fighting rush-hour Friday traffic.

Getting to A-Kon took until 7pm last time, and that was no fun. So maybe sometime Saturday or later Friday?

alright. some time Satruday good? what time? XD

xmstreefromhell
06-14-2008, 11:46 PM
If it's Saturday we'll have to take into consideration the Cosplay Contest, since there will be two this year. I would think sometime in the early afternoon would be good. Or like maybe 11 AM.

If we're feeling brave we can even do a late-night shoot, so long at it's indoors (Downtown Dallas at night scares me)

Does anyone have an idea what time works best for them?

Pomatos
06-15-2008, 12:38 PM
If it's Saturday we'll have to take into consideration the Cosplay Contest, since there will be two this year. I would think sometime in the early afternoon would be good. Or like maybe 11 AM.

If we're feeling brave we can even do a late-night shoot, so long at it's indoors (Downtown Dallas at night scares me)

Does anyone have an idea what time works best for them?

11 is fine with me. i don't wanna do a late night one cuz of the bandages i have to wear for Ritsuka. they make it kinda hard to breath XD; and i don't wanna be wearing them all day. though if no other time then late at night will work, then it will be ok.

Rachael-chan
06-15-2008, 02:16 PM
If you all want to do it then, that's fine, but the Bleach shoot is at that time. I can't take pictures for you. ,_,

Pomatos
06-15-2008, 03:53 PM
if the Bleach shoot is at the same time we can't have it. cuz AF has a stop set out for all photo shoots and if that time slot is taken we can't do it....what about 12am satruday?

xmstreefromhell
06-16-2008, 12:03 PM
if the Bleach shoot is at the same time we can't have it. cuz AF has a stop set out for all photo shoots and if that time slot is taken we can't do it....what about 12am satruday?

(I think you mean 12 pm... XD)

I'm alright with noon =]

Pomatos
06-16-2008, 01:51 PM
(I think you mean 12 pm... XD)

I'm alright with noon =]

...yeah, i did mean 12pm XD;;; sorry.

so, is noon alright with everyone?

Krethes
06-17-2008, 09:50 PM
12 is fine with me~
At A-Kon we had our Loveless shoot the same time as the FF (or was it Kingdom Hearts? I always get confused) and the Bleach one. It was...interesting. xD

Pomatos
06-18-2008, 11:02 AM
12 is fine with me~
At A-Kon we had our Loveless shoot the same time as the FF (or was it Kingdom Hearts? I always get confused) and the Bleach one. It was...interesting. xD

Alright, so noon it is~ ^_^

oh yeah! me and my Xmastreefromhell were walking on the skywalk at the time of the Loveless shoot and it was like Bleach on one side and Loveless on the other. it was kinda funny.

EDIT!: i took a look at the shoot list on cosplay.com and it said noon was free so i asked if we could change the time of our shoot. but then i took a look at the shoot list on AnimFEST.org and it said there was already a shoot at noon on Satruday....so we might not get that spot XD but we'll see what happens.

Krethes
06-25-2008, 11:38 PM
We were going to our little destination and some cosplayers from the other shoots were like, "OMG LOVELESS! HUGS! PICTURES! NAO!" It was great.

-crosses fingers- Here's hoping we'll get the spot. If not, later times during the day are fine with me. Just nothing on Friday, really, because it's such an iffy thing.

Pomatos
06-26-2008, 08:50 AM
We got the spot! ...on this bored. i don't know whats going to happen once we get there and the Haruhi cosplayers are there too. but there are so few of us it shouldn't be a big thing. and its just a meeting place, once everyones there we can go outaside and places. so i think it should work fine.

EE, i'm so happy some people want photos! when we were wearing our costumes at A-kon i could see people looking at us like they wanted a photo but they looked scared to go up to us. so this shoot sounds like it will be amazing!

alright! 12:00 Satruday is the time. i'm hoping it won't change again. XD though i understand if it needs to. it says on the photoshoot thread that i'm in charge of the photo shoot. ....i haven't even done that before XDD and i'm not quite sure what my job is. i think i just think of poses. i'm really bad at that xD; so if anyone has any ieads for some poses, that would be awesome XD any suggestions are welcome. just through the idea out there, no one will laugh at you. (unless its a goofy pose thats ment to be funny)

so yeah, thats about all XD. super long post for the win.

Krethes
07-09-2008, 09:28 PM
I'll do my part and think of some poses too. I'll pressure my Natsuo into it for laughs. ^^

Oh, and this is little more than a shameless bump. -cough-

Krethes
08-01-2008, 01:25 PM
Good news! I have a confirmed Soubi. Our Ritsuka is still being...fickle. She's like, "You have to tell my mom to stop being Asian! Asians moms don't let their daughters go places the first weekend of school!" So we are in the process of de-Korean-izing her mother. -sigh- It's slow progress, though Ritsuka are very abundant at cons.

Still...;___;

Pomatos
08-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Good news! I have a confirmed Soubi. Our Ritsuka is still being...fickle. She's like, "You have to tell my mom to stop being Asian! Asians moms don't let their daughters go places the first weekend of school!" So we are in the process of de-Korean-izing her mother. -sigh- It's slow progress, though Ritsuka are very abundant at cons.

Still...;___;

XD 'de-Korean-izing' i'm sorry, it just sounds so funny. but i hope you get your Ritsuka to come! and yaaay for more Soubis! i can't wait till the shoot~ it will be so much fun...i hope XD;;;

Krethes
08-01-2008, 09:48 PM
It sounds funny, but it is a hard process. Her mother is firmly set in her Korean-mother ways. -backbreaking work-

Speaking of the photoshoot though, when are we meeting exactly? I know we said noon on Saturday, but there was another group meeting there on the Official Meet Up list on animefest.org So...?

