PDA

View Full Version : Tobi Mask Tutorial?

Shashe
06-15-2008, 01:51 AM
I'm new to cosplay and this site so I'm pretty lost. How would you go about making his mask? I want to be able to breathe out it easily. Please help? Thank-you!

Shashe
06-15-2008, 02:33 AM
Um...

FE Freak
06-15-2008, 02:37 AM
It's 2 in the morning,no need to bump your thread.Do a Search for Haku's mask or of course Tobi's,they both have the same shape and work from there.

Shashe
06-15-2008, 02:54 AM
It's 2 in the morning,no need to bump your thread.Do a Search for Haku's mask or of course Tobi's,they both have the same shape and work from there.

heh I only did that cause I saw it got views, but no response ^-^;; Sorry snd ok.

Sakanoue Ayame
06-16-2008, 04:31 PM
It depends what level of work you are willing to put in. I am sure there are some plastic masks that can be adapted. I am currently working on something similar. I use a basic parcel tape method I learned. Being able to breath isn't so much an option, but it will be hot whatever you work out. Not for the claustraphobic.

Hiryuu
06-17-2008, 02:40 PM
Just made one of these. Get a plastic face mask so you know how to put it on your face. Take sculpy or model magic and cover it, making sure it's just a dome shape (no points of inflection for nose etc) but leave one eye open in a circular fashion. Then take a knife or nail and push lightly into the clay, making the circular thing around the mask. After baking if using sculpy, you can paint it. The mask is not hard to breathe in, but makes it very humid.

Madara-sama
06-17-2008, 04:09 PM
If you make it the way it's supposed to be (not showing the skin around your face), then you won't be able to breathe easily. Eh, it's difficult to explain, but my mask fits almost flush against my face (kinda hurts my nose and forehead, though...hmm...), but I'm still able to breathe after some adaptation).

Sorry I can't be of much help n_n; Just letting you know how it'll be as far as breathing goes.