PDA

View Full Version : The World Ends With You Cosplay

Break Man
05-26-2008, 02:34 PM
I'm wondering if anyone else is going to cosplay as characters from TWEWY. I know I'm going as Beat, but if there's anyone else who wants to, I really don't want to be the lone TWEWY cosplayer.

#1rpg_fan
05-28-2008, 02:49 PM
i was thinking Sho Minamimoto would be freakin awesome but so difficult... beat is pretty much a closet cosplay so that was what i was leaning towards lol... maybe mr. hanekoma or joshua idk... i dont wanna be a stereotypical main character fanboy and go with neku though... God that game was so great, so many great characters!

Break Man
06-03-2008, 12:30 AM
Beat is by no means a closet cosplay if you're going to do him correctly. I saw enough Beat cosplayers at A-Kon to make me wretch, just because they were dressed incorrectly. I think it would be awesome if you went with Hanekoma, he was a great character.

Arei
06-03-2008, 12:57 AM
I MIGHT make Rhyme...it all just depends on how much I procrastinate lol.

Hikari Sukuru
06-28-2008, 07:09 PM
OMGYAY. I found some other cosplayers! :D

I think I might be Konishi. As hated as she may be, I think I'd resemble her enough to do her justice. At least, I'd hope so.

Also, my friend is thinking of being Neku. And if I convince my OTHER friend, we might have a Shiki. Would depend on money issues and such. So...yay? ^^

Break Man
06-29-2008, 02:23 AM
I'd love you if you could. Yay, group is growing! ^_^

Hikari Sukuru
06-29-2008, 03:15 PM
So do we have any idea when and where this photoshoot may be? :D Just for a general idea, I mean.

Break Man
06-30-2008, 12:58 AM
Oi, photoshoot... Hadn't even thought about that. I'm not sure if we're going to be able to have one this year, just because of the size of the group. Still, it would be nice for the TWEWY cosplayers to get together. And if people want to snap a few photos, then they can go for it.

PockyFairy
07-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Yashiro is in progressu~ :D

Hikari Sukuru
07-09-2008, 12:45 AM
Well! It seems the group has changed! Instead of a Neku, we will now have a Minamimoto! So I won't feel as left out as Konishi!

OMGYAY! I <3 Yashiro! <3

And when would this 'get together' be, then?

korov
07-17-2008, 12:45 PM
I'm working on Uzuki and we should totally have a gathering!
Maybe Friday or Saturday?

Hikari Sukuru
07-17-2008, 02:03 PM
I personally like the idea of Saturday!

And my group has changed, yet again. D: We will now have a Konishi (me), a Minamimoto and a Kariya. We were planning on all three being them on Saturday. Anyone have any idea for what time we all want to meet?

Break Man
07-18-2008, 04:16 PM
I'll meet, but I'm not going to have Beat ready... Money issues are tight. I'll certainly try to get together with you all, though.

Puzzle-Kid
11-25-2010, 01:11 AM
I know this is an old thread, but I feel like I should put this out there. I'm so glad there are other TWEWY cosplayers in Tx! That game is awesome! I have a Joshua cosplay that I'm revamping right now but I'll be starting on my Neku cosplay! But there's not enough love for Joshua! I was the only Joshua at A-Kon 21! *le pout*