PDA

View Full Version : (Bleach) Calling all minions of Aizen! '09

Yuki Hikari
06-17-2008, 07:15 PM
Arrancar, Espada, or any followers of Aizen come hither!

Next year I'm cosplaying Wonderweiss Margera.
My boyfriend is going to be the great Aizen himself.

So, any other Hueco Mundo dwellers attending next year?

Also, are any of you interested in being in a skit? We want to do some skit involving Hueco Mundo, but we need more people. We aren't sure what we are doing yet, but at the moment I have a few ideas. And I can't really put anything together unless I know what characters we will have. So, anyone interested (And live within driving distance to Burlington, NC)?

Edit: Well we had an awesome skit idea, but we can no longer do it.
So, if anyone needs a Wonderweiss for a skit let me know~ xD

Regena
06-17-2008, 07:36 PM
hey hey

i will be there in 09 i live in the raleigh/knightdale area. And will most likely be bringing MY Neliel again...since she is my girl and all. as for a skit, hmmm....i may be interested.

Yuki Hikari
06-17-2008, 08:30 PM
I love your Neliel costume!

If you want to join us just let me know. ^-^

Elke
06-17-2008, 11:16 PM
Let's hear it for the arrancar! I intend to bring Luppi next year (also toying with the idea of Apache). As for the skit, I couldn't commit to that yet - I'd have to consult with my peeps closer to con time. It's hard to write for a large group!

Shadowoffire123
06-17-2008, 11:55 PM
I might change around my Ulquiorra and bring it next year, but it was a real pain this year due to me carrying around a heavy plaster helmet, so I need to make a lighter helmet and line the jacket (is it possible to line a garment after it's all together?).

I'm too shy to do any skits. XP

Regena
06-18-2008, 08:08 AM
Yuki: Thank You so much, alot of effort went into those tattered rags @_@ alot! lol

GaaraSandNin
06-18-2008, 08:24 AM
hey hey

i will be there in 09 i live in the raleigh/knightdale area. And will most likely be bringing MY Neliel again...since she is my girl and all. as for a skit, hmmm....i may be interested.

I loved your Neliel costume o: twas very awesome n.n

Also I plan on Being Szayel Next Year o: or maybe Gin but yeah o:

Yuki Hikari
06-18-2008, 09:06 AM
Gaara, I think you are planning on way too many costumes. xD

Let's hear it for the arrancar! I intend to bring Luppi next year (also toying with the idea of Apache). As for the skit, I couldn't commit to that yet - I'd have to consult with my peeps closer to con time. It's hard to write for a large group!
Luppi! I also very much loved your costume! And took like two pictures of you~~
If you join our skit I will be oh so happy. :3

I might change around my Ulquiorra and bring it next year, but it was a real pain this year due to me carrying around a heavy plaster helmet, so I need to make a lighter helmet and line the jacket (is it possible to line a garment after it's all together?).

I'm too shy to do any skits. XP
I'm sure that's possible, though I couldn't tell you how to do it. I don't always make things the most practical way. xD

cmkcubed
06-18-2008, 10:00 AM
I'll probably be bringing my Luppi again as well. muwahaha double the tentacle raep! XD But I live in the Cary/Raleigh area so we could always get a group to car pool. Though I'll need to know more about the skit before I sign up :P It sounds promising

GaaraSandNin
06-18-2008, 11:24 AM
Gaara, I think you are planning on way too many costumes. xD

Nah...
1.Bondycard
2.Sensei Kakashi
3.Maes Hughes
4.Szayel
(maybe >_>)

but that is only four...and i meant Gin OR Szayel not both x_x I'd have no monies at all then D:

Yuki Hikari
06-18-2008, 05:18 PM
Wait, wait, there were two Luppi's!? D8
Judging by your pictures you were both way awesome. And I don't know which one of you I got the pictures of anymore. xD
I'll check later~~

And as I said before, I can only really plan a skit once I know what characters I'll have to work with. So far we have Aizen, Wonderwice, and a Luppi if either of you join. x3
... Those three characters together... amuse me for some reason. o3o

Elke
06-18-2008, 05:28 PM
Aizen, Wonderweiss, and Luppi. Hehe, instead of the A-team it'd be more like. . . Aizen's "special" team. Wonderweiss could chase down butterflies while Luppi wiggled coy-ly at them. Truly, a force to be reckoned with.

