PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Movie @ Hampton AMC on 06/11 & 06/12

fatalinjection
05-22-2008, 09:12 AM
Hey, everyone~ NecromaticChii just informed me that like the Death Note movie, the Hampton AMC will be playing the Bleach Movie on 06/11 and 06/12 at 7:30 P.M. Is anyone interested in going? Possibly in some form of cosplay? I wouldn't go in full-out cosplay to a place like that (sorry...too nerdy for me :skidude2:), but I may do casual Matsumoto or something just with the wig, and drag my boyfriend as casual Hitsugaya.

The theatre is located at:

AMC Hampton Towne Centre 24
1 TOWNE CENTER WAY
HAMPTON, VA 23666

As far as days go, I'd prefer the 11th, since AMA is on the 13th so it'd be nice to have a break in-between, but I'm open for discussion~ :D Anybody interested?

Vampey
05-22-2008, 09:25 AM
McArthur mall is showing it as well. I'm not too intrested in Bleach... but for the sake of my boyfriend I might go xD

I might also do a casual Matsumoto.

fatalinjection
05-22-2008, 09:28 AM
McArthur mall is showing it as well. I'm not too intrested in Bleach... but for the sake of my boyfriend I might go xD

I might also do a casual Matsumoto.

Yeah, Amber and I just both wanted to go to the AMC instead. McArthur is a very nice mall, lol. :| So...I think we'll have three Matsumotos XD;

Vampey
05-22-2008, 09:33 AM
I'm pretty sure the AMC has much more seating than what we sat in yesterday. Surprisingly enough it seemed rather small, and I expected a sold out show but there were plenty of seats...

So who knows. Bleach might be much worse when it comes to ticket sales o_o Might actually sell out.

I've always prefered AMC compared to Regal... but getting to McArthur is easier than getting up to Hampton.

fatalinjection
05-22-2008, 09:34 AM
I'm pretty sure the AMC has much more seating than what we sat in yesterday. Surprisingly enough it seemed rather small, and I expected a sold out show but there were plenty of seats...

So who knows. Bleach might be much worse when it comes to ticket sales o_o Might actually sell out.

I've always prefered AMC compared to Regal... but getting to McArthur is easier than getting up to Hampton.

I doubt it will sell out, especially with AMC being larger, but I think there will definitely be more of a turnout than I imagine there was at the Death Note movie.

fatalinjection
05-22-2008, 12:20 PM
Sorry for the double post, but- would anyone be interested in meeting up for food or something right before the movie? We could get food, take some pictures, and then all head over together? Fast food, probably, since it's right before AMA and I imagine quite a few people will be pinching pennies (myself included!).

As far as food goes, though, I don't know what's in the area right by the movie theatre. Does anyone know? If not, I'll ask Justin later...

Vampey
05-22-2008, 12:33 PM
Sorry for the double post, but- would anyone be interested in meeting up for food or something right before the movie? We could get food, take some pictures, and then all head over together? Fast food, probably, since it's right before AMA and I imagine quite a few people will be pinching pennies (myself included!).

As far as food goes, though, I don't know what's in the area right by the movie theatre. Does anyone know? If not, I'll ask Justin later...

Ironic much? Is that the name of your boyfriend? Cause that's the name of mine XD

I'm going to bring up the movie to him and see if he'd want to go to McArthur or Hampton. I'm sure as soon as I mention a movie he'll be estatic xD

princedraco
05-22-2008, 11:02 PM
vampey movie was sold out at mccaurthur, my 2 friends and i came in at 7:32 and only seats in front of screen lol. im lucky my friend purchased my ticket at 5:30pm for me cause the tickets sold out for death note. traffic was stoppd at newport news for construction on the way from richmond so i got their super late it sucked.

i wont be able to make it though cause ama being same week, bleach is my fav anime, but i'll buy it when it comes on dvd.

NecromanticChii
05-23-2008, 06:56 AM
I wouldn't mind all of us meeting before hand for some food.
I don't really know the area, but I am sure there is something around.

(I got sucked into GameStop when I went..lol)

fatalinjection
05-27-2008, 08:55 AM
Ironic much? Is that the name of your boyfriend? Cause that's the name of mine XD

I'm going to bring up the movie to him and see if he'd want to go to McArthur or Hampton. I'm sure as soon as I mention a movie he'll be estatic xD

Yeah, that's his name XD Well, his American name, at least.

I wouldn't mind all of us meeting before hand for some food.
I don't really know the area, but I am sure there is something around.

(I got sucked into GameStop when I went..lol)

I don't know it either, I haven't been there in ages. I'll see if Justin knows what's around there.

NecromanticChii
05-27-2008, 02:29 PM
I don't know it either, I haven't been there in ages. I'll see if Justin knows what's around there.

Good idea since he lives out the way. (If my memory serves me right. XD)

fatalinjection
05-27-2008, 02:36 PM
Good idea since he lives out the way. (If my memory serves me right. XD)

Nope, he moved, but he used to~

NecromanticChii
05-28-2008, 07:18 AM
Nope, he moved, but he used to~

XD
I didn't know he even moved.

(That shows how really out of touch I am with everyone. )

fatalinjection
05-28-2008, 07:28 AM
XD
I didn't know he even moved.

(That shows how really out of touch I am with everyone. )

It was just last weekend, and only like 15 minutes away (which makes him like 30 minutes away from me T___T), so it wasn't a huge move or anything XD Not many people know. I only do 'cause I had to help...Taichou made me work T^T

NecromanticChii
05-29-2008, 07:27 AM
XD.

At least you got away from home for a bit. >.<

fatalinjection
05-29-2008, 07:33 AM
XD.

