PDA

View Full Version : Chun-Li, you love her, you know it....now HELP ME!

*~Lady Lotus~*
09-16-2002, 06:58 PM
:wave:
Hiya Guys! I seriously need help finding these boots! I can only find them for more than or exactly 40 bucks! Meggie needs cheap white, knee-high lace-up boots! Pwease help! :thumbsup:

*~ Lady Lotus ~*

Space Invader
09-17-2002, 08:43 PM
Try looking in vintage stores. There's a great one that has a franchise all over the U.S. - you might want to check if there's one in your town - its called The Buffalo Exchange. Oh wait... YOU LIVE IN AUSTIN TOO!!! *squee*. Yeah, it's downtown. I heard from my friend they just got a big shipment of zip up white Gogo boots - theyre heeled and zippered, but i think you could do some decorative lacing work on the fronts. The heels might be a problem though, considering Chun Li doesn't have them... but they could work in a pinch. You might look online, too. Also, if you foind a pair that was exactly like what you need but a different color, you could buy some white vinyl and make covers to go over them. Hope this helps!

P.S. - you going to Ushicon? If so, I'll hopefully see you there!

*~Lady Lotus~*
09-17-2002, 11:13 PM
:wave:
Hiya! Thankies! I AM going to Ushicon, and I definatly know Buffalo Exchange...I wub them....I actually wearing a shirt and shoes from there....right now. Anywho, it's right by Le Fun and Eisten's...where I play DDR! ^.~ I'll check there sometime soon, hopefully when I drop downtown to play some DDR and search for short pink wigs for a J-Pop costume! Thankies!

*~ Lady Lotus ~*