PDA

View Full Version : '09 Cosplay Promises

`Difficile
05-25-2008, 06:01 PM
Okay, so I KNOW this is way early.
But that's the point.

See, I wanted to make this thread for everyone who has a serious cosplay plan for AZ '09 (that they are currently like, "zomg, I WILL do this!").

And so then when it is getting closer, we can see who has made or broken their promises!

Currently, I would like to make an Edwardian-styled Axel, all sophisticated and such... I'm also picturing a mini top hat. I dunno, it sounds like a fun thing to do. XD
And maybe another Rikku dressphere. I designed an "archer" class for her, and I might take it into consideration.

So, as of now and AZ '08 winds down, what has this experience inspired you to do?

djkidna
05-25-2008, 06:11 PM
I didn't get my Kick Hopper cosplay even remotely close to finished for this year so next year it is a definite. My promise to you all is an awesome Kick Hopper that will not disappoint.

Lynnisincraze
05-25-2008, 06:13 PM
Let's see.
Finishing Isuzu from Fruits Basket would be nice. It's not that it's hard, I just keep putting it off.
A new camera would be a plus too.
Those shall be the only promises for now.

double00beaver
05-25-2008, 07:02 PM
Definently bringing back my "Jungle Pool S.O.S" episode Hunny from Ouran.

Other than that, I'm not making any promises.

~Otaku-Tastic~
05-25-2008, 07:07 PM
to get to officially go to AZ! i didnt get to go what with the whole gas crisis and being away from home alot with out my sewwing machine and all...but next year look for a deep dive riku with a ritsuka! (and maybe a tsunade too!~)

Zipchan
05-25-2008, 07:25 PM
I promise to wear Yoko... completely finished, and for more than four hours at the buttcrack of dawn this time. XD;;

Blue Emotion
05-25-2008, 08:15 PM
2oo9 Resolutions, then? =3

Let's see...I meant to work on Endrance, but that never happened, and neither did Dahlia, which wouldn't have taken me long. So expect to have Quistis back next year, joined by Endrance and Dahlia. :)

...and my rave!Endrance for the rave, of course. ;D

Javakat
05-25-2008, 08:19 PM
I promise to do Ike from Super Smash Bros Brawl and Guy from Tales of the Abyss. I have two groups counting on me. As well as bringing Alkaid back. :)

meevah
05-25-2008, 08:49 PM
I promise to be Maka from Soul Eater.
And to have a group cosplay with my friends, specifically a Soul Eater group cosplay. *_*

And I also promise to be a better Trucy. UwU;
OH and cosplay someone from Avatar because I very, very, very much need to. O__O;

Enzera87
05-25-2008, 08:49 PM
Well I know I'm tagging Vegeta costume along with me next year My bf and his younger sister might do a DBZ group with me next year!

cmkcubed
05-25-2008, 09:51 PM
so far if I am still in the states it will be Hot Ice Hilda from Outlaw Star and my steampunk creation.

And as a promise to my poor feet, I promise I will try on my shoes before the con and make them as comfy as possible XD

!*Jessi-Chan*!
05-25-2008, 10:43 PM
Two words.
Queen Esther.

lol. I just love Esther to death and want another version of her for next year.

LadyEos
05-26-2008, 12:06 AM
I am sadly not attending next year, as after 7 constant years of going to AZ I have burned out and will be looking for a different con to attend around the time of AZ. So therefore I have no plans for AZ 2009.

Fallain
05-26-2008, 03:17 AM
Me and my friend will be cosplaying as Eiri Yuki and Shuichi from Gravitation since we already have the personalities twoards each other. I'm not sure what i'll do for the other 2 days though.

yukiko_mori
05-26-2008, 10:53 AM
deffinately going again as Anko and Schrodinger, and i may repete Saya again, i have an AWSOME pic of me looking like phsyco killer chick already from that so i'm happy

Nightflame
05-26-2008, 12:27 PM
I am cosplaying as Vincent again and Anju again. But for Anju I am going to get a wig and make bats to pose with.

Gravitationxx--
05-26-2008, 12:29 PM
Hm.
Good to get talking early though!

