PDA

View Full Version : Trinity Blood 08

Cosplay_Kitten
05-30-2008, 09:21 PM
Oh lord I'm the one posting this topic this year....shouldn't it be Ari doing this? Well then again she's not coming sooooooooo here we go! Any Trinity Blood people I get to glomp, attack and if I throw together a Mirka costume bite?

I know for a fact I'm gonna do Esthers outfit from the second volume in like chapter 7 cause its freaking adorable, but if I have money, time or the energy to attempt a Mirka costume from the manga....but thats probably not gonna happen. So yeah I want to know which ndk goers I can hunt down and spend some of ndk with.

Inoli
05-31-2008, 12:50 AM
I think I'm a given on that one ^^;;;;

this year with Brother Petros as well!=D

D001
05-31-2008, 01:22 AM
Yay! I've been waiting for this thread :D (If it hadn't been made by next weekend, I would've made it ~_^)

After I get my costumes done for this year, I'll go back to working on Cain. If I can get his dress thing and vestments completely done and presentable, I'll bring him along for the gathering. If not, expect random Saiyuki characters to be asking for pictures ^^

Alu-chan
05-31-2008, 03:18 PM
Haha! So it begins! *evil laughter*

I'll be bringing Dietrich back because...well, its Diet, and I'm also cosplaying Ion's manga Empire outfit, as well, but I don't know which one I'll be at the shoot with. I'll have Blasphemy_Blue as Esther with me too, if shes still doing it.

It'll be nice to see everyone again. May the craziness and energy-induced chicken dances be more awesome then the years past! *poses*

FeyMeggan
05-31-2008, 03:55 PM
Yeah, like Inoli I'm pretty sure I'm a given...just now I have so many I don't know which ones ::hides all the TB stuff:: and I have three more planned that miiiiiight be done by then too. Can't wait to see all the detail vomit again...and maybe this year I'll remember some Holy Cookies or something....

Cosplay_Kitten
05-31-2008, 06:29 PM
I think if I go on a good sewing rampage I think I can get done a Mirka costume and an Esther costume done along with all my other costumes.

D001
05-31-2008, 09:23 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I rock *dances* I got a ton of stuff done last night and this morning, and my fabric I ordered won't be here until after the 10th, so I've got time to work on Cain ^__________________^ I started the embroidery on the other half of his vestments. I didn't get very far, but I'm usually like that with embroidery ^^;; I get a slow start and a speedy finish. ~_^

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Blasphemy Blue
06-01-2008, 01:15 PM
You has an Esther, but I have to go fabric shopping/wig shopping soon~ XD Looool time for a job.

Cosplay_Kitten
06-01-2008, 08:47 PM
I'm really having a hard time deciding between Esther and Mirka *dies* Both costumes are so cute that I want to do

Alu-chan
06-02-2008, 01:51 PM
Cosplay_Kitten, if you do Mirka, it will give me an excuse to run around yelling "My Lady Grandmother!!!1one!1" at you while I'm dressed as Ion.

I know that NDK is pretty far away, but is there a day this has been planned on yet? =o

Cosplay_Kitten
06-03-2008, 03:25 PM
Can we do this Sunday? Will everyone be able to be all epic on Sunday for this?

I think I decided on Esther cause Ari told me to do Esther and bring her to AWA so that she can like....chase me around >.>;

D001
06-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Sunday works for me ^_^ Maybe in the morning?

Blasphemy Blue
06-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Not too early, since it's the morning after the masque and everything. XD;

Cosplay_Kitten
06-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Yeah Sunday morning would murder me cause costume contest and getting up early means.....death.

The way its looking...I might be able to do both Mirka and Esther since I got a good load of money for finishing 8th grade XD So I might be able to do both

Edit:

Alu-chan: Looks like you'll be being my grandson cause I'm doing Mirka for when all the Trinity Blood people meet up X3

Natchan
06-20-2008, 04:52 AM
Assuming I make it to this con this year, I will be making my appearance at this gathering with my Von Kampfer! Rockin the Orden!

Dead_Eight
06-23-2008, 11:34 AM
hey! I'm gonna be going as Tres Iqus, the version from the post script in Vol. 1 Can't wait to go to NDK again(it'll be my first time cosplaying)

Cosplay_Kitten
06-23-2008, 02:02 PM
Dead Eight: Are you bringing Seth to NDK? *points to your signature* If so then I can run around with you cause I'll be Mirka and well yeah X3

Dead_Eight
06-23-2008, 02:12 PM
Nah, that ones still on the drawing board... a drawing board that needs a lot more money >.>' That would have been funny though. :toothy:

Creative Genius
06-24-2008, 01:00 AM
I'll be going as Dietrich ^_^
my sister will be going as Issak
and my friend will be going as Cain

Inoli
07-08-2008, 10:36 PM
I shall have to bring SPOD With me to NDK

.... I'm TERRIBLY tempted to add Empire Abel onto my plate....exspeshaly after the incident at Anime Expo....

but Petros shall be there.