Shadow - I recommend using model magic for your helm since it is so light. We (Tassie and I - cuz we're a cosplay duo that way) mauled a child's plastic hardhat to use as the base and just built the horn and ridges on top of that. Tassie was able to wear it 2 days in a row without getting a permenant crick in her neck. XD

Yuki Hikari
06-18-2008, 09:01 PM
Team Special, a Shinigami's worst nightmare. >D

I just thought of a good question I should ask you. What did you use/do to get Luppi's collar to stand up like that?

Elke
06-18-2008, 09:28 PM
Team Special, a Shinigami's worst nightmare. >D

I just thought of a good question I should ask you. What did you use/do to get Luppi's collar to stand up like that?

Just say "NO" to limp collars!

How uncanny. I just drew a tutorial (http://picasaweb.google.com/Elkechan/ElkeKnits/photo?authkey=5ViGjhyooSY#5213053144073999426) of this last night (I must warn you though - it is worthy of the Wonderweiss seal of approval).

Basically, cut out a piece of your main fabric that is 2x the height of the desired collar (+1 inch for seams). Re-enforce this with white interfacing, then fold in half so the interfacing is on the inside. Press well. Then, line one side with black interfacing. This will give a nice sturdy fabric. This piece can be sewn directly onto the body of the coat. Lining the whole coat with bias tape also provides some rigidity. I'd washed and dried the coat twice as of when that image was taken and the collar continued to hold its shape (doesn't even need a press).

I hope the info will be useful to you~

GaaraSandNin
06-19-2008, 08:12 AM
wow, I'm nto doing luppi but thanks for the info o-o nice tutorial

Yuki Hikari
06-19-2008, 09:24 AM
Way awesome, thank you so much Elke!

Do you have any suggestions for the puffyness on the top of his collar?

Elke
06-19-2008, 09:36 PM
Way awesome, thank you so much Elke!

Do you have any suggestions for the puffyness on the top of his collar?

Umm, I don't think I understand what you mean by puffiness. D:

Yuki Hikari
06-20-2008, 11:24 AM
http://wyntaru.otakuclubhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/wonderwice.jpg

The top of his collar is all poofy, like his sleeves. You can kinda see it in this picture.

Elke
06-20-2008, 06:00 PM
Wow, that's the first shot I've seen where I've noticed that. I was considering Wonderweiss for a while so I actually had studied the costume, too. >.<

In the end I decided to pass on him because of his sleeve poof and the fact that I wouldn't be able to form discernible words. SpiffyTiffy has a really great Wonderweiss - it looks like she got really creative with the darts on her upper arm and a standard Blouson sleeve. As for collar poof - I'd put some rope-like thing inside the collar and stitch it in place. Example - if you're following my tutorial you'd stitch it to the place where you fold the interfaced piece in half (before adding black interfacing).

Actually looking at it more I don't think he has collar poof. A few seconds later in that scene you get a great profile shot and he has a straight collar. I can't speak to whether the first poof was just a wrinkle or if it's a case of animator inconsistency. . . The clip should be around episode 138 (Luppi's premiere <3) if you want to look for yourself.

Dood, that kid even has a butt poof. Talk about a pain to construct! I bow to your dedication.

GaaraSandNin
06-21-2008, 12:01 PM
Soo do any other espada liek Szayel o: ? I mean come on...he has hot pink hair and facepalms at stupidity >_>
also
wonderweiss is kinda cute in that molestation kind of way

Elke
06-22-2008, 09:40 AM
Soo do any other espada liek Szayel o: ? I mean come on...he has hot pink hair and facepalms at stupidity >_>

I kinda got the impression that none of the Espada particularly cared for each other (they're just too competitive). But he and Nnoitra appear to have an alliance of sorts.

Dagget88
06-23-2008, 07:42 AM
Szayel scares me.

I really want to bring Stark back for next year. Maybe this time, a little better!

Hopefully by then, he will have done something other than sleep...

Elke
06-23-2008, 12:31 PM
Szayel scares me.

I really want to bring Stark back for next year. Maybe this time, a little better!

If you follow the manga it looks like Stark's moment to shine will be coming up soon.

