PDA

View Full Version : Game Rooms

irkenmodelgir
06-26-2008, 06:39 PM
Just wondering, what do you look for in a con's game room?

Wii games

Xbox 360 games

PS2/PS3 games

Table Top

Takumix
06-26-2008, 07:29 PM
to me I look for competition in fighting games (doesn't matter which console). I won the Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike and Garou: Mark of The Wolves tournaments back in Otakon 2005 while wearing my Tuxedo Mask costume haha. I felt, for once, on top of the world...the fighting game world at least :crylaugh:

Its a plus for a game room if they arcade cabinets as well.

Bagu
06-27-2008, 05:07 PM
plenty of open windows to bring in fresh air? ;)

seriously, con's should close the game for maybe an hour each con day so they can air it out...or maybe frebreez the hell out of it.

LaPetiteSalope
06-28-2008, 08:42 PM

seriously, con's should close the game for maybe an hour each con day so they can air it out...or maybe frebreez the hell out of it.

Agreed. Air fresheners wouldn't hurt either.
I personally go straight for DDR, Rock Band, Guitar Hero, Soul Calibur II and III, and Super Smash Brothers Melee/Brawl

Saxinthehall
06-29-2008, 02:48 PM

Hmmm, I feel like starting a crack team of frebreeze ninjas to blast game rooms to keep them smelling...decent I guess.

DCAnime
06-29-2008, 04:19 PM
As far as game room goes I prefer some 8 bit action. When I attended This Years Magfest I enjoyed playing Super Mario Bros. All Stars.
I can't believe some people did not know that in Mario Bros 3 you could kill the sun with an Turtle Shell or perhaps even an Star of Invincibility. Of course a fire ball will not work on such an enemy.
But let me stop my rambling in get back on topic.

As for the febreez comments this should also be used for such events as the dance/rave at conventions as well.

We want the funk. Gotta have that funk. OWWW!!!!

makotohanabi
06-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Good air circulation, best way is fans and air conditioning.