Natchan
07-09-2008, 02:19 AM
Booked Flight, so I am officially coming! Isaak will be my Trinity Blood costume of choice..... since its the only one I have. LOL!

Alu-chan
07-09-2008, 03:45 AM
Inoli...I saw it. I saw your SPOD the other day within the AX pictures.

I am SO stoked to see it in real life you don't even know. *is lame that way*

OoOoOh~ You know you want to join me and Blasphemy in our Empireness. <3

Inoli
07-09-2008, 10:23 AM
HURRAY Natchan! wow will be plenty of Issacs there. o.o; IF all thepoeple who say they're showing will....we're goign to have a LOT of TB Cosplayers at NDK =D

LMAO should ahve seen me, I hadent seen the whole outfit together nore how the wings move WITH feathers on them. So when we stepped outside I saw myself in the glass door reflection and was playing with my wings for like 5 minuets withthe big mouth slacked jawed AWWWWWWEEE that other con goers were giving me lol now I understood why XD
<.< if I ahve the random materials fo rit laying arround. I will. as it stands I need to get Petros done and the Melcior comission done as well.

and really guys? Sunday? noone sticks arround sunday....

Blasphemy Blue
07-09-2008, 01:14 PM
It's starting to look like I might not be able to do anything if it's on Sunday. I'm literally leaving for college early, early that morning, so if we could somehow move it to Saturday that would be.... really good. ^_^;

Alu-chan
07-09-2008, 09:00 PM
I have other commitments on Sunday as well, I'm starting to think that maybe Saturday might work a little better for everyone?

@Inoli - I can only imagine. XD I wish I was there for it, haha. Just remember that you have them on if you, by some reason, decide to go through the revolving doors.

No pressure on the Empire costume, either. I was just kidding, haha. =) I'm barely squeaking by with Ion as it is. DX

Inoli
07-11-2008, 11:18 AM
how about, since Blue you ahve the D Grayman shoot on Sat in the morning through to the afternoon, we do an Evning Trinity blood shoot? ^^ orr we can start NDK off with a BANG And do a Friday Evning shoot? how does that sound to everyone?

I mean this is why I was like.....why.....are we scheduling now? Because I certainty dont want to miss the masquerade or AMV's like I did last year

Dead_Eight
07-14-2008, 09:15 AM
for what it matters I can do the shoot on any day at most any time. ( I fly in from the east coast so the new time zone is fun. I wake up at like six/five easily cuz that's like 9 back home. ) can't wait to see every ones costumes !

Cosplay_Kitten
07-14-2008, 12:06 PM
Alright...does everyone want to move the shoot to Friday afternoon?

FeyMeggan
07-14-2008, 04:40 PM
I agree that sunday is a bad time, and though friday is better, I think evening is better than afternoon. One, many people won't even be at the con until later in the day, and two, there's lots of 'get badge' 'check into hotel' 'check in for masq' etc. happening in the afternoon. So later will be better. And as I don't want to miss opening ceremonies(again), probably no earlier than 7pm since opening is usually 6-7...correct?

Cosplay_Kitten
07-14-2008, 05:45 PM
Since we're all Trinity Blood cosplayers here we all are used to late nights anyway, how bout we make our shoot a little bit later in the night since thats when everyone is usually settled in to the con.

Inoli
07-15-2008, 10:55 AM
7:30? so we ahve enough timeto be total retards and get some funny shots? casue I'm still nto sure what I want to brign to the offical shot... SPOD or Petros.....

Cosplay_Kitten
07-15-2008, 11:48 AM
7:30 sounds good that gives everyone enough time to do everything like costume contest and stuff I'll go post on NDK forums the new time and Blasphemy can you change the time on the photoshoot thread here?

kimu
07-17-2008, 03:56 PM
And my tickets are officially booked.
I'll be there with my manga version Vatican Abel.
:D

Blasphemy Blue
07-17-2008, 07:29 PM
Changed it! :heart:

Dead_Eight
07-17-2008, 07:56 PM
my flight and hotel are booked too! (actualy my dad booked them WEEKS ago and didn't tell me... >.>' Made me clean my room too. evil...)

rane
07-19-2008, 12:18 AM
As long as it's not Saturday night, I'm good! And, Inoli, your new avatar is spodilicous! XD

Cosplay_Kitten
07-19-2008, 02:12 AM
If it was Saturday I would die....I'll already be eaten by a wedding dress that night, Trinity Blood would have to wait XD

kimu
07-19-2008, 12:15 PM
I'll just go along with what everyone else picks.
My first time to be at this con....
But Kitten, do we need to save you from being eaten by a wedding dress? That just sounds scary!!!
:)

Cosplay_Kitten
07-19-2008, 06:26 PM
Kimu: If its not Ashe eating me, it will be Mirka's cupcake looking outfit X3

Tenkage-chan
07-21-2008, 11:33 PM
Well, I believe it's time I added myself to the list, as Sister Paula. Hurray for the Inquisition!

