PDA

View Full Version : Blizzcon 2008 - Buddy System?

Atheana
06-24-2008, 11:47 PM
So, I pretty much live 30 minutes away, and I literally work across the street (at Disneyland, lol), but! I don't think the person I was planning on going with (ex-bf) plans on going now? so I don't really want to go and be by myself >.<

Could we maybe create a buddy system and maybe hangout and whatnot as a group or something?
:D

I promise I don't bite! lol
>.<

derelict_
07-16-2008, 07:11 AM
asda

CrackRoxas
07-20-2008, 10:54 AM
You can hang out with meee! I'm going to be a dryad. I'm just going with my mom cuz we live in Missouri and no one else really likes Blizzard games. (they stick!) =P

Icurnezko
08-22-2008, 02:28 AM
I'm coming with a few people already, so you can totally hang out with us. I think the group thing is a very good idea. I know there are going to be A LOT of cosplayers there if my thread on the BlizzCon forums is any indication, so if you want to post on there too, I'm sure you can find a lot of people. ^_^

PatrickD
08-22-2008, 10:30 AM
You can hang out with meee! I'm going to be a dryad.

You should be really easy to find! :)

Icurnezko
08-22-2008, 06:06 PM
You can hang out with meee! I'm going to be a dryad. I'm just going with my mom cuz we live in Missouri and no one else really likes Blizzard games. (they stick!) =P

So you ARE coming to BlizzCon? Last I heard you couldn't make it, but I hope that's changed. ^_^

Imalamuya
08-25-2008, 11:13 AM
You should be really easy to find! :)

Well, if she sticks near me, she'll be absolutely impossible to miss in a crowd. Just look for the horns and mane.
Certainly everyone's welcome to hang with the Tauren, the more folks keeping me from getting killed on accident, the better. :)

Icurnezko
08-25-2008, 04:25 PM
Wow...okay. Well now I feel dumb and confused. I posted a thread in the photography forum and I read over the rules really fast and thought that asking to see if any photographers were going to BlizzCon would be okay (I guess I only read the first part of this rule - "This is not a photo shoot scheduling forum. Please do not ask for a photographer, and please do not offer your services as one, for profit or even for free. I will be adding a section to the site in the near future to serve that purpose.") They locked the thread and directed me here saying I already posted it in this thread... So confused.