PDA

View Full Version : FYE Animania in Winston-Salem! ^_^

Rhi
06-15-2008, 06:11 PM
It's that time again...

I happened to walk into FYE today and waddya know- signs are up that say next Animania is Sunday, July 27th at Hanes Mall in Winston Salem! Cosplay Contest starts at 3:00, Trivia at 4:00! I plan to get there around 2:30 or a little earlier...

I don't know who to be, though! *cries*

Anyway, who's coming? And who are you coming as? :3

Tigress
06-15-2008, 09:00 PM
It's that time again...

I happened to walk into FYE today and waddya know- signs are up that say next Animania is Sunday, July 27th at Hanes Mall in Winston Salem! Cosplay Contest starts at 3:00, Trivia at 4:00! I plan to get there around 2:30 or a little earlier...

I don't know who to be, though! *cries*

Anyway, who's coming? And who are you coming as? :3

Interestingly enough, that's my birthday. If they hold one in Cary on the same date, I may hit that one.

Aderyn
06-21-2008, 10:56 AM
I might hit that up. I've missed every Animania due to my previous job, but this time, I might be able to go. I'll have to check it out!

KiwiNinamori
06-29-2008, 03:44 PM
I will probably be coming. If I do go I will either be Tabatha from Tales of Symphania or Sakura from Tsubasa Reservior Chronicles

TheFallOfAlice
07-27-2008, 12:48 PM
i cominbg today! look for the short L girl cosplayer!
im so excited!!!!ahhhh cant wait!:crylaugh:

KiwiNinamori
07-27-2008, 06:20 PM
I went and I saw you The FallOfAlice^^, I changed my costume to RabienRose from Digicharat, so I was a bunny!

ChickenDoughnut
07-27-2008, 07:58 PM
AH! Thank you to everyone who I got to Hang out with. ^^ It was nice meeting you guys, Had such a fun time! (I was Riku....Agian :P) You guys had such amazing cosplay SUPER<3

Oh and for all of you that were in the 'Hokey Pokey'
Yaay..Click< (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bclbTAfEzw)

AstroStarr42
07-28-2008, 11:16 AM
Has the Hocky Pokey become a tradition? I think so! Everybody looked awesome and it was so cool hanging out with all of you. Congrats to anybody that won a prize!

-Xiggy-kins

(If anybody has a pic of me...I didn't get any pics at all...)