HERETICS!! ALL OF YOU, HERETICS!! BUUUURN, AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAH!!

kimu
07-22-2008, 12:36 AM
Oh dear....
So it's going to be Orden v AX v Inquisition.

*looks to Her Emimence*
You really do want me to go to the most interesting places, don't you....
*whispers about hazard pay that I know I'll be convinced I have no right to even think about*

Cosplay_Kitten
07-22-2008, 12:41 AM
Am I the only person whose gonna be from the Empire? XD

kimu
07-22-2008, 01:24 AM
I won't be part of the Empire stuff at this point, my Empire Abel won't be done until 2009.

But I think I will be tortured by the Inquisition.....
eeeep!

*starts thinking of Inquisition jokes*
How many Inquisitors does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Do they have comfy chairs on their side of the Vatican?
Do you wonder if they call Petros "blueberry" behind his back?

Inoli
07-22-2008, 02:12 AM
hopefully I will ahve my friend dragged there as Seth for NDK! I ahve some incredable fabrics for her wings so I'mhopign she willjoin us!

COME Sister Paula! MWAHHAH tiem to take them all down *toothy grin*purify this holy land!

....<.< blueberry? LMAO
KIIIIIMUUU*TCKLEGLOMP*

kimu
07-22-2008, 10:40 AM
*erf*
I think I'm going to regret that I promised I'd let you sling me over your shoulder....
*thinks I better be sure to have had 13 sugar tea right before that in order to survive it*

And I hope your Seth friend comes. It'd be awesome to see her with the lovely wings!!

Cosplay_Kitten
07-22-2008, 12:21 PM
I need a Seth for pictures *dies* I don't wanna be the only empire person...vampire...thing at the gathering XD

Inoli
07-22-2008, 12:30 PM
LOL you wont be. hopefully my friend will do Asthe agian....
>.> however if you hurt my Seth in any way I will have to kill you <3 *gives a dark ominous look* I am the Krusnik....Methuselah. ....
*coughs and pours tea for everyone* but all will be well ^^ <3

Cosplay_Kitten
07-22-2008, 12:45 PM
Oh and Inoli, You know I'm still gonna chase you around with a fluffy dress I haven't forgotten about that X3 Mirka chasing people with fluffy dresses....I can live with that

Inoli
07-22-2008, 12:56 PM
D8 oh god!!! nooooooo!! NOT THE FRILLS!!!!!!

Alu-chan
07-22-2008, 02:12 PM
Whoo, gone for a while from this thread and its more bustling then I expected! This year is going to be amazing. XD

Cosplay_Kitten, you won't be the only Empire resident. <3

Remember that me and Blue are coming as Ion and Esther...well...so maybe I'm the only one that counts in that field, still...M-m'lady Grandmother, perhaps the young Terran can stay with us with n-no problem?

Frills. FTW.

Cosplay_Kitten
07-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Alu: Oh yes I forgot my grandson is gonna be there!

Inoli: At least I won't have a BJD by NDK cause I know you just LOVE those things *laughs*

Inoli
07-22-2008, 09:19 PM
B......J....D?... hrmph SPOD will eat it! So ha!

Tenkage-chan
07-22-2008, 09:45 PM
Hmmm.... Looks like I better come well-armed, as Brother Petro is charging in head-first, again...

kimu
07-22-2008, 10:25 PM
*falls on ground and twitches*
What am I putting myself into?
How did I let her Eminence talk me into this???
Frills and chills, oh dear!!!
Mirka...Petros...Paula....
Ion is a good thing, Esther is a good thing...Seth, too.
But maybe an Asthe, too?

*wonders about more armor being needed.....*

Cosplay_Kitten
07-22-2008, 10:53 PM
I need to find a white kitty for my Mirka costume XD I need a white kitty to carry around along with the fluffy dress that Inoli will be chased with XD

Blasphemy Blue
07-23-2008, 01:52 AM
*coughfuturegranddaughterinlawcough*

Cosplay_Kitten
07-23-2008, 02:18 AM
Blasphemy: So I get my dear grandson AND my dear granddaughter-in-law XD Pictures are a must for this

kimu
07-23-2008, 10:40 AM
Oh my....
*shocked face*
I don't think her Eminence would approve of Sister Esther's behavior regarding a marriage!!
I believe the orders were functioning as an emissary, not sent to the Empire as an intended bride.
ROTFL!!!

