PDA

View Full Version : Org. XIII/Akatsuki/Espada VS Shoot

RedeadDie
07-02-2008, 03:08 AM
So how about it everyone? How about an Organization XIII V.S. The Akatsuki V.S. Espada shoot?

UPADTE! 12-2-08!Time and place decided and changes in the rules.

TIME!
Saturday 1:00PM
PLACE!
Possibly by Starbucks (TBA)

Update in the rules for being able to take part in the photoshoot.

These are the list of what kind of cosplay that can take part in the photoshoot. (Everyone else can come and take pictures of the group and such and we can do random picture with any cosplayer near the end of the photoshoot.)

Organization XIII Cosplayers
~Riku or Mickey Mouse or such are NOT considered part of Organization XIII. (Even with the coats.)
~Namine does NOT count as an Organization XIII member either.
~Only Roxas in his Organization attire is allowed. No Twilight Town Roxas for he had LEFT the Organization and wasn't considered a member anymore at that time.
~Xion is aloud in the photoshoot, due to the fact she was actually considered the 14th member of Organization XIII at one point.
~Please no OC Organization XIII cosplays either.

Akatsuki Cosplayers
~Cosplaying as Itachi, Madara, Deidara, etc. BEFORE the Akatsuki was ACTUALLY formed or before they joined does NOT count as being a Akatsuki member.
~No Orochimaru dressed in the attire after he left the Akatsuki. He was NOT considered a member anymore then. (So in other words, he's gotta have an Akatsuki coat.)
~Sasuke and his Snake/Hawk group does NOT count as Akatsuki either. (They're just allied groups, but not the same.)
~Please no OC Akatsuki cosplays either.

Espada Cosplayers
~ONLY members of Espada please! No other Arrancar that arn't considered Espada! (I cannot stress this rule enough!)
~Cosplays of Fracción are not allowed at this photoshoot. Yes, they do serve under members of the Espada, but they are not Espada themselves.
~Nel is aloud in the photoshoot, due to the fact she was a member of the Espada at one point. Just her Espada uniform version, not any from after she left the Espada.
~Please no OC Espada cosplays either.

If anyone has a question regarding an Akatsuki or Espada cosplay for this photoshoot, do not hesitate to ask Parvana.

Any questions regarding an Organization XIII cosplay should be directed towards RedeadDie.

Madara-sama
07-04-2008, 01:31 AM
Hm...would Madara count as Akatsuki? Or would I actually have to be in my coat for it to count? Cause I'm doing Madara before he became Tobi, but he's still masked and all.

RedeadDie
07-06-2008, 02:57 AM
Acording to my sister who ya know is the Narutard of my cosplay family, she says coat is needed.

It's kinda like the whole Orochimaru thing again. Current is a no, with Akatsuki coat of when he use to be in it is a yes.

Ah, it's too bad I won't do my special Kakuzu cosplay for Oni-con anymore. Ya know, the one with the hair and all his stitches showing? It would've been kick-ass, but there's no way I can get his contacts for it atm. (Plus, if it involves Org. XIII in it there's no way I won't cosplay Xemnas for it! XD)

Fallen)x(Angel
07-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Spoiler for those not far enough in BLEACH
I'm going to try my hardest to create Nell tu's Espada outfit.

Melodious Nocturne
07-10-2008, 01:14 AM
lol thats great! i'm gonna be demyx, my boyfriend is gonna be pein and my friend is gonna be grimmjow! XD

Parvana
07-10-2008, 05:32 PM
If anyone has a question regarding an Akatsuki or Espada cosplay for this photoshoot, do not hesitate to ask me. :3

Any questions regarding an Organization XIII cosplay should be directed towards RedeadDie.

RedeadDie
07-13-2008, 03:39 AM
UPDATE IN THE FIRST POST!
Please read if you want to take part in the photoshoot.
(Things listed in red are more important rules.)

And yes, like Parvana says, please as her about any Akatsuki and Espada cosplay photoshoot questions.

All Organization XIII cosplay photoshoot questions will be answered by me.

Sana-san
07-17-2008, 05:56 PM
I like this idea. So what day would lovely lovely shoot be on?

RedeadDie
07-20-2008, 01:55 AM
Most likely Saturday at noon or Friday in the evening.

We're debating at the moment to see which works best between scheduels and when most cosplayers show up to the con.

Madara-sama
07-22-2008, 07:39 PM
Well, it looks as though I'll be at this shoot as Tobi =3

RedeadDie
07-22-2008, 11:21 PM
Yay! You're an epic Tobi! :3

Madara-sama
07-24-2008, 02:36 PM
Yay! You're an epic Tobi! :3

Thanks! =D But I hope this doesn't interfere with the Bleach shoot (which nobody has stepped forward to do it yet), cause this is my first con that I'm doing Bleach, and I wanna go to as many shoots as possible D=

RedeadDie
07-24-2008, 06:24 PM
That's why I'm waiting a bit to see when which shoots will be set up before deciding. (I'm waiting until a Naruto and a Bleach shoot is decided. 2pm on Saturday is out because the Kingdom Hearts shoot is during that time.)

RedeadDie
07-24-2008, 06:49 PM
UPDATE!

A new rule has been added for the Espada cosplayers!

New rule ~ Because he is considered the leader of the Arrancar and basically is in charge of the Espada, Sōsuke Aizen will be allowed to be part of the Espada group for the photoshoot. (Any questions or disagreements with this rule, please ask Parvana.)

Madara-sama
07-26-2008, 03:21 AM
UPDATE!

A new rule has been added for the Espada cosplayers!

New rule ~ Because he is considered the leader of the Arrancar and basically is in charge of the Espada, Sōsuke Aizen will be allowed to be part of the Espada group for the photoshoot. (Any questions or disagreements with this rule, please ask Parvana.)

But I do believe that should be "Hueco Mundo Aizen" and not "just any Aizen." Cause you gotta remember there are still people who cosplay as Captain Aizen =P

RedeadDie
07-26-2008, 12:50 PM
Ah, I have no idea what's the difference. I think Parvana was gonna post something up here about that rule saying that after he left or something is the only Aizen you can cosplay for the photoshoot.

I'm not a big Bleach person like she is.

Madara-sama
07-29-2008, 08:35 AM
Yeah, that's what I was talking about n_n

[ f e t i s h ]
07-30-2008, 08:32 PM
lol.
I what if we went for a real curve ball here and invited the Homunculi from Full Metal Alchemist?
I'm not exactly a fan or anything,
But I just thought, since we were incorporating the villains from the Cosplay Superpower Groups,
We might wanna include them.
That might be way too many people to manage though... D:

Anyway, I'll be going as Demyx as well!
Not sure if I'll be fighting, though...
I don't like to.
(Unless the Superior makes me. T-T)

RedeadDie
08-01-2008, 12:20 AM
The thing is why we included the Espada this time is because my sis (who was basically in charge of the Akatsuki during our last VS photoshoot), is also a Bleach fan and wanted to include another group that she could handle.

