PDA

View Full Version : Anime/ Game Characters that you'd like to KEEL!!!

L to the 3rd
09-17-2002, 03:15 PM
I'd like to hunt down and maime Seymour from
Final Fantasy X. Not only does he dress fugly..but he
sounds like.."he has something shoved up
his ass" when he talks (quoth Okita). And he wont' go away
in the game!! aRghh!! Diee die dieeeee!

Ranma Saotome
09-17-2002, 03:16 PM
Tatewaki Kuno = Ranma 1/2
Yaijirobe = Dragon Ball Z

I'll think of more as I move along...

Rosiel
09-17-2002, 03:23 PM
But there are so many to choose from!

Anime:

1) SHINJI, Evangelion. (Notice the use of capitals. I just can't stand spineless wimps!)

2) Usagi and Mamoru, Sailor Moon (Not only because I can't stand them but in that were I to get rid of them, Chibi-Usa would never be born. )

3) Belldandy, Oh my Godess (She single-handedly pushes back women's lib by 50 years.)

Game:

1) Nina from Suiko2. (Flik wasn't the only one hiding from her, so was I.)

2) Chako from Suiko2, and all those useless boring characters that force themselves in your party (Freed Y. comes to mind too).

3) Rinoa and all her clones, FF series.

L to the 3rd
09-17-2002, 03:27 PM
Oh I forgot to put down the anime ones:

Most annoying..
C-ko from Project A-ko and... TAMAHOMEEE...!
*dives at Tamahome cosplayers when I'm in
my Suboshi costume*

Cassandra
09-17-2002, 03:37 PM
I definitely agree with the C-Ko one ;)

Asuza Shiratori and Mikado Sanzenin from Ranma 1/2 (yeah, they aren't main characters but they're still annoying!!)

scandia
09-17-2002, 03:42 PM
Ack-io Ohtori from Utena.

Usagi and Minako from SM. And throw in Seiya too.

Gargoyle from Nadia.

aeva
09-17-2002, 04:55 PM
Ugh. Any of the "girl next door" genre. aka just about every lead female. Neese [Lodoss], Ayaka [Gravitation], Hitomi [Escaflowne], Belldandy [Ah! My Godess]. I want them all off the face of the planet. I'm fine with most guys, but that type of chick just PISSES ME OFF!!! Get off your furry asses and get a PERSONALITY! =.=

Sami
09-17-2002, 05:40 PM
LOL I agree with all of Rosiel's game characters.. Nina needs to die, Chaco needs to die.. ZAMZA... needs to die.. *twitch* He kept leaving vain messages in my little suggestion box. ;_; Go to hell, Zamza.

Rinoa... needs to be tortured, then die. XD I do believe Rinoa is my number one hated game character! Wee!

As far as anime goes... TAMAHOME AND MIAKA. x_x Just give them both the boot, blech. Naru from Love Hina. x_x She needs to take some serious valium. Stupid Hanazawa Rui from Hana Yori Dango. Just leave Tsukushi and Doumyoji be, because they're cute together! Go away, Ruiiiiii!!

Chosuke
09-17-2002, 06:24 PM
hehe..there are quite a few here that should be put in the firey pit of bad character eating rabbits ..to me at least ^^;

1.YUNA...I CANNOT stand her for some strange reason,I made it my prime goal in FFX to try and keep away from my good party Tidus.

2.RINOA..blarg,I liked her at the very beginning..before she started whining and making problems.

3.TIFA .. I personally think that Aeris and Tifa were So much better then miss water-melon boobies o.o;

Aside from these three I had no problem with any of the earlier female FF chara's.

Tenshi
09-17-2002, 07:15 PM
Anime characters:
Gendo Ikari: Because I love my Shinji ::hides him from Rosiel :P:: and he was HORRIBLE to him! UGH, I despise him!
Miaka: Yeah, I mentioned this before. . ."TAMAHOME! TAMAHOME!" every three seconds. . .graar! She's so annoying >.<.