Inoli
07-23-2008, 10:48 AM
eh?! marriage between a VAMPIRE and a member of the CHURCH?! BLASPHEMERS! Oh dear Sister Paula, the Churches workers seamed to corrupt so easily under Cardinal Sforza! Come! We have much work to do! *_*

Cosplay_Kitten
07-23-2008, 12:39 PM
I'll just steal away the terran for my grandson if the church won't allow the marrige! I'm a noble Methuselah I have my ways around the church with frills, fluffiness and cuteness!

Wow a photoshoot on Friday night is gonna result in some interesting shots XD

Tenkage-chan
07-23-2008, 05:59 PM
eh?! marriage between a VAMPIRE and a member of the CHURCH?! BLASPHEMERS! Oh dear Sister Paula, the Churches workers seamed to corrupt so easily under Cardinal Sforza! Come! We have much work to do! *_*

Indeed. Such an abomination must never be allowed into the eyes of God! We'll have to break out the Goliath tanks!

Blasphemy Blue
07-23-2008, 07:56 PM
It's because I'm a redhead, obv. =|

Alu-chan
07-23-2008, 08:01 PM
*coughfuturegranddaughterinlawcough*

W-WHAT! Miss Esther, to suggest such a thing! I uh...I-it would never work between us! *darts eyes the other way*

Steal away miss Esther for us says our Lady Grandmother, too?! They are right...it would...not be...right! *eyes dart around*

You had not answered our previous invitation to stay with us, though, Miss Esther! Though it has nothing to do with it...Nothing!

*huffs in a corner, blushing*

WE WANTS THE RED HEAD! WE WANTS THE RED HEAD! D<

*rode PoTC too many times while she was at Disney*

kimu
07-23-2008, 09:42 PM
Goliath tanks?!
O_O'

But...Her Eminence's orders are to protect Ion....

Don't make me have to unleash SPOD....that could be just as bad as Petros...
<coughs>
;)

Tenkage-chan
07-23-2008, 10:03 PM
Hmmm, SPOD vs Petros... Wonder how that would actually work out? It's possible that Petros' defeat SPOD simply by ranting so much that SPOD bleeds out his ears and bangs his head into concrete in hopes of Petros shutting up.

Inoli
07-23-2008, 10:49 PM
MWAHHA THat's right SPOD Will kick Petro's .... wait... I'm... Petros too.
*brain breaks*

Does this mean I have to commit suicide?!

BUT I THOUGHT THAT WAS AGAINST THE CHURCH?!

....>D got a Petros Spod bit today... mwehehehe >3

kimu
07-23-2008, 11:41 PM
No suicide!!
And after all that complaining about being held back, I am willing to give SPOD a chance to fly and your brain breaks...really, Other Self, what I am going to do with you?
It's quite all right with me if Petros breaks his brain because I think that's already a lost cause there.
*laughs*
I can see it now...
We film Inoli as Petros spouting off stuff against SPOD.
Then we film Inoli as SPOD spouting off stuff against Petros.
Then we need someone who has the capabilities to splice it together later.
At the least we should set up a photo we can photo shop the two together later, methinks.

*adds that to the list of Things We Would Like to Do at NDK along with the Happy Empire Family pictures*

Alu-chan
07-24-2008, 03:09 PM
SPOD bits? That sounds like something that could go against the Church, too...

*slap'd*

It can go right along with the Extreme Man-Chest, me thinks.

Mmm...SPOD bits and Man-Chest.

SO. I'm hoping that I get that Friday evening off *boots college*, because I would be sad if I missed this madness.

>:

Inoli
07-24-2008, 03:13 PM
but ohhhhh we'll still be around alll weekend long >D ok well some of us will be. also it's in the evening..... are you sure?

Alu-chan
07-24-2008, 03:17 PM
I suppose so, but its always fun with everyone there, even though I can probably tell you I'll be as shy as ever, heh.

I'm pretty sure, although that depends on if I'm scheduled from 8:00-9:25 (yes, unfortunately one of my classes can go that late) for one of my classes or not. *shrugs* I know the shoot is at 7:00, but with all this talk of shoot shenanigans, I'm sure it will last longer then an hour. XD I'll talk to Tim about it...or I'll just show up wearing Ion. XD I'm pretty positive I'll have it off, but if I'm late, then thats where I'm at.

