PDA

View Full Version : Slipknot, anyone?

Osiris N
06-25-2003, 06:57 AM
I am wanting to do some sort of Slipknot costume. Not just the mask, but making my custom cover-alls as well. The cover-alls are still in the works, but looking great, but I want to work on a new mask. (My other mask and the cover-alls that were a gift are on my gallery pix.)
I figured why not cosplay a custom Slipknot Maggot Corp member? I sing/scream/whatever a Slipknot song every year, it seems, so why not?

I just wanna see if any other cosplayers are interested in a wicked idea. A Maggot Corp member at each con? I donno, just an idea conjured up. I have seen people dress as members of KISS, ICP, ect at cons, so why not Slipknot? =3

Thoughts? Do tell! =D

-Osiris N

daria_jack
06-26-2003, 08:45 AM
It sounds pretty cool. But I won't do it myself (but that's just because I don't like them that much). But if you do it I would love to see the pictures ^_^

Bands are so cool to cosplay, I'm planning on doing Mr. Manson, and I've done The Showman/Alice Cooper

Osiris N
06-27-2003, 04:50 AM
OH? I just GOTTA see the Alice Cooper ones!

-Osiris /\/

daria_jack
06-27-2003, 11:12 AM
Okay, actually it was more dress-up with make-up, but here's the link: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=41524&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Osiris N
06-28-2003, 07:06 PM
Awesome! I plan on doing something Alice-Cooper sometime. ^_^ I might post some old embarrasing pix of me as a kid where my face is painted like Gene Simmons. LOL

-Osiris N

daria_jack
06-29-2003, 07:33 AM
You should do that, Gene is so cool. I would love to see it