PDA

View Full Version : So now thats it over what do you have planed

angel_illusion
05-28-2008, 09:50 PM
Another awesome weekend at animazement has passed, so I just wanted to see what other people are planing to do now thats its over, it could be other cosplays people might do. Or other anime convention they might go to. Or just saying what your plaining to do to pass the time till the next animazement.

I still don't know what other cosplays I might do for next year but during this summer I'm going to Mexico and I might be able to go to the anime convention over there. Its only 2 hours away from where I'm going to be staying at. So I'm very excited!!

kireina seishin
05-30-2008, 06:22 PM
Mexico huh? I know someone that grew up there, and she said they have anime conventions every two weeks or something like that. Sounds pretty sweet. Hope you have fun. What I'm working on now is the otaku lounge panel for next year. I did it for the first time this year on thursday night. It went pretty well, but I still didn't get to do what I really wanted to (if you didn't see it, I played a bunch of anime music and songs on my guitar). I need more musicians, cause this time it was just me. Which limits what songs I can do. If you happen to play an instrument, or anyone else that sees this, let me know. As for cosplay, I'm hoping to do Jak from the video game jak3. It's quite an undertaking since I've never made an outfit before, but hopefully it'll be good.

double00beaver
05-30-2008, 07:25 PM
I'm going to the beach the week after next and gonna have so much fun!

Then when I get back, I'm going to wait some what patiently for the Animania in June, then work on cosplays for Anime USA.

Fallain
05-30-2008, 08:59 PM
I'm going to AWA-con (anime weekend atlanta) it's in Georgia ^^ Not too far of a drive from Durham so alot of people that went to AZ might be able to go... *hint hint*
Have fun in Mexico though, don't roast to death.

TybaltFlux
05-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Trying to figure out my Otakon plans D:. Anyone need a ride from SC to Baltimore? Need to split costs of gas ;D.

I also have to plan for AnimeNext in three weeks...oh geez.

toriuchiha12
05-30-2008, 09:58 PM
hmm well now that i am back with my dad up north i will be going to animeNEXT
otakon
zenkaikon those are my definites

then i will be heading to italy with my grandma and i will going to some cons there i love being able so go to differnt countries

have fun in mexico!!

chevron694
05-31-2008, 12:12 PM
well, Now that animazement is over Im kinda like a redneck you see on a new report after a tornado or a hurracaine. "I all happened so fast. well I guess we will just rebuild" It been making plans to to go to AWA but I dont know and I met and that is a big met go to nekocon and hopeful go to Katuscon Hopefully.

Fallain
05-31-2008, 01:15 PM
well, Now that animazement is over Im kinda like a redneck you see on a new report after a tornado or a hurracaine. "well I guess we will just rebuild" I been making plans to to go to AWA but I dont know and I met and that is a big met go to nekocon and hopeful go to Katuscon Hopefully.
You should go to AWA ^-^

chevron694
05-31-2008, 01:59 PM
You should go to AWA ^-^

i would love to but I dont know if my group is going and I just blow most of my cash at AZ and I dont have that time but in the end who knows

Fallain
05-31-2008, 03:17 PM
ah well I understand the whole cash thing. But it's not untill September so if there's any chance that you can go you should. I'm hoping to see some people from AZ there.

GaaraSandNin
05-31-2008, 04:48 PM
I have planned!

My super secret Hellsing cosplay

which I'm losing 4o-65 lbs just to do right -.-

Fallain
05-31-2008, 09:13 PM
I have planned!

My super secret Hellsing cosplay

which I'm losing 4o-65 lbs just to do right -.-
yikes...good luck with that.

double00beaver
05-31-2008, 11:05 PM
Oh...I have the perfect thing to get over missing AZ.

Planning escape routes out of AUSA and how to run in heels....and make the 4Kids logo out of clay for my magic wand.

That's right people, the 4Kids Fairy is coming back! >:3

meevah
06-01-2008, 03:35 AM
Planning on making some use out of all this free time summer has given me to work on my Soul Eater cosplay in hopes of going to AWA. >u>;

Anddddd figuring out what's gonna happen for my birthday in a few weeks, too. D: But other than nerdy crap like that, not much! Hahahaha.

Lynnisincraze
06-02-2008, 08:08 AM
The usual summer things: go to the beach; hit up some concerts; projekt revolution.

As for cosplay, I have to convince my dad to switch from Dragon*Con this year to AWA so I can meet Peter Fernandez and Travis Willingham. I also have to finish my Isuzu[Fruits Basket] and Shiki[The World Ends With You] costumes.

That's pretty much it until next year. Of course, I'll probably decide on another costume or two, but I'm trying not to overload myself this year.

Skyline Kyo
06-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Time to plan Otakon :D

Kirara_Power
06-02-2008, 06:20 PM
For me it'll be putting the final details on Yuuko, making my matching Watanuki, and making FMA costumes for my group and me for Tokyo in Tulsa at the beginning of August. Busy summer! After that It'll be time to do whatever fall convention I'm doing and maybe begin work on a new costume for Naka-Kon 09 (if I do anything new. School, ugh.) Shortly after Naka it'll be time to decide which "big" summer convention my group wants to do. I think the options up for next year are A-Kon, AX, Anime North, and maybe ANIMAZEMENT. *shrug* Of course which one we go to depends on gas prices - if they're too high we can't go as far as AX or ANIMAZEMENT so we'll have to stick closer to home (Kansas, lol).

Aderyn
06-02-2008, 08:54 PM
Well, let's see....I'm looking forward to my graduation next week. Then I plan on working my butt off over the summer. Then, in August, I get to move out to Wyoming for college. I'm really excited about that! ^w^ Those are my future plans. I might hit up Nan Desu Kan in September, but those are my near-future plans for now.