Not relevant to the group, but oh well. XD

*shrugs*

Inoli
07-24-2008, 03:26 PM
LMAO I'd totally pay to see you show up in class as Ion
"We are absolutely appalled that you have to force us HERE on a date when I have other engagements! We are truly insulted!"
if my work forces me, I WILL go in my wig and put a hairnet on... wigs tak the longest time. WHAT?! you dont like Sky blue as a natural haircolor! HRMPH wlel the Carpt matches the Drapes!...*GASP* I WILL NOT! I am a Man of GOD!

kimu
07-24-2008, 03:52 PM
*chokes on the dessert chocolate at the last part of lunch break*
Are TRYing to KILL me?!!!!
I have to admit I never thought about Petros and blue hair...and....
O_O
(you got me laughing so much I'm in a horrible coughing fit here, too...ack)

I think Ion really should emphasize that he has--well...'date' implies things with Esther-san, and, well...I think stressing the Emissary role for the Empress would sound like a wonderful excuse to get out of class.
LOL!

Tenkage-chan
07-24-2008, 07:41 PM
*Sister Paula pinches the bridge of her nose, and shakes her head* Petros... working a part-time job is against doctrine. We're going to have to investigate you for heresy, now.

(BTW, need a light-blue/teal wig for Petros? I have a spare, from Ninian. Slightly on the teal side, but not all that bad.)

kimu
07-25-2008, 01:22 AM
Oooh, Sister Paula already wants to investigate Brother Petros.
Perfect!
Just wait until we get done with photos showing Brother Petros in the company of a Methuselah!!
*contemplates a Petros saving Ion picture....*
Yes! Yes!

Inoli
07-25-2008, 04:39 AM
Nonsence!!! hrmph! I dont ahve a Job it's dedicated community service at the local bakery makeign baby cakes nd little bunnies on rice crispies for the local orphan children!

[I do...hmmm I am lookign for a wig though that is more on the light blue side. AX's Light blue at AX was the perfict color, but eh *Sighs* I donno X.x; LOL IF I get the chance to see you-drag it with XD ]

kimu
07-31-2008, 10:37 PM
uh huh....
The imagery of Brother Petros holding a bake sale fund raiser? With cutsey little baked goodies?
Not buying what you're selling here, even if I only have 4 dinars....
;)

It's about to be August! A month and a half to go to mayhem!
I better get busy recasting my arrows this weekend.....
;p

Cosplay_Kitten
07-31-2008, 10:43 PM
42 days to be exact before the Vatican, Empire and Orden will clash XD

Inoli
08-01-2008, 05:47 PM
*beats down cosplay kitten*......

the mighty screamer of God says that you need to stop panicing thous of us who commission crap and haven't started on our own >>;

kimu
08-01-2008, 09:30 PM
Oh dear....
Mirka Kitten did forget to mention something in that clash....
See, it's not juuuust the Vatican mixing with those groups.
It's AX and then...*whispers* those scary people from the Inquisition.....

*spikes Brother Petros beverage of choice with sugar*
*lots and lots of sugar*

:)

Cosplay_Kitten
08-02-2008, 12:07 AM
*hides from Inoli* Oh but Inoli now we only have 41 days left! Who plans on bringing the sugar so we can all get hyped up on 13 sugars?

missrelena
08-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Sorry to just jump in. . . but I just found out that I can come to NDK! (YAY!!) So I guess I'll be there in my Empire Esther! So excited to meet you all!

Cosplay_Kitten
08-07-2008, 08:40 PM
Yes! another Empire Minion for the Duchess of Moldova! X3

Alu-chan
08-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Another Empire Esther! Yes! TAT

I mean...uh...ahem...yes, do not mind my Lady Grandmother, she does not really mean to make you a minion!

*coughs and darts eyes around*

Good news on the other side. I have Friday off from that dreaded Terran academy. We just have to bring my home work with us!

*huffs*

Cosplay_Kitten
08-08-2008, 04:02 PM
I put on my Mirka costume today with the tutu and I look like a giant cupcake! So at NDK look for th blonde pink and white cupcake. I will most certainly want my dear Grandson and the Esthers with me so Alu, I'm glad you got Friday off from your classes ^__^

missrelena
08-11-2008, 08:11 PM
I put on my Mirka costume today with the tutu and I look like a giant cupcake! So at NDK look for th blonde pink and white cupcake.

I look like a Russian Folk cupcake. . . complete with red hair cherry on top. I guess we'll be baked goods together! :crylaugh:

kimu
08-11-2008, 10:43 PM
oh dear! If you look like baked goods....Petros might try to decorate you like cakes and sell you for charity money for the orphan kittens or something.

