PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Shuttles?

HuongStar
06-27-2003, 12:28 PM
Does anyone know if any of the convention hotels have a free shuttle running to and from the nearby airports?

Thanks!

Lilli
06-27-2003, 01:55 PM
Well... If the nearest airport is the Santa Ana Airport... Then I'm going to wager a guess and say No. You can get a shuttle that holds up to 7 people, for like $16-18/ea I think... OR you can hop on a bus for like $13/ea.

Someone please tell me I'm wrong. It would indeed rock muchly if there was a free shuttle to the hotel, from the airport.

Eurobeat King
06-27-2003, 09:18 PM
Any information provided about shuttles from John Wayne airport (SNA) to the hotels would be great. :) It's not for me, but for a friend of mine who's coming in to AX at 10:30pm on Thursday night. She would like me to pick her up, and I will do so, if there's no shuttle available from the SNA airport to the Anaheim Marriott. I usually don't like to leave the con when it's happening, but TH night there won't be too much happening (save for the J-rock concert, dance, and the c.com table-gathering) but I want to make sure she gets to AX once she gets here. So any info anyone can give is appreciated! :D

moo
06-28-2003, 05:03 AM
John Wayne Airport ground transpo:

http://www.ocair.com/ground_transportation.htm

As for free hotel shuttles... perhaps one would be better off calling the hotels for info rather than random guesses from folks?

HuongStar
06-28-2003, 10:18 AM
Well, the Marriott does have a free shuttle running from LAX every hour. @_@ I would have never thought but I called to double-check and voila! :)