PDA

View Full Version : Midna Help!!!

darkangelx387
06-24-2008, 01:07 PM
So I REALLY want to dress up as Midna human form this year. I've seen some awesome outfits on the site and was wondering if someone could help me make it. What would you recommend for the body paint? I never used any body paint before (yes I'm a noob cosplayer) but this is something I'm willing to dedicate time and money into. How do I go about making the designs on the cloak is it spray paint or actual paint or sewed on with another material. Also what material would you recommend to make the cloak...anyone have any cloak making designs/patterns to go by? Also I'm not sure how to go about the head piece either...I need to talk to someone who has done her before. Halp! Lol thanks for any replay I really need instructions on how to make this. Also any suggestions on getting the arms to glow etc.

akuriko
06-24-2008, 02:50 PM
Hello, and welcome to the cosplay.com forums. Here in the video game forum, there is a Legend of Zelda Cosplay Thread (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=98201). We prefer that you post all related questions there, rather than create separate threads. There are several people who frequent that thread who've done, or are working on a True Form Midna costume. They're definitely the people to ask about this. So, please post any further questions there. =)