We're personally not fans of FMA and we know very little about it or what Homunculi is. Plus, it'll get too much to handle if we add in a fourth cosplay group. There's also limited space at the con to have a shoot that might be an issue.

We'll test out a three way, then consider a four way for the next con we attend. (I think that's why we only had a two way at the last con, so we could test it.)

And YES! Demyx has to fight! You really need to stop running away from battles. -grumbles-

[ f e t i s h ]
08-01-2008, 01:17 AM
D:
Like, sorry...
I just thought we might attract more of a crowd.
But whatever. :3

UM PLEASE SUPEY.
I DON'T WANNA FIGHT.
T-T

RedeadDie
08-03-2008, 02:39 AM
Eh, sorry about that rambling deary, but I just got through talking to someone else about something similar to this. Let's just say, let's stick to what we're going with for this time.

But...fine! Then hand in your sitar! You don't need a weapon anymore if you don't wanna fight! :P

Akatsuki2008
08-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Er this is my first time cosplaying and wanted to know if I could be in the shoot? I am quite small though for my age thus I will be Chibi Itachi.... Does Chibi Itachi also have to fight?XP

RedeadDie
08-08-2008, 01:29 AM
It's not really fighting, it's just posing as though you're in combat or look like you're about to fight. Nothing big.

Naoko-plush
08-13-2008, 12:34 AM
I'll probably bring my Konan cosplay to Oni-con, so perhaps I can participate (death by papercuts for all!)

Akatsuki2008
08-13-2008, 11:45 PM
I know, but I like being weird. I'm always like this....kinda. But yes, I am going to try and be in the shoot along with my friends (lol most of us are Akatsuki so thats good) and I will also try not to get trampled getting anywhere (hard not to at my height lol)

Parvana
08-14-2008, 09:26 AM
We hope to see everyone there! :3

RedeadDie
08-15-2008, 01:25 AM
We hope to see everyone there! :3
NOM NOMS!

Yes! We really do! :3

Parvana
09-14-2008, 02:02 AM
Time and place for this photoshoot are being discussed!

Don't lose heart, dear Nukenin/Arrancar/Nobodies!

Parvana
09-14-2008, 02:34 AM
@Naoko-plush~
Hey, Naoko! We hope to see you there in your awesome Konan cosplay! :3 ♥♥
@RedeadDie and [ f e t i s h ]~
Hey! Can we get some BGM for the baddie groups added onto that playlist? ;D

Now to answer a few questions! :3

UPDATES!
♥ A cosplay of Neliel Tu Oderschvank (Nel) will be allowed as she was a member of the Espada at one time. Remember! If the person you are cosplaying was a member of the Akatsuki/Espada/Organization XIII at anytime, then the cosplay will be permitted! If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to contact either RedeadDie or me.

♥ Cosplays of Fracción are not allowed at this photoshoot. Yes, they do serve under members of the Espada, but they are not Espada themselves. If we allow them, then we would have to allow all the Arrancar from BLEACH. If we allow all the Arrancar, then we would have to allow all of the antagonists of NARUTO (Sound Four, Taka/Hebi, etc.) and Kingdom Hearts (Disney villians, Heartless, etc.).

We do not mean to come off as rude or belittle anyone's cosplay, but this is a photoshoot dedicated just to these three groups of Anime/VG baddies. There will be plenty of other photoshoots throughout the entire weekend of Oni-Con that will welcome your cosplays! Just be on the look out for them! You can even organize your own photoshoot if you're up to it!

Once again, if you have any other questions, then feel free to contact either RedeadDie or me. ♥

Madara-sama
09-15-2008, 01:18 PM
Well, you know I'll still be there as Tobi =3 Just cause you changed the rules doesn't mean I'll actually do Madara n_n; I thought about it, but not enough time!

Club Owner Dice
09-15-2008, 05:43 PM
I will be sure to be there as Los Espada Number 4 Ulquiorra Schiffer. ^.^

And I will make the two guys that I am making costumes for be present and accounted for:
Number 5- Noitora
Number 6- Grimmjow Jeagerjaques

Parvana
09-18-2008, 05:21 PM
Well, you know I'll still be there as Tobi =3 Just cause you changed the rules doesn't mean I'll actually do Madara n_n; I thought about it, but not enough time!

Haha. Glad to have you back, Tobi! :D

I will be sure to be there as Los Espada Number 4 Ulquiorra Schiffer. ^.^

And I will make the two guys that I am making costumes for be present and accounted for:
Number 5- Noitora
Number 6- Grimmjow Jeagerjaques

Hohoho! Awesome! We need more members of the Espada at this photoshoot! We really hope to see you guys there. :3

Saejima
09-20-2008, 02:55 PM
I will be there as Notiora Jiruga weapon and all

Parvana
09-21-2008, 03:31 AM
I will be there as Notiora Jiruga weapon and all

AWESOME~!! Can't wait to see you there! :D

darknessinzeros
09-25-2008, 05:10 PM
I plan on going as number IX Dem Dem
and since oni-con was pushed back to December I'll actually have my sitar (yay epic win)
I'll also have a bottle of bubbles for my "Dance Bubbles Dance" technique

I was thinking about going as number XI Marly, but I don't think I want to be a pink haired woman
also I don't know if I could get the stuff for his scythe

RedeadDie
09-25-2008, 05:38 PM
Hey! I like Marly and the pink makes him manly! (I was actually planning to cosplay him at some point.)

Well, there seems to be a lot of Demyxs this year, can't wait to see ya!

darknessinzeros
09-27-2008, 11:35 AM
Yes pink is manly
John travolta wore pink in grease back when he was all sexified

Saejima
10-02-2008, 05:01 PM
Due to the new dates of ONICON I wont be attendin the con. Its to close christmas and I have better things to do then waste money at a con when I should be getting gifts for family and friends. Also my grandfather is ill and might not be with us for very much longer ;.;

Club Owner Dice
10-02-2008, 06:09 PM
Saejima: Quite sorry to hear about your finances needing to be elsewhere during the holiday season and I am wishing the best for your grandfather and family.

Saejima
10-03-2008, 12:40 PM
Saejima: Quite sorry to hear about your finances needing to be elsewhere during the holiday season and I am wishing the best for your grandfather and family.

Thanks its quit appreciated! :D

Akatsuki2008
10-09-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm really sorry you can't attend but family comes first above all else right?

midnightmiyu
10-18-2008, 10:59 PM
I just wanted to ask this question to completely clear everything up. I would like to make a few truthful points before asking this question.

Many people cannot attend the con this year cause of scheduling for christmas of course, so that's going to decrease the number of cosplaying attenders dramatically. I also honestly think that not all members of Aizen's Strongest Ranked 10 Espada will all show up (That would be a rare occasion for most cons If they all do show up). To be very truthful, and I literally mean VERY!! Very little people will cosplay as the Fraccion members. I also think that including other fraccion members would be alright since there will most likely be very few people who would want to cosplay as Fraccion members.