Game characters:
Sephiroth: Aeris was the only character I liked in FFVII. Do I need to say any more?
Steiner: One of the reasons I never got through FFIX was because of him. Everything about him is annoying. Oh, and if he's the lead in your party, his armor clinks and drives me nuts!

Err. . .I loved Rinoa ;_;. That's where Tenshi (angel) came from ^^;;.

L to the 3rd
09-17-2002, 07:34 PM
I like Rinoa's smile...^o^

Space Invader
09-17-2002, 07:51 PM
Hanagata from Saber Marionette J. I feel GLEE when I see him get beat up by the marionettes. *glee glee* He's so damn annoying.

Naru from Love Hina - holy crap. She needs tranquilizers. I don't hate her, I just think the creator made her personality a bit extreme.

For some reason, I REALLY dislike Tiara from Shamanic Princess. She's a bitch.

And Yuna, just for the sole reason that whenever I go to a con, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!! *invasion of the Yunas*

Babbit_Chan
09-17-2002, 07:52 PM
I'd love to use Relena from Gundam Wing as my scratching post ^_^

Keurblitz
09-17-2002, 08:51 PM
*Rosiel*
You rule, I definitely agree with you on your Anime list!!

Hm... who else is there to kill?? Tohru from Fruits Basket... She's .... weird...

Ranma Saotome
09-17-2002, 09:06 PM
There are times that Keitaro (Love Hina) gets on my damn nerves.

KuroBara
09-17-2002, 11:58 PM
Nash: Lunar Silver Star Story Complete. I think he was meant to be comical, but I really just wanted to kill him off.

Princess Aeka: Tenchi Muyo. For some reason, she just irks me. And it's odd how she kinda sorta gives up Tenchi to Ryoko in the 3rd (really awful) movie.

Lol, I remember seeing 1 Yuna cosplayer at Otakon 2001. I don't play Final Fantasy (lack of Playstation, most of the time) so I rely on my friends to tell me who people are. Little did I know, the next year you couldn't turn around without bumping into a Yuna! I've pretty much got the FF7, 8, and 10 casts down, just from seeing so many cosplayers.

Kamui Motoaki
09-18-2002, 12:08 AM
Asuka
Langley
Sorhue

or however you spell it. .

artemis316
09-18-2002, 12:20 AM
Anime:

- C-Ko (Project A-ko...unfortunantly, I'm a fan of the VA for her, Michie Tomizawa (Linna from BGC, Rei-chan/Sailor Mars, Sumire from Sakura Taisen)

- Hikaru from KOR
- Chibi Usa
- Asuza Shiratori
- ...if Jar Jar Binks was an anime character, that's the #1 character I'd get rid of.

Videogame:

- Raiden from MGS2 (Annoyed the hell outta me w/ his whining...)
- Tidus from FFX (see Raiden for reason...no offense Tight @$$ ^^)
- Sigma from MegaMan X1-6 (Like Seymour and a cochroach, he just won't die)

L to the 3rd
09-18-2002, 01:30 AM
wow yea.. just after hearing Tidus's voice.. I wanted
to kill him.. sorry.. he looks kewl but DUDE..
not so much of a fan of FFX after I played it..
Seymour must die!

artemis316
09-18-2002, 01:41 AM
Damn, Seymour was sooo annoying and his voice sounds so...uurrgh! I'm hoping the KH version of Tidus isn't as whiny...but he's now a kid, so I won't know until I get the game tomorrow. FFX is still cool...but Tidus isn't cool at all.

I prefer Yuna or Rikku more, LOL! ^.^

katrinastrife
09-18-2002, 06:05 AM
Nash: Lunar Silver Star Story Complete. I think he was meant to be comical, but I really just wanted to kill him off.

AMEN!!! OMG! I hated him so much. He's such a weiner.

Who would I get rid of?

I despised Rinoa, and Garnet was wimpy... Yuna is OK... but, I'm over her (Lulu's cooler!)

Lemme see... I'd squish Yuffie, because she stole my materia (which REALLY pissed me off in the game)... Zell, because he's annoying, Squall because he talks to himself too much, and was a pretty pointless character... Actually, I'd prolly take out the entire cast of 8, except Quistis (I dunno, she wasn't so bad), and Seifer. I didn't like Edward from FF4 (spoony bard...).

