PDA

View Full Version : Animazement 2008 Photo Hunt/Requests!!

Pages : [1] 2

salty
05-25-2008, 03:37 PM
Place your photo requests and "Did you see me" posts here and hopefully they'll get answered XD

double00beaver
05-25-2008, 03:46 PM
^___^ Yay, I can finally see where the nearly 50 photos of me are.

I was Hunny-senpai from the Ouran High School Host Club Friday and Saturday. I was wearing...

- Orange swim trunks, neon pink inner tube, orange sand pail.
- Blue hawaiian flowers and a blue hawaiian skirt.
- A dark kimono with Bunbun.

Also...

- Larxene from Kingdom Hearts II (Sunday)

Archelon
05-25-2008, 04:24 PM
I'm looking for pics of me wearing these costumes on these days:

Friday: Albert Wesker - Resident Evil 4
Saturday (morning): Leon Kennedy - Resident Evil 2 (bullet wound/bandaged version)
Saturday (afternoon-evening): Keiichi Maebara - Higarashi no Naku Koro ni

`Difficile
05-25-2008, 04:50 PM
The Thief Rikku on Saturday and Sunday with the gradient-dyed scarf.
n___n; If anyone has a pic or more, please link me! Thankoo!

Katu Fushigi
05-25-2008, 04:54 PM
I was Aizen and Rikichi from Bleach on Saturday and Sunday and I was Kyon for the rest of the weekend. I don't think a lot of pictures were taken of me except when I put on the skirt and pranced around for a while after the skits. :D

Regena
05-25-2008, 04:55 PM
I was Neliel tu/nleach- tattered version on Friday, as well as
Bad Girl later the evening.

And Fran from final fantasy on Saturday!

Grimmory
05-25-2008, 05:03 PM
I was Navi (blue fairy) on Friday and Saturday... Anyone snap pictures?

MintFlavoredGum
05-25-2008, 05:10 PM
Anyone get me as Mikuru Asahina (Battle Waitress) any of the days?
Also, I did Winry rockbell with purple pants and briefly did Namine on Saturday.

`Difficile
05-25-2008, 05:22 PM

Eeep! I saw you... However, I didnt get a pic... But you were awesome!

Rhi
05-25-2008, 05:24 PM
Looking for me as Anti sora on Friday ( had the glowy eyes), Puppet form Sasori (with the blades) on Saturday, Tsuna on Sunday. :3

Regena
05-25-2008, 05:35 PM
Eeep! I saw you... However, I didnt get a pic... But you were awesome!

Thank you, i appreciate that alot!!

Norwegian
05-25-2008, 05:54 PM
Hi everybody! : )

On Saturday, I was Konan, running around with the Pein with all the piercings. I don't have any pictures of us together, so if anyone has some, please share!

FFrikku
05-25-2008, 05:59 PM
hay guys xD
looking for:
Friday: Short (badly done) Ulquiorra
Saturday: Checkered shirt and black skirt (I was dancing outside on the grass and inside too)
Red kimono-thing with blue knee highs
Blue Lolita dress

aaaaand any ( i know there are tons but i still wanna see x3) chibi link (my niece x3)

Noxjas
05-25-2008, 06:18 PM
On Friday I was the Third Hokage (battle outfit) and on Saturday I was frizzy-head Kanda and Kakuzu.

=D

SmexySceneKidd
05-25-2008, 06:31 PM
i was the Sakura {befor the time-skip} with the rainbow socks.
:)
anyone have any piccs?

Manji_Ninja
05-25-2008, 06:35 PM
PLEASE! I didn't have a camera so I'm relying on people who got photos of me... and I got a lot of pictures so I'd appreciate if you could share them with me please!
I was cosplaying Yue Ying from Dynasty Warriors 6, I was wearing a black and white dress with green and gold trim, long red hair, tall black boots, and I carried a bow and arrow! ((SEE AVATAR)) ;)
Thanks to any who can share!!

Also, my friend who did Sun Shang Xiang, was dressed in all orangey-red and carried a bow and arrow as well, could you please post her pictures as well? :D

FFrikku
05-25-2008, 06:44 PM
@smexyscenekidd: i saw you! but sorry i didnt take any pics of you

Rasconsa
05-25-2008, 06:48 PM
i was one of the beer gladiators (the one with the maul) anyone have pictures of us posted yet?

FFrikku
05-25-2008, 06:55 PM
i was one of the beer gladiators (the one with the maul) anyone have pictures of us posted yet?

there's a pic of you guys here: http://photobucket.com/Animez_fri_08_gantz

LanceBardock
05-25-2008, 06:59 PM
Hi Hi!!
Friday I was the White Ninja Ranger (the black one as seeing there was another one in the dealer room hurrah for multiplication)

Saturday I was Kamina from Gurren Lagann and my little brother was Garlock Simon. Anyone got pics of these costumes?

Chewibunny
05-25-2008, 07:05 PM
My batteries in my camera died so I don't have any pictures from the Convention at all T__T

Friday: Sunako Nakahara from Wallflower (black school uniform)
Saturday: Tsuna Sawada from Reborn (at Cosplay Chess) then Lambo from Reborn
Sunday: Yuki Sohma from Fruits Basket

Please link any pictures my way ^_^

double00beaver
05-25-2008, 07:08 PM
i was the Sakura {befor the time-skip} with the rainbow socks.

anyone have any piccs?

My friend and I were outside at the pool in the table beside the lady who I'm guessing was your mom? I was the girl in the blonde wig with all the bunnies.

Norwegian
05-25-2008, 07:11 PM
PLEASE! I didn't have a camera so I'm relying on people who got photos of me... and I got a lot of pictures so I'd appreciate if you could share them with me please!
I was cosplaying Yue Ying from Dynasty Warriors 6, I was wearing a black and white dress with green and gold trim, long red hair, tall black boots, and I carried a bow and arrow! ((SEE AVATAR)) ;)

Also, my friend who did Sun Shang Xiang, was dressed in all orangey-red and carried a bow and arrow as well, could you please post her pictures as well? :D
I do believe I have a picture of you guys:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/plushkittie/IMG_2658.jpg

: )

Manji_Ninja
05-25-2008, 07:16 PM
I do believe I have a picture of you guys:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/plushkittie/IMG_2658.jpg

: )

Thanks so much! Damn, I wish I had taken my glasses off for photos, I wanted to get contacts before the convention but didn't have time : /

Thanks! :D

Zipchan
05-25-2008, 07:23 PM
If anyone has any pictures of me, I'd like to see them!

Friday: Maya Fey (I was in the Objection! panel, so if you got pictures there I'd love to see those as well.)
Saturday: Suzumiya Haruhi (Er... one of many. But I look just like my icon. =P) and Yoko from Gurren Lagann (in my fabulous, half-finished outfit with the pajama pants. XD)
Sunday: Haruhi again, as well as Rushuna from Grenadier

Lance, I have pictures of you and your brother! >w< As soon as I get the chance, I'll upload them. Katu and Mint, I of course have pictures from the photoshoot this morning that I will also post.

Tenizen
05-25-2008, 07:28 PM
Errm...^_^ I was the character from Black Cat of the Manga series (Hidden character, unfortunately... u_u) But here is a pic of me and John(guy who introduced himself to everyone he could)...Lemme know if yous gotz piczures! n_n!

http://usera.imagecave.com/hytamo/IMG00076.jpg

P.S.--I was the fangirl draw. O_O My character wore a collar+bell+chain...=fangirl fodder. X_X

Markedman247
05-25-2008, 07:41 PM
Just seeing if there were any pictures of "Old" Walter Doleanz from Hellsing. If so, let me know if I may have permission to post them on my photosite as well (I will put the name and source in the description). Somehow the shots I wanted and were taken on my camera blurry and incomprehensible. Must be the Ghouls.

Fainne Roisin
05-25-2008, 07:50 PM

And Fran from final fantasy on Saturday! Got you:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2338/2521961365_bd93bdabd0.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3256/2522785376_6f983022e1.jpg?v=0

I was cosplaying Yue Ying from Dynasty Warriors 6, I was wearing a black and white dress with green and gold trim, long red hair, tall black boots, and I carried a bow and arrow! ((SEE AVATAR))

Also, my friend who did Sun Shang Xiang, was dressed in all orangey-red and carried a bow and arrow as well, could you please post her pictures as well? Here you go:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2338/2521983095_1561ccfcda.jpg?v=0

Friday: Maya Fey (I was in the Objection! panel, so if you got pictures there I'd love to see those as well.)
Saturday: Suzumiya Haruhi (Er... one of many. But I look just like my icon. =P) and Yoko from Gurren Lagann (in my fabulous, half-finished outfit with the pajama pants. XD)

Lance, I have pictures of you and your brother! >w< As soon as I get the chance, I'll upload them. Katu and Mint, I of course have pictures from the photoshoot this morning that I will also post. Here:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3289/2521985033_c4c30892a5.jpg?v=0
And I will get the video of the dance up on youtube soon. :)

PocketGirl
05-25-2008, 07:52 PM
I might be more elusive and harder to find because I know not many people took my picture this year, but anything would help.

