PDA

View Full Version : Would like a group in 09'.

dariklynam
06-04-2008, 01:56 PM
Hey there. As you may or may not have seen in the newb section. I am new to Any convention really. I have never been to one but always say that I will go to one. For those that are interrested I am 23 and will be 24 at that time. Still young I guess. I will have a picture and stuff up here but for now I just would like to know if anyone will be going here in 2009. I know it's far off and alot can happend but I would like to go to it for it seems to be one of the big anime cons that are closest to me. I will of course bring my own money and stuff for everything like that. So if you are interrested in a newb coming along xD. I am planning on doing a Kingdom Hearts character the first day(Roxas.) And I'm still looking for characters to do the second day. May Crossplay xD, just for fun. Who knows. Anyway drop me a line if you wanna get together.

~Otaku-Tastic~
06-04-2008, 04:54 PM
ehehehe...prolly cant be in an actual group with you but id love to meet you. ill be doing two kingdom hearts cosplays and im not sure about the third one. ill prolly be a orgy riku on the first day, so id love to meet up with you and do like pictures and...stuff :bigtu:

Kyasaren
06-04-2008, 09:22 PM
ill prolly be a orgy riku on the first day

Hahahaha:crylaugh:

WHAT?? o_O:eek:

dariklynam
06-05-2008, 07:41 AM
That'd be cool. I think they mean Dark Riku maybe? or its a new class I never heard about.:P.

TenkanTamago
06-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Organization Riku. That's my guess.

We have to wait to find out!

~Otaku-Tastic~
06-05-2008, 06:16 PM
O.O dont worry, it is orgenization riku, me and my sister just call it orgy as a kinda joke. she was talking about kh2 really fast one day and said orgy instead of orgenization and its just stuck ever since then.

dariklynam
06-10-2008, 08:20 AM
lol okay thats cool. Never seen the Orginazation Rikku one before. I would like to see that. If not a group then are there people that wouldn't mind me joining them with pictures?

yukiko_mori
06-10-2008, 10:51 AM
well you might be able to group with my team i guess, i know double00beaver should do another oginization member next year(not sure) but i'm already pre-regged with kort as we volenteered most of the con this year

i'd say like PM and get to know us, and then prehaps we could work something out maybe...

dariklynam
06-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Thanks new it was kind of a stretch from the beginning to see if anyone would 'allow' me to come with them since I am a stranger and all. I appreciate you guys at least doing so.

yukiko_mori
06-10-2008, 06:48 PM
i'm fine, i posted as a possible ride to the con earlier, and i have no problem with it