As for anime? Ayeka's voice and personality annoyed me, just like that one girl from the third series -- Asaka? Sayaka? I can't remember -- Because she's so wimpy. Super-wimpy girlie characters that have no backbone or personality of their own bother me too. I wanna strangle them. OH YEAH-- Ashitare is at the top of my shit list because HE KILLED NURIKO!!!

:bigcry:

Like everyone else said, there are more, but I can't think of them now ^^*

KuroBara
09-18-2002, 09:46 AM
>As for anime? Ayeka's voice and personality annoyed me, just like that one girl from the third series -- Asaka? Sayaka? I can't remember -- Because she's so wimpy.

Sakuya, I actually liked her, but I've never seen the end of Tenchi in Tokyo, so I don't know what happens to her. I think she only appears wimpy because she's sane, lol!

XxNANA_AYUxX
09-18-2002, 10:53 AM
kill list-
Serena
Ayeka
Chichi
Choutzu

Karasu
09-18-2002, 10:15 PM
Number 1: Miaka!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fuming:
Number 2: Gendo (he's such a :argue: )
and last, but certainly not least. . . .
Number 3: Puar! (especially in the dubbed versions)

Mei Lan Chang
09-18-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Kamui Motoaki
Asuka
Langley
Sorhue

or however you spell it. .

Nooooo! Don't hate Asuka! She's just a little...immature sometimes.

Anyhoo, my list of people that would be better off as toilet seats.
1) Pokemon cast. ALL OF THEM. ( I know it's trendy to hate pokemon, but I swear, I NEVER liked pokemon. I always thought they were just annoying.)

2) Tidus of FFX. Come on...I thought he was a girl at first! And he is such a drama queen. GRAAA!

3) Sulia of Fatal Fury: The motion picture. "I'm so sorry!" x 1000. I never liked a character who barely had any social backbone.

Oshi
09-18-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Mei Lan Chang
1) Pokemon cast. ALL OF THEM.
Hey hey hey... I hate Pokemon as much as the next guy, but leave Team Rocket out of that... they kept the show going =P
Cept for Meowth. Slaughter that little punk...

Mei Lan Chang
09-18-2002, 10:38 PM
*holds a chair leg as a club* Team Rocket? WHERE?! I'll keeeel them! *foams at the mouth*

Ok ok...so they were funny....happy? Nya! =)

krystal1314
09-18-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Sami
Rinoa... needs to be tortured, then die. XD I do believe Rinoa is my number one hated game character! Wee!
As far as anime goes... TAMAHOME AND MIAKA. x_x

Eeep!!!
*runs and hides from Sami*
But... but... but... nm -_-
But as for Miaka, I TOTALLY AGREE! She deserves to die b/c no matter how annoying, immature, and whiny she is, those hot bishounen still love her to death...

DJ(SiC)ness
09-18-2002, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Tenshi

Game characters:
Sephiroth: Aeris was the only character I liked in FFVII. Do I need to say any more?
[^^;;. [/B]

Aww you just crossed the line now :thumbsup:
You leave sephiroth out of this! Aeris was a great character but come one Sephiroth had to do his thing, i know he killed people left and right with out a bit of simpthy but come on! It's Sephiroth!

(notice how i didn't give one reason why he should live. But come on it's Sephiroth, just for that very fact he should live ;) Oh and he was the best FF villian.sorry Kuja and Kefka fans )

Also leave Team Rocket out of this, James kicked @$$.

katrinastrife
09-19-2002, 04:51 AM
But come on it's Sephiroth, just for that very fact he should live Oh and he was the best FF villian.sorry Kuja and Kefka fans

Damn skippy! I'm a Cloud fan, and I STILL think Sephiroth rocks!

Not that I don't love Kuja-kins too ^^* But, I HATE how they made him completely degrade after the first? Second? disc... I mean, he didn't even talk the same ;_; I really wish that he would have stayed an intelligent insane evil!