On Friday (I was only there that night) I was Rei Kurosawa from Fatal Frame 3 ( http://www.cameraslens.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/4%7E2.jpg )
On Saturday I was Rei for a little while (like during Cosplay Chess. Any pics of that?) and then I was Girl Sanji for the until time for the Cosplay Competetion in which I was part of the Speed Cosplay group.
On Sunday, again, I wasn't there long, but I was Rei again.

I'd really love some of the Girl Sanji costume. I was in a One Piece photoshoot in the main lobby with a girl Luffy and Zoro as well.

Dragonologist
05-25-2008, 07:59 PM
I don't think a lot of people took my picture, but I thought I'd give a request a whirl just in case!

On Saturday I was Tomoyo Daidouji from Cardcaptor Sakura. Most of the pictures taken of me were with a few other people dressed as Sakura. If anybody has any pictures of me, I was wondering if it would be alright if I post them on my Livejournal, and also seeing pictures of myself is just kind of plain awesome.

Thanks ahead of time!! <3

Lumasnati
05-25-2008, 08:14 PM
I am looking for pictures! I was:

Tamaki from OHC early friday afternoon
Lavi from DGM on Friday and early Saturday
Luke fon Fabre [The taller one.] long haired- Saturday afternoon and then short haired on Sunday.

^^; I hope to find some pictures!

MissAwesome
05-25-2008, 08:17 PM
I was Belphegor (Katekyo Hitman REBORN!) on Friday, Sasori (Naruto) on Saturday, and Wolfram (Kyou Kara Maou) on Sunday.

Blue Emotion
05-25-2008, 08:18 PM
I was Quistis in her SeeD uniform (the only one, period, apparently?) and would like to see as many pictures as I can - I know people took pictures, because I had to use my friends to hold my stuff! xD

cmkcubed
05-25-2008, 08:22 PM
I was Luppi from bleach and Caster (aka girl with huge gold staff and blue hair) from Fate/Stay Night :3

I will be uploading the pictures I took later on tonight

pandakitten
05-25-2008, 08:28 PM
I was probably one of the only Yuffies from FFVII AC. Anyone one have any pictures of me????? ^_^

Bur Loire
05-25-2008, 08:29 PM
Did anyone get shots of my various cosplays?

FRIDAY:
Agito Wanijima from Air Gear (I was the one with the darker orange straight jacket)

Lind! Also from Air Gear! Nobody knows this character though unless you've read to chapter 193 in the MANGA. PLEASE READ IT! =D <3

Haku from Naruto (I had an Azuma and Orochimaru with me <3, they are AMAZING =D)

SATURDAY:
Haku again! (I had Azuma, Yodamine and Orochimaru with me <3)

Agito Wanijima! Again! Rofl!

Genesis verison SANO YASUYOSHI from Air Gear! (Lonnnnnng jacket tails and a clockwork "tattoo" on my chest~)

SUNDAY!
SPITFIRE from Air Gear! (Red hair, fur on a black jacket with flame emblems on the shoulders! <3)

Any pictures? =D

Shesta
05-25-2008, 08:42 PM
I was Mrs. Lovett all three days. Errr... the one with the Sweeney Todd doll and/or a tray of pies and cockroaches. ^_^;

Enzera87
05-25-2008, 08:48 PM
Does any one have pics of my Vegeta outfit? I haven't seen any yet!!! T3T It felt like I took over 9000 pictures that day! lol

Noxjas
05-25-2008, 08:54 PM
Does any one have pics of my Vegeta outfit? I haven't seen any yet!!! T3T It felt like I took over 9000 pictures that day! lol

My friends got some. I'll post 'em up once I get a hold of them.

`Difficile
05-25-2008, 08:57 PM
/shamelessly whoring for thief Rikku pics/ D: D: D:

Majik Demon
05-25-2008, 08:58 PM
i was looking for some of my anti-sora pics that people took... but i cant find any... :lost:

ZombieFodder
05-25-2008, 09:04 PM
I was Mrs. Lovett all three days. Errr... the one with the Sweeney Todd doll and/or a tray of pies and cockroaches. ^_^;
Mmmmm, meat pies!
Here you are, yes?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jackbunny/2517197617/

yukiko_mori
05-25-2008, 09:05 PM
Did anyone get shots of my various cosplays?

FRIDAY:
Agito Wanijima from Air Gear (I was the one with the darker orange straight jacket)

Lind! Also from Air Gear! Nobody knows this character though unless you've read to chapter 193 in the MANGA. PLEASE READ IT! =D <3

Haku from Naruto (I had an Azuma and Orochimaru with me <3, they are AMAZING =D)

SATURDAY:
Haku again! (I had Azuma, Yodamine and Orochimaru with me <3)

Agito Wanijima! Again! Rofl!

Genesis verison SANO YASUYOSHI from Air Gear! (Lonnnnnng jacket tails and a clockwork "tattoo" on my chest~)

SUNDAY!
SPITFIRE from Air Gear! (Red hair, fur on a black jacket with flame emblems on the shoulders! <3)

Any pictures? =D

Oh hey i was the Anko you took piccy's with do you have any of the Anko/Orochimaru bondage moment??:confused:

and i need my Schrodinger pics, and my pics for me as Saya(in the blood splatter)

wilkescb
05-25-2008, 09:06 PM
Anyone have a picture of me in my Companion Cube head? There should be a few people here who have a pic considering how near everyone at the convention took a picture of it.

Shesta
05-25-2008, 09:08 PM
Mmmmm, meat pies!
Here you are, yes?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jackbunny/2517197617/

Yay! Thank you! Oooh, I look kinda scary, huh? XD

meevah
05-25-2008, 09:09 PM
I was Trucy Wright, I'm pretty sure that the only people who took pictures of me were people who actually knew who I was (save for maybe one or two who just liked the costume or thought it was cool overall).
I was also the only Trucy at AZ, so if you even just have a girl with a bright blue cape and top hat in the background of your pictures, please send them my way. xD;;;;; My friend made the cape, so she's the one really hoping to see people's shots of me, haha. *u*

ZombieFodder
05-25-2008, 09:11 PM
Anyone have a picture of me in my Companion Cube head? There should be a few people here who have a pic considering how near everyone at the convention took a picture of it.
You, yes?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jackbunny/2517196337/

ZombieFodder
05-25-2008, 09:15 PM
Yay! Thank you! Oooh, I look kinda scary, huh? XD
Actually, you looked great. It's just that my crap-o-matic camera overexposed the picture a bit and I was too lazy to do image tweaks.

Bur Loire
05-25-2008, 09:29 PM
Oh hey i was the Anko you took piccy's with do you have any of the Anko/Orochimaru bondage moment??:confused:

Not on my camera, but I'm pretty sure Orochi or Azuma got some! I have a bunch of pictures with you in them, so I'll be posting them up soon~ =DDDD

it was really nice to meet you! =D

Zipchan
05-25-2008, 09:46 PM
I was Trucy Wright, I'm pretty sure that the only people who took pictures of me were people who actually knew who I was (save for maybe one or two who just liked the costume or thought it was cool overall).
I was also the only Trucy at AZ, so if you even just have a girl with a bright blue cape and top hat in the background of your pictures, please send them my way. xD;;;;; My friend made the cape, so she's the one really hoping to see people's shots of me, haha. *u*Actually, there were two Trucys. ^_^ There was the one in the Cosplay Chess (Whom I smited, lawlz.), and there was one at the Objection! panel on Friday. Which one were you?

Artikgato
05-25-2008, 09:52 PM
Hiya! I got a bunch of pictures of people that posted in the thread (too many to name, lawlz), but it'll be a few days before I can get the pictures uploaded. =(

In the mean time, did anyone take pictures of me?

Friday: Tsuruya (The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi), commonly mistaken as Chidori from Full Metal Panic and/or Konata from Lucky Star

Saturday: Lillymon (Digimon), Konata cosplaying as Haruhi and Cheerleader Konata (Lucky Star) - I was the Konata from the SOS Love Love Brigade skit, and also the one that won for the Bicycle Race video! =D

Sunday: Lillymon again (Digimon)

yukiko_mori
05-25-2008, 09:54 PM
Not on my camera, but I'm pretty sure Orochi or Azuma got some! I have a bunch of pictures with you in them, so I'll be posting them up soon~ =DDDD

it was really nice to meet you! =D

Nice to meet you too ^w^ i have 2 pics one of me as schro and one of my as saya now... found then while checking the galleries listed here

WoodyTrombone
05-25-2008, 09:55 PM
I am also one of the unfortunate cameraless. I was one of the (three, four?) Pheonix Wrights on Saturday. My profile pic is the only one I've found. Halp?

cmkcubed
05-25-2008, 09:58 PM
Looking for me as Anti sora on Friday ( had the glowy eyes), Puppet form Sasori (with the blades) on Saturday, Tsuna on Sunday. :3

Is this you?
http://www.fansview.com/2008/may2008/05232008a0096.jpg

meevah
05-25-2008, 10:09 PM
Actually, there were two Trucys. ^_^ There was the one in the Cosplay Chess (Whom I smited, lawlz.), and there was one at the Objection! panel on Friday. Which one were you? xDD Hahahaha, okay, one and a half. The half being the friend who made the cape for me in the first place. >w> I couldn't attend the Objection! panel, but she was able to and she wanted to show off her cape-making skills early (which are, by the way, quite amazing *u*) and yell, "DADDY!" at Phoenixes. *w*!!! Which was my favorite part of cosplaying her, too, haha.

xDDDD So I am the smited Trucy.
You were Haruhi, smiter of universes. Dx How was a mere magician supposed to fare? ;n;

Meredeathrobot
05-25-2008, 10:16 PM
Aaaanyone get a picture of the blue team fortress team?

double00beaver
05-25-2008, 10:22 PM
Bumping for photos of Larxene(Sunday) or Hunny-senpai (Beach, Hawaiian, Kimono)

Aqua's Rhapsody
05-25-2008, 10:22 PM
Friday I was Sailor V and Saturday I was Colette.

