PDA

View Full Version : Need a good silvery-white wig for Tsukasa

Reiko-chan
06-29-2003, 10:11 PM
I'm having trouble finding a silvery-white wig for Tsukasa of .hack//SIGN. The only ones I can find are straight white, or a dark grey. Anyone know of a good place?

vyrax778
06-29-2003, 10:17 PM
could always commission it from Katie Bair

http://www.katiebair.com/wigs.html

evaneko
06-30-2003, 07:11 AM
>< if you can only find _white_ white you could try the marker method... there was a thread on here about that... i don't really have any good ideas ^^;;

Chosuke
06-30-2003, 09:10 AM
And if you can't afford to get one of those or whatever.. you could paint the hair layer by layer with really REALLY thin silver paint or hairspray.. ^^

I have to do that for one of Scotis wigs pretty soon

Reiko-chan
07-01-2003, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the help, everyone. Witch Wigs has the wig I need, it's just expensive (to me, I have no job) but they'll work great. Thanks!

ThatYaoiBoy
07-03-2003, 05:50 AM
It's easier to find someone who is doing the 40% off wig bulk sale from Witch Wigs! I'm needing to get a wig for a friend there too so that's what I'm looking for.

Chosuke
07-03-2003, 08:57 AM
Well if anyone is stillinterested yesterday I turned a pure white wig into a realistic silver one with just a can of silver spray paint and a brush ^^

After I ahd layered the thing I sprayed the paint on my brush and GENTLY went of the places I wanted darkest first with the msot paint,and then stroked tony bitsof paint onto other pieces I want a bit darker..but not to dark. For the lightest it was basically just damp with barely any paint and only touched the hair.. ^^
I did it layer by layer,and made the bottom layer the darkest..

we'll have pics up soon!

Chosuke
07-03-2003, 10:30 PM
Sorry to double psot but it won't show up if I don't ^^;
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=54723&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

heres a not so good photo of it. we did the thing mentioned above and got a pretty good silver look..though the flash sorta makes it look odd oo;