PDA

View Full Version : Who's coming early?

Iori E
06-28-2003, 02:37 AM
Since Anaheim is close by, a friend and I are going to go to the convention area the Wednesday before AX to pick up our registration. We also might stick around and see who's there.

So... who'll be there on Wednesday?

shiroi_yukiko
06-28-2003, 12:09 PM
I will! Wednesday is the day I plan on doing the bulk of my sleeping. XD Otherwise, I'll be lurking in the lobby of the Coast Anaheim for about a million hours waiting til I can check into my room. Fun fun fun.

Cait
06-28-2003, 12:15 PM
Flying in early Wednesday morning. I'm hoping to have gotten my things together and my group into the hotel in time to bum around registration and do a little street performing if I can locate a good spot.

JoeBoeing
06-28-2003, 12:19 PM
Greetings and many fond salutations all,

I'm arraiving on Wednesday morning as well... maybe we should have a get together? I'm staying at the Hilton and the room is under my name... feel free to find me.

FRom,
Joe

kelldar
06-28-2003, 12:21 PM
I'm getting in wed. morning too, but we're going to universal that afternoon ^^ I'll be around that evening to pick up my badge and stuff.
(no costume tho, so I dunno if anyone would recognize me ~_~)

Baka Neko
06-28-2003, 12:26 PM
I'm leaving Wed. @ 12 so we should be arriving at night XP But people, feel free to come say hi to me if you do recognize me @ the con =D

RyuHayabusaDOA2
06-28-2003, 12:35 PM
well, I will be there wednesday night since we are staying at the marriot 3 blocks away from the con and I could walk and pick up my pre-reg stuff. but that will be wednesday evening, like around 8-9 p.m.

K_Valentine
06-28-2003, 12:36 PM
Driving down Weds after my classes end. Gotta pick up some people on the way and then to the reg. I should be staying at a friend's before the hotel.

LiL QoH
06-28-2003, 12:37 PM
I'll be there Wed for registration since I live 10 minutes down the street :)

Eurobeat King
06-28-2003, 12:46 PM
I'll be leaving San Fran around 7am, so I should get there around 2-2:30pm. After that I'll be checking into the Marriott, but then my bro & I have to help out our dealer friend with his booth set-up (he's giving me a badge in return :) ) so that will take a few hours. I think after 6pm I'll be done, so afterwards I'll be roaming around, or getting dinner, and then keep an eye out for people.

Admin and I might have a table-gathering on Wed. night, even though it might be a little crowded due to registration being on that level, but that area will probably have the most people wandering around most of the day, so keep an eye out for us. ;)
I'm not sure I'll be in costume, although I might wear Ralf (KOF) for a little bit..

Kell: Since I take soooo many pics of you, I think I'm one of the few who would recognize you in and out of costume.. :skidude2:

Tetsugyu
06-28-2003, 01:27 PM
I'll be there. Just depends on how early.

DarkGunner
06-28-2003, 02:26 PM
*raises hand* I'll be there right at 4pm to pick up my badge! Whoosh. :)

Umi
06-28-2003, 03:02 PM
I'll be there around noon. Don't know what we'll be doing because most of my hotel group won't be there at the time... and we don't have a car so... I guess my cousin and I will be bumming around for a couple of hours.

Kaname
06-28-2003, 04:00 PM
Badge pickup is in the Hilton, correct? That's my sole reason for driving down on the 2nd. ^_^

Iori E
06-28-2003, 05:49 PM
I heard from my friend that registration won't start until after 4 PM on Wednesday, so I probably won't be there until then.

A table-gathering sounds great. (I'm assuming this is at the Hilton.) Around 7 PM sound okay?

JoeBoeing
06-28-2003, 06:05 PM
A table-gathering?.. what is that? A meeting around a table? Where... the lobby of the Hilton?

FRom,
Joe

Eurobeat King
06-28-2003, 06:37 PM
Joe: Read the post entitled "Cosplay.com table-gatherings @ AX2003" on these AX forum posts for more info about the gatherings.

Iori: It's probably going to be later, like after 9pm on Wed. night, because I'm not sure how late the convention center will be open to allow dealers to set up their stuff (last year the LBCC let them set up until 6pm) and afterwards I have to get something to eat before I can relax, and meet up with people. I don't want to start it tooo late since Thursday morning everyone's going to be hectic with their own thing, so if anything the gathering will be just for a couple of hours.

4 days to go.. good luck to everyone finishing up costumes & preparations! :D

Psychotic Jei
06-28-2003, 09:05 PM
I will be there on Wednesday....but I will be a zombie. I have to go down after work....which would be my tenth day in a row.....

RoseDuelist
06-28-2003, 10:17 PM
I live in the area, but sadly I cannot get my tag that day.. darn. I dunno.. I'll probably be struggling to get things together. Good things is I GOT THAT DAY OFF FROM WORK!! Woot woot!

AngilAdora
06-28-2003, 11:25 PM
Wah, i'll beh there on wed. Yoosh! ^o^

Raider3
06-29-2003, 05:01 AM
I'll be there on Wednesday - At this point, it looks like my long journey will start Tues. night/Early Wed. in the wee hours, so I'll probably get there in the morning, get my room, sack out for several hours, and hopefully revive in time for dinner, getting pre-reg stuff, and any night happenings....

"The engines sound like they're ready to go, are you all set?" -- Intro announcer, Ridge Racer.

Sarial
06-29-2003, 05:09 AM
I'll be their wed about 3pm...checkin at the hotel...
i think this is the last time i go through priceline.com
great price but....they say its a 20 min walk or a min drive
their is a free shuttle leaving every half an hour but.....
If anyone is wondering its the crowne plaza resort Anaheim
but anywho........im pretty new on the forums and pretty shy but im sure soon i will be able to reconize all of you...even if i dont say anything to you LOL
First con was AX 2001 ....second fanime 2003...now AX 03
i will be going to more and more I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!
and im addicted to getting my picture taken and playing dolly with myself........anywho......

SohjiroX
06-29-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Iori E
Since Anaheim is close by, a friend and I are going to go to the convention area the Wednesday before AX to pick up our registration. We also might stick around and see who's there.

So... who'll be there on Wednesday?

I'll be there with KoF98Mai so I will see you there andy