I was planning maybe starting Hibari and finishing Gokudera.
I walked around in a Kimono this year due to lack of costume.

Maybe my dad will turn me loose this year. xD
He didn't seem to wanna seperate from me.

NIGHTFLAME; I SAW YOU! I called you adorable.
xD

MissAwesome
05-26-2008, 12:42 PM
Getting together our Akatsuki Lolita Group together and finding a skit to do.

Also, cosplay Irie Shoichi and Dokuro Chrome from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

wanderingdreamr
05-26-2008, 12:53 PM
I promise to finish my outfit more than 2 days before the con, that's all I think I need to promise.

SanGekido
05-26-2008, 03:47 PM
I'm Going to work on My CardCaptor Sakura Outfit, A Kirara outfit and Possibly a custom ninja(not Naruto ninja) i have a year so :3

ChickenDoughnut
05-26-2008, 04:12 PM
I've already been planning my 09 costumes since the end of 07 :P ehehe

Well I definitely will finally get Kazemon/Fairymon [Digimon] done along with Koumei [Koutetsu Sangokushi] But now that AZ is over I have a urge to cosplay Sheik after seeing it done this year, But I want to do the Brawl Ver. with the Braid :D

Kirara_Power
05-27-2008, 06:17 PM
If I wind up going to AZ next year I'll probably bring back my vol. 5 Yuuko as well as one of her other costumes. (haven't decided yet! >.<)

`Difficile
05-27-2008, 07:05 PM
Onoes... Im so confused. I want to do another Rikku dressphere, but I dunno which one! D:

Tigress
05-27-2008, 10:55 PM
I want to recruit 20 people to do the cast of Basilisk. My friend Lindsey did Akeginu this year and her husband Joe is interested in doing Tenzen. I either want to do Oboro or Okoi.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
05-27-2008, 11:31 PM
I want to recruit 20 people to do the cast of Basilisk. My friend Lindsey did Akeginu this year and her husband Joe is interested in doing Tenzen. I either want to do Oboro or Okoi.

I'm totally for this if you're recruiting anyone interested. lol. My friend is currently working on Yashamaru and i'd love a Hotarubi costume myself.

I LOVE BASILISK. lol

Shadowoffire123
05-28-2008, 12:00 AM
This year I went as Ulquiorra, and was disappointed when there were three others. Wanting to do something different, I'm becoming increasingly interested in a J-Rock cosplay, and currently I'm pondering over Reita from The GazettE.

Aderyn
05-28-2008, 06:09 AM

A friend of mine would so be up for that idea! ^^

For me, I promise to do a new Dr. Jackal aka Akabane, Lirin from Saiyuki and also Asahina. I promised Writing Otaku that I would do Lirin and Asahina with her next year, so I'm really commited to it ^^

Chasie
05-28-2008, 07:28 AM
I think I might be another form of Yuna. (I was blackmage this year.) && possibly Meroko from Full Moon. :] I want to get started soon.

Anyone have any good ideas I could do?

Yuki Hikari
06-05-2008, 12:32 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm going to cosplay as Wonderwice next year.

I don't even have to practice the retarded stare, because I often have one anyway. ;D

Grav
06-05-2008, 11:59 PM
My current cosplay plans *always subject to change based on obsessions, etc)

A group of my friends and I are going to cosplay the Fish Fight music video. Fish heads and all. We already have the shiny silver fabric for the pants and stripes.

I'm helping my friend finish up her Meroko costume from Full moon. I'm thinking of doing Takuto.

I want to do Trowa Barton's acrobat/clown costume from Gundam Wing. Even if I will look like a chibi version at my height.

Van Flanel from Escaflowne the movie. My friend will be the anime version since she requires a shirt.

Worst_Nightmare
06-08-2008, 01:30 AM
o_O

Promises for next year? -looks at signature- Three of those? Heh...

wilkescb
06-09-2008, 03:07 PM
I'm debating whether I want to remake and redo my companion cube cosplay because hearing "The cake is a lie!" every 15 seconds got real old real fast.

ChickenDoughnut
06-09-2008, 08:43 PM
I'm debating whether I want to remake and redo my companion cube cosplay because hearing "The cake is a lie!" every 15 seconds got real old real fast.

