PDA

View Full Version : A Bit Early...but...

TransurrealisTristan
06-20-2008, 10:06 PM
I'm a whole year early,but I might as well announce it here:

I'll be making my return to AnimeFEST in 2009!That's right!After 3 years of absence from this smaller convention,I,ACME-Rian will be coming back to cosplay with you all and making this my main con!

With my return marks the fun of Moonlightaku Cosplay as well.(http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=151240)<-Our thread

What is Moonlightaku Cosplay doing at AFEST '09?We plan to hold a party panel at the con,what else?

So,start readying your welcome back gifts and get lost poo bags,as I'm coming and am here to stay!(Until I find another con...)

eri x core
06-20-2008, 10:40 PM
You probably should wait a year before posting this. People wont remember if you really want them to come.

benihime
06-20-2008, 10:51 PM
i agree
you're jumping a bit ahead of the gun

and is it me or is this kinda....like a thread just for attention?

eri x core
06-21-2008, 12:24 AM
i agree
you're jumping a bit ahead of the gun

and is it me or is this kinda....like a thread just for attention?

I agree.

thefinal
06-23-2008, 02:17 PM
^^;; I'm glad you've finally decided to come back

DeadlySerenade
06-24-2008, 11:04 PM
No one cares.

Koda89
06-24-2008, 11:22 PM
No one cares.

Wow, that wasn't rude at all. :rolleyes:

I must be mistaken, but I don't remember you being given the ability to speak for everyone else. Maybe you don't care, but others, might, just might, care. Have a nice day. :bigtu:

DeadlySerenade
06-25-2008, 12:18 AM
Oh thank you I will have a nice day. <3 You're such a sweetheart.

Koda89
06-25-2008, 07:01 AM
Oh thank you I will have a nice day. <3 You're such a sweetheart.

No problem, just being the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, or Aizen, Solid Snake, or whatever outfit I'm wearing at the time. :toothy:

TransurrealisTristan
06-25-2008, 08:56 PM
No problem, just being the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, or Aizen, Solid Snake, or whatever outfit I'm wearing at the time. :toothy:

You're my friendly neighborhood,Spider-Man,Koda89.XD*tackles him to the ground*

To everyone else:IT IS NOT FOR ATTENTION that I posted this.I wanted to just spread some good news to my fans,friends,followers,etc that I'll be returning to this con...*dodges rotten fruits,kryptonite,holy water and the like*

thefinal:Indeed!It has been WAY too long since I got to go to this con.Has it changed greatly since '06 in terms of the fun factor?

thefinal
06-25-2008, 10:59 PM
In my feeling, I've gotten more enjoyment out of it. Then again, I'm juggling between making sure everything is running smoothly in the dealer's room as well as venturing out. We did start a thing called the Anime Dating Game last year and that's been a lot of fun and hopefully this year it will grow more and be available in the years to come :) I think I just get more enjoyment out of the smaller/medium sized cons compared to A-kon and some of the others.

Anstice
06-26-2008, 08:20 PM
Um...ACME-Rian. No offense, but who are you again?

evaunit01berser
06-26-2008, 08:53 PM
honestly, no one gives a crap...
who are you?

rude post? tough, don't post announcement threads acting your a celeb wasting my bloody time.

benihime
06-26-2008, 09:22 PM
again if you want attention start your own forum devoted to you
these threads are about animefest

eri x core
06-26-2008, 09:57 PM
Honestly. This is an unnecessary post...if this is then I guess everyone should make a post about them "returning to afest" or "coming to afest for the first time"
I can't see how you would be famous....(Maybe for making unnecessary posts?)

Koda89
06-26-2008, 11:46 PM
honestly, no one gives a crap...
who are you?

rude post? tough, don't post announcement threads acting your a celeb wasting my bloody time.

You know you don't have to read the thread. The only one who wasted your time was you yourself. No one forced you to come in here, you came in on your own curiosity.

Tamlin
06-27-2008, 02:05 AM
Ya...All you guys that posted rudely...Why? If it's a wast of your time why wast more of your time by posting? All of this is just bad Karma.

...But Rian darling...why did you post so early? I'm glad your going to be there NEXT year...but?...