PDA

View Full Version : To all Pokemon/Team Rocket cos-players attending AX!

JoeBoeing
06-28-2003, 03:01 PM
Hi all,

I know that there is a groups planned for AX featuring Pokemon/ Team Rocket characters but there is no date / place yet on the AX boards.

And since I have a Team Rocket costume just made I was thinking that we should have our own group of Team Rocket / Pokemon cos-players.

What do you guyus think? I believe that the 1st is the dealine for groups at AX boards so if there isn't a meeting set time and place who wants to plan our own?

I'm no good at planning things but if someone else does feel free to speak up.

FRom,
Joe

RoseDuelist
06-28-2003, 04:42 PM
Well, what about Sunday? I probably don't have much going on that day. I have a persocom planned on Thurs, Dita on Fri and Sat... Sunday, nothin'... but I could always bring it in my backpack and change. ^_^

JoeBoeing
06-28-2003, 05:48 PM
Sunday is fine with me... but Saturday is the big cos-play day at AX and when most people are there. Also, most people are out of film by Sunday. But I can do Sunday.

Can anyone else here do Sunday?

EDIT: I'll be leaving most likely by 2:00 pm on Sunday... better make it during the morning and afternoon.

FRom,
Joe

RoseDuelist
06-28-2003, 06:12 PM
Saturday I have masquerade.... so Dita is a must.

JoeBoeing
06-28-2003, 06:27 PM
You are in the Masquerade? My TR costume is the only one I'm bringing this AX. My others need repair. but I can wait til Sunday as ling as it's before 1:00 pm.

FRom,
Joe

RoseDuelist
06-28-2003, 06:31 PM
lol, yeah. I just found out I was in Masquerade 2 days ago. I'm a sub because a character couldn't make it. *points to title under Screen name* ^_^

Pick a time and place! Weee!! lol!

JoeBoeing
06-28-2003, 06:55 PM
I just uploaded a pic of my TR costume... I'll add my red bag from my Ramus costume for AX photos... see my galler under My Costumes.

As for a place I was thinking the Hilton Lobby at 9:00 am.

RoseDuelist
06-28-2003, 09:23 PM
Sounds great to me!! ^_^ See you there..

Suzushichan
06-29-2003, 01:22 AM
I'm leaving @ 11:00 am on sun. but....I'M IN!!! IJUST FINISHED MY TR COSTUME!!! WAAAA COOLCOOLCOOL!