:crylaugh:I imagine that Vegeta, Phoenix Wright etc. Cosplayers feel your pain.

Getting more on topic: Anyone up for Star Ocean?

Grimmory
06-09-2008, 11:25 PM
I'm thinking I may do the Stuffed Animal cafe version of Sakaki-san from Azumanga Daioh, if anyone knows what I'm talking about

TenkanTamago
06-10-2008, 03:38 AM
:crylaugh:I imagine that Vegeta, Phoenix Wright etc. Cosplayers feel your pain.

Getting more on topic: Anyone up for Star Ocean?

I've been wanting to do a Rena Lanford costume for a while. I would LOVE to do Celine, but that ain't happening 'til we kill this here fat.

Unless you're talking about a different one, then no idea. Only ever played Second Story. ^__^;;

funeralfor_you
06-14-2008, 02:29 PM
I already have two costumes planned but I don't know if I'll finish them. Hopefully I will.
I wanna cosplay Matsumoto from Bleach.
(Yes I know. "Overcosplayed". I don't care :))
And I have another planned but it's a secret. I was supposed to wear it this year but I didn't finish it. And it's totally obscure. I'm absolutely sure NO ONE (besides my family because we're fans of the show) will know who I'm cosplaying and that's awesome.
xDDD;;;

EvilAuthor
06-14-2008, 10:13 PM
Well, I've already began making a Steam Punk costume. I'm not sure how accurate my designs are to the steampunk style, but I like them so far.
I'm also planning a Heartless cosplay. I'm not sure if I'll get it done in time or, if I do, if it'd survive the flight from Oregon, but if it's done and doesn't get destroyed on the plane, you can expect to see a Pirate Heartless cheerfully skipping around

GaaraSandNin
06-15-2008, 12:03 PM
I PROMISE!!

Bondycard 8D
Sensei Kakashi :D
Maes Hughes

Artikgato
06-24-2008, 10:23 AM
I've already been planning my 09 costumes since the end of 07 :P ehehe

Well I definitely will finally get Kazemon/Fairymon [Digimon] done along with Koumei [Koutetsu Sangokushi] But now that AZ is over I have a urge to cosplay Sheik after seeing it done this year, But I want to do the Brawl Ver. with the Braid :D

If you bring Kazemon/Fairymon I will TOTALLY bring back my Lillymon costume just for photo ops. =D

gmstrowabarton
06-28-2008, 03:42 PM
I plan on bringing back my Edward Elric with some repairs to the spear, I also am planing on doing Soul from Soul Eater I have two friends that are going to be doing death the kid and Shinigami-sama from Soul Eater and I am trying to get a group for Soul Eater setup for next year and I am going to be working on doing Kira Yamato's flight suit with helmet from Gundam Seed Destiny I got my work cut out for me on that one

Tigress
06-28-2008, 08:06 PM
Confirmed:

Integra Hellsing from Hellsing

Semi-confirmed, but still subject to change:

Scarlett from GI Joe (waiting for the boots to come in and still need to make or buy pieces of the costume)
Haruko Haruhara from FLCL (by request)
Oboro from Basilisk (depending on who else will join me)
Tsunade from Naruto (likewise)

Other possibilities:

Sailor Iron Mouse from Sailor Moon (she's so gosh-darned cute!)

Legend of Mree
06-30-2008, 11:48 PM
Most likely I'll be making a Human Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.

KH1 Sora is a maybe. :]

RS Xavior
07-10-2008, 02:19 AM
I know I am bringing back Saix from this year, but revamped with a better wig and a claymore. The claymore is almost done as is I just couldn't finish it in time for the con. I am also debating on altering the coat itself I already changed out the necklace and pulls.

This is a huge maybe if I can get a FFVII group together, but I am debating on doing Sephiroth for one day next year.

xlynx
07-14-2008, 11:16 AM
Roxas KH2

mabeys on
Hikaru (gokusen 2)
Marluxia(KH 2 *Iz has costume already*)

Nightflame
07-29-2008, 09:27 AM
Hm.
Good to get talking early though!

I was planning maybe starting Hibari and finishing Gokudera.
I walked around in a Kimono this year due to lack of costume.

