PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha- Kagome cosplay ideas?

XxKagomexX
06-01-2008, 01:37 PM
my Kagome cosplay i had my costume made and what i need now it to get hair ideas and makup ideas! sombody please help help me!:confused:

follow the link to see a picture....

http://photobucket.com/image/kagome/sailormoon87_87/kagome.jpg?o=2

Bahzi
06-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Uh, did you mean to ask an actual question? The best way to get help on these forums is to ask specific questions on what parts of the costume you need help with, and post a reference picture of the character, not everyone knows every character from every series, or remembers exactly what their outfit looks like.

EDIT: LOL, nevermind, you did ask a question, it's just in nearly invisible pink font. ><

As for your hair, if it's the right length you could use temporary hair dye and get bangs cut in if you don't have them. If you take a picture to your hairstylist of Kagome, they can use it as a reference. If you don't want to dye or cut your hair, I recommend getting a wig. The Kelly wig from Cosworx in 1 (black) or 1B (off-black) would work well.

http://cosworx.com/product.php?productid=25859&cat=2471&page=1

As for makeup, I'd go with a natural look, neutral colors, she doesn't look like she wears any, and in the fuedal era, there wouldn't be much point of wearing it. XD

XxKagomexX
06-01-2008, 02:06 PM
uhh ok ill do that

pmastamonkmonk
06-01-2008, 03:05 PM
ugh, please use a more easily discernible font color. Please.

In any case, for Kagome, if you want super accuracy for the hair, you'll probably want a wig. Rumiko Takahashi is known for her puff bangs and unless you've got a lot of them or want to get your hair styled just for this costume, a wig is a much better, semi-permanent alternative.

For her make up, natural, as stated above. Kagome is a 15 year old girl (I think... has Takahashi actually used a basis of time in this series? For all I know she's 18 now...) and wouldn't wear obscene make up.

The basis for cosplay is always:
Foundation to even out your skin tone
Mascara to clean up your lashes
Eyeliner to make your eyes POP
And a tiny bit of blush to give color to your skin.

Other characters have makeup to themselves, Kagome not really, so just follow above and you'll be golden