And it's so nice to hear Ion will be able to the be the Empire's Emissary on Friday. I look forward to meeting you! (as in the plural you, of course! LOL)

Cosplay_Kitten
08-11-2008, 11:52 PM
I'll run for my dear life if Petro's tries to decorate me like a cake, I already look like a cupcake with white icing XD The Duchess shall not be treated like a baked good even though she looks like one. *grabs missrelena* We shall look like baked goods but not be treated as such X3

Alu-chan
08-12-2008, 05:11 PM
All this talk of delicious frosted goods is really making me want a cupcake. Or something.

I should bring cupcakes. TB themed cupcakes. They can have wee Pope hats on them. Yeah.

*sighs*

Hey, I'm in a bit of an Ion bind. Everyone knows the little Empire symbol on the shirt's back, right? Its there on Esther and Abel's outfits, too. I'm not quite sure how to put that there. What I have in my mind right now is an iron on transfer, but I didn't know if that would hold well or not. There on the sleeves of the jacket, too, It seems...

*ponders*

missrelena
08-12-2008, 07:25 PM
Hey, I'm in a bit of an Ion bind. Everyone knows the little Empire symbol on the shirt's back, right? Its there on Esther and Abel's outfits, too. I'm not quite sure how to put that there. What I have in my mind right now is an iron on transfer, but I didn't know if that would hold well or not. There on the sleeves of the jacket, too, It seems...

*ponders*

For the symbols on my sleeves, I found some HUMONGOUS purple shell-like buttons that lay flat, then had Natchan paint on the gold moon and star with a Gold Leafing pen. The back of my hoodie I just did the white keyhole pattern that's in the manga version because I got REALLY short on time. If I hadn't have found those buttons, I would have done an applique for the symbol. I don't know if that will help at all, but good luck!

TB baked goods unite!

FeyMeggan
08-12-2008, 08:23 PM
if you get the heat'n'bond ultra for the transfers it'll stick, good lord will it stick, so be sure you put it eeeeeeexactly where you want it cause that's the only chance you get!

missrelena
08-12-2008, 09:01 PM
if you get the heat'n'bond ultra for the transfers it'll stick, good lord will it stick, so be sure you put it eeeeeeexactly where you want it cause that's the only chance you get!

Wow, does it ever stick! That's why I started using Wonder-Under. It's a bit more forgiving and still holds everything in place till I can applique it down all pretty-like.

Alu-chan
08-12-2008, 09:32 PM
@missrelena - Hey, thanks for the advice! That sounds workable. =) You don't by chance have pictures I could peek at, do you?

I was thinking about doing something similar to that before the iron-on idea, but its a matter of finding buttons that would work. I'll search around some more this week, I'm sure I'll eventually come up with something.

I'm tempting/torturing myself by wanting to slap more details on their then in the manga by doing the novel version, but I can't find any good pictures of it. >: I'll probably stick with the iron-on transfers and then super stick them on with what FeyMeggan suggested, I shall see how things unfold for me.

8D

missrelena
08-13-2008, 08:39 PM
) You don't by chance have pictures I could peek at, do you?

I'm tempting/torturing myself by wanting to slap more details on their then in the manga by doing the novel version, but I can't find any good pictures of it. >: I'll probably stick with the iron-on transfers and then super stick them on with what FeyMeggan suggested, I shall see how things unfold for me.

8D

I'll try to find some decent pictures to show you. I did the artbook version because I'm sick in the head -- I mean, because I could find a great picture to work off of. I can send you a link for the artbook pics (and anyone else who wants them) if you like.

Alu-chan
08-13-2008, 09:40 PM
I can send you a link for the artbook pics (and anyone else who wants them) if you like.

That would be so generous of you if you could shoot those by me!

Thanks a bunch!

While we are on the subject, there aren't any more pictures of Ion's Empire outfit from the manga/artbook/novels in color, are there? I have...two of them, from the manga. I'm actually well aware of the colors of the cosplay, but if more exist, I'd love to obtain them for good measure. Makes me feel better, you know? XD

*lame*

missrelena
08-19-2008, 02:48 PM
Here's a link to the best website that I can find with the TB artbook pics. Be sure to find the next button at the bottom of the page if you want to look at more. (It's small and hard to find.) Hope that helps!

http://gallery.digik.net/gallery/244

Alu-chan
08-19-2008, 08:41 PM
Oh, haha. I've actually got those already. 8D *was thinking you had other pictures*

However! That is quite okay, since I've finally resolved my problems that I ran into anyway, and figured things out (among other complications I had with him). =) I finally starting sewing Ion details last night (yes, it took me that long to find the things for such a smaller TB cosplay), so hopefully all will go well.

