PDA

View Full Version : Hellsing cosplay group '09

GaaraSandNin
06-16-2008, 11:15 AM
DO YOU HAZ IT ?~?

Imma be somethign special form hellsing >>

Tigress
06-16-2008, 10:38 PM
I'm going to bring back Integra next year. From what I'm hearing from my friends and on the AZ forums, we'll probably have a HUGE group. :bigtu:

Yuki Hikari
06-17-2008, 06:09 PM
Tigress makes a sexy Integra. :3

Tigress
06-18-2008, 12:21 AM
Tigress makes a sexy Integra. :3

:bashful:

Now, now. Flattery will get you everywhere.

Yuki Hikari
06-18-2008, 08:08 AM
;D

Oh yeah, Tigress, who are you going as at Hero's Con?

Tigress
06-18-2008, 11:22 PM
;D

Oh yeah, Tigress, who are you going as at Hero's Con?

Belldandy on Saturday and Integra on Sunday.

Hiryuu
06-20-2008, 11:43 AM
Oh you guys are going to Heroes Con, sweet. I might take my okami again.

As far as Hellsing, I might be doing it one or two days, as Blood Seras Red uniform. But it really really depends, since I have one or two costumes to debut at AZ if I go next year (Floral Fallal Yuna and Version 1 or 3 of KosMos from Xenosaga).

GaaraSandNin
06-21-2008, 11:03 AM
I so wanna do the major but i can't afford it and I'm abotu a 1' to tall ><

EvilAuthor
06-22-2008, 12:57 PM
I'll be attending next year as Blue Uniform Seras Victoria and I'll TRY to convince my Alucard it's worth the effort to fly to North Carolina from Oregon. If not, I will just be bringing my improved Alucard dog plushie [gonna actually use a pattern next time.]

Tigress
06-23-2008, 02:33 AM
Oh you guys are going to Heroes Con, sweet. I might take my okami again.

As far as Hellsing, I might be doing it one or two days, as Blood Seras Red uniform. But it really really depends, since I have one or two costumes to debut at AZ if I go next year (Floral Fallal Yuna and Version 1 or 3 of KosMos from Xenosaga).

As we get closer to AZ, I'll make the call and find out when a good time is for everyone to meet and do the photoshoot thing. And, because I'm obsessive like that, get a list of who everyone is doing and get a list of poses that people want to do.

I'd like to do a Dead Zone Integra as well. Hopefully, Hirano-san will have finished the series by then, so... <spoiler>I'll know whether to make it sans eye.</spoiler>

GaaraSandNin
06-30-2008, 09:17 AM
I'm praying i can get the monet together for that cosplay but the wig and teeth and makeups and contacts >< it is worth it though~!