*trys to think of other characters she hates*

Ack! The game Oni... not the assassain main character, but the pink haired girl... her voice is SOOOO annoying!!

And in StarFox 64 -- I HATE FALCO! And Pepper! And the damned frog! (forgot it's name ><* Skippy?) OMG< they're SOOO annoying, and they always run into me, and I purposely try to shoot them down... And Andross, the monkey thing is just... eiw. I can't stand fighting the brain...

y'know, someone ought to cosplay StarFox...

Michi
09-19-2002, 07:25 AM
Rinoa Heartilly from Final Fantasy VIII is the one character I can't stand. I don't know WHY. She's pretty, yes. I admittedly like her outfit (as many freaking times as I've seen it cosplayed) and I want her ballroom dress. But godDAMN. Everytime you were supposed to save her, I was like "Uh, do I have to?" Gragh.

She seems to be one of those characters you either love or hate. There's no inbetween. ^^; I used to hate Aeris as much as Rinoa, but now she's tolerable and sorta cute.

Otherwise... Eh, a lot of characters get on my nerves, but I can't think of many I'd really like to just.. get rid of.

Hey, do dubbed versions of characters count? *shoots Sakura and "Madison" from Cardcaptors point blank*

Poor Tomoyochan; she was so innocent and cute originally . . .

.Hacker
09-19-2002, 10:35 AM
OH YEAH-- Ashitare is at the top of my shit list because HE KILLED NURIKO!!!

Careful about spoilers...there..but i think he gets his comeuppance in the end.....

and i support those who would like to see Tamahome die but then I'd like to see Suboshi get what he deserves too...although I too cosplayed Suboshi...and Hongo Yui ..she actually got more on my nerves than Miaka...

Rosiel
09-19-2002, 10:56 AM
(Going OT as someone hit my FY pet peeve!)

> then I'd like to see Suboshi get what he deserves too...

Yes.
Suboshi deserved to be /happy/.

And he never got anything. He gave and gave and gave and died /twice/ for Yui and in the end everyone abandonned him and belittled him over and over again.

People sing the praises of Tamahome, but Suboshi gave even more to Yui and his brother /with nothing in return/ than Tamahome gave to anyone. And it irks me how people never mention that. Or how he would have stood against Nakago for Yui, how he offered Yui (in the manga) to help her escape to STOP THE FIGHTING. How he cared for her when she was sick (I think that's the manga too), always smiling as she acted like a brat. Or how he gave up his own dreams of living peacefully with his brother because of loyalty (and love) he felt for someone who treated him like dirt.

Sure he killed Tamahome's family, I can't excuse that, but it's said that Nakago drove him to it, and I don't think he was quite in his right mind at the time (imagine feeling half of yourself die... they can feel what each other does, wounds on one appears on the other, imagine feeling yourself die...).

I think he got punished enough as it is.
Too much, even, to have never known that Yui did care for him after all.

Now /Amiboshi/ on the other hand, deserved to pay his brother back for all the suffering he caused him. Sure he let his brother use his body to save Yui, but I don't think that was enough, as Suboshi was the one who suffered the pain of the body dying and not him.

(As an /obvious/ side note, Suboshi is my favorite FY character)

Studmaster
09-19-2002, 11:27 AM
I would love to take a shotgun and Shoot These Charcters.

Quess Papaya from Char's Counterattack
Camillie Vidan from Gundam Zeta
Clef from Magic Knight Rayearth (I have a reason for this, it invovles the "Love Triangle in Series 2)

Mihoshi from Tenchi in Tokyo and Tenchi Universe.
A whole Chunk of the Pokemon Cast
Agumon from Digimon
The whole entire Dub Cast of Sailor Moon.
Amelia from Slayers
Excel from Excel Saga.
Wendy O. Koopa from Super Mario 3.
Alfonso from Skies of Arcadia.

(Lots more to come)

Rosiel
09-19-2002, 11:43 AM
> I would love to take a shotgun and Shoot These Charcters.
> Alfonso from Skies of Arcadia.

