PDA

View Full Version : HELP! (Shaman King Skit please!)

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-26-2003, 11:41 PM
Hello all! Well, for AZ next year i would like to do a skit with our Shaman King costumes! So far we have
Yoh-ME!!! of course!
Ren-My best friend
Anna-My little sis!
Manta-my tiny baby cousin...ok...she's 6.....

And that's all....the possibility of a HoroHoro is.....not slim slim....but pretty there. If we get one, they'll proabably be as young as my cuz. Any other member of our group will be young....SO, i was thinking dancing to Over Soul, the opening to Shaman King. But, i dunno. We're all not dancers *glares at the friend*The dancing could work out, but i'd still have to go to a dance instuctor to learn a dance! And considering three of the characters are boys just is weird....ANYWAY, any other ideas. Don't count on Manta to talk! I'm counting on her to come over to me and hugging me and i'll have to say 'BACK OFF, Manta! Sheesh!' lol!

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-30-2003, 02:28 AM
I've got one! NOW, all i need is a HoroHoro and i'll be set..........

99Machsoul
07-05-2003, 12:03 AM
HoroHoro-kun was one of my prime cosplay choices for next year, I was even going to have a wig specially made and everything... but I'm over here in IL. Gomen. -.-

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-05-2003, 12:05 AM
Ahh man.......lol. I'd cosplay him myself, but i just LOVE Yoh! so....I guess i'd do Horo-Horo another time. I was gonna have a wig that is styled with some......umm.....'wig stylin techniques'.(meaning some clear elmer's glue!)

99Machsoul
07-05-2003, 09:51 AM
Did you get a Chocolove for you group? ..actually, I've never seen a Chocolove cosplay ever. (It's going to be painful when he appears on FOX next year, I'll bet ya he talks like a ghetto rapper so the kids'll think he's cool :eek: )

I'm having trouble deciding between HoroHoro and Kakashi from Naruto next year, I figure I could do both just which to do first. :)
I found a cosplay place that could exactly make his normal shirt (I don't wanna do his Shaman fight outfit) and headband but it's gonna cost like $150 to design and make from scratch. Plus it'd cost a lot to get his hair custom-dyed. So.. I've desperately gotta find a job to pay for my cosplay. :thumbsup:

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-05-2003, 11:14 PM
No Chocolove! It would be easy though because we're all black! We may get one seeing as two more people have been added to our group! Meaning we MAY get a HoroHoro! But i think our Mankin skit will be saved for another con....not the one i intended it for when i started this thread....

As for Shaman King coming on fox....i am rather pissed! lol. Now, if it comes before i go to the con, people will think i did the costumes because it just came on Fox! But i don't care! I love Mankin and i can't WAIT to go to the con with my Yoh costume!

boiya
07-15-2003, 10:56 PM
Just wondering which con is AZ?

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-15-2003, 10:59 PM
Animazement in Durham, North Carolina :)

ki kuru kitty
07-22-2003, 05:54 PM
I wouldn't reccomend a dance routine unless you had a good dance instructor. A comedy skit would be great relating to the anime, you could just have common quarrels between Yoh and Ren. I would love to cosplay one of these characters, I was thinking bout doing Faust one time cause he is so cool but I'm not really tall.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-22-2003, 09:06 PM
Yep, a good dance instructor is need....but i've had a hand in making up dances and stuff. (cheerleading...) But it's really hard to do Over Soul and i was gonna go to my friend's old dance instructor. (one that's in the skit) But, i'm still much in the deciding stages of a skit. I want to make it up before January 1, 2004 which is when i wanted a kick-off New Year's Party for all members of Hot like Wasabi(cosplay group). But if we have no skit, no kick-off. (which was basically gonna be a first practice that began at 12:00 midnight!)

RX 03
08-02-2003, 08:21 PM
Gyah... Sorry, I'm making a Horo Horo costume.. (complete with snowboard, oracle bell, and plushie Kororo) but I'm all the way over here in NY... Sowwy...

djmihoshi
08-07-2003, 09:41 PM
hmmm....Shaman King ideas.....thinkthinkthink.....
...have you ever noticed how many sexual innuendos are in that anime? Rewatch it with a perverted mind like mine and you'll see what I mean.....you could do something with that (might emotionally scare your Manta, though ^_^)

Hmm.....well, you can't dance....but can you DDR??! I'd pay good money to see Yoh and Ren settle it once and for all in a DDR tourny. And don't worry. If you're on stage, just get a box, pretend it's a TV, get 2 dancepads and pretend to DDR.

panda ninja
08-19-2003, 08:43 PM
im makeing a horohoro costume too, and for halloween a mega eliza costume ^^. My only oof-set.............i live in Michigan, poo. Well good luck, and like u said be4, since there are alot of boy characters in your group, i would not recomend danceing, i like funny skits ^^. but thats up to u ^.^

IceKit
08-02-2005, 07:47 PM
I ish cosplaying as HoroHoro. But it'll be at AnimeIowa. I live in Illinois. Tis boring down and around here. ^.^ I wish I could help but I can't.