Rhi
05-25-2008, 10:25 PM
Is this you?
http://www.fansview.com/2008/may2008/05232008a0096.jpg

why yes it is! :3 thank you so much!

`Difficile
05-25-2008, 10:37 PM
Whoring for MOAR Thief Rikku pix. (gradient-dyed scarf, Fri and Sat)

!*Jessi-Chan*!
05-25-2008, 10:39 PM
alright peoplez.

I was part of the AWESOMENESS No More Heroes group on Friday. I was Sylvia.

Also, I was Esther on Saturday (i think i was the only one at the con...) & i got lots of pictures in that costume which surprised the heck outta me.

I also cosplayed Allen from D Gray Man, Halibel from Bleach, and Hiyori from Bleach. I didnt stay in those costumes long enough to get any pictures taken though for various reason (i.e. con was way too crowded to walk through in Halibel with my sword strapped to my back o.O)

Bur Loire
05-25-2008, 10:42 PM
I am also one of the unfortunate cameraless. I was one of the (three, four?) Pheonix Wrights on Saturday. My profile pic is the only one I've found. Halp?

ZOMG.
I have two pictures of you (one was a candid I snapped of the Red Rover game) and one from right after I totally attacked/fangirled at you when you were walking into the lobby of the hotel (rofl, sorry about that XD)

You are such an AWESOME Phoenix *o* <3333

I'm editing/uploading pictures now and during this whole week...so as soon as I get them up I'll send you the links~ =D

Shadowoffire123
05-25-2008, 10:42 PM
Does anybody have any of the Ulquiorra that I cosplayed as on Saturday? I know there were three others so I don't know how I should differentiate myself from the others, other than the fact that my helmet was most likely the largest...?

Grimmory
05-25-2008, 10:44 PM
shamelessly bumping for pictures of Navi (blue fairy)

Zipchan
05-25-2008, 10:45 PM
Here:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3289/2521985033_c4c30892a5.jpg?v=0
And I will get the video of the dance up on youtube soon. :)

Awesome! >w< I can't wait to see it! I think you got a picture of me as Rushuna as well, so thanks!

Jessi-chan: I have a picture of you in the Esther outfit! >w< Once I'm finished uploading things, I'll post it here for you!

salty
05-25-2008, 10:48 PM

http://picasaweb.google.com/photosnxs/Animazment08FridayDay2/photo#5204496621919198594
http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h172/cmkcubed/Animazement%202008/?action=view&current=DSCN0321.jpg
http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h172/cmkcubed/Animazement%202008/?action=view&current=DSCN0320.jpg
http://picasaweb.google.com/photosnxs/Animazment08FridayDay2/photo#5204505052940000898

/shamelessly whoring for thief Rikku pics/ D: D: D:
I swear I saw a couple of you online already, including one of you and the other Rikku with the straight red scarf standing back-to-back. I'll look around some more for them.

I also have a lot of pics of you at our photoshoot outside. I'll swing by to collect from you later once I up them to the server!! bwahahahaa ^^

Shaolin Ronin
05-25-2008, 10:50 PM
It's a LONG shot, but I'm looking for any pictures anyone might have taken of me while I was doing my private photoshoots. I know there was a lot of traffic and some onlookers at some of the areas I shot at, like the hill on the corner and the awesome red wall, so here's hoping:-)

chevron694
05-25-2008, 11:00 PM
Dose anyone have any Pictures from the Brawl Photoshoot?

`Difficile
05-25-2008, 11:08 PM
http://picasaweb.google.com/photosnxs/Animazment08FridayDay2/photo#5204496621919198594
http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h172/cmkcubed/Animazement%202008/?action=view&current=DSCN0321.jpg
http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h172/cmkcubed/Animazement%202008/?action=view&current=DSCN0320.jpg
http://picasaweb.google.com/photosnxs/Animazment08FridayDay2/photo#5204505052940000898

I swear I saw a couple of you online already, including one of you and the other Rikku with the straight red scarf standing back-to-back. I'll look around some more for them.

I also have a lot of pics of you at our photoshoot outside. I'll swing by to collect from you later once I up them to the server!! bwahahahaa ^^

I've only seen two of me so far. =O So I look forward to seeing some pics you took! >D

yukiko_mori
05-25-2008, 11:15 PM
her i'm bumping for the Ankos pics again this year, especially the ones from the saturday Naruto photo shoot

Utai Mitsumo
05-25-2008, 11:18 PM
I'm looking for:

Dark and Krad (Friday)
Ban and Ginji (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
Tasuki and Suicune (Friday and Saturday [chess])
Ouendan group (Saturday [had big banner on the wall])
Mei Ling and Syaoran (Friday)

I'm also hoping to find any pictures of me as Suicune with the Lopunny...I miss my pokemon partner ;_;

salty
05-25-2008, 11:33 PM
Oh, if anyone took any pics of me on Friday night when I was roaming around as Mantsumoto (or Mangiku as some call it) I'd really appreciate it XD

I know I managed to shock the crap out of a few people :)

cmkcubed
05-25-2008, 11:42 PM
ooooo I don't have a picture but I totally caressed your nonexistent boobies XD That should count for something!

wrymon
05-25-2008, 11:47 PM
Gooddd that long drive home killed me;
Anyway, that would be beside the point, I've found a few already but I'm searching out the fifty or more photos that were taken of/with me.

Friday - Roxas with an Eeyore & Axel plushie in pajamas :D
Saturday - Roxas original w/Oblivion & Oathkeeper.

(both days with a Sora)

Any link with photos would be veerrry much appreciated<3

salty
05-25-2008, 11:47 PM
ooooo I don't have a picture but I totally caressed your nonexistent boobies XD That should count for something!
RAWR!

LadyEos
05-25-2008, 11:52 PM
Looking for pics. My cosplays are listed in my sig, but here are what days I did what cosplays:
Thursday - Ichimaru Gin
Friday - Yamada Hanatarou, Ichimaru Gin
Saturday - Akito Sohma, Yamada Hanatarou
Sunday - I left at noon. Therefore there should be no pictures of me from this day. >>;;

WoodyTrombone
05-26-2008, 12:24 AM
ZOMG.
I have two pictures of you (one was a candid I snapped of the Red Rover game) and one from right after I totally attacked/fangirled at you when you were walking into the lobby of the hotel (rofl, sorry about that XD)

You are such an AWESOME Phoenix *o* <3333

I'm editing/uploading pictures now and during this whole week...so as soon as I get them up I'll send you the links~ =D

Oh sweet jesus AWESOME!

"Red Rover, Red Rover, Send Phoenix WRIGHT OVER"
</bad pun>

Thanks for the compliments! The attacks were well received! I had just gotten to the con and I wasn't sure what to expect, so that might be why I was a little shy at the time. :P

Enzera87
05-26-2008, 01:17 AM
My friends got some. I'll post 'em up once I get a hold of them.

Yay woohoo I can't wait to see them! ^^

BloodofGavroche
05-26-2008, 02:01 AM
HELLO

I was the male Orochimaru whom was hangin' with Haku, Asuma, and the Fourth Hokage?

Pictures will be much appreciated, and we can be BEST FRIENDS FOREVER.

Fallain
05-26-2008, 02:46 AM
I have the same problem :( I was Kanu from Ikki Tousen. I had a camera but I got carried away and toke too many pics of everyone else and left none of me. I didn't see any of you but this site has ALOT http://picasaweb.google.com/lammster/AnimazementSaturday it's where I found mine

Dagget88
05-26-2008, 05:56 AM
G'mornin.

Stark cosplayer wants to know if anyone got pictures of him.
Stark is going back to bed now.
g'night.

GaaraSandNin
05-26-2008, 06:41 AM
Does anyone have pics of me. I was the tobi who was with the large akatsuki group/the one who was on kisame's sword/the one who made out with teh 4th hokage >.> ?

CardcaptorKiki
05-26-2008, 08:31 AM
Hey all! I can't believe Animazement is already over. *writing up her massive con report now*

Friday I was Kinomoto Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura in the schoolgirl uniform on Friday and Li Meiling from Cardcaptor Sakura late Friday Night with Li Syaoran (Utai Mitsumo).

Saturday I was Sakura-hime all day but with costume variations. For the TRC/CCS photoshoot, I was the one with the big staff and poofy white dress from the first DVD Artbox. For Cosplay Chess, I was in her Clow Country outfit, and during the evening I was in the outfit from Infinity (the one with the black and chains).

