PDA

View Full Version : Anime Detour '09 YuGiOh Cosplayers?

Subject:Tashi
06-18-2008, 08:14 AM
Just wanted to know! I saw them this year '08 But never really got to talk to them T_T probably thought I was some stalker fan girl -sigh- I'm just really shy too when I meet new people too so...heeeelp? They did such a GREAT job with it too!
Also I was cosplaying as Dark Magician Girl this time! xD I hope I look ok in it though.... So if your dressed as Yami Yugi expect a glomp!!! x3

torra
07-02-2008, 01:25 PM
Hullo, I was YGOing it at 08, which cosplayers were you looking for? I was the Malik.

I'm currently making a Thief King Bakura costume and might wear it to 09.

07-09-2008, 03:07 AM
ANy who are Yugioh fans ^^
I saw a bunch of YGO cosplayers...Marik or Malik and Bakura's...one called me a mind slave ^^ I was happy too be one x3 lol Might have been you, I dunno

kanghead
07-14-2008, 05:41 AM
I didn't get to see any of them.
:P

Too shy to talk to anyone?
But it's detour! It's the time of year where you use all the energy you reserved from every other day of the year!

07-20-2008, 11:03 PM
Ah ^^' Well it WAS my first one. I was just sucky at making detour friends that I REALLY want!! x3 It would be SO much fun to have more friends that love anime and cosplaying as much as you do ^__^

kanghead
08-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Ah ^^' Well it WAS my first one. I was just sucky at making detour friends that I REALLY want!! x3 It would be SO much fun to have more friends that love anime and cosplaying as much as you do ^__^

It was my first con too.
but I'm not shy why I know I'm around retards and otakus like me. :D

08-18-2008, 02:34 PM
It was my first con too.
but I'm not shy why I know I'm around retards and otakus like me. :D Lol cool. Well the next detour I shall be very hyper then! make Friends! x3

yamisaod
03-31-2009, 03:10 PM
I went last year as Bakura and im going again on Friday as him.