Thanks!

missrelena
08-26-2008, 08:40 PM
So when are we scheduling this brouhaha? Any time that isn't Saturday afternoon is fantastic for me. (The Hellsing gathering is at that time.)

Inoli
08-27-2008, 01:48 PM
I belive Friday at 7:00. but I know LOL I'll be in TB for 2 days of The con agian XD

Saturday is the Hellsing gathering *MWAHHAHHAHA* must make plans to crash it....* CROSSOVER PICTURES

Tenkage-chan
08-27-2008, 06:35 PM
Totally! You have to drop by! I'm bringing Blood Seras, again, and this time I'll have my Harkonnen! Muahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!

In the meantime- Paula's still coming along, I picked up the extra grommits and what-not I need to finish the headband, and the gloves have arrive. I'm really just down to finishing up details, and the blades, now.

Inoli
08-28-2008, 12:37 PM
<.< havent started on my grometing yet.... but I plan to cut Petros's wig today. its the craziest thing >.> for such a simple cut you'd think it's be easy to style >.> be easier if I coudl clone myself and cut it like that LOL

We'll see who I'm on as Saturday. I know the evning is a differt costume XD but it would jsut be tons of fun to come crash the shoota s Petros...
"Spay and Neuter your Prodistants!"

Inoli
09-04-2008, 02:00 AM
woot! PEtros is at wearable mark! I'mfinnaly updatin the work on Abel so... I think I might ahve to run arround con as Vatican Abel on Saturday >.>;;;

anyone wanna do a mini gathering of TBers Saturday Morning?

Tenkage-chan
09-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Sweeeet! Paula's just about done- the paint is drying on the blades now, and all that's left is the hemming and final trimming of the cloak. It'll be fun to terrorize the vampire community as the Inquisiton.

"Infidels! Monstrous perversions in the eyes of God! Be purified in holy fire!" Heh... Bloody Protestants screw everything up.

Cosplay_Kitten
09-04-2008, 06:42 PM
You shall not terrorize the empire and the fluffy vampires like me, if you do it will result in Inoli ending up like so http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1693458/

missrelena
09-04-2008, 07:47 PM
You shall not terrorize the empire and the fluffy vampires like me, if you do it will result in Inoli ending up like so http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1693458/

Can't breathe! Laughing too hard!

kimu
09-04-2008, 08:51 PM
*looks at picture*
*contemplates the future of pink bow + Inoli*

Even though it may not be the custom of the Methuselah to mourn in the same way as the Terrans, I will pray for your soul after Inoli is finished with you.
I suppose it is the least I can do as a priest, after all.
;)

Dead_Eight
09-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Well after testing Tres at CTcon, I discovered two things 1) The ammo belt it faulty and must be sewed with thin wire to keep it together. 2) I need to respray paint my weapons and also try an find some kind of coat to stop it from chipping.

Other than that I think it was a great first costumes! Oh yeah.. and I should have considered LIGHTER chain, by the end of the day my neck hurt ^.^'

Cosplay_Kitten
09-04-2008, 10:46 PM
*looks at picture*
*contemplates the future of pink bow + Inoli*

Even though it may not be the custom of the Methuselah to mourn in the same way as the Terrans, I will pray for your soul after Inoli is finished with you.
I suppose it is the least I can do as a priest, after all.
;)
You might want to pray for Inoli's soul XD She might be the one who drops dead from the cuteness

Inoli
09-04-2008, 11:40 PM
LOL oh you Heathen.... my working Screamer will ensure that you will know your place.

even if not.... Remember Kitten..... I'm higher on the food chain!

XD revamping a few days /week befor is always such a pain isnt it Dead Eight? Have you tried just a clear spray paint to coat your weapons with? also if your weapons are plastic try using model plane sprey paint- molecularly formulated to stick to plastic XD harhar I'm such a nerd.

Tenkage-chan
09-05-2008, 09:30 PM
Well, nice to know Brother Petros is so enthusiastic about the upcoming event. (I wonder, is it Petros or just Petro? Hmmmmm...) In any case, Paula is now..... COMPLETE! Well, pretty much. I have some minor work to do, a touch-up to the suit, final gold trim to the cloak (which is finally hemmed!). And the best part? I made the blades out of foam board! Flimsy, but they look fairly accurate, oddly enough.

The Lady of Death shall cometh...

Cosplay_Kitten
09-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Inoli....tomorrow you get to meet the giant cupcake and giant pink bow XD Royal vampires like me shall be ruling all of NDK!

