PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay in Wien

Phylia
05-22-2008, 06:57 AM
Hallo~
I won't talk in german, i'm sorry, my german isn't that good xD
I know this is the place for German cosplay but i think that's the closest place to Vienna.
So, I am a photographer and i have some plans of going to Vienna in July and i was wondering if there are any cosplayers in there, i would love to make some photo sessions =)
Thanks

P.S.: you can answer in german too, i understand it pretty well. xD just... too shy to write. lol.

Liriel
05-22-2008, 07:18 AM
Hi there!

There are some Austrians here, mostly lurking though. *g*

I and friends of mine (Issabella and Koorifumi, if you would like to look them up here on cosplay.com) would be interested. Do you already have certain days in mind?

Generally there are quite a lot of cosplayers in Vienna. I can spread the word if you'd like me to.

Phylia
05-22-2008, 07:43 AM
Hi there!

There are some Austrians here, mostly lurking though. *g*

I and friends of mine (Issabella and Koorifumi, if you would like to look them up here on cosplay.com) would be interested. Do you already have certain days in mind?

Generally there are quite a lot of cosplayers in Vienna. I can spread the word if you'd like me to.

hey :D
thanks a lot, and for the fast reply too :D
Yeah, looks fun and the more cosplayers there are the better xD
I wasn't really expecting a lot of cosplayers in Austria, i'm happy to hear that there are a lot :D

Also, i'm not very sure right now but i think i will be in Vienna on 13th July. If my plans change i will inform you =)