PDA

View Full Version : i had an awesome time this year

toriuchiha12
05-24-2008, 08:35 PM
it was so awesome i had so much fun thanks guy :)

did you guys have fun?

Blue Emotion
05-25-2008, 10:51 AM
I certainly did. xD I never got to go to any panels (I wanted to stay outside as much as I could) but went to the shamisen concert and enjoyed that. Oh, and cosplay was awesome, too. :) Did you do anything you found particularly fun? ^^

double00beaver
05-25-2008, 04:20 PM
It was an amazing year. I got to host my first panel and I had a wonderul time at our last year in the Sheraton.

Gravitationxx--
05-25-2008, 05:52 PM
xD
Double00Beaver, were you the Larxene in the panel?!
I went to that!

This was actually my first BIG convention. I loved it, met some really nice people. Got my picture taken with Vic, got mauled by King Mickey's plushie, and all over spent $150. :]

salty
05-25-2008, 05:57 PM
I enjoyed AZ tremendously this year. I was able to wear my "Mantsumoto" (or as others said: "Mangiku") outfit all night Friday and got some of the most outrageous comments and reactions to it. Then Saturday I donned my Cloud costume for the first time ever and was amazed how many people enjoyed my Apocalypse Sword.

Filled me with warm fuzzies. :)

Blitzkrieg1701
05-25-2008, 06:35 PM
As the kids say, Animazement was made of win this year (even with the alarms and such) I've started going to other cons over the past 12 months, but coming home to AZ easilly put them all to shame.

double00beaver
05-25-2008, 08:04 PM
xD
Double00Beaver, were you the Larxene in the panel?!
I went to that!

Yes I was, I'm glad you went! We were afraid because of the fire alarm and the early hour, we wouldn't have many people.

chevron694
05-25-2008, 10:08 PM
Did I have fun? what can I say It animazement I like coming home after a long time every year it so fun. And this was the last year it was at the sherton so we had party hard this year.

wilkescb
05-25-2008, 10:11 PM
This year was a blast. My first time cosplaying and I couldn't walk 100 feet without someone asking for a picture. I think that one of the Japanese guests asked for one as well, but visibility in the Companion Cube head was very poor so I can't be sure. The Companion Cube was a huge success. Seriously, people were taking pictures of it when it was sitting on the table

meevah
05-25-2008, 10:18 PM
I had SO much fun!
I tried to participate in things this year and do not regret a second of it (except for the long waits, I guess, but only because I could've been using that time to do more things xD; ). >w>!!!

I especially enjoyed acting onstage with my friends in the Speed Racer skit and singing BXL late Saturday night with my group. <3
So much fun. I loved AZ this year.
I even joined in at the dances, when it's usually too smelly for me to want to get in there, hahaha. But this time I guess I either just ignored it or it was less smelly. O.O;

Enzera87
05-25-2008, 10:48 PM
I had a blast! Tho I almost lost my voice on Saturday. T3T But I love every moment of it!

Fallain
05-26-2008, 04:20 AM
I didn't actually go to any of the panels or the skits but I still had a great time just hanging out and walking around. Even though I got stopped every 5 minutes for photos ^^()

Gravitationxx--
05-26-2008, 01:20 PM
Yes I was, I'm glad you went! We were afraid because of the fire alarm and the early hour, we wouldn't have many people.

xD

You guys kept me entertained. You looked great by the way. Organization XIII panel was total win.

xlynx
05-28-2008, 08:33 AM
I had a awsome time
(besides the fact of over crowdness and some unwanted rude people)

but beside that awsome!!!
I love the rave this year so hawtt!
and vic came this year to the convention as a guest that made this all seal the deal <3<3<3<3
lol and saw alot of my good friends
and meet new ones

can't wait till next year guys ;3

animazement is a home away from home <3