:3

Tenizen
05-26-2008, 09:00 AM
Nyaaa nya~! Does anyone have shots of me? ^_^ I'd greatly appreciate it...I was this guy...TO the left. >_>

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k257/Clomner/100_1114.jpg

Pleaaaasee ^_^
-Danke!

FFrikku
05-26-2008, 09:39 AM
Nyaaa nya~! Does anyone have shots of me? ^_^ I'd greatly appreciate it...I was this guy...TO the left. >_>

Pleaaaasee ^_^
-Danke!

my friend took a picture of you, I'll try to get it up soon, her computer's dead

FinalHeavenTifa
05-26-2008, 09:52 AM
Looking for Kyuubi (both Kimono and Pajama), White and Red Kasumi from DOA 4 Xigbar from KH2 and Winry from FMA (With or without the chains)

yukiko_mori
05-26-2008, 10:36 AM
HELLO

I was the male Orochimaru whom was hangin' with Haku, Asuma, and the Fourth Hokage?

SQUEEEE!!! i was the Anko!!! saddly i forgot my camera at my artist table during the shoot v.v

you looked great BTW

yukiko_mori
05-26-2008, 10:45 AM
G'mornin.

g'night.

which stark cosplayer, the female(who was alucard on saturday) with the battery and chest peice or the guy i was walking around in the tank top and jeans??
:toothy:

Fallain
05-26-2008, 10:47 AM

Pleaaaasee ^_^
-Danke!

I've got a CRAPLOAD of pics of you in a tree! I'll message you or something when i get my camera developed. sorry. ^^()

Dagget88
05-26-2008, 10:56 AM
which stark cosplayer, the female(who was alucard on saturday) with the battery and chest peice or the guy i was walking around in the tank top and jeans??
:toothy:

THIS Stark:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/Dagget88/Animazement%202008/DSCN8382.jpg

Hiryuu
05-26-2008, 10:57 AM
I was the goddess form of Okami, anyone have pics? PM me if you do <3

Miss.AllSunday
05-26-2008, 10:59 AM
look for pictures of my fire emblem group. We did the skit for those who dont know who we were.

Shara-chan
05-26-2008, 11:00 AM
Friday I was Hitachiin Kaoru, and with me was Hitachiin Hikaru and Ootori Kyouya.
Saturday nobody really took my picture except for the photoshoot.
Sunday I was L, and with me was a Mello and a Misa with black hair.

I'm a little tan, so that might help a little bit, expecially since my twin on Friday wasn't. Pictures of the two girls with me would be helpful to find too.

ChickenDoughnut
05-26-2008, 11:01 AM
Does anybody have pictures of my:

Luffy [I was the Alabasta Version]
Taichi ~ digimon
Anti Riku ~ Tho some thought I was a heartless :P [I was with a Anti Sora for a bit]
Kenichi Itoo ~ Iceman [ Red leather X_X Red hair, Electric guitar]
And Aya matsuura on Friday [Big bright colored dress orange yellow red etc. :3]

Thank you!

I will be posting up my pictures of other people sOOn!

Grimmory
05-26-2008, 11:08 AM
G'mornin.

g'night.

Jor-Jor I found a picture of you! http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk185/Elkechan/?action=view&current=Stark-1.jpg

yukiko_mori
05-26-2008, 11:09 AM
THIS Stark:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/Dagget88/Animazement%202008/DSCN8382.jpg

*cougths* Oh sorry had iron man on the brain

KiwiNinamori
05-26-2008, 12:43 PM
Did anyone get a pic of me and my little sister? I was Atoli on friday and Xiao Qiao on Sat and Sun. My little sister was kid Kairi on Friday and Sunday and Snow fairy Sugar on Sat. We went on stage in the juniors division.

ruka2990
05-26-2008, 12:51 PM
i already posted this on the AZ forums, but i'll also post it here. i'm not only asking if people took pictures of me but also my friends. i was the 8-tailed Snake Demon Friday then Xemnas Saturday & Sunday morning ( the Xemnas that had the heartless plushie/purse ). Alex was 5-tailed Dog Demon Friday, then Heartless Mushroom Saturday. Luna was 2-tailed Cat Demon on Friday, then Zexion ( who wore glasses and had the book & deathnote ) Saturday. ( i'm pretty sure Sakura's gonna post her cosplays herself....plus i don't remember who all she cosplayed )

Grav
05-26-2008, 01:00 PM
I'm looking for pics of my boyfriend and I as the twins from ouran host club in the Cheshire cat costumes, me as Speed racer, Ritsuka, Mudkip, and Ouendan Team leader.

Thank you ^_^

yukiko_mori
05-26-2008, 01:24 PM
bumping for more Anko photos any you may have at the moment

kuroikouma
05-26-2008, 01:37 PM
Looking for pictures of me~ I went to Animazement on Saturday as Ritsuka from Loveless. I was giving away free hugs on the front lawn in the late afternoon, and I have pics of my cosplay up on my profile...

I have pics here (http://kuroikouma.deviantart.com/gallery/#Animazement-2008) of people!

kuroikouma
05-26-2008, 02:07 PM
Anyone get one of me? I went as Ritsuka from Loveless, and was giving away free hugs on Saturday.

angel_illusion
05-26-2008, 02:10 PM
^___^ Yay, I can finally see where the nearly 50 photos of me are.

I was Hunny-senpai from the Ouran High School Host Club Friday and Saturday. I was wearing...

- Orange swim trunks, neon pink inner tube, orange sand pail.
- Blue hawaiian flowers and a blue hawaiian skirt.
- A dark kimono with Bunbun.

Also...

- Larxene from Kingdom Hearts II (Sunday)

I think I have a picture of you. Here is the link.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27000872@N02/2525455558/

Rhi
05-26-2008, 02:21 PM
bumping for pics of my Anti Sora (with the leash/glowing eyes) and Sasori with the wings ^^

Oh, and did anyone get pics of when I was with an Anti Riku as well? People kept thinking we were just random heartless, lol.

angel_illusion
05-26-2008, 02:24 PM

I think this is a picture of you as haruhi.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27000872@N02/2525442850/in/photostream/

Star_Angel
05-26-2008, 02:32 PM
Looking for pics of my two costumes i wore
Kaitou Jeanne (with a sinbad) worn on Saturday
And Cooking Mama with the Hello Kitty Frying pan (worn in the Masquerade)

if anyone has any you will be loved for ever!

CreativeGuy
05-26-2008, 02:56 PM
Looking for photos of myself as Pyramid Head, the game version. :)

Zipchan
05-26-2008, 02:59 PM
I think this is a picture of you as haruhi.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27000872@N02/2525442850/in/photostream/That's definitely me! >w< Thanks!

minakocat
05-26-2008, 03:34 PM
all righty.... lesse

Fri/some Sat
Helena from Dead or Alive 2
Ayane from Dead or Alive 2
Lei-Fang from Dead or Alive 2

SKIT costumes: either...
http://www.fansview.com/2008/may2008/05242008i0240.jpg
http://www.fansview.com/2008/may2008/05242008j0219.jpg

AND on sunday...
Solid Snake and Meryl from Metal Gear Solid

I'll have the pictures my friends and i took of everyone sometime tonight :)

klytaemnestra
05-26-2008, 03:52 PM
Maria Renard, Friday
Nevan, Saturday

I spent most of the weekend haunting a corner of the bar with my friends but I know that a few shots were taken between the bar and the lobby entrance. Any would be much appreciated. Thanks!

double00beaver
05-26-2008, 03:56 PM
Hunny-senpai on Friday and Saturday in three different styles. Beach, Hawaiian, and Kimono.

Also, on Sunday I was Larxene.

Any photos/videos from the Organization XIII panel as well please?

minakocat
05-26-2008, 04:04 PM
hay guys xD
looking for:
Friday: Short (badly done) Ulquiorra
Saturday: Checkered shirt and black skirt (I was dancing outside on the grass and inside too)
Red kimono-thing with blue knee highs
Blue Lolita dress

aaaaand any ( i know there are tons but i still wanna see x3) chibi link (my niece x3)

http://a280.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/l_93b78083ca7424c64006a1e843a1f767.jpg
was that you rikku??

salty
05-26-2008, 04:30 PM
Whoring for MOAR Thief Rikku pix. (gradient-dyed scarf, Fri and Sat)
Here ya go sweety!

From my Final Fantasy Photo Shoot and Related Pics (http://mantsumoto.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2)
I actually have a LOT of you, so I'll just link my favorites atm. You can look through my album for the rest ;)

http://mantsumoto.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2&pictureid=59
http://mantsumoto.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2&pictureid=50
http://mantsumoto.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2&pictureid=9
http://mantsumoto.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2&pictureid=12

^^

Skyline Kyo
05-26-2008, 05:29 PM
I was cosplaying Mao :D Anyone got any shots? Please send them my way :)

Sh!bby
05-26-2008, 05:54 PM
I was cosplaying Rider (Fate/Stay Night) and Jo (Burst Angel), and pics are appreciated. ^.^

Nyozeka
05-26-2008, 06:09 PM
On sunday I was cosplaying Summoner Yuna with a friend who was cosplaying Young Rikku, did anyone get us?

meevah
05-26-2008, 06:26 PM
Okay, so I completely forgot until now, but if anyone has pictures of the Narutard Group Cosplay that happened Friday night, either of us marching around, being annoying, and yelling BELIEVE IT or of us actually posing in our shinobi stances, I'd greatly appreciate them. xD

otaku_ken
05-26-2008, 07:07 PM
I was the creme and black gothic lolita on friday and sunday. On saturday i was rhode, if you have pics please send me an email with a link, THANK YOU!