The Fraccion members are still part of the Espada group if you really think about it, but they have lower ranking then the top 10 of Aizen's Strongest. There members of the Espada with lower ranking then 10 and they are in Aizen's Espada Army.

I'm going as Apache and she's a lower ranked Espada in Halibel's Fraccion, and let say that just one other person went as Telsa in Nnoitra's Fraccion and we both showed up for your event, would that mean that we would have to absolutely sit out even if the current Espada group is very small and very out numbered by all of the other groups that show up? Are we allowed to even things out a little for worse case scenarios of attendance for the event that day?

RedeadDie
10-19-2008, 12:32 AM
I'm going to bring back up what Parvana has stated.

♥ Cosplays of Fracción are not allowed at this photoshoot. Yes, they do serve under members of the Espada, but they are not Espada themselves. If we allow them, then we would have to allow all the Arrancar from BLEACH. If we allow all the Arrancar, then we would have to allow all of the antagonists of NARUTO (Sound Four, Taka/Hebi, etc.) and Kingdom Hearts (Disney villians, Heartless, etc.).

Basically, if we do let Fracción, then we'd have to let all the other's as mentioned in from the different anime/video game. So, either way, the BLEACH side would still be outnumbered.

Also, I know quite a few Akatsuki and Organization XIII cosplayers who can't make it to the convention either, so the date change is not just affecting Espada cosplayers.

When we started these photoshoots, we originally didn't have Espada in them, but we decided to add them to this shoot at the con. This is more of a trail photoshoot to is if specifically Espada cosplayers are interested in this type of shoot. If not, then we'll probably go back to the Akatsuki VS Org. XIII again.

I'm not gonna make the final judgement on this "who's allowed to take part" issue, I'll speak with Parvana on this matter.

If it's a no, then we'll probably have something at the near end that'll allow you two to take part.

midnightmiyu
10-19-2008, 02:10 AM
So these members would be the offical list of Espada that can participate for this event?

I'm sorry for sounding rude and bashing you out earlier, and I know it takes a lot of time and effort to create a photoshoot. I would like to participate in the photoshoot and I know who people who would want to too, but we just need to know for sure if other members of the Espada would count as well besides Aizen, Nel, and the top 10 strongest Espada. Also if Aizen can join, then can Tousen, and Gin be included as well cause they are kinda helping him out on running the system in the Espada group and keeping things in order. Gin and Tousen are apart of Aizen's orginization.

Espada Members:

Leader: Aizen Sousake

One of the top 3: Barragan Luisenbarn
One of the top 3: Halibel
One of the top 3: Stark
4th: Ulquiorra Schiffer
5th: Nnoitra Jiruga
6th: Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
7th: Zommari Leroux
8th: Szayel Aporro Granz
9th: Aaroniero Arruruerie
10th: Yammy

Former Members:
3rd: Neliel Tu Oderschvank
6th: Luppi

Privaron Espada:
103rd: Dordonii Alessandro Del Socacchio
105th: Cirucci Thunderwitch
107th: Gantenbainne Mosqueda

Parvana
10-19-2008, 01:51 PM
@Saejima: Our thoughts will be with your family during this upcoming holiday season. ♥

@midnightmiyu: Oh, no! You do not sound rude at all! ♥ Thank you so much for your comments and concerns. :3

Like Die said, we weren't going to have the Espada be apart of this photoshoot. Then we got a comment from somebody that we should have the Espada join our photoshoot. I thought that this would be great because not only would it increase the numbers of participants, but it would be hilarious if fans could see the baddies of their beloved series do battle.

Now, onto your concerns: If we allow Fracción cosplays at the photoshoot, then we would have to allow others who are not technically members of one of the three organizations. For example~

We would have to allow cosplays of Naminé. She did work for Organization XIII in the KH games and she is a Nobody just like its thirteen members. Then there's Kabuto and Team Taka. Not only are they shinobi like the Akatsuki members but they work/once worked with the them. If we allow those cosplays, then attendees that are cosplaying other antagonists from one of the three series might want to join in.

Other reasons~
♥ Due to the popularity of these cosplays/series, we don't want to gather too large of a crowd that it will force us to be moved from the our designated area. Plus, if too many people show up, it will become hard for RedeadDie and I to keep everything organized.
♥ Another factor is time. There are other photoshoots that some of our participants will be attending on Saturday. Like the BLEACH, Kingdom Hearts, and NARUTO photoshoots which EVERY cosplayers from their appropiate series wants to attend. We are trying our best to schedule this photoshoot that will not interfer with the main ones. We only know the time for the Kingdom Hearts photoshoot that's on Saturday. There has been no word on the NARUTO and BLEACH ones. We hope that their times will be listed in the next month.
ALSO! Depending on who shows up, this photoshoot will not be long. There may be one person who wants a Tobi/Luppi/Demyx pose, another that wants a Grimmjow/Hidan/Xigbar shot, one who may want just a Deidara/Axel, or a Konan/Larxene/Halibel/Nel. We want every cosplayer to have a chance to engage with other cosplayers at the photoshoot. When we had the photoshoot at A-kon 19, we barely got through all of the people in cosplay who had shown up before being invaded by the people participating in the BLEACH photoshoot.

Recently, I talked to Die earlier and we came to the decision not to allow Aizen attend the photoshoot. The reason we were allowing cosplays of Aizen to attend was that we needed someone to be in charge of the Espada cosplayers who were attending the convention. Die is in charge of organizing the Organization XIII cosplayers and I with the Akatsuki. As of now, I will be with the Akatsuki and the Espada who are attending the photoshoot.

Even if you don't participate, you are more than welcome to attend the photoshoot! Many people are coming just to observe what we do and take pictures. We promise our observers that we won't disappoint. We also encourage other cosplayers to come and stick around afterwards if they want to take a picture with some of the people who participated in our photoshoot. Like, a Tesla cosplayer who wants to do battle with Itachi and Vexen or a Sasuke cosplayer that wants to take down Organization XIII.

We are trying not to shun your cosplay in any form. I would also love to take a picture of your cosplay if possible because I am a huge BLEACH fan myself. :3
And do not worry! There will be other chances for you to participate in a photoshoot! I know that someone usually has a BLEACH photoshoot on both Friday and Saturday. There may also be an Arrancar photoshoot if there is enough interest. You just gotta keep your eyes peeled and see what's going down at Oni-Con. :D

RedeadDie, I have a question for you. Are cosplays of Xion allowed? I doubt that a cosplay of her will show up, but you never know the dedication of certain fans. ;D

midnightmiyu
10-19-2008, 04:06 PM
Thank you for responding really quickily about my concern and of others on the same subject. I apologize again if I gave you a hard time about the concerns I had. I really do appreciate that you both put a lot of time and effort organizing a fun event for anyone who would like to participate, spectate, and take pictures. I know it's very hard to appease everyone and to keep a crowd of people organize and not out of hand, and I do respect you both for choosing to take those responsibilities as event organizers. I appreciate that both of you are putting forth the best effort to include everyone in the event who are interested.

Moving on from that subject, I am able to add 2 more Espada Cosplays to the group for this event, my brother going as 9th Espada Aaroniero Arruruerie, and my boyfriend going as Stark one of the top 3 Espada. I'm still considering going as one of the Espada myself. I'll just see how things go for now, but we're diffinately going to make it to your event.

~Thanks again
~Excited to see everyone there =D

Illa Scriptor
10-23-2008, 05:42 PM
My friend might come as Roxas. :)

RedeadDie
10-24-2008, 12:49 AM
Parvana: Even though Xion was in the Organization for only a brief time, it has been quoted by Xemnas in the game that at one point he introduced her as their new member. I've also read on a couple of sites that she's considered the fourteenth member of Organization XIII. (Here's a link explaining more about her. http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Xion )

I think she should be allowed if the game says she's a member even though she's a new character. What do you think?

midnightmiyu: You don't need to apologize, we're pretty much use to hosting events/panels together so we answer stuff like this all of the time. I also like to thank you for your compliments as well. I hope to see you there and would like to encourage you to stick around near the end to do some extra shots with you in them and such.

Yay more Espada! (I actually don't know very much about BLEACH myself. All of my info about the anime comes from Parvana.)

Illa Scriptor: Yay! More Roxas(s)! Remember, as long as it's Organization XIII form Roxas.

Illa Scriptor
10-24-2008, 01:10 AM
RedeadDie: Oh, he's Orgy Roxas. XD It sounds so delightfully wrong when I put it that way. Anyways, I'm not even sure if we'll be able to come, living up in the DFW and whatnot... but I'll drag him to this shoot if I can.

Also, Nell counts, right? From Bleach? I'm doing her child form, which might be considered as akin to Roxas' Twilight Town outfit...

Madara-sama
10-24-2008, 09:54 PM
Yes, Xion is a new member. I can hear in the trailer introducing (her? really?) as member "juuyon" which is 14. Confused my friend who's played all the KH games (I'm not too far in KH2).

Parvana
10-25-2008, 03:11 AM
@midnightmiyu: No, thank you for being so understanding. I am 100% certain that there will be many other photoshoots for you to take part in. Sometimes, photoshoots sprout when cosplayers from the same Anime somehow meet up in the same spot.

Oooooh! More Espada! Yay! C'mon, everyone! We need more Akatsuki and Espada to take on those Nobodies! :D

@RedeadDie: YOU'RE the Superior, Die. Plus, you're the bigger KH fan. I'm leaving it up to you to decide on this one.. XDD

@Illa: ROXY~!!

Cosplays of Nel after she left the Espada cannot participate, but you are more than welcome to hang around. I'm sure there will be a lot of cosplayers who participated in the photoshoot who would love to take a picture with you! ;D

@Randimaru-chan: Yup! She's the fourteenth member of Organization XIII. Don't ask me how that works. It says that it should be explained in the game. :3

Parvana
11-02-2008, 10:39 PM
'Cause it's a...
COSPLAY THRILLER NIGHT!

At the end of the Akatsuki/Organization XIII/Espada photoshoot, we will be rounding up cosplayers to dance to Michael Jackson's Thriller. We all know that people like to perform the dances from The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi and Lucky Star at conventions, but how about the Thriller? Hmmm? So few have attempted it, but now we want to attempt it at this upcoming Oni-Con.

But Halloween's over!
We know, but it's Oni-Con. Oni-Con is a convention that is typically held in late October before Halloween. It will get us into the usual Oni-Con spirit and keep us warm during chilly December.

I can't dance!
Haha, you and me both, brother. I had no previously knowledge of this dance or a background in dancing, but I learned this dance in just a couple of days! I have posted below the links that I used to help me learn the dance with extreme ease. But if you don't feel comfortable doing it, then that's alright. You can just sit back and take witness to the chaos that will commence. XDDD

Even if you mess up, it's alright. We are not looking for perfection. This is all just for fun!

Oni-Con's less than two months away! How can I learn a dance by THEN?!
It is actually quite a very easy dance to learn when it is broken down. Again, helpful links will be posted below. I will be teaching my sisters the dance a week before the convention.

Can I participate though I didn't take part in the photoshoot?
EVERYONE IS INVITED! We'd prefer if you come in cosplay, but if you cannot, that's alright.

How much of the dance do I need to know?
We want to do the whole dance if possible, but if a good majority is finding that learning the whole thing is too exhausting, then we'll probably just dance through to the first chorus of the song.

You can also drop out of the dance anytime you feel it neccessary.

Will we have a practice run before the dance on Saturday?
We will be meeting up Friday evening at about 10PM to do a practice. This is not required but it's just a rundown to make sure that people aren't bumping into each other when we do the real deal on Saturday. If you can't make it Friday evening, I can meet up with whoever needs to on Saturday morning too. The rundown will probably be no longer than fifteen minutes long if everything goes smoothly.

PLACE OF MEETUP FOR PRACTICE WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER ON!

HANDY DANDY LINKS!
Vids (This girl breaks down the dance very well!)~
http://thrilltheworld.com/learn/videos

Audio (Features audio slow down at different speeds, cueing, and such)~
http://thrilltheworld.com/learn/audio

Dance Script~
http://thrilltheworld.com/learn/script

I hope a few of you guys consider participating because this would SO ROCK THE CONVENTION!! If you have any questions or concerns, please leave a comment in this thread or PM me.

RedeadDie
11-03-2008, 02:35 PM
If my cosplay family and me performing ends up performing this alone, then we'll do the whole dance just for kicks. XD

Wait a minute...what?! Oh, I'm not taking part. I'm going to have a video camera by then, so I'll most likely be filming it. Plus, I'm not into dancing these sort of dances at cons, but anyone else who wants to can.

Parvana
11-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Wait a minute...what?! Oh, I'm not taking part. I'm going to have a video camera by then, so I'll most likely be filming it. Plus, I'm not into dancing these sort of dances at cons, but anyone else who wants to can.

YOU. ARE. DOING. IT. I ain't doing it unless you are. XDDD
Fine. I'll take out that part. If it ends up just being us then we won't do it. XP

Itachi's not going to do the dance and she has a camera. She has already volunteered to film it.

RedeadDie
11-06-2008, 01:42 AM
I still don't want to do it. If I was Kimimaro, maybe.

Parvana
11-06-2008, 04:30 PM
I still don't want to do it. If I was Kimimaro, maybe.
Chicken. XP

RedeadDie
11-07-2008, 12:58 AM
Chicken. XPYep, I am. :P

Akatsuki2008
11-09-2008, 04:05 PM
I will definitely still be attending the shoot with my group, though I have added both Sasuke and Sakura as well but whatever. Most of my group is Akatsuki, as I have already stated before though we have lost our Sasori because she decided to go off and do something else, now I have to change the skit script unless someone fills in for her in the next few weeks. And believe it or not I will do the Thriller thing, it'll be much more fun than doing Lucky Star or anything like my group wanted.

RedeadDie
11-10-2008, 11:54 PM
I actually would rather not do a dance at all, but that's just me.

Parvana
11-12-2008, 08:01 AM
@Akatsuki2008: Yay! I can't wait to see your group there! I'm also glad that you'll be dancing along! :D

@RedeadDie: Nobody is forcing you to do it, Die.

XShinwa
11-15-2008, 11:30 AM
WOO!
Im glad I already know the dance!
My mommy taught me xDD

*Deidara* :3

Parvana
11-15-2008, 09:58 PM
@ROKKUkanon: Woohoo! That's awesome!

Kanon, if you are participating in the Cosplay Thriller, do you mind helping me out with this? I mean, just by being there and making sure that everyone's lined up? Nothing big.

Everyone! I keep getting a tons of questions regarding the Cosplay Thriller! I'm sooooo taken away that a lot of you are showing interest in this. I'm probably going to move this to its own thread. Do you guys think that sounds like the reasonable thing to do? I'm probably going to make a thread on the Oni-Con forums to attract more people.

XShinwa
11-16-2008, 03:54 PM
Oh, sure! No problem!
And if you need anything else, I'll be gald to help!
=)

Parvana
11-18-2008, 02:18 PM
AWESOME! :D

Would you like to meet up sometime to go through the dance before Saturday? The first run-through is on Friday evening, but I think that it might interfer with the concert. XP

XShinwa
11-18-2008, 05:30 PM
Sure! Any place n particular you would like to meet up?
:3 :bigtu:

Melodious Nocturne
11-29-2008, 03:13 AM
'Cause it's a...
COSPLAY THRILLER NIGHT!

At the end of the Akatsuki/Organization XIII/Espada photoshoot, we will be rounding up cosplayers to dance to Michael Jackson's Thriller. We all know that people like to perform the dances from The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi and Lucky Star at conventions, but how about the Thriller? Hmmm? So few have attempted it, but now we want to attempt it at this upcoming Oni-Con.

But Halloween's over!
We know, but it's Oni-Con. Oni-Con is a convention that is typically held in late October before Halloween. It will get us into the usual Oni-Con spirit and keep us warm during chilly December.

I can't dance!
Haha, you and me both, brother. I had no previously knowledge of this dance or a background in dancing, but I learned this dance in just a couple of days! I have posted below the links that I used to help me learn the dance with extreme ease. But if you don't feel comfortable doing it, then that's alright. You can just sit back and take witness to the chaos that will commence. XDDD

Even if you mess up, it's alright. We are not looking for perfection. This is all just for fun!

Oni-Con's less than two months away! How can I learn a dance by THEN?!
It is actually quite a very easy dance to learn when it is broken down. Again, helpful links will be posted below. I will be teaching my sisters the dance a week before the convention.

Can I participate though I didn't take part in the photoshoot?
EVERYONE IS INVITED! We'd prefer if you come in cosplay, but if you cannot, that's alright.

How much of the dance do I need to know?
We want to do the whole dance if possible, but if a good majority is finding that learning the whole thing is too exhausting, then we'll probably just dance through to the first chorus of the song.

You can also drop out of the dance anytime you feel it neccessary.

Will we have a practice run before the dance on Saturday?
We will be meeting up Friday evening at about 10PM to do a practice. This is not required but it's just a rundown to make sure that people aren't bumping into each other when we do the real deal on Saturday. If you can't make it Friday evening, I can meet up with whoever needs to on Saturday morning too. The rundown will probably be no longer than fifteen minutes long if everything goes smoothly.

PLACE OF MEETUP FOR PRACTICE WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER ON!

HANDY DANDY LINKS!
Vids (This girl breaks down the dance very well!)~
http://thrilltheworld.com/learn/videos

Audio (Features audio slow down at different speeds, cueing, and such)~
http://thrilltheworld.com/learn/audio

Dance Script~
http://thrilltheworld.com/learn/script

I hope a few of you guys consider participating because this would SO ROCK THE CONVENTION!! If you have any questions or concerns, please leave a comment in this thread or PM me.

is this really gonna be at 2pm on saturday!? :(

Arakhne
11-29-2008, 02:28 PM
I'll be there as Axel with a Roxas in his Orgy coat in tow. And I am so totally in for the Thriller dance XD

[ f e t i s h ]
11-29-2008, 08:42 PM
YES YES YES.
I agree with my fellow Demyx!!
The Kingdom Hearts photoshoot is gonna be going on, which is very very important, yes. :D
I hope we can do this little fight earlier, like at noon...

Also! Parvana!
As Demyx, I will be - like I always do - providing a boombox with music,
And I've already made a "fight" CD.
It basically just has a bunch of epic, angry music.
Would you like me to burn Thriller onto that mix?
Because I could sooooooooo do that!
Also, last year, at the Organization vs. Akatsuki photoshoot, we all did the Macarena.
Would you like me to bring that too?

Parvana
11-30-2008, 10:21 AM
Guys! We have a time! Woooo! But not a meetup place yet. Awww...
ORGANIZATION XII VS. AKATSUKI VS. ESPADA PHOTOSHOOT
TIME: 1:00PM
PLACE: TBA

In regards to the Thriller dance~
We will only be doing the dance up until after the first chorus (If you have been learning from the Thrill the World vids, that's after the first set of stomps). If anyone has any objections, please PM me.
THE MEETUP TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 1:50PM BY THE STARBUCKS.

@Akatsukideidara: Awwwwww. I didn't know that you guys wanted to do it too. Well, how about we do it at the very end of the Orgy/Aka/Espa photoshoot? If we only do it up until the first chorus, that will only be about a minute and fourty-five seconds.

@Arakhne: Hooray! Another Axel and Roxas! :3 We hope to see you guys there!

@[ f e t i s h ]: How about towards the end of the three-way photoshoot? If we only do it up until the end of the first chorus, it will only take less than two minutes to perform. To get everyone lined up should only be a few minutes. By the time we are done, the KH photoshoot would begin.

Oh! That would be heavenly! Do you want me to send the dance version to you? LOL Didn't the Akatsuki fail hard at the Macarena at A-kon? Yeah, bring that, too! XDDD

Melodious Nocturne
11-30-2008, 11:30 AM
Guys! We have a time! Woooo! But not a meetup place yet. Awww...
ORGANIZATION XII VS. AKATSUKI VS. ESPADA PHOTOSHOOT
TIME: 1:00PM
PLACE: TBA

In regards to the Thriller dance~
We will only be doing the dance up until after the first chorus (If you have been learning from the Thrill the World vids, that's after the first set of stomps). If anyone has any objections, please PM me.
THE MEETUP TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 1:50PM BY THE STARBUCKS.

@Akatsukideidara: Awwwwww. I didn't know that you guys wanted to do it too. Well, how about we do it at the very end of the Orgy/Aka/Espa photoshoot? If we only do it up until the first chorus, that will only be about a minute and fourty-five seconds.

@Arakhne: Hooray! Another Axel and Roxas! :3 We hope to see you guys there!

@[ f e t i s h ]: How about towards the end of the three-way photoshoot? If we only do it up until the end of the first chorus, it will only take less than two minutes to perform. To get everyone lined up should only be a few minutes. By the time we are done, the KH photoshoot would begin.

Oh! That would be heavenly! Do you want me to send the dance version to you? LOL Didn't the Akatsuki fail hard at the Macarena at A-kon? Yeah, bring that, too! XDDD

OMG! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! *huggles*

[ f e t i s h ]
11-30-2008, 10:27 PM

[CENTER]Hehe, yeah! That's really convenient!
That way, we can just start the KH photoshoot right after the dance is done.
(by the way, I'm still not clear on who's running it -- would that be you, Megan?)

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that I have Thriller already -
Is the dance version different from the original?
I guess it doesn't have that intense introduction...
But sure, I'd love for you to send it to me!

Hehe, they didn't fail - they just had a bit of trouble with it at first.
But it's a dance that's easy to follow and easy to teach!
I'll add that to the mix too. :3

Parvana
12-02-2008, 09:37 PM
I'm happy that the new time sits well with you guys.

@[ f e t i s h ]: It's the one used in the Thrill the World demostration video. If you don't have that one, I will totally send it to you.

I love doing the Macarena, but if I see someone who's off then I'll be thrown off. XDDD

Also! I'm bringing sugar cookies to the photoshoot! I hope you guys enjoy them! :3

Melodious Nocturne
12-02-2008, 11:14 PM
;2712089']Hehe, yeah! That's really convenient!
That way, we can just start the KH photoshoot right after the dance is done.
(by the way, I'm still not clear on who's running it -- would that be you, Megan?)

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that I have Thriller already -
Is the dance version different from the original?
I guess it doesn't have that intense introduction...
But sure, I'd love for you to send it to me!

Hehe, they didn't fail - they just had a bit of trouble with it at first.
But it's a dance that's easy to follow and easy to teach!
I'll add that to the mix too. :3

yeah i'm running the kh photoshoot! ^^

RedeadDie
12-03-2008, 12:14 AM
UPDATE on the first post!

And yes, the Akatsuki did fail at the Macarena. MAWHAHA!...Though from what I heard, the Espada are good dancers. o.o

Neh, and I have to help Parvana bake teh cookies, but it'll be fun!

Akatsuki2008
12-03-2008, 10:34 PM
o.O Cookies?! You can bet I'll be one of the first people around lol. sadly my entire group has fallen apart, there is only me and Deidara for the Akatsuki for my group now. Along with a lone shinigami, Sasuke and Sakura, Namine (maybe) and someone else.

Parvana
12-05-2008, 02:08 AM
Yes! Cookies for all! 8D

@RedeadDie: Uhhhh, I wasn't forcing you to do it. I only told you that I was doing it. Itachi will be there on Thursday and that will be all the help I need. :3

RedeadDie
12-06-2008, 12:22 AM
Parvana: I never said you were forcing me. :P BTW, I bought great heart and crown shaped cookie cutters at Hobby Lobby. (I needs to bake my cookies too!)

And ninja's can't bake cookies. Silly Billy.

[ f e t i s h ]
12-06-2008, 12:31 PM
yeah i'm running the kh photoshoot! ^^

Teehee, this is gonna be so funny --
People like Xemnas and Xigbar and Axel have to take orders from Demyx!!
I bet a bunch of them aren't gonna put up with it...
BUT THEY'LL HAVE TO. >3

[ f e t i s h ]
12-06-2008, 12:35 PM
I'm happy that the new time sits well with you guys.

@[ f e t i s h ]: It's the one used in the Thrill the World demostration video. If you don't have that one, I will totally send it to you.

I love doing the Macarena, but if I see someone who's off then I'll be thrown off. XDDD

Also! I'm bringing sugar cookies to the photoshoot! I hope you guys enjoy them! :3

Yeah, I do need that version.
Can you e-mail it to me? :3

Gitz
12-06-2008, 11:25 PM
;2717973']Teehee, this is gonna be so funny --
BUT THEY'LL HAVE TO. >3

That'd be amusing to see. XD Even if I was dressing up as an Organization member I'd wouldn't mind to taking dance step orders. I ain't exactly any Michael Jackson when it comes to dancing and knowing every single step. D: *has been trying to memorize the dance the best I can for a little now*

RedeadDie
12-07-2008, 03:00 AM
;2717973']Teehee, this is gonna be so funny --
BUT THEY'LL HAVE TO. >3-twitch twitch-

Parvana
12-07-2008, 07:03 PM
@ [ f e t i s h ]: Okay! Just PM me your email, Demyx! X3

@ Gitz: Awww. Don't worry about that. It's all for fun. If we mess up, we will all just have a good laugh. XDDD

@ RedeadDie: Crown-shaped ones? Who will those cookies be for? :3

Gitz
12-07-2008, 09:44 PM
@ Gitz: Awww. Don't worry about that. It's all for fun. If we mess up, we will all just have a good laugh. XDDD

That's nice to know. I'm sure Hayner wouldn't know how to dance, anyway. XD (which is what I'll be dressed as)

RedeadDie
12-08-2008, 01:20 AM
Parvana: For the Orgy XIII peoples. Crown=King Heart=Hearts (no duh) :P

Akatsuki2008
12-08-2008, 04:23 PM
If we can't make it friday for the whole runthrough thing is there someplace we could find you? Cuz I'm only able to make it saturday this year. Also could you send me the version we are dancing to? It would be a big help for me thank you

[ f e t i s h ]
12-08-2008, 09:55 PM
-twitch twitch-

Teehee!
TAKE THAT. >3

RedeadDie
12-09-2008, 02:59 AM
;2720821']Teehee!
TAKE THAT. >3...no cookies or X-mas present for you then. -tis evil-

[ f e t i s h ]
12-09-2008, 07:10 PM
...no cookies or X-mas present for you then. -tis evil-

T-T
NO SUPEY.
YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME.
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU LOVE ME.
YOU KNOW YOU DO.
...plus, I'm your roommate.
I can do stuff to you while you sleep. >3
SO GIVE ME PRESENTS!

[ f e t i s h ]
12-09-2008, 07:13 PM
That'd be amusing to see. XD Even if I was dressing up as an Organization member I'd wouldn't mind to taking dance step orders. I ain't exactly any Michael Jackson when it comes to dancing and knowing every single step. D: *has been trying to memorize the dance the best I can for a little now*

I'm not sure if I'll be able to come to the mass Thriller dance... D:
Apparently, Xigbar's gonna be kidnapping me and we're gonna be taking advantage of our empty hotel room...
>.>
BUT YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT FROM ME.
IF WE'RE LATE TO THE KH PHOTOSHOOT, IT'S HIS FAULT.
D:

Gitz
12-09-2008, 10:37 PM
;2721888']I'm not sure if I'll be able to come to the mass Thriller dance... D:
Apparently, Xigbar's gonna be kidnapping me and we're gonna be taking advantage of our empty hotel room...
>.>
BUT YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT FROM ME.
IF WE'RE LATE TO THE KH PHOTOSHOOT, IT'S HIS FAULT.
D:

That fiend! D: lol!

I'll most likely go to the Friday evening rehearsel while I'm in the convention center in my Basil cosplay. Just hope dancing in that thing won't easily cause really bad overheating or a heat stroke. D: Best for me to keep a bottle of water near by.

RedeadDie
12-10-2008, 04:30 AM
[ f e t i s h ]: I don't sleep at cons! And if you do anything to me, I can hide in Xaldin's room. (My Xaldin has a hotel room all to themself.) Anyways, how DARE you make a threat to your Superior! But I am beautiful and awesome, so sure you'll have presents.

Xigbar's kiddnapping you? Why am I not surprised. Anyways, you two better not be late for the wedding! (Which is happening probably near the end of the shoot.)

Parvana
12-10-2008, 05:07 AM
@Akatsuki2008: I can meet up anytime on Saturday before 10:00AM to do a full runthrough. 10:00AM is when I plan on getting into my cosplay.

Sure! PM me your email address so I can send you the version we are doing for Saturday.

@[ f e t i s h ]: Awwwww! Curse that one-eyed sniper. Grrr. Will you still be around for the Akatsuki/Espada/Organization XII photoshoot? :3

I don't know if I announced this already but I think you all should know this little fact. I won't be cosplaying Deidara for this photoshoot, but I will be wearing a cosplay that allows me to participate in this photoshoot. Another hint! I have jumped sides.
:angel2:

Just a reminder~
Everyone! The Friday runthrough for the Thriller dance will be at 10:00PM. We will meet inside the hotel by the second floor skywalk. This isn't mandatory or anything. This is just a runthrough to make sure people aren't bumping into each other when we do the real thing on Saturday after the Akatsuki/Espada/Organization XIII photoshoot. Just look for a very tall, blonde girl in a brown sweater.

I hope you guys have been practicing the dance until you are saying, "Walk, walk, roar, turn, roar, turn, roar, turn, walk, walk..." in your sleep. XDDD

Akatsuki2008
12-10-2008, 04:27 PM
Okay, I'll be sure to get everyone up early so I can get there lol, so if I fall asleep later they have to get me a coffee or something...

[ f e t i s h ]
12-10-2008, 05:51 PM
[ f e t i s h ]: I don't sleep at cons! And if you do anything to me, I can hide in Xaldin's room. (My Xaldin has a hotel room all to themself.) Anyways, how DARE you make a threat to your Superior! But I am beautiful and awesome, so sure you'll have presents.

Xigbar's kiddnapping you? Why am I not surprised. Anyways, you two better not be late for the wedding! (Which is happening probably near the end of the shoot.)

What's this?
"Hide in Xaldin's room"?
What would Saix say?! XD
AND IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM ME, SUPEY. :P
SCAREDY CAT!!
...by the way, I'd really love it if you won't turn me into a Dusk. T-T

Well, it's not definite.
I might still be able to come to EVERYTHING!!
And why would I miss your wedding?
I thought the order of events was:

Organization XIII vs. Akatsuki vs. Espada Photoshoot
THEN
Mass Thriller Dance
THEN
Kingdom Hearts Photoshoot
THEN
The Wedding

Am I right? >>

[ f e t i s h ]
12-10-2008, 05:55 PM
@[ f e t i s h ]: Awwwww! Curse that one-eyed sniper. Grrr. Will you still be around for the Akatsuki/Espada/Organization XII photoshoot? :3

I don't know if I announced this already but I think you all should know this little fact. I won't be cosplaying Deidara for this photoshoot, but I will be wearing a cosplay that allows me to participate in this photoshoot. Another hint! I have jumped sides.
:angel2:

Just a reminder~
Everyone! The Friday runthrough for the Thriller dance will be at 10:00PM. We will meet inside the hotel by the second floor skywalk. This isn't mandatory or anything. This is just a runthrough to make sure people aren't bumping into each other when we do the real thing on Saturday after the Akatsuki/Espada/Organization XIII photoshoot. Just look for a very tall, blonde girl in a brown sweater.

I hope you guys have been practicing the dance until you are saying, "Walk, walk, roar, turn, roar, turn, roar, turn, walk, walk..." in your sleep. XDDD

Well, it's not definite, but I still might be able to come to the Thriller dance!!
It just depends. :3

But of COURSE I'll be able to come to the VS photoshoot!
I might not be able to PARTICIPATE, seeing as I reeeeeeeeally don't like fighting...
But, y'know, I can be a cheerleader or something. : D
After all, SOMEONE has to be in charge of the music --
Who better than moi?

[ f e t i s h ]
12-10-2008, 05:57 PM
D:
Jumped sides?
But that only narrows it down to TWO possible sides, not just one!!
Ack.
You should be on MY side.
Because.
...'cause...
We're neat. :3

Parvana
12-10-2008, 11:23 PM
@Akatsuki2008: Awesome! Hope to see you there! We will be meeting up in the hotel on the second floor by the skywalk on Saturday morning.

@[ f e t i s h ]: It's not actual "fighting", Demyx. It's posing. Silly poses. Serious poses. Just a grand, ol' time. :D

Which side I am on will be a secret. However, Die has been wanting me to cosplay Marluxia.

RedeadDie
12-11-2008, 01:13 AM
[ f e t i s h ]: Excuse me! Are you suggesting that there's something going on between me and Xaldin? The idea of it is insane. I might as well turn you into something worse than a dusk.

Anyways, yeah, that's the basic order of each of the events.

Parvana: OMG! OMG! Cosplay Marluxia! Cosplay Marluxia! Cosplay Marluxia! Cause if you don't, I certainly will. :P

Akatsuki2008
12-11-2008, 04:26 PM
thank you!

[ f e t i s h ]
12-12-2008, 10:05 PM
@[ f e t i s h ]: It's not actual "fighting", Demyx. It's posing. Silly poses. Serious poses. Just a grand, ol' time. :D

Which side I am on will be a secret. However, Die has been wanting me to cosplay Marluxia.

...I know that.
I'm just being all cute and cowardy and Demyxish.
Y'know. :3
AS LONG AS THERE WILL BE DANCING, I SUPPOSE I CAN COPE. : D

OMG OMG OMG.
One of you had BETTER cosplay Marluxia,
Because that man is so dreadfully sexy in Re:COM, I am just beside myself.
So, if either you or Supey cosplays Marluxia,
I will have to cling to you.
And lick you, possibly. >>
But I'm sure Marlu always loves a good uke. xD
...JUST DON'T TELL XIGBAH~

[ f e t i s h ]
12-12-2008, 10:11 PM
[ f e t i s h ]: Excuse me! Are you suggesting that there's something going on between me and Xaldin? The idea of it is insane. I might as well turn you into something worse than a dusk.

Anyways, yeah, that's the basic order of each of the events.

Parvana: OMG! OMG! Cosplay Marluxia! Cosplay Marluxia! Cosplay Marluxia! Cause if you don't, I certainly will. :P

O-of course not!!
Why would I EVER insinuate such a thing?!
>.>
<.<
O.O RUN RUN AWAY.

Okay. Just making sure. :3

OMG! OMG! ONE OF YOU HAD BETTER COSPLAY MARLU.
And Supey, just so you know...
Vexen is tied for first with Xigbar for the coveted title of MY FAVORITE ORGANIZATION MEMBER.
Thank you, Re:COM, and your amazing voice-casting skills. <3
SO, either way, if you cosplay Marluxia OR Vexen, you WILL be molested.
Guaranteed. ;D

RedeadDie
12-13-2008, 12:40 AM
Is everyone ready for the Organization v.s. Akatsuki v.s. Espada shoot that's just in a week? I know I am!

[ f e t i s h ]: I still want to cosplay Marluxia in the future, but Parvana is going to be Marluxia on Friday for a bit. (She's gonna borrow my coat and boots for a while.) I'm still being Vexen and Xemnas, but I might do Marluxia later on too. I think I'll let my lil sis borrow my Organization coat and boots on Sunday so she can be Larxene. :P

BTW, ZEXION IS VOICED BY THE GUY WHO PLAYS TUXEDO MASK FROM SAILOR MOON! XD

Akatsuki2008
12-13-2008, 02:23 PM
Parvana: I can find you in the hotel or just near the skybridge? I tend to get alittle confused on specific (sp) places

Parvana
12-13-2008, 08:47 PM
@Akatsuki2008: I will be in the hotel by the doors of the 2nd floor sky walk. :3

Akatsuki2008
12-14-2008, 03:04 PM
thank you

XShinwa
12-16-2008, 05:17 PM
Oookies, so the music event schedule has been posted on Oni-con forums and well DiO's Q&A panell is at 1:00pm. I don't know if I can make it to the shoot, but I guess I can see what I can do. T~T

I really want to go though. :(

Parvana
12-16-2008, 08:06 PM
@ROKKUKanon: Awww, shucks. We're bummed that you won't be there, Kanon. ;________;
I hope we get to meet up at the BLEACH photoshoot! :D

But it's okay. I remember my crazy Jrock phase. Spending hundreds of dollars just to meet a band, lining up in the early morning for the band's afternoon events, and wandering around the convention aimlessly in hope that you run into the band. Good times, good times. X3

RedeadDie
12-17-2008, 12:47 AM
ROKKUkanon: Oh nos! It's at the same time? Awww, well, maybe I'll run into later on at the con. :)

Parvana: OMG! I remember those days! Hey, at least we got some autographs and some epic jaw dropping moments from the whole craze. I still go into a slight fan craze whenever I see or hear one of my few favorite bands. Which is why you might seem a Xemnas cosplayer talking to people at the J-rock booth and fangirling over J-rock PVs for hours at times.

XShinwa
12-17-2008, 05:17 PM
I really want to go to the photoshoot though.
Maybe I could persuade my parents into letting me stay an extra hour sunday to go to the Press Panel and I skip the Q&A? What do you think?
O_o

But Im not missing the Photo/Autograph sessions cause I missed AnCafe last year at A-Kon, Im NOT missing DiO. XDDDD'

How long do you guys think the shoot will last? Any guesses?
=\

Parvana
12-18-2008, 01:08 AM
@ROKKUKanon: It's okay, Kanon. We totally understand. If it was a band that I loved, I wouldn't miss them for anything! :3
In my opinion, Q&A panels are the best!

(\( ;____; )/)
I missed An Cafe, too! It was either go see An Cafe at A-kon or 12012 in New Jersey. I picked the latter.

Photo and autograph sessions take a while. Believe me. I've waited for a few. XDDDD Our photoshoot will last from 1:00PM to 1:50PM.

RedeadDie
12-18-2008, 02:31 AM
Oh hell yeah the autographs last a long while. I remember how long we waited to see bands or get their autographs. Remember Parvana, when we waited in line at 5:00am just to see a thirty minute performance of a band?

Well, go to whatever you feel is more important to you. Personally, if it's a band you like then by all means go to the Q&A panel. If they happen to end early, then maybe you can stop by the shoot for a quick sec if ya want. :)

BTW, I got to see AnCafe at A-kon in Xemnas cosplay. X3

XShinwa
12-18-2008, 08:04 AM
So, they wouldn't think of it as weird if I show up to the Q&A panel in my Deidara cosplay? xD I mean just in case it DOES end early, I could drop by.

Aw. You're so lucky. :( Kanon is kind of like my hero if you haven't noticed. xD lol

Akatsuki2008
12-18-2008, 07:22 PM
-pouts- I maybe unable to attend the shoot much to my own displeasure because my costume may not arrive in time. If this is the case then I will gladly (yeah right) save it for Anime Matsuri '09 or A-kon 20. This is upsetting for me since I have been planning to attend Oni-con in cosplay all year and now it will possibly be ruined because of my costume not being here in time for the con.

Most likely, if I am unable to attend in costume, I will attend A-kon all three days for my late 17th birthday (only like a few weeks late though), hopefully I have two or three cosplays for it including Roxas and or Demyx (I love 'em). If the situation changes I will be sure to post again

Parvana
12-19-2008, 02:56 AM
@Akatsuki2008: Awww, that's a real shame, Itachi. D: We'll still be able to see you at the con, right? :3
Man, I know how it feels. I had ordered amber-colored contacts for one of my Oni-Con cosplays back during the Thanksgiving break and they screwed up the order. Now they won't be arriving until the Monday after the con. I really hate inaccuracy. DX

REMEMBER!
1:00PM on Saturday!
In front of the Starbucks on the 2nd floor!
We hope to see you all there! Let's make this photoshoot EPIC! >D

COSPLAY THRILLER!
First run-through will be at 10:00PM on Friday. Meet up in the hotel by the doors of the second floor skywalk!
Second run-through will be at 10:00AM on Saturday. Meet up in the hotel by the doors of the second floor skywalk!
The real deal will be going down on Saturday after the Akatsuki/Espada/Organization XIII photoshoot.
In front of the Starbucks at 1:50PM.
Let's rock out Oni-Con 2008! 8D

Akatsuki2008
12-19-2008, 03:48 PM
I might still make it, I'm praying it arrives sometime today since I just found out it cleared customs. If I'm not in costume just look for a short brunette with cat ears or something