PDA

View Full Version : Need roomie for Animazement 04

JoeBoeing
06-23-2003, 10:39 PM
Greetings all,

I just reserved a room for AZ next year but I don't have a roomie. Anyone care to share the room with me? I don't care if my roomie is male or female.

I have the standard double bed room and it's $87.00 a night plus 13% tax. We will split costs 50/50.

I am only taking 1 roommate.

I have the room from the day before the con to the monday after the con but my roomie will only split costs for the nights he stays with me.

Anyone interested?

FRom,
Joe

JoeBoeing
07-23-2003, 03:29 PM
Hi there yet again,

No takers? I decided that I can allow 2 other people in the room but I get a bed to myself because I move around a lot in bed at night and I have a 2 broken vertibre in my back so I can't sleep on the floor without soreness.

Room will be split 3 ways (2 ways if there are only the 2 of us) if there are 3 of us.

I will only share my room with people on cosplay.com or other cos-players.

FRom,
Joe

Himemiya
07-23-2003, 09:56 PM
off subject Joe, will you bring your mage costume to AZ? I'm making a white mage costume, and I wanna take pissures witchuuu :D

JoeBoeing
07-24-2003, 10:10 AM
I'm planning on taking it with me so I'm up for some pics. I'm planning on remaking before than because I will be a lot skinnier. Hope to see you there.

FRom,
Joe

JoeBoeing
09-03-2003, 06:35 PM
Hiya everyone,

I'm still needing a roomie... I know I have plenty of time yet but I'd like to get it squared away soon so I don't have to worry about anything.

Thanks,
Joe