Sudanro
05-26-2008, 07:08 PM
Looking for either my Link (Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess) from Friday.
Or my Zihark (Fire Emblem) from the other times. If you don't know the last one, the wig (as some people kept pointing out =\) looked kind of like Kadaj's except light blue.

PM if you've got 'em. Thanks ^_^

Gravitationxx--
05-26-2008, 07:33 PM

RHIRHIRHI! I caught a small glimpse of you on Sunday. ;_;
I totally wanted to say Hi.
But then I lost you!

D :
If you get pictures, could I see them too?

BWMissWednesday
05-26-2008, 07:49 PM
I was changing costumes constantly threw out the weekend so if anyone has pictures of me in any of these costumes I'll be eternally greatful =D

Yuuki Cross - Vampire Knight, Tsukasa - Lucky Star, Shirley - Code Geass,and Tomoyo - Clannad

I don't remember getting my picture taken a lot aside from Tsukasa. but thanks for the help =D

Rhi
05-26-2008, 07:59 PM
RHIRHIRHI! I caught a small glimpse of you on Sunday. ;_;
I totally wanted to say Hi.
But then I lost you!

D :
If you get pictures, could I see them too?

aw, I'm sorry! I wish you could've said hi too! No one seemed to really know who I was! T_T But it was okay. :D Who were you Sunday?

Meep
05-26-2008, 08:57 PM
Ello Ello! Anybody have any pics or preferably videos of the Hare Hare Yukai Dance done at the con? ^^

EDIT: The full entire three minute song. ><

Kite[Ress]
05-26-2008, 08:57 PM
i still need to steal my gf's camera to upload all the photos >< i was miyavi friday and saturday, thankies

Sapharia
05-26-2008, 09:00 PM
I was Mitsuki from Full Moon on Friday, the one with the piano keys on the black dress and pink scarf, holding a mic. =p

I was Misa and Hatoko on Saturday and Misa for the rest of Sunday.

Hunny-senpai on Friday and Saturday in three different styles. Beach, Hawaiian, and Kimono.

Also, on Sunday I was Larxene.

Any photos/videos from the Organization XIII panel as well please?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/sapharia/Animazement%2008/animazement08021.jpg

You were sooo cute as Hunny!!

!*Jessi-Chan*!
05-26-2008, 09:37 PM
Did anyone get a pic of me and my little sister? I was Atoli on friday and Xiao Qiao on Sat and Sun. My little sister was kid Kairi on Friday and Sunday and Snow fairy Sugar on Sat. We went on stage in the juniors division.

My friends took a pic with you all on Sun before everyone left. They were the Shinobu, Rikku, and Sakura. I'll tell them you're looking for pics.

double00beaver
05-26-2008, 10:06 PM
I have video of the Hare Hare Yukai dance on Youtube. Look for 'double00beaver'.

Bur Loire
05-26-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm looking for pictures of me in my Haku (Naruto), Sano Yasuyoshi/Aeon Clock, Agito/Akito Wanijima, Spitfire and Lind (all from Air Gear) cosplays! =D

Anybody have some? <3
Also, I'm editing my own pictures as we speak, so I'll post the link in a bit. =D

Heartless Grits
05-26-2008, 11:24 PM
Ok, so Friday I was Christmas Town Sora

Later on Friday I was Beat from Jet Grind Radio

Saturday I was the FF Tactics version of Balthier for a lil while.

I was on the Kids Next Door skit (I wore the terrible Naruto-wanna be outfit, and doing the Lucky Star Dance terribly)

Anyone have those pics?

yukiko_mori
05-26-2008, 11:41 PM
anyone got ANko photos please send to me, or photos of the Naruto photoshoot on saturday

TybaltFlux
05-26-2008, 11:43 PM

I was on the Kids Next Door skit (I wore the terrible Naruto-wanna be outfit, and doing the Lucky Star Dance terribly)

Anyone have those pics?

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, you guys were an awesome JGR group! I've got one picture of you guys (without us AG kids) so far up, and I'll try to upload a few more differently angled ones, if my memory stick doesn't hate me still. http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1529626/

The AG vs. JGR pic is here, in case you're interested too: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1529966/

double00beaver
05-26-2008, 11:59 PM
You were sooo cute as Hunny!!

Thank you! You're the first person whose photo was of me in the Hawaiian outfit. I didn't stay in it long, so I'm glad someone got it. ^___^ I plan on bringing Hunny back next year.

Heartless Grits
05-27-2008, 12:15 AM
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, you guys were an awesome JGR group! I've got one picture of you guys (without us AG kids) so far up, and I'll try to upload a few more differently angled ones, if my memory stick doesn't hate me still. http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1529626/

The AG vs. JGR pic is here, in case you're interested too: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1529966/

Hey yea, I remember you! You guys were all cool. Thanks for the pic find. We're thinking about doing a Jet Grind group cosplay at every con we go to from now on, so maybe you'll spot us again somewhere. Oh, do you have a myspace?

vampirelupus
05-27-2008, 01:25 AM
Looking for anyone who took pictures of my Ash costume...I was the one with the glasses (man am I blind without my glasses) that was carrying a stuffed Pikachu on Friday, and I had a Misty with me on Friday as well. I know some people took pictures of both of us. On Saturday, I didn't have the Misty with me. Either of the days would be okay

Alessa
05-27-2008, 07:13 AM
I got lots of cosplay pictures in the Animazement 2008 album in my gallery. Not completely done with uploading the pictures yet.

Problem is just that I am not too much into animes and so I have no idea who most of the characters are. So if someone could tell me by linking the pic here and tell me the name, or just comment on the picture, that would be awesome, since I could add the name and series and people might be able to find the photos of themselves :)

Regena
05-27-2008, 07:39 AM

Anyone have those pics?

GEEZ, i was trying to strolling around the con, tryin to find the Balthier/Final Fantasy shoot/MY co-worker's.Here is a pic of my Fran, someone took.
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1534024/
i love the caption.

I do remember seeing the JRD, Staring out the window in my badgirl dress wondering what the heck was going on out there, cus i didnt recognize you......only nicegai

Alessa: u have a pic of my Bad girl *hugs*

Alessa
05-27-2008, 07:47 AM
Alessa: u have a pic of my Bad girl *hugs*

huh? Who where what why how? LOL

TybaltFlux
05-27-2008, 09:25 AM
Hey yea, I remember you! You guys were all cool. Thanks for the pic find. We're thinking about doing a Jet Grind group cosplay at every con we go to from now on, so maybe you'll spot us again somewhere. Oh, do you have a myspace?

Ah no sorry :(, just the Livejournal and such. I have a feeling I'll be seeing you guys at a con again though, so I'll definately take more pictures of and with you guys next time you JGR-it-up ;D.

LanceBardock
05-27-2008, 09:25 AM
Still looking for pics of me costumes

White Ninja Ranger (MMPR movie)
Kamina (Tengen Toppan gurren Lagann)
and my little bro was Simon (from above anime) we did a few different poses so I wondering if there are more than the picasaweb one and Fansview that are floating out there

Regena
05-27-2008, 09:46 AM
huh? Who where what why how? LOL

lol
*points* that is me...
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1534152/

Hiryuu
05-27-2008, 10:02 AM
still looking for pics of my Goddess form Okami...?

salty
05-27-2008, 10:36 AM
The two Rikku's together:
http://kuroikouma.deviantart.com/art/Animazement-08-12-86716835

djkidna
05-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Looking for pics of me and my girlfriend.
I was Ryu Hayabusa
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8436/ninjapz8.jpg

She was Ayane
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/e/e3/250px-Ayane4.jpg

And our friend who was Kasumi white version
http://www.heldenshop.de/images/tobias1/128z7877r7rrrororororororororo.jpg

Elke
05-27-2008, 12:37 PM

I think mayhaps I have you (http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk185/Elkechan/?action=view&current=MonkeyDLuffy.jpg)

SasuNaru_san
05-27-2008, 01:28 PM
i was yuna on friday..
sailor moon on saturday (i actually met the person who does the japanese voice of luna on the 10th floor of the hotel!!!!)

if anyone has anypics of me pleaseeeeee link

double00beaver
05-27-2008, 02:02 PM
Looking for any photos from the Ouran High School Host Club photoshoot.

Grimmory
05-27-2008, 02:22 PM
I'm looking from any pictures from the Zelda photoshoot, especially the Link adoration and Dark link slaughter...

kuroikouma
05-27-2008, 02:46 PM
Still looking for pics of me costumes

White Ninja Ranger (MMPR movie)
Kamina (Tengen Toppan gurren Lagann)
and my little bro was Simon (from above anime) we did a few different poses so I wondering if there are more than the picasaweb one and Fansview that are floating out there

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of you, but I did see you! I was there with Katie, from North Regional Library.

