PDA

View Full Version : Need a Kyouya(Ouran)

Naraku's Kanna
06-07-2008, 12:35 PM
My friends and I have an Ouran group that we've been piecing together. At A-kon we had Haruhi, Tamaki, Takashi/Mori, and Hani(myself). We have a set of twins, but one left early, and thus we were twinless for the con. As far as I know, we're all planning on making it to Animefest this year, as we all want to see one another again. There's one key character missing for us though, and that's Kyouya. How can we have Tama without Kyouya?

So here I am making this thread to find one. The whole reason I'm making a thread just to find one single character instead of working on making it to a photoshoot is that we want to set up a 'private' photoshoot, in which we wouldn't have double characters. We'll have a set time and people will be able to come by and request any certain poses that they may want, but we'd just rather not deal with an open photoshoot since, let's face it, they can be rather unorganized. We know the perfect little place on the second floor, which is where we took the Ouran photoshoot last year at Animefest. Most likely we'll have our photoshoot after sharing the cheesecake that I bring, so we'll be on set and ready for when photos are to be taken.

If someone is a character other then the main hosts, feel free to post and we'll take you in as well. I believe we have a future Renge, but if she can't do the outfit I'll be sure to let everyone know.
Ne sure to look out for us! <3 (http://a574.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/25/l_93deb858f9ffab15abf87344dbaab3fd.jpg)

seto_kaiba_36
06-07-2008, 06:36 PM
if i can find the blue blaser in time i can do it ( my dad has a pair of glasses i can use and i have everything but the blue blaser )

Naraku's Kanna
06-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Had to drag myself over here and make an update. I've been talking to one of our Tamakis(yeah. We had sort of two in a way) and it turns out that one of them has decided to hand off the torch to the other that way we only have one Tamaki. She decided that she'd take over with Kyouya, so I think it's only fair that since she's the main reason I got into Ouran she should be our Kyouya.

But! As a side note, I'm still looking for other random characters like Nekozawa, Kasanoda, Zuka club members, Chika, and any of those other out there characters! Just not Renge at the moment as I believe we probably have one. ^^

seto_kaiba_36
06-09-2008, 02:11 PM
sicne i was allready plaing on doing Ritsu Kasanoda can i call it ? all i ened is the blue blaser and the wig and thats nto to ahird to get

Naraku's Kanna
06-10-2008, 01:14 AM
Sure! ^^ Sounds good to me.

Kaede Kano
08-24-2008, 01:52 AM
hey hani!

I know this is WAYY late, but I didn't know if I told you but, I found a Nekozawa for us! She's one of my friends that's staying with us in the hotel room.

Just thought I should tell you, lol.

Naraku's Kanna
08-24-2008, 03:08 AM
Yeah. XD Quite late~ But yeah. That's awesome~ 8D And of course we have our Kyouya now thanks to Michelle. I wish topic titles could be edited. XD

seto_kaiba_36
08-24-2008, 02:38 PM
mine is now saldy on hold i dont ahve time to finish anything else i ahd planed it sucks