But wasn't it SO much more fullfilling to see... (spoiler you know what I mean)

DJ(SiC)ness
09-19-2002, 04:09 PM
LOL i was so busy defending sephiroth i forgot to tell you who i would to kill

....Tidus

That whinny son of a B#tch
Ok OK this is how much i hated him
I bought the game the day it came out, than played it for about a week. After that i couldn't stand it anymore, he's voice just cut at me like a jagged rusty knife. so i Stoped playing untill about a month ago. UGGG i want to kick him the face! If the battle sytem and Auron wasen't in the game that Puss would of destroyed it.

Tidus needs to be led out into a desert a shot!!!Than eaten by a whord of cactuars!!!!!!!!!

Kaje
09-19-2002, 04:21 PM
I think the person I'd like to see get shot by a rifle is basically any magical girl...

*coughs* I'm not big on magical girl shoujo serie types... they tend to make me twitch.

L to the 3rd
09-19-2002, 05:32 PM
YES.. Omg i want to kill the voice of Tidus.! *turns
off the sound cuz of him*

aeva
09-19-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Studmaster
I would love to take a shotgun and Shoot These Charcters.

Agumon from Digimon

o.O Augumon.. annoys me. I can tolerate him in the series, but.... no. As far as Digimon people go, please wipe Sora, Hikari, Piyomon, and Tailmon off the show. Just... die. =.= The only Digimon femmes that deserve life are Miyako and Mimi. I've forced myself to tolerate Palmon for the sole fact that Lillimon is hot. o.O

PhenixMirage
09-20-2002, 02:33 AM
I'm a fairly easy-going person, There aren't too many characters who really have what it takes to set me off. These three are among the few who make me contemplate murder.

1) C-ko (Project A-ko) No.1 by FAR. I've hardly even SEEN A-ko and I want to strangle her. The little blonde brat is nerve-grating irritation incarnate.

2) Rini (Sailor Moon) She's been taking lessons from C-ko. The pink horror isn't on quite the same level as the master of annoyance, but she's certainly a top student.

3) Elena (Grandia 2) Even her facepics look self-righteously braty, and she only gets worse from there. Her only good point is Millenia. (If only we could have the one without the other.)

Honorable Mention: Aeris (FF7) I tolerated her, but I wasn't exactly broken up when she got speared. (Heck, if he'd asked I would've cheerfully given Seph directions to the drop point. :p )
Another thing - why didn't Cloud & co. even *try* using a phoenix down? a life spell? the phoenix materia? (ok, this last one is less about Aeris and more the scene itself :thumbsup: )

Rosiel
09-20-2002, 09:18 AM
> why didn't Cloud & co. even *try* using a phoenix down? a life spell? the phoenix materia?

I think it's explained by the fact that in the fights, they get KO'ed not killed. Here she died instantly. (In a few games, they do call falling in battle being KO'ed)

Although, it's just an example that game mechanics only work in-game. ;)

PhenixMirage
09-20-2002, 02:40 PM
True 'nuf.

RPG law no. 134 - "Mommy, why didn't they just use a Phoenix Down on Aeris?"
Don't expect battle mechanics to carry over into the "real world."
:p

diqitaldreams
09-20-2002, 03:50 PM
My list..would be:

Anime
1. Naraku from Inu Yasha : .. He GETS ON MY NERVES
2. Kikyou from Inu Yasha : ... DIE ALREADY!!!
3. Yuuki Miaka : ... (can't even describe it)
4. Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin: ...burn baby burn...>D

Game
1. Seymour : .. Can you say Winnie the Pooh?
2. Tokichirou from Onimusha (1 and 2 ): Is it just be or do I hate his voice?
3. Hojo from FFVII : ...cruel...cruel...