KurzesHaar
05-27-2008, 02:54 PM
Friday:
Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere (I was walking around with a Mercedes)
Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura (version in avatar)
Kokoro c5 from Dead or Alive 4

Saturday:
Kasumi c4 from DOA4
Hildegard from Sensha Gakkou

Sunday:
Sakura from CCS again

if you have pictures, please PM me with links, etc. Thanks!

double00beaver
05-27-2008, 02:59 PM
http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/m53251/

I have quite a few photos from people that are looking for theirs, but I really don't want to spend an hour going back through pages and then searching photos, so please look for yourselves. If you find yourself in a photo, please leave a comment on the photo!

Lynnisincraze
05-27-2008, 03:03 PM
I was this Tifa (http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a74/ImeLynn/IMG_2718.jpg) on Saturday and this Lenalee (http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a74/ImeLynn/fsdfsdg.jpg) on Sunday.

I have a good load of pictures, but I won't be able to upload them for a couple of days.

Also, did anyone happen to get a video of the American Voice Actors panel on Sunday? Or the 'fire safety' panel, as they put it. It was so hilarious.

trigonsson
05-27-2008, 03:16 PM
Does anyone have any pictures of my Pein cosplay from Saturday? I had all the piercings on, and spiked wig, and contacts. :3 I was with a Konan cosplayer aswell, anyone have any?

jbl4me
05-27-2008, 03:52 PM
I was the part 1 Naruto on Saturday morning...a bunch of people took my pic in the registration line...and some people in the main ballroom as well...over near the FOH mixer.

dice?

Legend of Mree
05-27-2008, 05:58 PM
Let's see...

I was Tingle Friday
James from Team Rocket Saturday
and Near on Sunday (the one that was kinky at the Death Note Photoshoot)

double00beaver
05-27-2008, 05:59 PM
Looking for photos from Sunday's "Organization XIII" panel and photoshoot and also Friday's "Ouran High School Host Club" photoshoot.

wilkescb
05-27-2008, 06:39 PM
You, yes?

Sweet, do you care if I use this photo in my gallary?

wilkescb
05-27-2008, 06:49 PM
You, yes?

Sweet, do you care if I use this in my gallary?

`Difficile
05-27-2008, 07:12 PM
Here ya go sweety!

From my Final Fantasy Photo Shoot and Related Pics (http://mantsumoto.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2)
I actually have a LOT of you, so I'll just link my favorites atm. You can look through my album for the rest ;)

http://mantsumoto.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2&pictureid=59
http://mantsumoto.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2&pictureid=50
http://mantsumoto.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2&pictureid=9
http://mantsumoto.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2&pictureid=12

^^

=DDD Thanks so much!

Kirara_Power
05-27-2008, 07:20 PM
Uh, I was Yuuko in her victorian outfit with the parasol and the bustle and all... I know lotsa people took my picture...

Enzera87
05-27-2008, 07:25 PM
I'm still looking for Vegeta pics!....Does anyone have any?

Elke
05-27-2008, 07:25 PM

Is this (http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk185/Elkechan/?action=view&current=MonkeyDLuffy.jpg) you?

FFrikku
05-27-2008, 08:09 PM
http://a280.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/l_93b78083ca7424c64006a1e843a1f767.jpg
was that you rikku??

aahhaha yes it iss xDDD i loved that picture soooo much! except for the fact that my helmet kept falling off >_<

i was yuna on friday..
sailor moon on saturday (i actually met the person who does the japanese voice of luna on the 10th floor of the hotel!!!!)

if anyone has anypics of me pleaseeeeee link
hey xD there are pics of you on almost every flickr under 'con reports and photos' (Im too lazy to link them >_<)

I'm really bumping for any pics of me in my Blue Lolita dress (I was the tiny one at the tea party sunday)

Norwegian
05-27-2008, 08:10 PM
Uh, I was Yuuko in her victorian outfit with the parasol and the bustle and all... I know lotsa people took my picture...

Your costume was beautiful. n_n
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/plushkittie/IMG_2758.jpg

Bumping my request for pictures of Konan? I was with Trigonsson, who was Pein (with the gajillions of piercings). Pictures of us would be appreciated! : )

Heartless Grits
05-27-2008, 08:27 PM
Ah no sorry :(, just the Livejournal and such. I have a feeling I'll be seeing you guys at a con again though, so I'll definately take more pictures of and with you guys next time you JGR-it-up ;D.

Oh yea, What about that guy who cosplayed Ikki with you guys? He was cool as hell... is he a member on this website.

ZombieFodder
05-27-2008, 09:36 PM
It's not strictly cosplay - but any pics of our taiko performance Saturday? I found a YouTube video of the workshop we did, but nothing of us actually performing. I'm especially interested in pics from Honen - the piece we performed wearing hats/masks/wigs.

Siren04
05-27-2008, 10:06 PM
Does anyone have any pictures of the Spike Spiegel? I'm pretty sure there was only one there.

TybaltFlux
05-27-2008, 10:09 PM
Oh yea, What about that guy who cosplayed Ikki with you guys? He was cool as hell... is he a member on this website.

I'm pretty sure he's ShikamaruNaru on here. He's over in the AG thread for AZ, drop him a line :D.

EvilAuthor
05-27-2008, 10:22 PM
I was Sunako from Wallflower on Friday and most of Saturday. I know lots of people grabbed my picture.
I was also Seras Victoria for a large part of Sunday.

Kyasaren
05-27-2008, 10:25 PM
Anyone have any pics of me? I was in Day Class Vampire Knight Uniform with the short black hair.

Tigress
05-27-2008, 10:34 PM

and i need my Schrodinger pics, and my pics for me as Saya(in the blood splatter)

Oh, sweetie, you know I did!

The picture count this year was 513 this year, so there's a good chance I got your picture. Help yourselves. (http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c331/kdhiya/Animazement%2008/?start=all)

Speaking of requests, did anyone get pictures of my dragging around Rio-card on a collar and leash as Integra? (I need blackmail pics. :devil: )

Tigress
05-27-2008, 11:02 PM
HELLO

Ask and ye shall receive. (http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c331/kdhiya/Animazement%2008/?start=all)

Along with Nakata-san, you made my convention. I'm a huge Orochimaru fangirl. Funnily enough, Cartoon Network started showing the story arc that explains just how badly he screws up Anko. It makes those bondage pics you took with yukiko_mori more... appropriate. :crylaugh:

FinalHeavenTifa
05-27-2008, 11:46 PM
Bump for Xigbar, Red/white Kasumi, Kyuubi (both kimono and PJs), and winry

double00beaver
05-27-2008, 11:52 PM
Bumping for Ouran Host Club Photoshoot photos and photos/videos from Sunday morning's Organization XIII panel.

Rasconsa
05-28-2008, 01:59 AM
anyone got more pics of me and my friend as the beer gladiators? we also did the beer spartans last year and the beer samuri at otakon last year any pics of these would be awesome!

Tavi
05-28-2008, 02:20 AM
Hey there!

I was Lucrecia Crescent, Queen Esther and Gackt! D: Pix plz?

djkidna
05-28-2008, 04:39 AM
Bumping for Ryu Hayabusa and Ayane from DOA. Please PM me if you find anything.

LanceBardock
05-28-2008, 08:07 AM
Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of you, but I did see you! I was there with Katie, from North Regional Library.
Really? Hiiii!! it was awesome seeing y'all there

Zipchan
05-28-2008, 09:20 AM
I have pictures for some of you!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v71/zipchan/animazement08/

I don't remember who all I have, but I know there's quite a few of the ones you guys are looking for. =3

And just to refresh everyone's memories, I'm still looking for Maya Fey (Phoenix Wright), Suzumiya Haruhi (like the one in my icon), half-finished Yoko (Gurren Lagann), and Rushuna (Grenadier).

Bur Loire
05-28-2008, 10:10 AM
I'm looking for Haku (I was with an Orochimaru, Asuma & 4th), Agito/Akito Wanijima, Spitfire, Lind and Sano Yasuyoshi/Aeon/Iron Clock pictures! =D

I still haven't found any really~ T___T

Zipchan
05-28-2008, 11:48 AM
Did I not get you as Agito with Rabi en Rose? Or was that a different one? O.o

ultulva
05-28-2008, 11:52 AM
Me and my lady were "L" and "Misa Misa" from deathnote. We were there only on Saturday. Misa Misa got alot more pictures of her taken than I did, but I still got a fair amount. We were usually always together.

L= jeans, black hair, deathnote in hand and black eye makeup

Misa Misa= blonde hair, Rem's deathnote, black lace theigh highs, lace arm pieces and chain belt, with large high boots

Thanks all ^^

GaaraSandNin
05-28-2008, 03:25 PM
Gods AZ was fun o.o anyways there were so few tobis I was one of the first ones there, also i was the one out on the front lawn who was riding the kisame's sword and such also does anyone remember me or have pics of me ?

kuroikouma
05-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Really? Hiiii!! it was awesome seeing y'all there

We were sooo glad to be there, too. We never saw your brother, though...