Maybe my dad will turn me loose this year. xD
He didn't seem to wanna seperate from me.

NIGHTFLAME; I SAW YOU! I called you adorable.
xD

Thank you, that was nice of you.

Shadowoffire123
07-29-2008, 01:30 PM
I think that now I can promise Reita from Filth in the Beauty. The vest is nearly done.

MinaUchiha2
07-29-2008, 07:50 PM
I'm thinking I may do the Stuffed Animal cafe version of Sakaki-san from Azumanga Daioh, if anyone knows what I'm talking about

I will be looking for you to take a picture!

The only thing I refuse not to do at the moment is Reisen Udongein Inaba from Touhou Project and school Hinata with the rest of the group for that.

Miss.AllSunday
07-30-2008, 11:34 AM
So Josh talked me back into cosplay. Next year you can count on seeing our fire emblem costumes again aswell as jill and chris from RE

Kyasaren
07-30-2008, 02:49 PM
I think that now I can promise Reita from Filth in the Beauty. The vest is nearly done.

Reita from the GazettE?! Awesome!
A friend of mine is working on her Uruha costume, and I'm debating which PV outfit for Ruki I want to do just yet XD

Rhi
07-30-2008, 08:47 PM
I've got a few things up in the air, but I REALLY want to do Cloud from Crisis Core... that's the most certian 'maybe' I have right now... if that makes any sense. ^^;

Hieis-Wolf-Girl
08-04-2008, 08:40 AM
I know I'm going to be Naruko and more then likely I will be Kai from BeybladeXD I can't say for sure yet cause of money problems...but if I ever get a job, I am going to be Kai...

keichihiru
08-07-2008, 03:38 AM
Me and my friends /promise/ to make two groups next year! I fear promises might be broken. Dx;;

Friday: Saiyuki Group
I as Gojyo
Friend #1 as Demon Hakkai
Friend #2 as Kougaiji
and whoever else.

Saturday: Tsubasa RESERVoir group
I as Kurogana
Friend #1 as Fai/Fye/Fay
Friend #2 as Syaoran
Friend #3 as Evil Syaoran/Shaoran
and whoever else.

Sunday: Individual/Reborn
I as either 15-year-old Lambo/Gokudera/Death the Kidd/other.
Friend #1 as Ritsuka/Bianchi/Mukuro/Chrome/other.
Friend #2 as Natsuo/Mukuro/Dino/other.
Friend #3 as Daisuke/Tsuna/Yamamoto/other.

It'd be cool /if/ it happens. =p

xlynx
08-13-2008, 07:05 AM
ok now i got my list no changing
Costumes

Pre Con
Tsuchiya Hikaru

Friday
Street Roxas

Saturday
Suprise cosplay

Sunday
Roxas

F.K.A.Freya
08-14-2008, 08:32 AM
For Animazement '09 Freya promises to do:

Shippo from Inu Yasha (I haven't even started...*sigh*)

Tamaki from Ouran High school Host Club (I started a little...)

And SOMEONE from Tokyo Mew Mew (I haven't really chosen yet)

*sigh* Maybe Freya should get to work. I hope everyone else keeps their promises too! -^^-

Aderyn
08-14-2008, 09:37 AM
Me and my friends /promise/ to make two groups next year! I fear promises might be broken. Dx;;

Friday: Saiyuki Group
I as Gojyo
Friend #1 as Demon Hakkai
Friend #2 as Kougaiji
and whoever else.

I as Kurogana
Friend #1 as Fai/Fye/Fay
Friend #2 as Syaoran
and whoever else.

Sunday: Individual/Reborn
I as either 15-year-old Lambo/Gokudera/Death the Kidd/other.
Friend #1 as Ritsuka/Bianchi/Mukuro/Chrome/other.
Friend #2 as Natsuo/Mukuro/Dino/other.
Friend #3 as Daisuke/Tsuna/Yamamoto/other.

