PDA

View Full Version : Death Note Live Action Movie Tues/Wed

princedraco
05-19-2008, 05:40 PM
some va beach ama people, and myself from richmond, are going to the beautiful 3 floor mccarthur mall in Norfolk to see death note movie wednesday night. All you cosplayers should join us. shop mall, grab dinner in food court, and see movie! Common all, if I can drive 1 hour and 20 mins from richmond to Norfolk Mall, we should all enjoy the mall and food court together :)

Tenriyuu86
05-19-2008, 09:17 PM
What time is the movie? I might be interested but it's really iffy since we are going to the Indy movie at midnight. o.o

princedraco
05-20-2008, 03:32 AM
7:30pm both nights. Whens the indy movie come out at midnight? wouldnt it be midnight on a thursday/friday?

Gogglegirl
05-20-2008, 12:20 PM
I'm going...but at a different theater....with my dad. All my friends were lame and either decided to do summer school or not go. Really I wouldn't be going if I hadn't already bought my tickets. The movie is dubbed in English....I'm just glad it's no the second one. I wouldn't be able to deal with seeing Toda Erika (MisaMisa) and hear an english voice come out of her mouth. I already have to deal with Aoyama Sota (matsuda or whatever his name is...)

I'm still going in my Light cosplay because i'm a loser...

NecromanticChii
05-20-2008, 09:02 PM
lol, I am debating about Amc Hampton, or the mall. For me it depends on which Frank wants to drive to..lol

princedraco
05-20-2008, 10:02 PM
lol. yeah for va beach/chesapeake people, norfolk is closer to you, where as hampton is closer to me from richmond, but i chose mccarthur mall in norfolk which is further from me just because i havnt been there in awhile and its one of my fav malls.

Right now as far as ama people are concerned its just 2 people from va beach that work in norfolk and me from richmond, but im sure theres going to be more then that, just people who told me they were going on myspace. We're meeting at 5:45pmish for mall walking and dinner in food court after mall walk then going into movie.

Tenriyuu86
05-20-2008, 11:46 PM
Indy movie comes out Thursday so it's opening at midnight Wednesday night, but by the looks of it I'm going to have to skip out on Deathnote. =(

Vampey
05-22-2008, 09:33 AM
Oh wow didn't realize anyone was doing this o-o
I just came from the movie last night. Went to McArthur Mall.

Anyone see me? I was wearing my work clothes xD Blue/white shirt kinda glittery, black dress pants... I was sitting by a big guy and a girl with her two-year old son.