Bur Loire
05-28-2008, 04:40 PM
Did I not get you as Agito with Rabi en Rose? Or was that a different one? O.o

That Agito was my friend Eira actually~ =D <3
my Aki/Agito was a darker orange <3

Blue Emotion
05-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Gods AZ was fun o.o anyways there were so few tobis I was one of the first ones there, also i was the one out on the front lawn who was riding the kisame's sword and such also does anyone remember me or have pics of me ?

I saw you in an album I was just looking at! Dx If you give me a little while (I'm supposed to be studying... >>; ) then I can find them for you, or you can go search the thread with the con reports//albums...I want to say it was in the last couple pages I saw it...

yukiko_mori
05-28-2008, 05:24 PM
bumping for more Schrodinger, Anko, and Saya pics

referance piccys:

Anko:
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h128/Liluye/team82.jpg

Schrodinger:
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h128/Liluye/Schro1.jpg

Saya:
http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h128/Liluye/?action=view&current=Saya1.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h128/Liluye/saya2.jpg

wrymon
05-28-2008, 05:36 PM
bumping for my Roxas photos :3

<3

double00beaver
05-28-2008, 05:37 PM
Looking for photos from the Organization XIII panel and the Ouran High School Host Club photoshoot.

Worst_Nightmare
05-28-2008, 05:50 PM
Nyah!! Anyone get pictures of me on Friday as Haruhi Fujioka from the final episode of Ouran? Or on Saturday as Youji from Loveless?

I know a bunch were taken, but I can't find any. TT3TT

SlightlyDim
05-28-2008, 06:59 PM
Did anyone catch the young Ema Skye from Phoenix Wright running around?

kuroikouma
05-28-2008, 07:33 PM
Nyah!! Anyone get pictures of me on Friday as Haruhi Fujioka from the final episode of Ouran? Or on Saturday as Youji from Loveless?

I know a bunch were taken, but I can't find any. TT3TT

I have a picture of you and my friend with you as Youji... She was the Natsuo that just about freaked out when she realized that there was a Youji there. Here (http://usera.imagecave.com/kuroikouma/l_056c1baf8e1dd470b3e64457670e8c8c.jpg) you go~

minakocat
05-28-2008, 11:21 PM
all righty.... lesse

Fri/some Sat
Helena from Dead or Alive 2
Ayane from Dead or Alive 2
Lei-Fang from Dead or Alive 2

SKIT costumes: either...
http://www.fansview.com/2008/may2008/05242008i0240.jpg
http://www.fansview.com/2008/may2008/05242008j0219.jpg

AND on sunday...
Solid Snake and Meryl from Metal Gear Solid

I'll have the pictures my friends and i took of everyone sometime tonight :)

bump :)

Psi Knight
05-28-2008, 11:38 PM
Hello hello..just hopeing someone got a "few" pics of Me (PreTJ Chouji) Or my dad (Jiraiya with the hand-made scroll) ..hopefully someone did atleast one. lol *EDIT* I forogt to mention We were only their on saturday ><

double00beaver
05-29-2008, 12:17 AM
Hello hello..just hopeing someone got a "few" pics of Me (PreTJ Chouji) Or my dad (Jiraiya with the hand-made scroll) ..hopefully someone did atleast one. lol *EDIT* I forogt to mention We were only their on saturday ><

I don't have a photo of him, but I took a photo with him. xD

Psi Knight
05-29-2008, 12:25 AM
I don't have a photo of him, but I took a photo with him. xD

x3 Yushy, I remember you! I'll see if he has the pic with you up on his myspace, and I'll take it and put it on here, or PB XD.

double00beaver
05-29-2008, 12:49 AM
x3 Yushy, I remember you! I'll see if he has the pic with you up on his myspace, and I'll take it and put it on here, or PB XD.

Yay! Thank you.

BayushiJackal
05-29-2008, 12:51 AM
here's my gallery:

Psi Knight
05-29-2008, 12:55 AM
x3 Kkies, I think I got it working. lol

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/PsiKnightCosplay/l_36727be56403327d765b427dabeb2ab0.jpg

BayushiJackal
05-29-2008, 01:30 AM
here's my gallery:

http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm40/BayushiJackal/Animazement%2011%202008/

Chasie
05-29-2008, 05:37 AM
shamelessly bumping for pictures of Navi (blue fairy)

aha. I heard someone saying "hey." && "listen"
I was thinking: is there someone here dressed up as Navi? O:
I wish I would've seen you around there.

double00beaver
05-29-2008, 11:37 AM
x3 Kkies, I think I got it working. lol

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/k...7dabeb2ab0.jpg

Oh wow, my brown contacts look so odd.

Psi Knight
05-29-2008, 12:20 PM
Oh wow, my brown contacts look so odd.

Oh, sowwie! >.< It might have just been my camera. T.T *splodes* X.x

LanceBardock
05-29-2008, 02:03 PM
We were sooo glad to be there, too. We never saw your brother, though...
Really? well he's good for disappearing like that...

Though I'm still bumping in case anyone else did Still looking for pics of me and my bro as Kamina and Simon from Gurren Lagann. I think we were the only pair at AZ

double00beaver
05-29-2008, 03:05 PM
Bumping for photos of Friday's Ouran Host Club photoshoot.

Also bumping for Sunday's Organization XIII panel and after-panel photoshoot.

Worst_Nightmare
05-29-2008, 09:11 PM
I have a picture of you and my friend with you as Youji... She was the Natsuo that just about freaked out when she realized that there was a Youji there. Here (http://usera.imagecave.com/kuroikouma/l_056c1baf8e1dd470b3e64457670e8c8c.jpg) you go~

Yay!!! She was soooo cute!!!!!

minakocat
05-30-2008, 01:25 AM
still looking for some Dead or Alive (Helena, Ayane, and Lei-Fang) and Metal Gear Solid pictures :D :D :D

but here's our gallery... i would have taken more pics of other costumes but i didn't have the camera most of the day :(
(btw... we have some other DOA peoples in pictures with us!)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v299/nasuki/Animazement%202008/?start=0

djkidna
05-30-2008, 04:33 AM
At last! Thank you Miss Helena ^^

EvilAuthor
05-30-2008, 10:20 AM
aha. I heard someone saying "hey." && "listen"
I was thinking: is there someone here dressed up as Navi? O:
I wish I would've seen you around there.I was Link in the cosplay contest and one of my roommates started saying "Hey listen" every time he saw a Zelda character...When Navi got used as a summon in cosplay chess, he went nuts with it.

Grimmory
05-30-2008, 10:37 AM
I was Link in the cosplay contest and one of my roommates started saying "Hey listen" every time he saw a Zelda character...When Navi got used as a summon in cosplay chess, he went nuts with it.

Hee hee ^^ that was me! I has so much fun with that! Being able to kill someone by annoying them to death was a plus.

Erm... and Bump for Zelda photoshoots

minakocat
05-30-2008, 01:17 PM
At last! Thank you Miss Helena ^^

hehe no prob :D it was fun running into you guys!

SailorKagome
05-30-2008, 08:00 PM
I was dressed as Meg, from Burst Angel on Friday and some of Saturday. I also wore my rave gear- lots of pink and cyberlox.

If anyone has any pics, that'd be great!

ZombieFodder
05-30-2008, 09:55 PM
I was dressed as Meg, from Burst Angel on Friday and some of Saturday.
You were this Meg, yes? (I don't remember seeing another):http://www.flickr.com/photos/jackbunny/2518017914/
I was bummed that I missed the rest of your Burst Angel group. My son came running, "Dad, come quick. There's a Jo and Meg!" (He missed Sei.) We were only able to catch you, though.

Zipchan
05-31-2008, 09:08 AM
Bumping for pictures of Maya Fey from Phoenix Wright (the one at the Objection! panel, if you were there), Suzumiya Haruhi (just like my icon!), half-finished Yoko from Gurren Lagann (I was the only one at the con!), and Rushuna from Grenadier (if you've seen AMV Hell, she's the "You Spin Me" girl who loads the gun with her boobs. XD).

=D

Blue Emotion
05-31-2008, 11:58 AM
Bumping again for Quistis...I'm still trying to collect pictures. ._.

EvilAuthor
05-31-2008, 01:23 PM
Bumping again for Quistis...I'm still trying to collect pictures. ._.I saw you at con, but alas no camera.

Which is why I've been trying to find pictures. I KNOW people took my picture. I remember posing. :bigcry:

chevron694
05-31-2008, 02:02 PM
I looking for racoon Mario and Kakashi

GaaraSandNin
05-31-2008, 05:07 PM
looking for.....Tobi, the one with brown hair and was taller than the other tobi's and the evidence of me "making out" with a random 4th a naruto and a sasuke >.>;

double00beaver
05-31-2008, 05:46 PM
Looking for Ouran Photoshoot photos from Friday.

Blue Emotion
05-31-2008, 05:54 PM
I saw you at con, but alas no camera.