T_T and the rest...I don't remember now...or I refuse to remember.

pakachu420
09-21-2002, 01:24 AM
lets strap these guys to a bomb and air mail them to osama.

pretty much the entire cast of pokemon (pika pika pika STFU ALREADY!!!)

most of the digimon(oy the whiny voices GAH!!)

that whiney school nurse from "blood the last vampire"(gd just put her outta my missery already)

GAMES:
raiden mgs2 (yeah i jus hadda kill him a few times for kicks)

emily everet(otacons sis) (ok yeah she's cute but its just water!!)

i'l think of more later

L to the 3rd
09-21-2002, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by diqitaldreams
My list..would be:

Anime
1. Naraku from Inu Yasha : .. He GETS ON MY NERVES
2. Kikyou from Inu Yasha : ... DIE ALREADY!!!
3. Yuuki Miaka : ... (can't even describe it)
4. Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin: ...burn baby burn...>D

Game
1. Seymour : .. Can you say Winnie the Pooh?
2. Tokichirou from Onimusha (1 and 2 ): Is it just be or do I hate his voice?
3. Hojo from FFVII : ...cruel...cruel...

T_T and the rest...I don't remember now...or I refuse to remember.

ROFLMAOOO.. winnie the pooh...soo true!

Foxwolfe
09-21-2002, 03:16 AM
Oh how I cant wait for MGS2substance just so that I dont have to play that scrawny freak Raiden >_<

I cant think of any anime chars that I would kill at the moment but I would have to drop a bomb on Wakka just for that damn voice.

DJ(SiC)ness
09-21-2002, 03:03 PM
A scenerio if Sephiroth ever went to Wakkas Island
Sephiroth: I'm going to kill you, and a couple of islanders while im here.
Wakka:Thatas cruel mon,....*praise be to yevon*
Sephiroth: Why im goi...what? What did you say?
Wakka: Praise be to yevon
Sephiroth:...o.....k...
{sephiroth without hesitation stabes Wakka..from 7 feet away}

Its so true it makes me sick
*praise be to sephiroth*

Oshi
09-21-2002, 03:33 PM
From seven feet away.

That was just sooo worth repeating XD

Jinx
09-22-2002, 04:19 AM
Oh my... lots of anti-Rinoa-ness..

Originally posted by katrinastrife

I despised Rinoa, and Garnet was wimpy... Yuna is OK... but, I'm over her (Lulu's cooler!)

But Garnet was wimpy because she was a princess. She was raised that way. I think she becomes very brave in taking the throne, etc..

Although, I'm getting really sick of FF games with male leads...! FF6 was cool, 'cause Terra was kinda the lead, and then Locke was kinda the lead..

Has no one mentioned Shampoo yet? Ugh!! Why does everyone like her skimpy ass??!! >_< I like Kodachi better than her!

Foxwolfe
09-22-2002, 04:36 AM
Cause shampoo is always tryin to get nekid with ranma and stuff? Lol or maybe thats just how I always see it cause Im a guy, whereas Kodachi is just scary.

hel-chan
10-05-2002, 10:56 AM
1) Rei from "Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon"

2) Relena from "Gundam Wing" >_<!!!

3) Belldandy from "Ah! Megami-sama"

4) Sara from "Angel Sanctuary"

5) Lina Inverse from "Slayers" (GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)

6) Indeed, Rinoa and all of her clones throughout FF-.-

7) Sae from "Mahou Tsukai Tai!"

8) Mamoru from "Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon"(I've hated him ever since I was 9 yrs old -_-; )

9) Asuka from "Neon Genesis Evangelion" (see a pattern here...? I *HATEEEE* chars that don't think before they act and are ever so impulsive...heh, emotional idiots..and yes that DOES include Sirius Black from Harry Potter -.-;;;; )

10) BT from ".hack//SIGN"

11) Subaru from ".hack//SIGN"

12) Hitomi from "Vision of Escaflowne"

13) Kakyuu from "Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon"-.-

14) Female Ranma from "Ranma 1/2"

15) Shampoo from "Ranma 1/2" (HATEHATEHATE!!>_<; )

16) Ayeka from "Tenchi Muyo!"-_-;;

17) Tsunami from "Tenchi Muyo@!">_<

18) Shirori(!!!!!!!!!) from "Shoujo Kakumei Utena"

19) The actress girl from "Candy Candy"-.-;;;;;;;;;;;;;