It'd be cool /if/ it happens. =p

I'm going to be in a Saiyuki group with Writing Otaku as Goku and possibly someone else as Sanzo. I'll be Lirin. But that's great that you've got Gojyo, Hakkai, and Kogaiji! ^^

Aside from that, my other plans are Asahina Mikuru, Eternal Snow Mitsuki (Full Moon) Mai Valentine Battle City outfit, and an original character.

kireina seishin
09-05-2008, 11:21 AM
*sigh*...I have so many I want to do, I can't decide!!!

Kirara_Power
09-25-2008, 08:14 PM
ooh~

Friday - Yuuko Ichihara (5th vol. Cover) - xxxholic (With a new and updated skirt!)
Saturday - Amy - Soul Calibur 4
Sunday - Kusuriuri - Mononoke

Amy and Kusuriuri may get switched around depending on what is going on when. Or I may change between the two halfway through the day. =3 And I might wear Amy for pre-con. I'll have to think about that since there really wasn't anything to do on pre con night....

I was hoping to have a steampunk costume for AZ, but I'm afraid that's going to have to wait until next year due to cashflow issues (can only do so much while going to school full time)... I'll debut it with my Volkswagen and we will be full of awesome. (The bug is getting tortured into a steampunk-esque creation. =D)

Zipchan
09-26-2008, 07:38 AM
I'm definitely going as Euphemia, Massacre Euphemia, and Starboobs!Yoko, though I may also be Blair or one of the Thompson sisters from Soul Eater. We'll see how things turn out.

Also, if I have time to make it, I will be Raver!Euphemia as well.

Fainne Roisin
09-26-2008, 01:18 PM
I want to have Military Dress Rosiel finished by AZ 09. I also am going to fix up my Dr. Stein from Soul Eater. Other than that, I haven't really made up my mind.

Miss.AllSunday
09-26-2008, 06:04 PM
lol change in plans since we have a new love for a differnt game. Next year will MAYBE have Screaming mantis done. Maybe. Depending on if my idea works out. if not I'll be in screaming beauty. Josh will either bring back psychomantis or we'll be making ray for him. Ray will also depend on our ideas of armor making. Might have a Raging/beauty Raven aswell.

Then again if they come out really well we may just goto otakon instead.

Rhi
09-26-2008, 08:51 PM
see my sig. ^_~

multii
10-23-2008, 12:26 PM
i am basicly going around to all the AZ threads and posting XD so ya HIII

double00beaver
10-25-2008, 08:59 PM
My AZ promise to myself is getting my skit up and going.

multii
10-27-2008, 02:58 PM
what type of skit?

Kyasaren
10-27-2008, 06:20 PM
I promise to at least work on my GLaDOS, and try to attempt Astharoshe.

multii
10-27-2008, 07:31 PM
-is ignored-

Kirara_Power
10-28-2008, 07:39 PM
I will hopefully have enough of a steampunk costume scraped together to wear for AZ

Kyasaren
10-29-2008, 06:08 PM
I will hopefully have enough of a steampunk costume scraped together to wear for AZ

Really?? Awesome! I love the fashion, but I'm too retarded to come up with my own steampunk outfit Dx

CardcaptorKiki
10-29-2008, 06:39 PM
I as Kurogana
Friend #1 as Fai/Fye/Fay
Friend #2 as Syaoran
and whoever else.

Oh, if it does happen, I always run around as a Sakura and wouldn't mind joining you guys if you'd let me. ^^

multii
11-03-2008, 10:01 AM
I am going as Ritsuka with my friend being Soubi, Ran with my friend being Yoru, and Miaka Yuki with my friend being Tamahome!

Grimmory
11-05-2008, 03:21 PM
I as Kurogana
Friend #1 as Fai/Fye/Fay
Friend #2 as Syaoran
and whoever else.

While not Tsubasa, I plan to go as Chii, Clamp buddies UNITE!

MinaUchiha2
11-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Well these are mine and I highly doubt they're gonna change from now inless I don't finish one. Rozalin from Disgeae 2, C.C. Code Geass R2 Black Knights uniform, Bakura Battle City Yu-Gi-Oh, and well the last is still a secret but it does involve Loveless, it'll only be a secret for awhile though.

SaintQ
11-06-2008, 03:22 PM
See my sig.

multii
11-08-2008, 04:59 PM
anyone going to animania tomorow?