Which is why I've been trying to find pictures. I KNOW people took my picture. I remember posing. :bigcry:

D: I know how you feel; my camera died on me and I had no batteries. Dx

And that's the thing - everyone's like, "Oh! Quistis!! We never see Quistis here!" and so I know people have them. ...I just don't know who or where. D8

Heartless Grits
05-31-2008, 08:29 PM
I'm looking for pics of me as Christmas Town Sora on Friday. Also, Jet Grind Radio (Beat) Friday night and Balthier on Saturday Afternoon (War of the Lions version)

Bur Loire
05-31-2008, 10:53 PM
I'm still looking for pictures of my Haku, Lind, Agito/Akito, Sano and Spitfire, but ESPECIALLY my Haku (yes...from Naruto XD), I had my picture taken A LOT, but I haven't found myself once yet. T__T

And I have no pictures of my costume. Which makes me sad, because it was a fun one to wear. *o*

Zipchan
05-31-2008, 11:54 PM
Gawd, I'm having the same problem with the Yoko outfit... I know a bunch of people got my picture, but the only ones I've seen are the two on my camera. >_> And I wish I could find more from when I was Haruhi where I didn't look like I was ready to kick someone's face in. XD

ultulva
06-01-2008, 12:21 AM
sorry for the repost, im just really anxious about finding some pics

Me and my lady were "L" and "Misa Misa" from deathnote. We were there only on Saturday. Misa Misa got alot more pictures of her taken than I did, but I still got a fair amount. We were usually always together.

L= jeans, black hair, deathnote in hand and black eye makeup

Misa Misa= blonde hair, Rem's deathnote, black lace theigh highs, lace arm pieces and chain belt, with large high boots

Thanks all ^^

Heartless Grits
06-01-2008, 11:29 AM
I'm still looking for pictures of my Haku, Lind, Agito/Akito, Sano and Spitfire, but ESPECIALLY my Haku (yes...from Naruto XD), I had my picture taken A LOT, but I haven't found myself once yet. T__T

And I have no pictures of my costume. Which makes me sad, because it was a fun one to wear. *o*

I do have a pic of you as Haku, it's right here:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/heartless-grits1/P1010249.jpg

but as far as your other costumes..., I don't have, except for those pics with all of us doing the JGR & AG photoshoot.

Nightflame
06-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Does any one have pictures of me cosplaying? I cosplayed as Vincent on friday and sunday and Risa from DNAngel on Saturday.

Hiryuu
06-01-2008, 07:48 PM
I'mma post this one more time just in case someone finds a pic...

I was the human Okami, well goddess form. I have pics on my cosplay.com profile already, but if you have more (especially the other with Queen Himiko and the one with the wolf Okami) please send them via PM! Credit will be given <3

FFrikku
06-02-2008, 09:03 PM
looking for:
pictures of me as Ulquiorra (tiny one) not being held (there's plenty of that one)
videos of shara and I practicing our dance/dancing Saturday (people kept walking behind us while we were practicing and taking pictures and vids >.>)
any pics of my blue lolita

Bur Loire
06-03-2008, 09:44 AM
I do have a pic of you as Haku, it's right here:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/heartless-grits1/P1010249.jpg

but as far as your other costumes..., I don't have, except for those pics with all of us doing the JGR & AG photoshoot.

Thanks for the Haku picturrrrrrrrre!!!!!
That's seriously the ONLY picture I've found of myself. @_@

I guess I sucked as Haku XDDDDDD oh well~

Heartless Grits
06-03-2008, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the Haku picturrrrrrrrre!!!!!
That's seriously the ONLY picture I've found of myself. @_@

I guess I sucked as Haku XDDDDDD oh well~

Nah, I think your Haku was awesome as heck. But the thing is that all the Naruto fans are too crazy over the Akatsuki costumes. But I thought that your Haku cosplay was amazing, probably the best I've seen so far.

MissAwesome
06-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Posting again.

I was Wolfram from Kyou Kara Maou on Sunday, really hoping for some pictures to put on Cosplay.com, because now my costume needs some fixing. I got a lot of pictures taken, but apparently no one that took them put them on Cosplay.com, because I haven't found a single one.

Countess Lenore
06-03-2008, 11:47 PM
I'm looking for pics of my Wind Waker Zelda from Friday and Sunday and Amu (Shugo Chara) from Saturday. Anything at all would be awesome, thanks!

Squally2207
06-04-2008, 09:06 AM
my AZ 2008 youtube slideshoww = ]

here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6rBt1OlnuM

see if you're on there = ]
& give me a comment = ]

KiwiNinamori
06-04-2008, 10:06 AM
Here's my slideshow with a few clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnIeKVXX-r8

-pm me^^
-comment

double00beaver
06-04-2008, 01:49 PM
Looking for photos from the KINGDOM HEARTS: ORGANIZATION XIII panel on SUNDAY.

djkidna
06-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Bumping for DOA with Ryu Hayabusa and Ayane once again. Thanks to everyone who got us!

FFrikku
06-04-2008, 03:43 PM
I'm looking for pics of my Wind Waker Zelda from Friday and Sunday and Amu (Shugo Chara) from Saturday. Anything at all would be awesome, thanks!

wanderingdreamer has a pic of you as amu somewhere

Skwrrl
06-04-2008, 07:19 PM
I have looked everywhere and only come across a few of the group shots that I know i was in.
I'm looking for
SAT: One Piece and pirate vs. ninja photoshoot
&
One Piece Girls(lolitas) I was Girl Luffy
&
Also the Shots of The Cosplay Performace Saturday night
Group #19 You Gonna Be Cosplay Served (Speed Cosplay) I have few but I would like more
Thanks!

Zetra
06-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Posting again.

I was Wolfram from Kyou Kara Maou on Sunday, really hoping for some pictures to put on Cosplay.com, because now my costume needs some fixing. I got a lot of pictures taken, but apparently no one that took them put them on Cosplay.com, because I haven't found a single one.

Aww, I went on Saturday as Wolfram. Too bad I didn't go Sunday too and we couldn't have bumped into eachother.

Lol, lots of people took my picture too and yet I can't find either >_> it's kinda disappointing.

Zetra
06-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Wooow I just realized I'm at the totally wrong con, STUPID GOOGLE D<

EvilAuthor
06-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Wooow I just realized I'm at the totally wrong con, STUPID GOOGLE D<Looking for Fanime?

Heartless Grits
06-04-2008, 10:50 PM
Looking for photos from the KINGDOM HEARTS: ORGANIZATION XIII panel on SUNDAY.

Here's a pic of me as Christmas Town Sora (I hated that the spritz didn't hold my wig in place long enough.)

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/heartless-grits1/P1010037.jpg

FFrikku
06-10-2008, 07:24 PM
bumping for little ulquiorra pictures

MintFlavoredGum
06-13-2008, 10:42 PM
D; I still can't find any of my Winry cosplay. A lot of people took my picture on Friday and I've looked through every single photo album posted.

EvilAuthor
06-14-2008, 12:08 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/EvilAuthor/Convention/Animazement_08/DSCF1148.jpg
Ok, FINALLY got a picture to use as a reference. Did anyone get a picture of me dressed like that? I know it's a bad picture, camera guy asked me a question as he took the photo, but it was a bloody kimono and long black hair.
I used my sleeves as pockets.

I wore it two days.

My boyfriend offered to take my picture if I bring the costume when I visit him, but I really want some of the pictures at con I posed for. Especially the ones of my with the friend in the picture. We did mini roleplay battles whenever someone wanted a picture in order to get more action shots.

TenohAiko
06-14-2008, 12:14 AM
I hate posting so late in the photo hunt thread, but does anyone here on this corner of the internets get any pictures of me as Seiya Kou that I possibly didn't see yet?

Also, I know at least one video of this exists, but I gave a rose to Keiko Han and Kotono Mitsuishi at their joint pannel on Friday, and I would LOVE to see that, if anyone knows where I can find it. D:

funeralfor_you
06-14-2008, 01:49 PM
I'm looking for pics of me wearing these costumes on these days:

Friday: Albert Wesker - Resident Evil 4
Saturday (morning): Leon Kennedy - Resident Evil 2 (bullet wound/bandaged version)
Saturday (afternoon-evening): Keiichi Maebara - Higarashi no Naku Koro ni
Gah! I was totally hunting you down! I wanted your picture! Oh well... Maybe next year :]

I was cosplaying Milly from Trigun on Saturday afternoon. Anyone see me? :)

Lord_Sesshomaru
06-16-2008, 10:46 PM
I'm scavenging for pics of my costumes.

1. Shunsui (the super pink flowery brocade)
2. Kotoko
3. Sumomo (wasn't worn much by the person i made it for but it was the one with the big fluffy hat)

THANKS

Cypher2b
06-17-2008, 11:00 PM
Looking for a "solid Samus" from sat night...

sievkatronshea
06-18-2008, 09:47 AM
It's late and I'm slow on the uptake, but.....

Friday:
Anyone get pics of the Ed/Roy/Riza group that was standing in the lobby doing stupid poses later on in the evening? We were just goofing around, but I haven't seen any of our pics. XDD

Saturday:
We were the Magic Knights Rayearth group - Hikaru, Lantis, and Nova. We didn't get a whole lot of pics of us, so any would be great!

Thanks guys! <3

kisu-koneko
06-19-2008, 09:33 PM
anyone gots pics of misty ;D?