At least you got away from home for a bit. >.<

To work T~T

Vampey
05-29-2008, 10:42 AM
vampey movie was sold out at mccaurthur, my 2 friends and i came in at 7:32 and only seats in front of screen lol. im lucky my friend purchased my ticket at 5:30pm for me cause the tickets sold out for death note.

That must've been the first show then. We went to the 2nd show. We got in at like... 7:20-7:25 and we were able to find seats fine. A lot of people were spread out, and 90% of them were adults strangely enough [When I say adults I mean over 18 and without parents.] I didn't see anyone under 18... except for my friends 2 yr old son xD

I mentioned the Bleach movie to my boyfriend and he said he'd think it over. He usually doesn't get out of work til 7, so we'd be pushing it if we did go.

NecromanticChii
05-30-2008, 07:01 AM
I mentioned the Bleach movie to my boyfriend and he said he'd think it over. He usually doesn't get out of work til 7, so we'd be pushing it if we did go.

Buy the tickets online. XP
(That's what I will probably end up doing.)

fatalinjection
06-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Did we decide what date we wanna go on? :o Justin said there are a lot of fast food places around, including a McDonald's right across from it.

NecromanticChii
06-02-2008, 01:52 PM
I don't think we did, although I found out I might not be able to make it on the 11th. (Crap with the apartment community...Wohoo.)

I SHOULD be able to make it on the 12th. (No apt. community stuff..lol)

fatalinjection
06-02-2008, 02:08 PM
I don't think we did, although I found out I might not be able to make it on the 11th. (Crap with the apartment community...Wohoo.)

I SHOULD be able to make it on the 12th. (No apt. community stuff..lol)

12th would probably work best for anyone coming out of town for AMA that Thursday, too~ Sounds good to me~

princedraco
06-02-2008, 09:43 PM
I might be going to VA Beach early on Thursday 12th so im thinking of going to movie and then staying night at cheap hotel in va beach on opposite side of everything until friday when i have my hotel room at convention holiday inn. I like norfolk mall so much though, saddens me everybody goes to hampton theater lol.

NecromanticChii
06-03-2008, 06:51 AM
I might be going to VA Beach early on Thursday 12th so im thinking of going to movie and then staying night at cheap hotel in va beach on opposite side of everything until friday when i have my hotel room at convention holiday inn. I like norfolk mall so much though, saddens me everybody goes to hampton theater lol.

Well join us at the AMC.
(Heck depending on where your at when I leave work, I could pick you up..lol)

Nekko
06-03-2008, 07:07 AM
Seems that me, Ryuu and Ichigogami and coming down on the 12th too. I see about us hitting this up.

fatalinjection
06-03-2008, 07:09 AM
Seems that me, Ryuu and Ichigogami and coming down on the 12th too. I see about us hitting this up.

Ooooh, that'd be SO awesome if you came! :rockon:

Nekko
06-03-2008, 07:21 AM
jeeze tired nekko is tired. does anyone know what this movie is about? I have been pretty disapointed with the new round of filler episodes lately.

fatalinjection
06-03-2008, 07:34 AM
jeeze tired nekko is tired. does anyone know what this movie is about? I have been pretty disapointed with the new round of filler episodes lately.

I'm tired too z.z And um...I'm not exactly sure. I had it downloaded on my computer but I lost where the file is...

princedraco
06-04-2008, 03:11 PM
The movie is really really good. as far as anime movies go, it gives you the bang for your buck. it's definitely a must see on big screen and to own on dvd.

basically a mysterious shinigami shows up in the real world who doesnt know who she is or know her past, then some bad guys who were kicked out of soul society want to destroy all the worlds-human, soul society, maybe hollow is guess think master plan is suppose to destory everything. and everybody fights and fun cool fights.

sazumebachi
06-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Do you know if the Bleach movie will be showing in any theaters in maryland? if you know could you tell me some of the locations? I was planning on seeing it and maybe cosplaying also.

princedraco
06-05-2008, 10:49 PM
look your zip up-
http://www.fathomevents.com/details.aspx?eventid=720

sazumebachi
06-07-2008, 05:45 PM
is anyone going to the bleach movie in arlington?

fatalinjection
06-09-2008, 10:21 AM
Well, the time is drawing near. I'll be there at 7:30 on the 12th. As far as meeting up beforehand goes, I don't think I can, we have to run around doing a lot that day :\ But if the rest of you do casual cosplay I'm sure I'll be able to spot you, lol~

And Amber, I have your number. Nekko, do you still have mine? :o

fatalinjection
06-09-2008, 10:23 PM
Actually D: Justin and I like 90% chance aren't able to go anymore. Sorry~

NecromanticChii
06-10-2008, 06:49 AM
Awww.

Are you two still going to AMA?

fatalinjection
06-10-2008, 06:54 AM
Awww.

Are you two still going to AMA?

Yeah, we just have a bunch of stuff to take care of that Thursday, unfortunately.

Nekko
06-10-2008, 07:00 AM
ah change of plans, we arnt going. well be practicing for our skit and doing other stuff.

Nekko
06-10-2008, 07:01 AM
And Amber, I have your number. Nekko, do you still have mine? :o[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure I still have your number in my old phone.

NecromanticChii
06-11-2008, 07:01 AM
And Amber, I have your number. Nekko, do you still have mine? :o

Im pretty sure I still have your number in my old phone.[/QUOTE]

I had to get a new phone a couple months ago, and they couldn't transfer my #'s, so I lost yours. (And everyones..)

I think I need to keep them in a book, and not just my cell.

Fatal, good luck getting everything done. XD