PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft 2 Protoss Archon

MysticLegend
07-01-2008, 03:01 AM
I've been aiming at a Starcraft 1 High Templar for about 3 months now. Gathered the reference pictures, planned everything out.....
....and then scrapped it when I realized I could go as my dream unit. (Twilight) Archon! (http://www.sc2blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/archonconcept.jpg)

When you take away the Archon's psionic aura (*points to attached "Archon.jpg" pic*), it actually looks way more doable. The "body" would be a tye-dyed robe with heavily bleached areas (for the concentrated energy areas). The head would be a mask, and the armor would be fiberglass.

I've got most everything figured out, but I really need help with the upper-body armor. :confused:
It'd be going straight onto my body, and I wanna make it fairly easy to get on and off. I originally thought football shoulder pads, but I dunno if they'd fit right with the fiberglass throwing the center of mass off. Can anyone think of a good base to use for the chest armor?

Oh yeah, and don't think I've got my mind made up on anything; feel free to toss an idea my way. There have been plenty and plenty of times where other people's ideas were the best help I could ever have had.