PDA

View Full Version : Yummy Exhibitors news~

Yuna
06-30-2003, 10:24 AM
http://www.lordoftherings.net/comic-con/

Yummy >3 Advertised on THE MAIN SITE! Not just some small link in some hidden corner, on the MAIN page BABY YEAH! XD~

Velvy
07-01-2003, 12:07 AM
Aaaaahhhh! *Can't wait!*

Sana-chan
07-01-2003, 01:05 AM
Yessss!! I'll definately be wearing Legolas XD

FlameSniperRei
07-01-2003, 01:14 PM
YAY our gang will be there in our lOTR getup. :)

Yuna
07-15-2003, 10:06 PM
OKay, this is copied from my journal, so just bare with it:

THE ENTIRE exhibition hall is used. From section A to G. BOC MAU. And I'll have you know, from one end of the con center to the other is a HALF MILE. So, you got it right! A HALF MILE of exhibition hall for all us little fans to wander! Talk about a work out XD~

Big booths:
I know this is going to sound SOOOO fangirlie, BUT, I got to stuff ANDY SERKIS'S badge. He'll be with Decipher Comics as an exhibitor. Decipher's booth is HUGE. They had 50 exhibitor badges.

And Dark Horse isn't gonna have Berserk yet ;_; The guy said they'll have it around Christmas *sigh* I weep...

Kinokuniya has a HUGE booth this year! It's right in the front of aisle 2400. They used 20 table spaces, o__o;

Disney's gonna be there advertising "The Hunted Mansion". No, not Haunted, Hunted. SDCC is officially fired for misspelling it not only in the computers, but also on all 75+ badges that were made. =p

WEEEEE~ This is so dull! I shall stop! =D WEEEEE! Excitment! XD~

Kikari
07-15-2003, 10:58 PM
YES I'm so glad Kinokuniya got a booth..har har har. >D time to raid their store. can't wait for Comic Con..can't wait wait wait .