Yuki Hikari
06-24-2008, 08:49 PM
All the pictures of Wonderwice I've seen hes had the poof, but I'll look into it. Thank you for the advice, rope is and excellent idea. =D

... butt poof? He has a butt poof? T-T

Stark is so cool! I think hes turn out to be the 1st Espada.

FFrikku
06-24-2008, 08:58 PM
I'll be bringing Ulquiorra for sure, and possibly (hopefully) Feminine Ulquiorra too.
I'd love to help in a skit ^^

Elke
06-24-2008, 11:20 PM
I'll be bringing Ulquiorra for sure, and possibly (hopefully) Feminine Ulquiorra too.
I'd love to help in a skit ^^

Wai! It's mini!Ulqui. You did really well with the makeup. I always appreciate people try to do full whiteface.

Tassie and I look forward to seeing you next year, too. ^_^

GaaraSandNin
06-25-2008, 09:56 AM
Yes I love it when people do the make-up of their cosplay right. You Ulquiorra was <3 and epic o:...I wonder if anyone has tried to do Arturo Plateado yet >_>

Shadowoffire123
06-25-2008, 11:48 AM
DAMN ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. We put my Ulquiorra's jacket through the wash on cold water, hoping it wouldn't bleed.

It bled the black trim all over it. And now it's ruined and looks like dookie. DX

FFrikku
06-25-2008, 02:18 PM
Yes I love it when people do the make-up of their cosplay right. You Ulquiorra was <3 and epic o:...I wonder if anyone has tried to do Arturo Plateado yet >_>

sank yew! (or were you talking to elke? lol) people love refering to me as "pocket Ulqui" now xDDD

Wai! It's mini!Ulqui. You did really well with the makeup. I always appreciate people try to do full whiteface.

Tassie and I look forward to seeing you next year, too. ^_^

aww thanks! :3 i kept feeling like a little puppy dog following you around xD
that was my first goal on the costume was to make sure my face and neck were white. my hands were a little but halfway through the process of whiteing my hands my mom called me to her room and when i opened the door back to our room i left oa white handprint O_o couldn't get it off either, my friend was laughing so hard i hit her xD

DAMN ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. We put my Ulquiorra's jacket through the wash on cold water, hoping it wouldn't bleed.

It bled the black trim all over it. And now it's ruined and looks like dookie. DX

oh crap! yikes, not good!! I wish mine was better quality instead of a white jacket with black trim hotglued to it >.>

Elke
06-25-2008, 10:50 PM

If you haven't dried the jacket yet you may be able to salvage it with Shout "color catcher sheets." You can find them in the laundry section at Wal-Mart and Target. Throw the jacket in the wash with one of those sheets and it they'll soak up excess dyes. I always wash my arrancar costume with one just in case. *crosses fingers and hopes it works!*

GaaraSandNin
06-27-2008, 09:20 AM
If you haven't dried the jacket yet you may be able to salvage it with Shout "color catcher sheets." You can find them in the laundry section at Wal-Mart and Target. Throw the jacket in the wash with one of those sheets and it they'll soak up excess dyes. I always wash my arrancar costume with one just in case. *crosses fingers and hopes it works!*

Wow thanks for that for when i get my szayel XD i'd cry if he got ruined ;-;

Yuki Hikari
06-28-2008, 06:18 PM
Oooh, those color catcher sheets sound really handy. I should check them out. : D

Though, can't you also just wash both fabrics separately beforehand? Not that I'm not-lazy enough to do that. XD

Shadowoffire123
06-30-2008, 01:03 AM

Thanks, but I've been gone for about a week. I wonder if that would still work if I rewashed it.

Yuki Hikari
07-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Would it be possible to bleach(lolpun) the black out?

tassie
07-08-2008, 02:15 PM

Could you fray the edges (removing the black bleeding areas) and such and turn it into a "Battle with Ichigo!"-torn coat? The coat's a pain to make, I'm hoping you may be able to salvage it somewhat. Plus battle-worn Ulqiorra's a bit different, too.

Shadowoffire123
07-08-2008, 03:19 PM
If I did that, though, I'd end up showing off my chest, which I'm...conscious about...>_> <_<

Or I could do a spandex sort of undershirt or something, but I honestly don't feel like messing with it that much.