Craft User
11-08-2008, 05:47 PM
I will probably bring Sango to go with my daughter's Shippo, the Ame Warashi and a secret Kingdom Hearts II(hopefully) cosplay. And what ever else I can squeeze in.

LadyEos
11-10-2008, 02:43 PM
What I'll be bringing can be seen in my sig. :3

uchiha naruto
11-10-2008, 10:35 PM
I promise to bring my Zero Suit Samus, along with my fiance and his Marth. ^.^

LadyEos
11-17-2008, 11:08 AM
Edit: I am definately going now. So as I said before, what I'm bringing is in my sig. :3

Kirara_Power
11-17-2008, 01:14 PM
I will probably bring Sango to go with my daughter's Shippo, the Ame Warashi and a secret Kingdom Hearts II cosplay.

AWRIGHT! You guys again! I'll have to find you and your daughter while you're wearing you xxxHolic stuff so we can get pictures! :D :D :D

wanderingdreamr
11-17-2008, 05:25 PM
I promise that I will make better cosplays this year than last years. Not that they were horrible last year, but since they were my first cosplays I have learned some tricks and have improved since I made them.

Shadowoffire123
11-17-2008, 06:27 PM
We're in the same boat, wanderingdreamr.

Craft User
11-17-2008, 09:14 PM
AWRIGHT! You guys again! I'll have to find you and your daughter while you're wearing you xxxHolic stuff so we can get pictures! :D :D :D

That would be great!!

double00beaver
11-18-2008, 10:10 AM
I promise to at least try to make a decent costume this year. @__@

Zipchan
11-26-2008, 10:31 AM
I promise to bring at least one of my Euphemia costumes for the awesome Lelouch I met last year. I'm so getting Geassed.

I promise to bring Starboobs!Yoko, because Gurren Lagann went so underrepresented last year. (Besides... it's friggin' STARBOOBS.)

I promise to bring Medusa and Patty, because those are my current pet projects. Also, all of the variations of Medusa should be fun. Soul Eater for the win!

AlicexCullen
12-04-2008, 04:37 PM
I going as Maya from LM.C and my friend is going as Aiji! and thats a promise!
(I'll be bringing my Yaoi paddle back!)

~Nyappy Ringo

Sh!bby
12-16-2008, 12:14 PM
(I'll be bringing my Yaoi paddle back!)

Just be responsible with the thing and don't smack anyone, please. D: Misuse is the sole reason that they're banned from a good deal of cons (though not Animazement...yet).

I may be bringing back either Jo or Rider, depending on photoshoots and whatnot. I'll also have my Lady (DMC3) costume from Otakon and AUSA, accompanied by my Dante.

I don't think I'll have any time to construct anything new, unfortunately.

MinaUchiha2
12-18-2008, 05:23 PM
C.C. in the R2 Black Knights outfit is really gonna happen since I have it, along with my others, they being: Rozalin, Bakura, ands my Secret cosplay that now has a group with 3 others in it. XD

LadyEos
12-18-2008, 11:05 PM
I am dropping everything except for my Kaya cosplay.

I am going to finish it and it will be my only cosplay this coming year...

Though I might also bring Akito Sohma....

CreativeGuy
12-25-2008, 02:37 PM
I'll be there as Pyramid Head once again :) 08 was fun but way too crowded. I look forward to attending with this costume at a bigger location.

Rosettes_Clock
01-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Almost finished with costume number one - one of the (otherwise nameless) "Needlewoman" characters from Fatal Frame III.

Also committed to doing Lightning, from (as-yet-unreleased) Final Fantasy XIII. Have the haircut, eyes, and some of the fabric, but that's about it so far. We'll see how far this one gets... but here's my promise all the same.

