PDA

View Full Version : hi there!

kelldar
05-20-2002, 01:17 PM
hiii! I just found this place, how cool! I'm kell... been cosplaying for about 2 years now, I guess. I've managed to drag at least 3 other people into it as well, lol :D I've only been to two conventions so far... animazement 2001 and mtac 2 1/2. this year I'm going to animazement (eek only a couple more days!! o_O), otakon, and dragoncon... and probably mtac if I can manage :D
so uh... hi!

Philia Philis
05-20-2002, 01:31 PM
Hello there! Welcome! ^^ *hands kell a Peppermint Pattie* I hope you have heaps of fun at Animazement! :D

Kenshin Ken
05-20-2002, 02:28 PM
* hands Kell some pocky and Ramune* Welcome! ^^ I hoep ya have fun at the con!! ;_; pity I can't see ya there... I'll be at AX instead...but take photos and please.. show hsow!! post post!! ^__^

HuongStar
05-20-2002, 03:36 PM
Yay!! Kell, are you still bringing your She-Ra to Dragon*con? ^_^

Welcome to the board!

Celine
05-20-2002, 07:49 PM
She-Ra!!! SHE-RA!!!

*dies*

Oh my gosh, I loooove She-Ra! I remember seeing your costume when you first posted the pictures and it was an amazing experience because it was She-Ra!!! Old classics are so underappreciated, and kids these days are completely oblivious to them (except maybe Thundercats, which Cartoon Network occasionally airs).

Anyway, welcome! Have some cookies. Maybe I will see you at Otakon! ^_^

Ayaka
05-20-2002, 11:07 PM
You've done She-ra? My friend would worship you. ^^

Hi! Have . . . err . . . some more Pocky . . . lol.

Legato/Machan
05-21-2002, 11:45 AM
Hi *give empadinha for you* have some!
Harm welcome from Brazil ^_^ !!!!

kisses

kelldar
05-22-2002, 07:52 AM
thanks for the welcome!! :D
yep, at this point she-ra is still coming to dragon*con :D and... pretty much every other I con I go to ^^;

RealizeDOP
05-22-2002, 10:56 AM
Hey Kell!!! I hope to see you at Animazement!!! : ) Welcome to Cosplay.Com

Adella
05-22-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by kell
thanks for the welcome!! :D
yep, at this point she-ra is still coming to dragon*con :D and... pretty much every other I con I go to ^^;

*I* WOULD WORSHIP YOU! ::had a she-ra costume at age 10 if that counts:: OMFG. I was gonna cosplay She-Ra for Comic Con. LOLOLOL!!! I want to see pictures! that's THE coolest costume! ::has the ENTIRE series of She-Ra on video tape along with old commercials from when she was 6 years old::

PLEASE share your pics with us!!!

kelldar
05-22-2002, 04:32 PM
ooooh cool!! I wish I still had mine on tape! all I've got now is the movie and the he-man/she-ra christmas special.
Lessee...
http://kellilla.com/me/cosplay/pics/shera4.jpg
that's my favourite one, there's a few more at my site ^__^

Legato/Machan
05-22-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by kell
ooooh cool!! I wish I still had mine on tape! all I've got now is the movie and the he-man/she-ra christmas special.
Lessee...
http://kellilla.com/me/cosplay/pics/shera4.jpg
that's my favourite one, there's a few more at my site ^__^

I've just seen you HP and it's great!!! And your costumes are very good!!!

kisses

Legato/Machan

Mei Lan Chang
05-27-2002, 05:08 PM
Welcome Kell! I do not have any food to offer you, but here! ::places a pink bunny in her hands:: You will always think of me when you look down and there is a pink bunny chewing a hole in your costume. Welcome aboard!

Ash
04-03-2003, 04:23 PM
hi kell :D I'm here now.

cyankirby
04-03-2003, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the site! :D I'm going to Otakon too so maybe we'll see each other there!