My mom said she would try to bleach it somehow. I have no idea how this is going to turn out. The good thing is that my white hakama is still in a fine condition, so I could just make a new top that belongs to a different Espada. Bah, I dunno.

tassie
07-08-2008, 08:40 PM
If I did that, though, I'd end up showing off my chest, which I'm...conscious about...>_> <_<

Or I could do a spandex sort of undershirt or something, but I honestly don't feel like messing with it that much.

My mom said she would try to bleach it somehow. I have no idea how this is going to turn out. The good thing is that my white hakama is still in a fine condition, so I could just make a new top that belongs to a different Espada. Bah, I dunno.

You wouldn't even have to make the full under-shirt, a sleeveless one would work, and if you make it go past the hakama, you don't have to worry about keeping the tummy white. And you can draw a 4 on your shirt without worrying about it mussing.

Don't give up on Ulquiorra! (just a *bit* biased :) )

Though hopefully the bleach will work, irony notwithstanding.

Edit: Also, isn't there a bleach-pen marketed by Tide? Or something of the like that might be more precise and perfectly suited for a task like this?

Shadowoffire123
07-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Yes, because it would be kind of silly to bleach the entire thing if it has a black trim...*imagines pink trimmed Ulquiorra after being pulled out of the wash*

darkmist300
07-09-2008, 01:30 PM
I am going to be wearing Arrancar Kon to AZ once again next year

Yuki Hikari
07-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Tassie, I love your Ulquiorra costume so much! Your wig? is amazing and looks really cool, and just everything of your costume is made of awesome.

Arrancar Kon reminds me of the Kon keychain I bought at AZ where he was dressed as Nell. x3

tassie
07-10-2008, 04:24 PM
Yes, because it would be kind of silly to bleach the entire thing if it has a black trim...*imagines pink trimmed Ulquiorra after being pulled out of the wash*

LOL, you could wear a pink frilly skirt instead of the hakama and a maid's cap and go as Lolliquiorra. :eek:

Just kidding. But they do say that cosplay disaster is the mother of crack!chara invention, right? (or wait, is that just me?)

Shadowoffire123
07-10-2008, 05:17 PM
LOL, you could wear a pink frilly skirt instead of the hakama and a maid's cap and go as Lolliquiorra. :eek:

Yeah, and maybe some freak accident would happen to darkmist300's fursuit and we could have a Pedobear!

Elke
07-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Yeah, and maybe some freak accident would happen to darkmist300's fursuit and we could have a Pedobear!

Oh lord, Loliquiorra + Pedobear = hilarity!

Have you tried salvaging your Ulqui coat yet? How did it turn out?

tassie
07-10-2008, 08:41 PM

Just make sure that you're molesting a nice underage shinigami (preferably in the 4th division). Otherwise it would lack a certain je ne sais quoi.

PEDOBEAR AT MAI CON? MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK!

tassie
07-10-2008, 08:46 PM
Tassie, I love your Ulquiorra costume so much! Your wig? is amazing and looks really cool, and just everything of your costume is made of awesome.

Thanks muchly. My favorite part was the sword (We named it "Cricket" and it was almost entirely made by Elke, my goodness the chick is awesome). I never cosplayed with anyone who was willing to fashion a sword from a slab of pine. The tsuba was all curvy and hard though. And I really really really wanna see Ulquiorra's released form! But Kubo's not playing nice... :(

It was fun actually playing a chara that's so quiet when I'm ... not.

Shadowoffire123
07-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Oh lord, Loliquiorra + Pedobear = hilarity!

Have you tried salvaging your Ulqui coat yet? How did it turn out?

Oddly enough, there was an Anon at the con, he totally gave me a fist bump handshake type thing...>_>

And no, my mom keeps procrastinating. It's been sitting outside the laundry room for a while now. >_<

darkmist300
07-11-2008, 12:23 PM

Freak Accident like brown paint getting dumped on Kon???

Yuki Hikari
07-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Thanks muchly. My favorite part was the sword (We named it "Cricket" and it was almost entirely made by Elke, my goodness the chick is awesome). I never cosplayed with anyone who was willing to fashion a sword from a slab of pine. The tsuba was all curvy and hard though. And I really really really wanna see Ulquiorra's released form! But Kubo's not playing nice... :(

It was fun actually playing a chara that's so quiet when I'm ... not.

