PDA

View Full Version : Hello America~

ClutZGurl
05-06-2002, 09:44 PM
As a couple other people stated in their posts, Justin linked me to this here board and told me to register, and so I did~

So yeah! Hi, I'm Rene and stuuuuff! *waves to Adella and any other people she'd know* o_O

Kingdom Hearts 0wns me ;_; the end...

or is it?!?

Nietsche
05-06-2002, 09:47 PM
Hehe! Hi!
Justin wanted me to be Sora when I suggested that Kingdom Hearts was gonna be cosplayed by me...
I still might do it.oooh ya Justin also told me you would like to do Black Matrix 2..hmmm....but I like Black Matrix Zero soo much....

ClutZGurl
05-06-2002, 09:56 PM
LOL dang, how many cosplayers does Justin talk to?! O_o;;

And yeah, I'd loooove to do Black / Matrix 2 cosplay, but I'm busy working on my Sora costume right now. I also intend on doing another costume which I'll keep a secret for now, but I don't know about it 'cause it seems kinda difficult... so it all really depends on when I finish Sora. ^^; I wouldn't mind just walking around in those gigantic Disney-esque shoes throughout all of AX though :D just gotta put all my effort into it~ uhh, lost my point >_> but yes! BM2 is awesome and the character designs rock! ^___^ If I get enough time on my hands perhaps I'll make Reiji =D

and as a sidenote - my props for other costumes are KILLING ME @.x *dies*

Missy
05-06-2002, 10:07 PM
oo.. Kingdom hearts.. want to play it... Cloud looks like he went skitzo.. he looks like he tried to cosplay vincent, yuffie and angel sanctuary with all that bandaging. :crylaugh:

Kabuki
05-06-2002, 10:23 PM
ack LOL....Adella just told me to plug this to every cosplayer online so I did...ehhe

I HATE MESSAGE BOARDS!!!!! rarrrrrrrrrr

and yahh Dez the english boy met Rene the american girl :D

ClutZGurl
05-06-2002, 10:28 PM
Why do you hate message boards Justin? o_O

And Cloud is hot! well, he looks better in Kingdom Hearts IMO... *_* darker and a touch of evil or whatnot XD

Adella
05-06-2002, 10:42 PM
Sorry yall. Lol! I went and IMed justin since I lost my AIM sn with all my buddies on it and asked him to tell all the cosplayers he knew of online to come to cosplay.com and register their cosplay nicks! Can't have someone else getting YOUR name now can you? :) Kingdom hearts cloud looks sexah!! BTW.. HI Rene!

Kabuki
05-06-2002, 10:43 PM
I dun *HATE* hate them...but I just don't like em that much....=/ eats up too much time perhaps? or I just dun care enough to return to a fun board all the time...=/ I dunnoo.....

Kabuki
05-06-2002, 10:55 PM
I dun *HATE* hate them...but I just don't like em that much....=/ eats up too much time perhaps? or I just dun care enough to return to a fun board all the time...=/ I dunnoo.....

Adella
05-06-2002, 11:55 PM
Poor Justin. Well I'm glad you registered anyway! :) i'll send you those Anji pictures and the original costume pics as well that we took of you.