Pomatos
08-01-2008, 10:37 PM
It sounds funny, but it is a hard process. Her mother is firmly set in her Korean-mother ways. -backbreaking work-

Speaking of the photoshoot though, when are we meeting exactly? I know we said noon on Saturday, but there was another group meeting there on the Official Meet Up list on animefest.org So...?

We're meeting at 12:00 noon on Satruday. there is another shoot going on at the same time but there are other times when two or more groups are meeting at the same time. and we're a pretty small group of people so we shouldn't get in the way. if we do get in the way, we can always move somewhere else in the con. we might want to move somewhere else anyway, just for diffrent backdrops for the photos. ^_^

....this has nothing to do with anything but i wanna bring cookies to the shoot xDD cuz us Loveless cosplayers need more sugar :3. ...i'll also have a whole bag of dum-dum so our Kio will never not have candy in her mouth. so we'll have dum-dums and maybe cookies for the shoot for everyone. XD yeah, the end :33

Krethes
08-01-2008, 11:35 PM
Alrighty, I was just making sure. :D

Ooo...cookies. At A-Kon my Natsuo and I made onigiri. Only...my Natsuo neglected to put ice in our cooler so, um...the Texas sun rancified our onigiri that we spent an hour and a half making and burning our fingers on hot rice.

So we hid them in a trash can for raccoons outside of our icky hotel. -snicker-

But cookies don't go rancid! So yay!

Pomatos
08-02-2008, 02:39 PM
Alrighty, I was just making sure. :D

Ooo...cookies. At A-Kon my Natsuo and I made onigiri. Only...my Natsuo neglected to put ice in our cooler so, um...the Texas sun rancified our onigiri that we spent an hour and a half making and burning our fingers on hot rice.

So we hid them in a trash can for raccoons outside of our icky hotel. -snicker-

But cookies don't go rancid! So yay!
D: nuuu, not the onigiri! ...but i bet the raccoons liked it XD
the only danger with the cookies is stoping our selves from eating them all the first day XD i will lock them up in our room. ...like with a real lock XDDD just for fun :3 ...and pray i don't lose the key like i know i will. =D; ...i'll also not let our Kio into the dum-dums till shes in her costume :3

Krethes
08-02-2008, 02:58 PM
D: nuuu, not the onigiri! ...but i bet the raccoons liked it XD
the only danger with the cookies is stoping our selves from eating them all the first day XD i will lock them up in our room. ...like with a real lock XDDD just for fun :3 ...and pray i don't lose the key like i know i will. =D; ...i'll also not let our Kio into the dum-dums till shes in her costume :3

We just hoped they didn't die from rancid tuna. D: Don't want angry momma raccoons after our asses for killing her babies, yeah?

Yeah, that was a problem for us too. We just...put them at the bottom of the ice-less cooler and forgot about them, promptly. And if you lose the key...get lock picks? Bobby pins are amazing things- they're good for cosplay AND breaking into things.

Pomatos
08-24-2008, 09:41 PM
alright~! its less then a week till the con and i just want to make sure we all know the shoot is at noon on Satruday and we're meeting by the main events room on the second floor.

also, my group has lost a person. i no longer have a Soubi. Xmastreefromhell is gonna wear my Kio costume rather then Soubi ,so my group has Kio, Seimei and Ritsuka.

and i can't wait till the shoot! XDD

Krethes
08-24-2008, 10:33 PM
Whoo~ Only a week and I still have to restyle my Youji wig, as the Texas wind sure got the better of it at A-Kon. Looks like a dead cyan rat up there on my wighead, yo. And I have to exchange the bobby pins on the ears for hairclips, but you know, all of that can be done in the hotel room.

xDD

I'm excited~~

Our Ritsuka can't come, and we're very sad. But we've still got Youji, Natsuo, and Soubi. We'll just say that Ritsuka went to have funtimes with Yuiko and Yayoi and convinced the Zero boys to occupy Soubi for a while. :] ...It could happen! -cough-

But omgyayyy, my Natsuo and I are doing the cosplay chess thing on Saturday night. Those not involved in the Walk-Ons should totally come and check it out. =D

Pomatos
08-25-2008, 11:24 AM
Whoo~ Only a week and I still have to restyle my Youji wig, as the Texas wind sure got the better of it at A-Kon. Looks like a dead cyan rat up there on my wighead, yo. And I have to exchange the bobby pins on the ears for hairclips, but you know, all of that can be done in the hotel room.

xDD

I'm excited~~

Our Ritsuka can't come, and we're very sad. But we've still got Youji, Natsuo, and Soubi. We'll just say that Ritsuka went to have funtimes with Yuiko and Yayoi and convinced the Zero boys to occupy Soubi for a while. :] ...It could happen! -cough-

But omgyayyy, my Natsuo and I are doing the cosplay chess thing on Saturday night. Those not involved in the Walk-Ons should totally come and check it out. =D

i feel your pain with TX wind and long wigs @___@ i was about to kill one of my wigs last A-kon XD and good luck with brushing it out!

DDD: i'm sorry your Ritsuka can't come. we'll have to take lost of photos for her :3

EEE, COSPLAY CHESS! i wanna seeeee it T_T but Xmastreefromhell and myself are planning a walk on ;___;...........maybe i can talk her into saving it for the next con XD

BUT THIS SHOOT IS GONNA BE COOL! XD we're gonna have like everyone from Loveless! well, the main people at least. ...i miiiiiight be able to pull together a Nisei costume for one of my friends and make her come to the shoot XD ...i'll try that and most likely fail. :3

Pomatos
09-07-2008, 06:47 PM
I have the photos up from the shoot! http://www.flickr.com/photos/26960559@N07/sets/72157607164465924/ ^___^ thank all you guys for coming~ i had such a great time and i hope you did too.