I wanna see it too, and it looks like it may be soon. But, I'm mad at Ichigo, I wanted to see more action with Ulquiorra and Orohime! It was getting so interesting. ;o;

Shadowoffire123
07-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Emo poetry =/= interesting

I honestly hope his released form isn't just a random mess (I'm looking at you, Arronierro) and something that is cosplayable, because depending on what it looks like, I might just do that for next year. >.>

tassie
07-11-2008, 11:04 PM
Emo poetry =/= interesting

I honestly hope his released form isn't just a random mess (I'm looking at you, Arronierro) and something that is cosplayable, because depending on what it looks like, I might just do that for next year. >.>

Emo poetry?

And I don't think Kubo would give him something stupid (after all, he's pretty high in the popularity ratings), I just hope it's not something bizarre and abstract like Syzael's or impossible to replicate like Nel's.

Shadowoffire123
07-11-2008, 11:12 PM
Emo poetry?

What is a heart? If I rip open your chest, will I see it? If I crack open your skull, will I find it there?

That.

Yuki Hikari
07-13-2008, 05:39 PM
That's not emo, that's 'I'm gonna do things to you.' ;D
And isn't Ulquiorra himself and emo parody? I mean... he's supposed to be like that. :x

I've been trying to guess what animal Ulquiorra will be, but I have no idea. What has a wavy horn/ear like that? Nell's is the only one that I had any idea of beforehand.

And Nell's released form isn't impossible, you could do a two person costume. Though that would be a pain. xD

Shadowoffire123
07-13-2008, 11:34 PM
Or something like this for Nell: http://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/inflatable-cowboy-horse-costume-1.jpg

Yuki Hikari
07-14-2008, 08:28 PM
Except the unused legs would probably have to be the back ones, because her upper body is above the font legs.

And this is also a really cool idea... I would love to make a costume like that. *-*

Shadowoffire123
07-14-2008, 08:55 PM
I was joking when I posted that, though. o_o

Elke
07-14-2008, 10:24 PM
I was joking when I posted that, though. o_o

For what it's worth - I laughed.

There are a couple of ladies in the main bleach thread who are doing released Nel. One is doing a satyr version, while the other is planning to construct the haunches. I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Yuki Hikari
07-20-2008, 03:21 PM
Joking or not, it could work if you do it right.
And it gave me a few ideas.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-20-2008, 09:01 PM
wow. this is early. lol. I can always bring back Halibel since i barely got to wear it this year *too...crowded* Plus i should have a Syazel costume if i'm lucky.

Regena
07-21-2008, 07:47 AM
Except the unused legs would probably have to be the back ones, because her upper body is above the font legs.

And this is also a really cool idea... I would love to make a costume like that. *-*

Im considering making nell's released form as well, i have some ideas i been tryin to flesh out on how i can make a actual goat torso, But the things is how would make something like that easy for traveling?.

Shadowoffire123
07-21-2008, 04:15 PM
Rent a horse trailer.

FFrikku
07-28-2008, 02:51 PM
I still haven't pulled my McDonalds stunt yet. My friends and I are convinced that Ulquiorra and Ronald McDonald have some connection. I plan to go harass the statue one day in costume.

Yuki Hikari
07-29-2008, 08:10 PM
wow. this is early. lol. I can always bring back Halibel since i barely got to wear it this year *too...crowded* Plus i should have a Syazel costume if i'm lucky.

Ooh, Halibel! How did you manage to wear her... revealing clothing? x3

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-29-2008, 08:43 PM
Yuki Hikari: I didnt really think mine was all that revealing. I'm planning to alter it to be more revealing with underboobs and all by Anime USA this year...
I just have loads of self confidence i guess. revealing/skimpy doesnt bother me much. Going without underwear because of the slits in the hakamas...that was a little much. I'm going to have to do something about that. LMAO.

Yuki Hikari
08-24-2008, 07:37 PM
Underboobs. That word is win. o:

Someone needs to cosplay Charlotte Cool Horn. XD

Elke
01-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Szayel scares me.

Dood, how jazzed are you after the latest chapters? You must bring Stark!

Dagget88
01-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Dood, how jazzed are you after the latest chapters? You must bring Stark!