CreativeGuy
01-22-2009, 04:45 PM
Oh, I may also be there with my Dalek from the New Series of Doctor Who, if I get it finished in time. I know it isn't anime but I saw a Doctor at Animazement 08 so why not? :)

liivingdeadgirl
01-23-2009, 07:40 AM
Definites......
Euphemia Li Britannia – CLAMP (Code Geass)
Yuki Cross – Awakened version (Vampire Knight)
Sakura Haruno – Shippuden (Naruto)
Feldt Grace – Season 2 Casual (Gundam 00)

Maybes...
Kamikirimusi (SC IV)
Soifon (Bleach)

SaintQ
01-23-2009, 08:08 AM
Definites
Sebastian Michaelis- Normal and Circus!arc (Kuroshitsuji)
Chrona + Ragnarok (Soul Eater)
Pavi Largo (Repo! The Genetic Opera)

Tentatives
Viral- pre timeskip (Gurren Lagann)
Sai- (Naruto? idk)

MinaUchiha2
01-23-2009, 11:39 AM
Are going:
Yami Bakura, C.C., my secret cosplay, and Karin. Those are all finzlized cosplays that I can't even back out of now.

Maybe:
It would be super awsome if I could get my Supreme King cosplay done it time, which I am trying to do now sliping it in with all my other works.

Tigress
01-23-2009, 11:08 PM
My current plans:

Project Wisp (secret cosplay)
Integra Hellsing
Oboro (Basilisk)
Tsunade (requested)

Possible:

Bondage-card (depends on how long the secret cosplay takes and how many commissions I still have come the cut-off date)

Sh!bby
01-24-2009, 05:49 PM
Cosplaying with my boy~
Definitely bringing:
Lady and Dante (DMC3)
Maybe bringing (if I finish in time, so LIKELY!):
Rin and Archer (Fate/Stay Night)
Will bring for shoots/meetups if they happen:
Rider (Fate/Stay Night)
Jo (Bakuretsu Tenshi)

Also working on new rave costumes...I recently acquired a metric shitton of silver, white, and gunmetal pvc vinyl.

I'm just really excited about all the room we'll have at this new convention center. I'm really quite sick of people slamming into Kalina Ann and Rebellion. They're delicate and not exactly simple to repair. I've often joked that the person who breaks Kalina Ann will get a good smacking with the remnants of her...of course, I wouldn't actually do that for fear of expulsion, but still, it's very tempting.

MinaUchiha2
01-25-2009, 09:03 PM
Secret is out~! My groups cosplay for Sunday that was a secret is no longer a secret. It for me being Lolita Itachi, we have 3 others cosplay with. The three akatsuki being Itachi, Pein, Tobi, and Deidara. Our dresses have been designed and things are getting picked out. Its all pretty much already together besides it actully being done.

Nightflame
01-30-2009, 10:35 PM
I am 100% sure that I am going to go as Vincent. Especially on Saturday. I am not sure what I am going to be doing on Friday and Sunday though.

tobigoesbang
02-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Bianchi. All the way.

I love me some Reborn. :D

adrawer4ever
02-04-2009, 08:56 PM
I'm working towards... Kaoru (Ouran), dress Ahiru (PuriTutu) and Lambo [15] (Reborn!)

Will continue to work on medicine seller as well... however it looks bleak.

Fainne Roisin
02-05-2009, 01:37 PM
I want to have Military Dress Rosiel finished by AZ 09. I also am going to fix up my Dr. Stein from Soul Eater. Other than that, I haven't really made up my mind.
Already broke one promise: decided against re-doing Stein. I've got too many other things I want to make, plus there were too many of him last time I did it.
New promises: finish both Rosiel and Yumie from Hellsing. I'm sure I'll have Rosiel done, but I haven't done a thing about Yumie yet.

liivingdeadgirl
02-21-2009, 10:42 AM
Soooo…I CANNOT figure out what costumes I wanna do for AZ and it’s driving me CRAZY. >_<

I am definitely bringing:
Kamikirimusi (Soul Calibur IV)

And Definitely making:
Yuki Cross (Vampire Knight – Awakened version)
Feldt Grace (Gundam 00)
A Fire Nation Avatar costume (Prolly Toph, but maybe Azula or Katara…I dunno yet)

And I wanna make one more, but I dunno what.

Here are my choices:
Sayoko Shinozaki (Code Geass – Season 1 – Ninja Maid)
Kallen Kozuki (Code Geass - Black Knight uniform)
In or Yan (Bleach – Arrancar chicks from the Diamond Dust Rebellion)

What do you guys think? ^_^