PDA

View Full Version : Masquerade Question

Chibi Lenne
06-24-2008, 07:04 PM
Okay, so its the first time for me going to NaF and I've only started recently with entering into masquerade's and stuff; so I hope this kinda makes sense.

I have a friend who I'm dragging with me, he and I 50/50 made his Altair costume (Assassin's Creed). Now if he were to enter for worksmanship I assume I'd have to be judged for that too? Would that stop me from entering myself and getting worksmanship judging on my own costume???

X___X so confused

<3 Chibi

P.S. Is there any rule about...bringing my own stage ninja? I don't want to give away too much of my skit but if say I needed props controlled by a person, would he be able to do so? Would I have to add his name to the particpation list even if he wasn't actually on stage???

Mekou
06-25-2008, 08:43 AM
No, it wouldn't stop you at all. XD He can enter too and get workmanship, but it would be better for him to be be judged specifically on the parts he made himself.

And yes, you can bring your own ninja. XD Just mention it on the form somewhere and you can talk to me/whoever will be in charge of the greenroom before the Masq starts. ^^