I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!

MY dreams came truuuuuue! YATTA!

I'll need to do some spiffying up and I'll most def have it back this year. I think I'm too lazy to do anything else, anyway!

Yuki Hikari
01-21-2009, 09:39 AM
O:
I'm behind again, now I need to read some more! :V

Anyways, anyone know the best way I should go about Wonderweiss's arm/wrist/butt puffs? I have some ideas, but I don't know if any of them will work.

FFrikku
01-23-2009, 08:37 PM
travel sized ulqui may not come this year :( ive got too many other costumes to do

Fayte
02-10-2009, 05:15 AM
Very very real possibility now that I bring Stark or Grimmjow to Animaze. If my Lilinette goes then Stark for sure and if not Grimmjow!

Shadowoffire123
02-11-2009, 12:00 AM
Depending on what Ulquiorra's release looks like, which we should see in the next chapter or so, I'll decide if I'll be bringing back a redone Ulquiorra...

EDIT: Right, so I'm going to pass on the Batman/Bell of the ball/insert other dress or bat pun here idea.

Nitro
02-17-2009, 07:17 PM
Underboobs. That word is win. o:

Someone needs to cosplay Charlotte Cool Horn. XD

KUKUKUKUKUKU

I so would if I had the body for it. :/

Either way, bringing Pesche, may have my brother's Dondochakka done by then as well~

Regena
02-17-2009, 10:12 PM
KUKUKUKUKUKU

I so would if I had the body for it. :/

Either way, bringing Pesche, may have my brother's Dondochakka done by then as well~

>.> okay, we soooo have to get a picture together doing the desert brothers pose!XD

Nitro
02-18-2009, 12:15 PM
>.> okay, we soooo have to get a picture together doing the desert brothers pose!XD

yes plz

liivingdeadgirl
02-18-2009, 01:13 PM
I really want to do either In or Yan (one of those arrancar chicks from the Diamond Dust Rebellion). But I don't want to do it by myself...so it may have to wait til I can find someone to do it with me. ^_^

CZor
02-18-2009, 03:05 PM
I surely will bring Aizen with me (since I bring Aizen to every con) which version?...I dunno..

Elke
02-18-2009, 03:38 PM
I surely will bring Aizen with me (since I bring Aizen to every can) which version?...I dunno..

Let me know which version so I can bring the coordinating Gin. We need to take pimpin' pictures since we're totally in proportion with each other~

I have TBTP and HM already made, but I've got the materials and time to make a captain's haori (or even a fukutaicho badge if you prefer).

CZor
02-19-2009, 09:28 AM
Well I have all versions done: TBTP, Captain, HM I (aka Shinigami robes and HM coat) & HM II (all white).

And yes we do!!! WE JUST NEED A TOUSEN!! lol....well I have the badge so if you need it I can bring it

UPDATE - So after talking about it....is Captain Aizen

Nitro
02-21-2009, 03:40 PM
no Hueco Mundo? that's a surprise XD

CZor
02-21-2009, 03:46 PM
Well...I have all version....I need to use them regularly...I been wearing HM was the last 3 cons already

princedraco
02-21-2009, 04:00 PM
I've never been to animazement, i was Hirako Shinji at katsu, but i cant go to ama cause my friends getting married and im groomsman, im going to ota in july, but i may see if i can somehow check animazement out depending on my money situation, my job, and my time allowed off, right now i have off for otakon and im not trying to push my luck but i wouldnt mind coming to NC if i can

Elke
02-21-2009, 05:36 PM
Well I have all versions done: TBTP, Captain, HM I (aka Shinigami robes and HM coat) & HM II (all white).

And yes we do!!! WE JUST NEED A TOUSEN!! lol....well I have the badge so if you need it I can bring it

Aye, we'll be kickin' it old school.

Regena
02-21-2009, 06:07 PM
yes plz

YUS

CZor
02-21-2009, 08:35 PM
Old School FTW

Heartless Halo
02-22-2009, 01:56 AM
hmmm to do Urahara or not ... choices

CZor
02-23-2009, 08:11 PM
So ummm....any times decided yet?

Elke
02-23-2009, 08:47 PM
So ummm....any times decided yet?

