PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Themed Cosplays!

Maid Kyli
06-26-2008, 09:29 AM
AWLRIGHT, the main reason for this thread is because--HOLY COW, Youmacon is on Halloween! Besides the allure of hotel-room-to-hotel-room tick-or-treating and all the L cosplayers growing fat from sugar overloads, this means a great thing for KH cosplayers--Halloween town cosplays!

I myself am doing a Halloween town Saix. Here's the linkie to a sketch up I drew:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/Connor99/HWTSaix.jpg

Mm...werewolfy ;3

So, is anyone else celebrating this awesome time by doing a more halloween-themed KH cosplay? Or, is anyone else from another anime/video game thinking of doing a halloween version? Halloween-esq Cloud? Sailor moon in black and orange with a pumpkin staff?

Just post a message here, and I'll ad you to....THE LIST =^____^=

1.kira_elric - HT! Roxas
2. Yumei - HT! Riku
3. Melima331 - Black Mage Rikku
4. meistergn0045 - Undead Zack Fair
5. Sirene - HT! Marluxia /or/ HT! Olette
6. CloakedSchemer - Azure Kite

Feel free to come in and share ideas and talk about the joys of haloween cosplay ^___^

kira_elric
06-26-2008, 02:24 PM
Awesome! I have a large group of KH cosplayers organizing a Halloween town themed cosplays for friday. I myself am going to be Halloween Town Roxas. XD

Raiji Magiwind
06-26-2008, 02:31 PM
I haven't decided yet if I might do a Halloween themed piece for Larexene or Zexion....though if I did, I could only imagine perhaps what they would each wear, though i could picture Zexion being a zombie-ish librarian or scientist witha touch of a dog or something ...Larexene....IDK...

Maid Kyli
06-26-2008, 09:41 PM
Yeah, my HWT cosplay is def for Friday, but I will probably wear it Saturday too ^_____^

Ooohhh, HWT Zexion would be so cool >w< Emo zombie? yumyum ;D

Yumei
06-27-2008, 11:26 AM
I'm doing a Halloween themed KH cosplay! I'm gonna be a wearwolf Riku!^.^

Maid Kyli
06-27-2008, 09:02 PM
Yaaay, werewolves unite >w<
*lick* We def have to take pics together >w<
woooh, only 4 more months @0@

Melima331
06-29-2008, 01:12 PM
Well, I am not doing an original Halloween theme, but I will probably wear my Black Mage Rikku on Friday.

meistergn0045
06-30-2008, 04:39 PM
not exactly KH realted, but i was inspired by a friend to do an undead version of Zack Fair (this will be complete with "blood and bullet holes") i'll be easy to spot.

Maid Kyli
06-30-2008, 10:19 PM
Oh yes. This thread isn't just for KH of course! (just, the halloween town level in the game makes it easier ;3)

A bullet hole filled costume sounds sweet >w<

Should I start making a list you guys, so we can see the crew of undead, spooky, scary, wonderfully Halloween themed cosplayers we're raking up?

meistergn0045
07-02-2008, 01:26 PM
sounds like a good plan. i'm all for it!

Sirene
07-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Hehe, you know I'll be there as HT!Olette with an HT!Hayner at my side. (And if Jack is a loser, then I'll be HT!Marluxia. Whichev', yo.)

Maid Kyli
07-05-2008, 11:20 AM
LOLOLOL
What? Do I know you Sirene? >w> ???

Hmmmm, something seems familiar ;P
<3

Sirene
07-05-2008, 11:29 AM
What? No, surely you must be mistaken. I mean, it's not like we just had a photoshoot together this past Wednesday. You must be delirious, dahlin'.

Still haven't gotten a hold of Jack yet, so idk. I really want to go as HT!Olette, because then I'll get to use my Olette wig again. And Kira_elric already designed it for me, too. But it all depends on Jack. Loooser.

Raiji Magiwind
07-05-2008, 02:16 PM
not exactly KH realted, but i was inspired by a friend to do an undead version of Zack Fair (this will be complete with "blood and bullet holes") i'll be easy to spot.

That would kinda cool to see....though I did see one (dead/zombie Zack) at ACEN this year, so at least it wouldn't be too much a shock for me to see...even had a dead Aerith with him...XD

On other notes though, I may even do something interesting for halloween night at least to my Pantera Grimmjow (as that is planned to be my main piece for Youma), if I finish it time, though ya figure he's kinda scary enough as is...so....we'll see...

Elendriel
07-08-2008, 05:16 PM
My Azure Kite is pretty Halloweenish XD XD

Maid Kyli
07-11-2008, 08:31 AM
*0* Then it shall be added to the list <333

DUDDDE, you guyz, I just ordered my boots and my fake wolffy fur, so when they get here i can start making my feet, my tail, my ears, and my hands >w< I'm so geeked~ *0*

ddk
10-13-2008, 09:42 PM
well, I am bringing my halloween town seifer, and one of my roommates is bringing his Zombie Spiderman again for a second year in a row