20) MICHIRU!!! from "Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon"

21) Mimi from Digimon

And oh God, I could go on forever but I don't have that much time ~_~;

Spaztik
10-05-2002, 02:06 PM
Kaji (Eva). Kaji needs to die and a cheered when he did. Hes dang sexy, but hes a bastard. He leaves every time anything remotely dangerous happens ::oh Ritsuko stubbed her toe? Bye!:: also, the entire cast of DBZ (american TV version) ...except Mr popo. hes funny. "Kaaaameeee" heehee

DJ(SiC)ness
10-05-2002, 03:20 PM
the camera angles in Kingdom hearts...i know iknow its not a character but it plays a bigger rule in the game than must of the characters.

:P

Celine
10-05-2002, 06:43 PM
Wow, I'm amazed at how many of you hate Rinoa. I despise her too, but I never realized how many other people wanted her dead. ^_^;

I would put on my list:
Rinoa
Wiegraf (FFTactics) is the most impossibly hard mandatory boss ever created.
Algus (FFTactics) nasty murdering liar
Gafgarion (FFTactics)
Mathiu Silverburg (Suikoden), because he doesn't allow Flik to avenge Odessa. GRRRRR.
Gorudo (Suikoden 2)
Jowy (Suikoden 2) doesn't know the meaning of friendship or love.
Tellah (FF4) has less magic than everyone else, and he sucks at it. Master wizard, my butt!
Mareg (Grandia 2) epitomizes all that is annoying in an RPG character.
Gryz (Phantasy Star 4) sucks.
Yolei (Digimon 02) whines too much, can't fight, and has the ugliest clothing ever.
Sora (Digimon) is a slut.
Tracey (Pokemon) is the only character from that series I particularly despise, mostly because he replaced Brock!
Wu Fei (Gundam Wing) cold creepy and unlikable

Funny that many characters I hate get the fate they deserve anyway... heh heh heh.

Yggdrasil Pie
10-05-2002, 08:02 PM
...I want to kill...Dakki from Houshin Engi...I HATE HATE HATE her...

I think she is the biggest beeyatch in all of anime...and...DEATH TO HER!! XD

haru
10-05-2002, 09:13 PM
character i dont like:

seymour
hitomi
wu fei

haha..
if possible....i want to give a slap to seymour~~
uh? but i think tidus's voice is quite ok!
its quite differ between the eng and jp voice~
perhap one day. i could go to Zarnarkand watch blizt ball ~

aeva
10-06-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Celine
Tracey (Pokemon) is the only character from that series I particularly despise, mostly because he replaced Brock!

So many people hate Tracey jsut because he replaced Brock.... Tracey's actually my favorite character in the series.... Brock got a little old after a while. Well, except in "Two Perfect Girls", but that's so irrelevant. XD

::shrugs:: Maybe its just me [prob'ly]

Sakura
10-06-2002, 12:30 PM
I think an anime character I'd like to kill is Miaka Yuki for being so weak and annoying >.< she gives girls a bad name! And C-ko just because she's such a darn IDIOT! For video game charries, I'd say Irvine Kinneas because he's such a gross pimp and then Steiner because he's such a lowly servant and yes, his armor *does* clink when he walks which drives me insane. Then Ramus from Lunar SSS because he eats a lot and he's weak and annoying ^^

Sakura
10-06-2002, 12:33 PM
*just noticed that hel-chan wants to kill Michiru* .... ;____;!!!

Nooooo! Michiru is so wonderful, I love her just as much as I love Juri Arisugawa. *considers herself to be such a haruka sometimes* How come you hate her? ;-; She's so powerful and talented and she possesses such wonderful beauty!

hel-chan
10-06-2002, 12:51 PM
*considers herself to be such a haruka sometimes* How come you hate her? ;-; She's so powerful and talented and she possesses such wonderful beauty!