Over on the AZ forums they're looking at Friday at 4pm. They also plan on a Saturday shoot, but they're waiting until closer to the convention to set a time.

CZor
02-24-2009, 09:34 AM
I see...well as long as I know eventually is good ^^

yukiko_mori
03-02-2009, 12:45 PM
haha yayee aizen's minons

(must change siggy soon)

i'm bringing a female version of grimmjow (hehe) for a friend on deviant

this is the outfit male(obviously) on left, female version on right(i know, i'm already getting the body suit for the lower half ;) )

(ref piccy)
http://virte.deviantart.com/art/Grimmjow-MnF-60961359

Yuki Hikari
03-13-2009, 09:01 PM

I need a Tousen so I can latch on his leg and drool. : D

FFrikku
03-14-2009, 03:51 PM
Depending on what Ulquiorra's release looks like, which we should see in the next chapter or so, I'll decide if I'll be bringing back a redone Ulquiorra...

EDIT: Right, so I'm going to pass on the Batman/Bell of the ball/insert other dress or bat pun here idea.

what about the 2nd?
my friend wants me to be batman ulquiorra
cant pay me enough xD

Shadowoffire123
03-15-2009, 11:41 AM
As awesome as his Resureccion Segunda Etapa is, I'm not sure I have the skills for it. D=

Nitro
03-19-2009, 02:00 AM
weeee....looks like Mayuri's a possible for me, depends on whether or not i finish him in time, just ordered a bunch of materials to work with XD;

I'll still be working on a revised Pesche as a backup~

CZor
03-19-2009, 09:35 AM
I think I asked this but anyways....SS Mayuri or HM Mayuri?

Nitro
03-19-2009, 12:28 PM
HM Mayuri, mainly to pwn Alli's face and raid her labs XD

CZor
03-19-2009, 12:35 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....nice :D

Nitro
03-19-2009, 12:37 PM
hey, what do most of you guys do for the shinigami sandals? Those ebay ones look like a trap :/

CZor
03-19-2009, 12:40 PM
Well I bought my whole costume in Chinatown (NY one)....so yeah not much help there lol

Nitro
03-19-2009, 12:41 PM
lol wow, must be sort of cool being able to find cosplay stuff without having to rely on the intarwebs

Regena
03-23-2009, 05:56 PM
HM Mayuri, mainly to pwn Alli's face and raid her labs XD

what day do u plan on wearing peshce btw?

Nitro
03-23-2009, 10:17 PM
what day do u plan on wearing peshce btw?

sometime Friday =o Not exactly sure when, though~ When're you wearing Nel? If it's for the shoot I may do Pesche at the shoot for the lulz~

Yuki Hikari
04-05-2009, 10:08 AM
Arrancar and other Hueco Mundo people,
what did you use for the white stripes on the boots?
What do you think works best?

Elke
04-05-2009, 10:35 AM
I used white electrical tape that was secured with one of those all-purpose adhesives on stiff immobile parts of the boot. The tape + adhesive didn't do so well around the ankles. So, for the parts that were softer (and would flex as we walked), Tassie hand-stitched white ribbon of the same width.

Yuki Hikari
04-05-2009, 05:54 PM
Hmm, okay, thank you! I have now asked my dad to get me some white electrical tape.

I'm still looking for boots too. I found some yesterday that would work great except they have a kinda big heel. :/ I'll get those if I can't find anything better, but I don't want to be hooker Wonderweiss. xD

Regena
04-05-2009, 06:10 PM
sometime Friday =o Not exactly sure when, though~ When're you wearing Nel? If it's for the shoot I may do Pesche at the shoot for the lulz~

Yeah i plan on wearing tattered nell, during the friday shoot. Not sure if i will make the sat. one at all though

Yuki Hikari
05-25-2009, 04:12 PM
I was very saddened by the lack of Arrancar compared to last year. D':

Dagget88
05-26-2009, 04:57 PM
I take part of the blame, for my Stark was nowhere to be seen...

Sorry 'bout that. I had family stuff to take care of, so I only showed up on Friday. I didn't bring Stark because I just moved back home for the summer and didn't get a chance to adjust the costume....and my hair was too long.

Aw, hell, no excuses! I was lazy.

Yuki Hikari
06-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Ah, Stark, I wished I could have talked to you, because I do really love your costume from last year. o: