PDA

View Full Version : Fullmetal Alchemist

Blasphemy Blue
07-01-2008, 02:26 PM
I searched for a general discussion thread for costumes from this series, but I came up with a handful of single-question threads. I thought it would be nice to have a single area to talk about all the lovely costumes for Hagaren~!

To start off, I'm currently working on a costume for Winry Rockbell, and I was curious to know if anyone has a good quality image of the group kimono shot. It has Ed and Winry in kimono/yukata, but I'm not sure who else is in the picture. Thank you in advance for your help!

captain0marauding
07-01-2008, 02:49 PM
I searched for a general discussion thread for costumes from this series, but I came up with a handful of single-question threads. I thought it would be nice to have a single area to talk about all the lovely costumes for Hagaren~!

To start off, I'm currently working on a costume for Winry Rockbell, and I was curious to know if anyone has a good quality image of the group kimono shot. It has Ed and Winry in kimono/yukata, but I'm not sure who else is in the picture. Thank you in advance for your help!

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=24609&highlight=Full+Metal+Alchemist%3F - Official thread

I'm going as Roy this summer.

Blasphemy Blue
07-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Oh, darn. Now I feel like a ditz. XD; Probably 'cause I searched it with Fullmetal as one word. Thank you~