Dead_Eight
09-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Why do I get the feeling airport security will have a field day with my checked luggage? O.o' It's all plastic... I bet it still freaks them out. I mean objectively it does look very suspicious... Oh well as long as it gets there and I'm not sued for giving anyone a heart attack it's cool ^,^'

Inoli
09-14-2008, 10:54 PM
Omg <3

Tenkage-chan
09-15-2008, 10:21 AM
I just gotta say this... the TB gathering was EPIC!!!! And super-congrats to Inoli for winning first place Intermediate with SPOD!! *glomps*

FeyMeggan
09-15-2008, 12:37 PM
Just wanted to thank everyone for having so much fun with us on Friday night! And of course to SPOD I say...'get off the stage!' ;P But I really did have a blast with everyone, and I love how large the gathering was this year...and Tenkage-chan...hubba hubba, go sister paula ;)

Alu-chan
09-15-2008, 02:28 PM
Seriously you guys? Brilliant. All of you.

You guys all made Friday night, it was so nice to see everyone again in their spectacular cosplays, you all looked so fantastic! =) Congrats to Inoli again, too, for the wins. Epic SPOD is epic.

Till (maybe) next year. ;)

Dead_Eight
09-15-2008, 04:36 PM
Congrats Inoli~! (sorry I missed it, I was watching Code Geass and when it was over they told us they were at max compacity for the main event hall)

Well between my to camera and cell phone I got about 380 pic/vids of convention. XD now I need to get them all hosted. :bigtu:

kimu
09-17-2008, 06:07 PM
I had such a great time with everyone there! The Trinity Blood gatherings and costumes were great fun.

I am in the process of working through all the pictures and videos I took to find the good stuff for posting.
***Pictures and videos are all posted for TB and the Contest***
Some of the contest pictures are not great, but it is no lack of skill on the person using my smaller camera, it's the best that camera can do with the lighting and distance.

Trinity Blood
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v503/taleoryn/NDK%2008%20Trinity%20Blood/

Cosplay Contest including Ion, Esther, and SPOD (Krusnik 02):
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v503/taleoryn/NDK%2008%20cosplay%20contest/

cb27ded
09-18-2008, 12:25 PM
Hello. I was the blue anime version of Esther on Friday. I was with the other Abel, Tres, and Ion. I must say that the photoshoot was the most fun I had at the convention. I loved it. You guys were so much fun to hang out with for the photoshoot.

My friends and I are gonna compile all of our pictures together and then I'll start putting some up. You guys were awesome!

kimu
09-18-2008, 06:22 PM
Thank you! And it was nice to have met all of you, too!
Hearing we were the most fun is a good thing, I know I certainly enjoyed it, too!
I am almost done posting my TB pictures on my photobucket, so make sure you go back up there.

My report of my mission to spy on the Inquisition (that includes that photographic and video evidence posted) should follow.....
>;b

missrelena
09-18-2008, 08:25 PM
I am ssssoooooo sorry I missed the shoot! Between altitude sickness (I was heaving my guts out Friday night) and a scheduling mishap, I couldn't attend. :bigcry: It was wonderful to meet most of you anyway, even if my Emprie Esther couldn't be featured with all of you. I hope I get to see all of you soon!

*hugs*

Tekizen
09-28-2008, 07:18 PM
I am ssssoooooo sorry I missed the shoot! Between altitude sickness (I was heaving my guts out Friday night) and a scheduling mishap, I couldn't attend. :bigcry: It was wonderful to meet most of you anyway, even if my Emprie Esther couldn't be featured with all of you. I hope I get to see all of you soon!

*hugs*

It's cool just so long as you don't miss out again. I'm sad too I missed seeing you in your costume in general (is a sad Ion) :waaaah:

Inoli
09-29-2008, 02:11 AM
!!! Tekizen! you're going to be At Ohayocon 09?! =D I would like to say hello agian. Your whole trinity blood group were all so sweet! it was great fun at the photoshoot =D I promise Petros is not coming with me so no need to worry about him....... <.<; jsut the Krusnik. <3 ;D

Tekizen
09-29-2008, 01:09 PM
No Petros (sighs in relief) It'd be awesome to see you out there. It was a whole lotta fun last time, so seeing you again will be something to look forward too.

Nagara_Venteel
09-29-2008, 03:46 PM
Here I am with my very first post! Yay! I promised that I would post my piccies from the Trinity Blood photo shoot. I posted lots of others too. My sister (Tekizen), and I decided to create a shared Photobucket specifically for this occasion, so without further ado here is the link. Enjoy the pictures, and feel free to use any of them you like. http://s438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/Tekizen_kun/Nandesukon/

Cosplay_Kitten
09-29-2008, 06:18 PM
You know I just realized....Dead Eight (the Tres) is in like EVERY picture behind the empire pictures XD

Dead_Eight
09-29-2008, 11:04 PM
O.o' am I? *goes to sort though pictures*