PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Fury Group

Michi
06-23-2003, 10:59 PM
There's already a KOF group, yes, and I'll be Sakazaki Yuri for it.. but is anyone interested in Fatal Fury? :D

I have a Joe and an Andy, and I'll be Mai in oldschool pink/yellow FF style. A lot of Fatal Fury characters made it to KOF, so you might recognize FF characters like Terry Bogard, Kim Kapwhan, Geese Howard, Blue Mary, Billy Kane, Yamazaki Ryuji, and Li Xiangfei.. but I'd love to see, say, Duck King or even Bob Wilson.. XD Franco Bash?! Raiden? Wolfgang Krauser?! XD Hey he was in KOF.. o.o

But yeah. Um. Technically our trio so far is based off the Fatal Fury movie, but any FF game character would make me happy. I especially want a Terry so we can have all four of the main ones, but.. Anyone? This would be a seperate time than the KOF gathering, but I just dunno exactly when yet.

Michi
07-01-2003, 09:58 AM
*bump up* So there're no Terry cosplayers in the house? ^_^;

cactusmomma
07-01-2003, 05:43 PM
we need an aof group too XD er..wait no o.o i'd have to attempt to look even more of a man then _._

Michi
07-01-2003, 08:41 PM
Haha AOF is all men aside from King and Yuri! Err and later Kasumi and stuff, sure. That would be harder. :3 Oh!! I think FlameSniperRei is wearing her Kasumi at the KOF gathering.. Even if Yuri and King weren't in AOF3, that can.. sorta be like a AOF group.. x.x