-.-;; That's EXACTLY why!!! She is *too* perfect...infact, so perfect that she drives me *INSANE*! I *hate* the way she dresses, the way she walks, the way she talks, the way she acts, the way her freakin hair is!!!>_< HATEHATEHATE!!! And whenever some little flaw of hers or weakness is expossed throughout the series, they make such a big(or not) deal out of it, it makes me want to throw up...I've hated her ever since I laid eyes upon her. -.- (I also hate her because in many ways she reminds me of me. And I have issues with who I am. But that's off topic)

By the way...Haru-chan is my first fave char from SM...*smiles*...well...Until Seiya showed up...But I *love* seeing them together since they always fight^-^ Kawaii ne! *hugs a Haruka and Seiya plushies and gives v-sign*

Maryssa
10-06-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Studmaster

Amelia from Slayers

I'm gonna go ahead and second that =) god i wanted to shoot her.

er, how can one hate Kakyuu? She was barely in the story enough to even have her personality developed o_O

Galaxia
10-06-2002, 10:40 PM
Relena (GW)
Chibi-Usa/Rini (Sailor Moon)
Everyone in DB/DBZ/DBGT
Ayeka (Tenchi)
Julia (Bebop)

hel-chan
10-07-2002, 05:39 AM
Kakyuu's just plain annoying...I hated what we managed to find out about her persona and her *stupid* fuku!!BAH! It drove me insane!>.< Plus, I've always been a supporter of UsagixSeiya...-.-; Gomen ne~.~;;

makio
10-08-2002, 05:33 AM
I don't think there's anyone I'd truly want 'dead' in anime/videogames, though there's definitely some annoyances...

Anime:
- That old lady(I don't recall her name) from Inu-Yasha (english dub)
- Sulia from Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture
- The Nebraska Family from Trigun

VideoGame:
- Drachma from Skies of Arcadia
- Sasquatch from Darkstalkers
- Kyoshiro Senryo from Samurai Shodown

Ayaka
10-08-2002, 11:37 AM
Hah Kaede in the Inuyasha dub. Yep. lol. At least I haven't heard her say SesSHOmaru yet like (nearly) everybody else. There's like one guy, Myoga's dub VA, who says it "SesshoMAru" and is way way closer to having it right.

Gingerbread Man
10-08-2002, 09:23 PM
There's alot of angry on this thread, but anywhoo, Meryle (trigun) needs to go, I just can't get over how annoying she is in the beginnig of the series.

TheAnarCHris
10-10-2002, 01:11 AM
Those White Kriess mooks all need to die....as does Tuxedo Mask (again!), Harry Mcdougal (for good) and of course Tidus.

Is pro-Irvine and Rinoa!

SleepingKirby
10-10-2002, 01:30 AM
Hmm... there's really isn't anyone I'd want to eat... Maybe Misakichi from Angelic Layer. Her voice can get really annoying at times. Espeically if you watched two-three episode of her whinning.

Karisu-sama
10-10-2002, 07:26 AM
I find Hitomi (Esca) borderline, but Belldandy must DIEEEEEEE!!! (And anyone else super-sweet and nicey-poo and disgusting, ESPECIALLY if my husband would like his wife to be more like her! IT AIN'T HAPPENIN'!!!!! He's got freakin' DILANDAU, and that's that! - and THIS Cerena's got her memories intact.)

C-Ko. How can A-Ko and B-Ko even stand to be in the same universe with her?? How can they LIKE her??

The entire DBZ show. I can't believe I was forced to watch so much of it in a hotel room.

Oh, also Allen "God's Gift to Women" Shezar. Blech! Male chauvanist control freak!! Dryden came dangerously close to deserving extinction as well...

Shampoo - for that danged squeaky voice.

Some characters shouldn't die, just get a little duct tape (and maybe occasional bondage) to shut them the hell up sometimes. Examples: Meruru (Esca), Misao (Kenshin), Jinnai (El Hazard)...

*twitch, grin* ...is being the mother of an 8-year-old who yaks nonstop just like Misao affecting me? Nooooooooo.....

Seriously, I really love my kid. But at the end of the day, I'm REAL happy she goes to bed and the house gets quiet. "It's a phase... it's a phase... they all grow out of phases...."