PDA

View Full Version : Search for Pics

Lynnie
06-28-2003, 03:11 AM
I'll admit it's a bit egocentric, but I'm looking for any pictures of myself at Fanime. I was cosplaying as Lain (from Serial Experiments Lain), and I'm almost completely sure I was the only one there.. The only pic I've managed to find is over at FansView (I love that man, I had several great conversations with him over the weekend)... but it's not exactly the best, being outside when I was on line for opening ceremonies.. but yeah. Anyway. If anyone took or knows where to find a picture of a Lain from Fanime, please please PLEASE let me know? *puppy dog eyes*

Thankya muchly!
~Lynnie

duck
06-28-2003, 12:47 PM
You might want to look in the "Fanime Photos" thread - lots of people took pictures, you might be there.

Lynnie
06-28-2003, 03:20 PM
Yeah, I tried there.. But as of Friday the 27th, there weren't any. (granted, I might have missed a couple cosplay.com galleries, but I tried my best). Thanks tho ^^

cactusmomma
06-28-2003, 07:18 PM
oh hell why not...i second the curiousity of Lynnie! i kinda wanna see how the pictures of me turned out..how horribly they captured my laughing to all heck-ness ghetto cos XD

Lynnie
06-29-2003, 04:35 AM
Hm... Well, it would be helpful, when looking for pictures, to know who you cosplayed as.... :D

cactusmomma
06-29-2003, 05:16 AM
lookit the avatar :P king from king of fighters