PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Wallet

Grav
05-25-2008, 08:03 PM
Hey,

Today (Sunday) my wallet was pick pocketed from me in the dealer's room. While I know the money is a lost cause but maybe they tossed the rest. If anyone picked up a blue london fog wallet please let me know. It has my id's and such, but most importantly my medical cards because I have a heart condition.

Thanks in advance.

meevah
05-25-2008, 08:56 PM
>:I I really really really hope you found the remains of your wallet.
Spencer used to chain his wallet to his car keys and sometimes also to his pants so that they'd be harder to lose/be stolen (the chain makes an excellent defense weapon if need be, too >o>).

Otherwise, a large group of Indie supporters are going on a rampage. S-somehow. Despite AZ being done for the year. >.>;;;

TenkanTamago
05-25-2008, 10:33 PM
Damn! When I read this I was hoping it was the wallet I found in the lobby, but no. Sorry, guy, hopefully they can be replaced or returned soon. >_>; Hate when crap like this happens at what's supposed to be a fun event.

Oh yeah! Anyone else! I found a wallet and cell phone in the lobby by the chairs near the front desk. So...yeah.

Chewibunny
05-25-2008, 11:06 PM
Geez Indie, you too. I'm also looking for a missing "wallet".

It's actually a black purse roughly the size of a open palm of a male hand. It's made of the same material of the rope that the convention badges uses except weaved with a zipper top. It is held together by a long strap made from the same material. Inside is my money, ATM card, Waltham Library Card, and Coin purse with a kimono fabric cover. It was taken after I finished eating at Arby's (the one closest to the convention). I even dumpster dived looking for this thing so I assure you it was not misplaced.

It was taken Saturday afternoon. If anyone has any information about this, it will be deeply appreciated! ^^;

Kilayi
05-26-2008, 12:24 PM
I hope that you guys all get your stuff back!

I'm sorry that we hadn't been in Arby's just a few minutes longer to get that call from Kurt, Chewi...

And Grav, I really hope that someone at least returns your ID and medical card! I know that it especially sucks for you to have to get it replaced and all D:

AAAAAH I wish there was something I could do for you two, to help T_T

GreatSG
05-26-2008, 12:55 PM
That really sucks that both you and Chewi got your wallets stolen/lost and I hope you both can get your information and important IDs retrieved and I wish I could have helped you both out more. Let's all make sure an incident like this doesn't happen on our trip to Otakon. D:

ThinRedPaste
05-26-2008, 11:29 PM
sounds like there was a pretty busy theif down there. Someone stole my leather jacket from my motorcycle saturday.

Chasie
05-27-2008, 04:44 PM
My friend dropped sixty dollars and it was gone. Though that's kind of expected to get stolen. I hope you all get your things back. O:

I found a pink cell phone and turned it in, if any of you had lost that.

xlynx
05-28-2008, 07:22 AM
yea i remeber being i the dealers room and over heard sme one talking about lossing there wallet mabey it was you
and me and my friend decide to help you out and look arounf for one and try to find you if we found it but at last we couldn't find it T-T we went throughout the dealers room looking on the floor and through shops

I really hope you find it <3
I feel soo bad you lost it and if i found it would shurly return it to you
like you i need those ids and medical cards XDD

Man animazement use to be small everyone knows everyone type and everyone was soooooo nice~~
but now more people have come and i have met some rude people this year ;_;
one person dissed a friends jacket she worked hard on i thought it was good
i mean yea you did see a few selvages but thats to be expceted on there first time

Blueoriontiger
06-03-2008, 07:16 PM
I feel sad for all of you; I hope you all get your stuff back! I had dropped my wallet during Karaoke, but someone handed it back to me and told me I dropped it....

The only thing I lost was a old metal gray Swingline 747 classic stapler I was using to repair my costume in the lobby Friday afternoon on the black marble plant things. I had left it for my friend's girlfriend to put back in her purse, but she apparently forgot. I know its a stapler, but it was a 'family heirloom'. It would be nice to get it back...