PDA

View Full Version : Animazement

Vampey
05-22-2008, 08:36 AM
Any VA cosplayers going to Animazement in Durham, NC? Maybe we can meet up and just... talk?

I found out VERY last minute that I'm going. lol... My friend and I are going to be cosplaying Wedding Sailor Venus, and Maid of Honor Sailor Saturn. Original designs of course. [not to mention very last minute for me.]

Let me know if anyone'll be there :3

darkmist300
05-22-2008, 09:22 AM
I am heading down that way tommorrow. I will be cosplaying as
Espada Kon - Bleach
Hide - Nerima Daikon Brothers
Helix King - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Mori-Sempai - Ouran Highschool Host Club
Tab - Jet Set Radio

Would love to meetcha and chat ^-^

Vampey
05-22-2008, 09:28 AM
Wow. You sure do have a list. lol.

Well if I hadn't found out so last minute, I would've gotten my Lucy cosplay done ahead of time. Maybe even Navi and some kind of Candy Fashion put together. I've got practically nothing going into this con D:

I've never gone to a con without dressing up. Even if it's an original character. I always try to do something xD

I'm making Saturn's staff tonight :/ My friend went and bought the wrong items yesterday so we couldn't get started. So we're gonna make the staff, in under 7 hours xD
Since I don't get off work til after 5.

Normally I'd have everything done at least a month before. Then I'd do the finishing touches the week before.

darkmist300
05-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Trust me, most of these have been waiting to come out. The only one I might not have done is the Helix King.....I cant find my bald cap and I need to buy one soon.